Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,524 members, 7,854,258 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 01:20 PM

Are You A True Moslem? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Are You A True Moslem? (447 Views)

Amplified Chatterings Before And After Moslem Call To Prayer/worship / Is It Right For A Christian To Eat The Moslem Ram During This Celebration? / Who Follows Jesus Mode Of Worship, Moslem Or Christian? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Are You A True Moslem? by Emmahunk(m): 7:52pm On Jun 07, 2016
It's another fasting period for our moslem brothers and sisters and I honestly believe it is also a very good opportunity to share a short story with all of us. This has become very necessary especially at this time that there is so much religious hatred and division among our youths.
Please, to satisfy your curiosity, I am a Christian but since a course mate told me this story far back in 2009 at Jaji, I have learnt the true meaning of love.
According to Alhaji Dogari, there once lived two neighbors whose houses were separated by a fence. One was an Imam and the other a pastor. Both lived alone and hardly see each other. The Christian hated the moslem so much that every morning he throws a pack of faeces over the fence. The moslem on the other hand would pack the faeces and dispose of it without uttering a word. This continued for a couple of years until one morning, the moslem came out to pack the usual faeces but saw none. He was surprised but waited patiently for the next morning.
On the third day, he was so worried with the absence of faeces from his neighbor that he was constrained to cautiously venture into his compound. He however, met his Pastor neighbor at the point of death and rushed him to hospital. He had been sick for those three days. The pastor had regained consciousness only to see his moslem neighbor sitting beside him.
The reconciliation was awesome.
Now, I have no doubt that if a Christian had told this story, the roles of the two neighbors would have been reversed. Which ever way it goes, the underlying factor here is love. Please let us learn to love ourselves no matter their religion. Fasting to the Almighty Allah with ethnic and religious hatred in your heart might be equal to starvation as no blessing is bound to come from it.
For fellow Christians, the Bible says, 'the prayer of a sinner is abomination unto God'. Are you making supplications unto God with religious and ethnic hatred in your heart? Beware.
As our brothers and sisters of the moslem faith go to Allah in Fasting, let's pray for them too.
We have come to be one and nothing can change that except God.
Re: Are You A True Moslem? by iPopAlomo(m): 8:32pm On Jun 07, 2016
Preach!!!
Re: Are You A True Moslem? by mamawin(f): 7:47pm On Jun 08, 2016
Emmahunk:
It's another fasting period for our moslem brothers and sisters and I honestly believe it is also a very good opportunity to share a short story with all of us. This has become very necessary especially at this time that there is so much religious hatred and division among our youths.
Please, to satisfy your curiosity, I am a Christian but since a course mate told me this story far back in 2009 at Jaji, I have learnt the true meaning of love.
According to Alhaji Dogari, there once lived two neighbors whose houses were separated by a fence. One was an Imam and the other a pastor. Both lived alone and hardly see each other. The Christian hated the moslem so much that every morning he throws a pack of faeces over the fence. The moslem on the other hand would pack the faeces and dispose of it without uttering a word. This continued for a couple of years until one morning, the moslem came out to pack the usual faeces but saw none. He was surprised but waited patiently for the next morning.
On the third day, he was so worried with the absence of faeces from his neighbor that he was constrained to cautiously venture into his compound. He however, met his Pastor neighbor at the point of death and rushed him to hospital. He had been sick for those three days. The pastor had regained consciousness only to see his moslem neighbor sitting beside him.
The reconciliation was awesome.
Now, I have no doubt that if a Christian had told this story, the roles of the two neighbors would have been reversed. Which ever way it goes, the underlying factor here is love. Please let us learn to love ourselves no matter their religion. Fasting to the Almighty Allah with ethnic and religious hatred in your heart might be equal to starvation as no blessing is bound to come from it.
For fellow Christians, the Bible says, 'the prayer of a sinner is abomination unto God'. Are you making supplications unto God with religious and ethnic hatred in your heart? Beware.
As our brothers and sisters of the moslem faith go to Allah in Fasting, let's pray for them too.
We have come to be one and nothing can change that except God.
oh this is awesome. actually it was prophet Mohammad (SAW) and an unbeliever wayback. thanks

(1) (Reply)

Devotional: Discover What Grace Can Do By Kenneth Copeland / Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional For Today / All Just Part Of My Job!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.