Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,205 members, 7,845,998 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 08:55 AM

Linda Ikeji | The Great Lady Of Our Time | Celebcritics.blog.com - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Ikeji | The Great Lady Of Our Time | Celebcritics.blog.com (555 Views)

Sinful Friday With Seyi Hunter Uncensored: I’m The Sex Goddess Of Our Time / RMD, Patience Ozokwor, Mercy Johnson Hang Out With 1st Lady Of Cross River State / Linda Ikeji: The Kind Of Man I Want To Marry (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Linda Ikeji | The Great Lady Of Our Time | Celebcritics.blog.com by Nobody: 10:13pm On Jun 07, 2016
[/url]http://celebcritics.blog.com

Some days ago it was a letter to her,after re-reading her story I came up with the Truth.

"From the state of Imo was a great woman born,like every other Nigerian she grew"

Linda ikeji a name that stares/causes many controversies in Ningeria Internet users. People say things about this lady which is wrong in reality,the is two side to every story,but in this great lady's case,the positive side beats its opposite.
"Veni,vidi,vici" she came,saw and conquered. This great lady came,saw the business coupled with her talent/passion seized the opportunity with great patience is now receiving her pay.
We should be proud of her,take it or leave it,she has influenced the face of Nigerian Internet more than her predecessors in the game.
Fine and good she is not married,this has been her haters area of focus,
Note this 1-with her money and fame,she definitely intimidates lovers,or are you expecting her to 'chyke' the men.
2-Must she marry?
3-What is your business with her romance Life.
Should she jump into any marriage because Nigerians are mocking her??
You've
Never heard a sex scandal,or nude whatsoever on like so many female celebrities,such a prestigious woman she is.
Big sis linda wait in peace,it won't take long,drop your guard a little,Mr Right is close,cause your story isn't meant to end like so many Nigerian celebrities,who just jumped in and are dropping out,cause the lacked your Great patience.
This great lady is a model,both in Role and in fashion. Despite the 2014 twitter #tag,she still waxed strong,and kept doing her things,imagine such a lucky guy who would mary such a strong woman?? How lucky he would be.

Moral lessons from this great Lady.
1÷Linda Ikeji thought me patience.
2÷L.I thought me how to apply patience the mother of all virtues.
3÷For four years she stayed on her blog,no retreat.
4÷This woman, L.I I tag her the "sister of patience. Patiently waited on one of her unstable magazine,patiently waited on her blog,and is patiently waiting for her hubby..
Thanks,your creative brain,powerful passion,strong will,and generous spirit is great,you are indeed a Model to each and every Nigerian Girl..

Much loves.

Proudly "celebcritics" we don't criticize celebrities,the "critic" is for critical.. We discus critical things you don't see about some celebrities,this guys are humans.. We defend them..
Re: Linda Ikeji | The Great Lady Of Our Time | Celebcritics.blog.com by temptnow: 10:22pm On Jun 07, 2016
Watch how some lazy poor people will come and tear this OP to shreds
Re: Linda Ikeji | The Great Lady Of Our Time | Celebcritics.blog.com by PeetaBishop(m): 11:01pm On Jun 07, 2016
None of this matters without a family of her own at her age
Celebcritics:

[s][/url]http://celebcritics.blog.com

Some days ago it was a letter to her,after re-reading her story I came up with the Truth.

"From the state of Imo was a great woman born,like every other Nigerian she grew"

Linda ikeji a name that stares/causes many controversies in Ningeria Internet users. People say things about this lady which is wrong in reality,the is two side to every story,but in this great lady's case,the positive side beats its opposite.
"Veni,vidi,vici" she came,saw and conquered. This great lady came,saw the business coupled with her talent/passion seized the opportunity with great patience is now receiving her pay.
We should be proud of her,take it or leave it,she has influenced the face of Nigerian Internet more than her predecessors in the game.
Fine and good she is not married,this has been her haters area of focus,
Note this 1-with her money and fame,she definitely intimidates lovers,or are you expecting her to 'chyke' the men.
2-Must she marry?
3-What is your business with her romance Life.
Should she jump into any marriage because Nigerians are mocking her??
You've
Never heard a sex scandal,or nude whatsoever on like so many female celebrities,such a prestigious woman she is.
Big sis linda wait in peace,it won't take long,drop your guard a little,Mr Right is close,cause your story isn't meant to end like so many Nigerian celebrities,who just jumped in and are dropping out,cause the lacked your Great patience.
This great lady is a model,both in Role and in fashion. Despite the 2014 twitter #tag,she still waxed strong,and kept doing her things,imagine such a lucky guy who would mary such a strong woman?? How lucky he would be.

Moral lessons from this great Lady.
1÷Linda Ikeji thought me patience.
2÷L.I thought me how to apply patience the mother of all virtues.
3÷For four years she stayed on her blog,no retreat.
4÷This woman, L.I I tag her the "sister of patience. Patiently waited on one of her unstable magazine,patiently waited on her blog,and is patiently waiting for her hubby..
Thanks,your creative brain,powerful passion,strong will,and generous spirit is great,you are indeed a Model to each and every Nigerian Girl..

Much loves.

Proudly "celebcritics" we don't criticize celebrities,the "critic" is for critical.. We discus critical things you don't see about some celebrities,this guys are humans.. We defend them..

[/s]
Re: Linda Ikeji | The Great Lady Of Our Time | Celebcritics.blog.com by Angelorosebud: 11:30pm On Jun 07, 2016
Lovely post. Thanks for appreciating a good woman
http://www.prisschar.com/2016/05/frequently-asked-questions-2.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

Music Producer OJB Is Dead, 3 Years After Kidney Transplant / Watch How The Late OJB Jezreel Celebrated His Successful Operation Before He Suc / I Miss Buying Akara On The Streets– Popular Singer Yemi Alade

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.