Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,845 members, 7,820,941 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:16 AM

Attention!!! Saintsamurai's Prophesy Confirmation Concerning Niger Delta. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Attention!!! Saintsamurai's Prophesy Confirmation Concerning Niger Delta. (5859 Views)

See How Frustrated Ekiti Youth Reply Fayose’s Wife Prophesy / Senate Rejects Ibrahim Magu's Confirmation As EFCC Chairman Again / Mbaka's Prophesy That Will Restore Your Hope In Buhari's Administration. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Attention!!! Saintsamurai's Prophesy Confirmation Concerning Niger Delta. by Nobody: 8:51pm On Jun 07, 2016
Attention everybody, romanceland prophet is here again. IF you will recall last week in my last prophetic thread, a female romancelander named firsteva ask me about the situation in the creeks in niger deltan and the military. and i told her that Nigeria will shake but the military will withdraw their troops. fast forward to today as you all can see in nairaland's front page that the federal government has called for the immediate withdrawal of troops exactly as i told firsteva in page 28 of my last prophetic thread. GLORY BE TO GOD. WHEN A PROPHET SPEAKS the wise listen. cc:lalasticlala, dominique, firsteva, ivyy, mimzy, maxi112, sekxy.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Attention!!! Saintsamurai's Prophesy Confirmation Concerning Niger Delta. by dollyjoy(f): 8:58pm On Jun 07, 2016
This boy mumu sha. undecided

8 Likes

Re: Attention!!! Saintsamurai's Prophesy Confirmation Concerning Niger Delta. by Nobody: 9:00pm On Jun 07, 2016
dollyjoy:
This boy mumu sha. undecided
may GOD forgive you. take it or leave it. you have a spirit husband. very huge and dark in skin. you need deliverance.

2 Likes

Re: Attention!!! Saintsamurai's Prophesy Confirmation Concerning Niger Delta. by dollyjoy(f): 9:03pm On Jun 07, 2016
SAINTSAMURAII:
may GOD forgive you. take it or leave it. you have a spirit husband. very huge and dark in skin. you need deliverance.
cheesycheesycheesy who cooked the beans you ate? The person put weed insidecheesycheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Attention!!! Saintsamurai's Prophesy Confirmation Concerning Niger Delta. by nicerod(m): 9:03pm On Jun 07, 2016
Clap 4ursef proph
Re: Attention!!! Saintsamurai's Prophesy Confirmation Concerning Niger Delta. by Nobody: 9:05pm On Jun 07, 2016
Come receive your award...

E no easy oooogringrin

Re: Attention!!! Saintsamurai's Prophesy Confirmation Concerning Niger Delta. by Nobody: 9:06pm On Jun 07, 2016
dollyjoy:
cheesycheesycheesy who cooked the beans you ate? The person put weed insidecheesycheesy
IN your next marriage introduction, the cola that will be given to you. dnt eat it.

2 Likes

Re: Attention!!! Saintsamurai's Prophesy Confirmation Concerning Niger Delta. by Nobody: 9:08pm On Jun 07, 2016
SANDOSKI:
Come receive your award...
E no easy oooogringrin
where are you getting this memes from?
Re: Attention!!! Saintsamurai's Prophesy Confirmation Concerning Niger Delta. by Nobody: 9:08pm On Jun 07, 2016
SAINTSAMURAII:

1 Like

SAINTSAMURAII:
Attention everybody, romanceland prophet is here again. IF you will recall last week in my last prophetic thread, a female romancelander named firsteva ask me about the situation in the creeks in niger deltan and the military. and i told her that Nigeria will shake but the military will withdraw their troops. fast forward to today as you all can see in nairaland's front page that the federal government has called for the immediate withdrawal of troops exactly as i told firsteva in page 28 of my last prophetic thread. GLORY BE TO GOD. WHEN A PROPHET SPEAKS the wise listen. cc:lalasticlala, dominique, firsteva, ivyy, mimzy, maxi112, sekxy.

Hmmmm..well...

Even a faulty clock is correct twice in a day...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Attention!!! Saintsamurai's Prophesy Confirmation Concerning Niger Delta. by Nobody: 9:11pm On Jun 07, 2016
mimzy:

Hmmmm
one thing is to prophesy and another thing is for it to happen.
Re: Attention!!! Saintsamurai's Prophesy Confirmation Concerning Niger Delta. by Nobody: 9:12pm On Jun 07, 2016
when will dis one get sense? angry

2 Likes

Re: Attention!!! Saintsamurai's Prophesy Confirmation Concerning Niger Delta. by Nobody: 9:13pm On Jun 07, 2016
Sigh!

Bros, how una they na?

cc
lordofnairaland ,
Ikbnice ,
maxi112 ,
biafrabushboy

Saintsamuraii abeg tell us prophecy of who @erniesmallzz go marry for future, hope na me?
Re: Attention!!! Saintsamurai's Prophesy Confirmation Concerning Niger Delta. by Nobody: 9:15pm On Jun 07, 2016
SAINTSAMURAII:
where are you getting this memes from?

Lol..... From my village elders...gringringrin

Smellymouth can testifygrin

1 Like

Re: Attention!!! Saintsamurai's Prophesy Confirmation Concerning Niger Delta. by Nobody: 9:15pm On Jun 07, 2016
SAINTSAMURAII:
one thing is to prophesy and another thing is for it to happen.

Comments reserved...
prettythicksme:
when will dis one get sense? angry
JUST like dolyjoy, u have a spirit husband that has only one eye.

2 Likes

Re: Attention!!! Saintsamurai's Prophesy Confirmation Concerning Niger Delta. by Omotayor123(f): 9:18pm On Jun 07, 2016
You try... May the lord strengthen Your ministry! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Attention!!! Saintsamurai's Prophesy Confirmation Concerning Niger Delta. by Nobody: 9:18pm On Jun 07, 2016
Smh, i hope scrabbing of post utme will reduce the amount trolls and ediots here, i can see u watch too much of Nollywood movies and its affecting the way u reason
Re: Attention!!! Saintsamurai's Prophesy Confirmation Concerning Niger Delta. by Nobody: 9:18pm On Jun 07, 2016
mimzy:

Comments reserved...
you will give birth to a boy and he will become a footballer well known all over the world just like didier drogba.
Re: Attention!!! Saintsamurai's Prophesy Confirmation Concerning Niger Delta. by LordOfNaira: 9:19pm On Jun 07, 2016
SAINTSAMURAII:

Prophet Saint... can I get some prophesies?
Re: Attention!!! Saintsamurai's Prophesy Confirmation Concerning Niger Delta. by Nobody: 9:20pm On Jun 07, 2016
SAINTSAMURAII:
JUST like dolyjoy, u have a spirit husband that has only one eye.
undecided undecided
Re: Attention!!! Saintsamurai's Prophesy Confirmation Concerning Niger Delta. by Nobody: 9:20pm On Jun 07, 2016
mimzy:

Hmmmm..well...

Even a faulty clock is correct twice in a day...

Re: Attention!!! Saintsamurai's Prophesy Confirmation Concerning Niger Delta. by Nobody: 9:21pm On Jun 07, 2016
SAINTSAMURAII:
you will give birth to a boy and he will become a footballer well known all over the world just like didier drogba.

Samurai I didn't ask u for prophesy o..

It haff do..

4 Likes

Re: Attention!!! Saintsamurai's Prophesy Confirmation Concerning Niger Delta. by Maxi112: 9:22pm On Jun 07, 2016
SAINTSAMURAII:
grin grin how many tap u take
Re: Attention!!! Saintsamurai's Prophesy Confirmation Concerning Niger Delta. by jopretty(f): 9:23pm On Jun 07, 2016
Hian! This your ministry is moving oo hehehehehee
Re: Attention!!! Saintsamurai's Prophesy Confirmation Concerning Niger Delta. by Nobody: 9:23pm On Jun 07, 2016
[quote author=SANDOSKI post=46367929][/quote]

On point dear.

Thread has been moved to politics section..
Re: Attention!!! Saintsamurai's Prophesy Confirmation Concerning Niger Delta. by handsam(m): 9:24pm On Jun 07, 2016
SAINTSAMURAII:
Attention everybody, romanceland prophet is here again. IF you "will" recall last week in my last prophetic thread, a female romancelander named firsteva "ask" me about the situation in the creeks "in" niger "deltan" and the military. and i told her that Nigeria will shake but the military will withdraw their troops. fast forward to today as you all can see in nairaland's front page that the federal government has called for the immediate withdrawal of troops exactly as i told firsteva in page 28 of my last prophetic thread. GLORY BE TO GOD. WHEN A PROPHET SPEAKS the wise listen. cc:lalasticlala, dominique, firsteva, ivyy, mimzy, maxi112, sekxy.

See breeze...! That gbax(blunder) tho

That breeze is really strong o
Re: Attention!!! Saintsamurai's Prophesy Confirmation Concerning Niger Delta. by Maxi112: 9:26pm On Jun 07, 2016
KINGinVALHALA3:

Sigh!

Bros, how una they na?

cc
lordofnai.raland ,
Ikbni.ce ,
maxi1.12 ,
biafrab.ushboy

Saintsa.muraii abeg tell us prophecy of who @ernies.mallzz go marry for future, hope na me?
baba! i sight u

how's ur health??
Re: Attention!!! Saintsamurai's Prophesy Confirmation Concerning Niger Delta. by Nobody: 9:26pm On Jun 07, 2016
mimzy:

Samurai I didn't ask u for prophesy o..
It haff do..
are u scared?
Re: Attention!!! Saintsamurai's Prophesy Confirmation Concerning Niger Delta. by asumo12: 9:27pm On Jun 07, 2016
undecided

U no see my message abi?

Omotayor123:
You try... May the lord strengthen Your ministry! cheesy
Re: Attention!!! Saintsamurai's Prophesy Confirmation Concerning Niger Delta. by Nobody: 9:27pm On Jun 07, 2016
Maxi112:
grin grin how many tap u take
what is a tap?
Re: Attention!!! Saintsamurai's Prophesy Confirmation Concerning Niger Delta. by BossKratos: 9:28pm On Jun 07, 2016
undecided

This ponmo lipped simian called prosper don bring dis him special brand of crase come dis side again?

Abeg _fuck off back to the romance section! Or go and try to predict your next jamb score!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Picture Of APC Rally in Kano Yesterday / Enugu Governor Directs Immediate Restoration Of Electricity To Amaigbo/amawusa / Covid-19- Is Bill Gate Really A Good Person? Americans Thinks Otherwise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.