Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,532 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:25 AM

Who Deserves Your Seat And Why? (pic) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Deserves Your Seat And Why? (pic) (1435 Views)

US Lesbian Lovers Kicked Out Of Uber For Kissing & Touching In Back Seat (Photo) / "Your Boyfriend Deserves To Know Your Body Count" - Joro Olumofin To Ladies / The type of woman that truly Deserves A Faithful husband? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Deserves Your Seat And Why? (pic) by Nobody: 9:47pm On Jun 07, 2016
Who deserves your seat and why?

Re: Who Deserves Your Seat And Why? (pic) by Aviero: 9:49pm On Jun 07, 2016
None of them. Me sef, leg dey pain me. Make I relax, enjoy the fare wey I pay.

1 Like

Re: Who Deserves Your Seat And Why? (pic) by rottennaija(m): 10:12pm On Jun 07, 2016
4 seats they dier. I go stand mek the old woman sit, others go stand mek the others sit
Re: Who Deserves Your Seat And Why? (pic) by flokii: 10:23pm On Jun 07, 2016
None..

They can use d exit or wait for the next bus

1 Like

Re: Who Deserves Your Seat And Why? (pic) by ehix89(m): 11:00pm On Jun 07, 2016
No be ground all of dem stand put, make dem sit down now grin

1 Like

Re: Who Deserves Your Seat And Why? (pic) by jonaifame22(m): 11:02pm On Jun 07, 2016
I'll lap one person and one person will lap the other and the other will lap the other!

1 Like

Re: Who Deserves Your Seat And Why? (pic) by Vinshu(f): 12:14am On Jun 08, 2016
No one!

The prenantly lady - NO! She should be in her husband's car! Or her own!

The old woman - NO! She should be in her son or daughters car at her old age. What happened to her investments over her children back in the days?

The injured man - NO! He was not careful. It's not my fault. Next time he would be careful ..

The Zombie - NO! He scares me.

2 Likes

Re: Who Deserves Your Seat And Why? (pic) by jamela(f): 4:59am On Jun 08, 2016
D, because I love my brain and still need it. embarassed
Re: Who Deserves Your Seat And Why? (pic) by tattedMONK(m): 9:36am On Jun 08, 2016
MEHN! FVCK EM ALL, NA ME SAY MAKE DEM COME LATE? angry

(1) (Reply)

Women Dress tears Open While Trying To Twerk On Live Tv (video And Photo) / A Guy Used Adele Lyrics To Frustrate A Scammer (hilarious) / A Guy Saw Devil Today (unbelievable )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.