Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,844 members, 7,817,493 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:09 PM

Pix Of Niger Delta Avengers After Threat To Lunch Missiles - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pix Of Niger Delta Avengers After Threat To Lunch Missiles (7224 Views)

We Would Bomb 3rd Mainland Bridge - Asawana Deadly Force Of Niger Delta / Ultimate Warriors of Niger Delta Emerges, Demands 60% Oil Bloc / FFK Hosts Orji Uzor-Kalu & Fashanu To Lunch At His Home, Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pix Of Niger Delta Avengers After Threat To Lunch Missiles by ybalogs(m): 6:44am On Jun 08, 2016
Can Nigeria even launch a missile not to talk of ordinary NDA that has no root? All nah wash abeg
Re: Pix Of Niger Delta Avengers After Threat To Lunch Missiles by sauceEEP(m): 7:07am On Jun 08, 2016
You mean to tell me all these threats na Wash? grin grin
Re: Pix Of Niger Delta Avengers After Threat To Lunch Missiles by jom28gy(m): 8:08am On Jun 08, 2016
look don't underate this boys they will surprise Nigeria government
Re: Pix Of Niger Delta Avengers After Threat To Lunch Missiles by jornie(m): 10:28am On Jun 08, 2016
O boi the thing tire me ooo... Wey i think say them for don blow every where... So na empty threats and imaginary missiles Dem dey use put us for suspense since sef and media no dey epp sef... SMH.. Nobody go ever take them serious again
Re: Pix Of Niger Delta Avengers After Threat To Lunch Missiles by Horus(m): 11:18am On Jun 08, 2016
We all knew it was a joke; there is no missiles
Re: Pix Of Niger Delta Avengers After Threat To Lunch Missiles by wirinet(m): 12:03pm On Jun 08, 2016
Horus:
We all knew it was a joke; there is no missiles

You only showed us pictures of the militants after the threats but i will show you pictures of the actual missiles.

Below is the pictures of the actual 6 missiles that Niger delta militants intend to use to destroy aso rock and then10 other locations

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Video: Nnamdi Kanu Surfaces Again After Nigerian Army Invaded His Home / Nigerians Pay N400 Billion Bribes Annually – ICPC Official / Buhari's Impeachment: NASS Is Compromised, Can't Be Trusted - Gani Adams

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.