Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,598 members, 7,827,255 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:43 AM

Can There Be Any Virtous Woman In 9ja? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can There Be Any Virtous Woman In 9ja? (1451 Views)

An Epitome Of A Virtous Woman / Is This Girl Beautiful In 9ja People's Eyes? / Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful In 9ja? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can There Be Any Virtous Woman In 9ja? by Njakiri(m): 6:07pm On Aug 26, 2009
It's quite unfortunate that in a country of about more than 180million there is no girl worth marrying now, all of them are just opportunist to the guyz who just married them, there must be someone else who just got booted out as soon as the so called husband comes along with his cash loaded pocket to win her rotten heart. grin grin

SUMMARY: ALL NIGERIAN GIRLS ARE OPPORTUNISTIC BIT*&ES angry
Re: Can There Be Any Virtous Woman In 9ja? by Godmother(f): 6:10pm On Aug 26, 2009
After you have finished using and dumping girls which in turn changed them from virtuous to something else, you are looking for a virtuous woman to marry. Anyway, there still are virtuous women around. But to get them, you have to be a "virtuous" man yourself.
Re: Can There Be Any Virtous Woman In 9ja? by Njakiri(m): 6:20pm On Aug 26, 2009
Dnt give me that crap, are you one of them?, must they all be offended?, what of those the guyz decide to start training in the university when they had nothing?, but as soon as a bigger boy with truck load of cash comes along they jump the boat, most girls named ijeoma will tell you more about this grin
Re: Can There Be Any Virtous Woman In 9ja? by Atreus(f): 6:25pm On Aug 26, 2009
Oh come on man,dont be an idiot. Stop making such stupid generalizations. All nigerian women are opportunistic bit.ches,abi? How many of them have you dated? 10,20? A million,maybe? That's still a far cry from all.
Re: Can There Be Any Virtous Woman In 9ja? by Godmother(f): 6:31pm On Aug 26, 2009
Njakiri:

Dnt give me that crap, are you one of them?, must they all be offended?, what of those the guyz decide to start training in the university when they had nothing?, but as soon as a bigger boy with truck load of cash comes along they jump the boat, most girls named ijeoma will tell you more about this grin

It could be she got bitten quite early in life when she was still a good girl and decided to change. The point still remains that if you want a virtuous women, work on yourself. Shekinah
Re: Can There Be Any Virtous Woman In 9ja? by Njakiri(m): 6:33pm On Aug 26, 2009
cry, @ atreus, Y act so dumb like you know nothing, i want to assume you are a female or a guy that has undergone sexual transplant, must i date 200million opportunist?, combinations and permutations, if a guy i know has similar experience as well as ten other guys having the same experience are you now saying the good ones are running away to hide themselves
Re: Can There Be Any Virtous Woman In 9ja? by Atreus(f): 6:38pm On Aug 26, 2009
All women are not opportunistic bit.ches,period.
Re: Can There Be Any Virtous Woman In 9ja? by DontsayNO(m): 6:39pm On Aug 26, 2009
Njakiri, Virtuous Women abound everywhere. You cannot get what you are not. Simple as that, if a woman senses you're dubious in ur dealings, she too will want to swing ur way. Na so e be now, Abi I lie?
Re: Can There Be Any Virtous Woman In 9ja? by ladygaga(f): 9:15pm On Aug 26, 2009
@poster
go and ask the REAL MEN who have succesfully married VIRTUOUS WOMEN!, and viceversa,
u deserve the kind of spouse you have at any point in time, so search urself, !
Re: Can There Be Any Virtous Woman In 9ja? by likky: 11:01pm On Aug 26, 2009
Njakiri nwanne m, virtous women are everywere.
Dnt generalize cos u'v dated  some bad ones.
Besides, those ones u refer to as ''Bad,'' who n who made them bad?
No be u? so cool down man, work on urself first n d lord shall open your c big eyes so that u will see them.
Inugo nna. wink
Re: Can There Be Any Virtous Woman In 9ja? by ebila(m): 11:12pm On Aug 26, 2009
@Poster,
Do take a look at the definition of a "virtous woman" and u'll see that there are virtous women in Nigeria.Don't get me wrong,we have lots of gold-diggers o! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Can There Be Any Virtous Woman In 9ja? by remoranger(m): 7:29am On Aug 27, 2009
@OP

NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
virtuous women in naija are extinct creatures. taking on with a naija babe is like servicing a mortgage. the moment you default you get foreclosed. so i will advice my fellow guys to bone all those i love you i like you bullshit. View getting married as going to the market to buy furniture.

1 you get screwed on the price grin

2 you get screwed on the furniture grin

3 you get screwed on both the furniture and the price grin

IN ANY CASE YOU GET SCREWED angry angry
Re: Can There Be Any Virtous Woman In 9ja? by AIRMARSHA: 8:03am On Aug 27, 2009
na wa ooooooooooh which girl turn you into a monster if you said there is no virtuous women left then i presume your sisters, cousins and even nephews are not.
Re: Can There Be Any Virtous Woman In 9ja? by remoranger(m): 12:25pm On Aug 27, 2009
shocked, @ air marsha, nephews?, i'm yet to find that specific description virtous woman in a nigerian girl or lady as the case may be and don't tell me you are one, so how come you're advocating for something you're not?
Re: Can There Be Any Virtous Woman In 9ja? by ebila(m): 9:43pm On Aug 27, 2009
remoranger:

@OP

NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
virtuous women in naija are extinct creatures. taking on with a naija babe is like servicing a mortgage. the moment you default you get foreclosed. so i will advice my fellow guys to bone all those i love you i like you bullshit. View getting married as going to the market to buy furniture.

1 you get screwed on the price grin

2 you get screwed on the furniture grin

3 you get screwed on both the furniture and the price grin

IN ANY CASE YOU GET SCREWED angry angry

I don't know what you've heard or experienced that has culminated into what u perceive to be true,but i want to assure u that i have experienced Nigerian gurls.The ones that gold-dig,the ones that are ok but lack in one unbearable way,but i still maintain that there are virtous women in Nigeria.Change ur perception and u'd see what i'm talking about.
Re: Can There Be Any Virtous Woman In 9ja? by Moyola(f): 9:52pm On Aug 27, 2009
Njakiri:

Minuz me, ma sistaz, frndz, kuzinz, nieces. . . tongue

Dont put 2 n 2 2geva 2 make 6! talkin lyk yu've been to da whole of 9ja in search of virtous woman. hv yu been to Jalingo, Damaturu or Yenogoa? tongue
Re: Can There Be Any Virtous Woman In 9ja? by TheSeeker(m): 10:34pm On Aug 27, 2009
Everyday a fool crops up from nowhere just to make me lose my cool. You son of a bitch!!! You better shut your stupid rotten mouth before I deprive that stinking cavity of its teeth with some baseball stick. . . you're just the purest, undiluted, advanced and twisted fool I've ever seen.

Two days ago, it was an American woman vs a Nigerian guy; today it's a first-rate worthless piece of trash, a product of a wasteful and deranged environment coming here to insult Nigerian women in general. You've shown how senseless you are. . . Animal!!!!

That said, I believe some Nigerian girls are big time opportunists but there are still a lot who are undergoing learning and positive rebranding (not the Dora's type of rebranding). I believe Nigeria is coming around to that phase as well, where women will be largely independent.

Yo fool!!! In your hole where you live, aren't there gold diggers there? Stupid rat!!
Re: Can There Be Any Virtous Woman In 9ja? by Njakiri(m): 10:46pm On Aug 27, 2009
@seeker, No IQ at all, it's a pity we have castrated and transgendered people on naira land, speaking of living in holes i don't think you have where to live maybe some kind of destitute i should think. Finally i dont
't believe htis forum concerns you because i happen to know you are from Niger and not Nigeria.

@moyola, i don't think you can vouch for yourself, i dont have to go to jalingo to meet a girl from jalingo, you know this as well as i do, by the way what's your guys status as a man?would you have fallen for a commercial ike rider?, one love to thm cos they're guys, NO, rather they want a guy who is caring,well to do and lastly they would add :he should be God fearing, indeed i must say, when their fear has nothing to do with God but fear of lacking cash
Re: Can There Be Any Virtous Woman In 9ja? by TheSeeker(m): 10:56pm On Aug 27, 2009
Njakiri:

@seeker, No IQ at all, it's a pity we have castrated and transgendered people on naira land, speaking of living in holes i don't think you have where to live maybe some kind of destitute i should think. Finally i dont
't believe htis forum concerns you because i happen to know you are from Niger and not Nigeria.

@moyola, i don't think you can vouch for yourself, i dont have to go to jalingo to meet a girl from jalingo, you know this as well as i do, by the way what's your guys status as a man?would you have fallen for a commercial ike rider?, one love to thm cos they're guys, NO, rather they want a guy who is caring,well to do and lastly they would add :he should be God fearing, indeed i must say, when their fear has nothing to do with God but fear of lacking cash
You wish you were a Nigerian, trailer-trash! You know you got to up your game whether girls are materialistic or not. It shows you in a bad light fake ass son of a rotten bitch! But you know what? You're so lame and stupid that it'd be a waste of time for me to start cussing your already-cursed status. One piece of advice though: Stick to your nomenclature. Don't bite more than you can chew or you'll choke. angry angry
Re: Can There Be Any Virtous Woman In 9ja? by Nobody: 10:57pm On Aug 27, 2009
@topic
Sure, some of them, but then there there are those that aren't lipsrsealed
Re: Can There Be Any Virtous Woman In 9ja? by Njakiri(m): 11:09pm On Aug 27, 2009
@seeker, it's a shame a bald young man like you is saying this, please remove that picture f yours, let the ladies who are so sure they are virtous speak for themselves, in their innermost mind they know they are practically not, maybe the situation of the country's economy contribute to this or not, no one will know but for something like you, yes something to start saying nonsense online is quite amazing, half man half goat!
Re: Can There Be Any Virtous Woman In 9ja? by deji2009(m): 11:12pm On Aug 27, 2009
Maybe this topic was created because of me, lol. I can remeber this morning my dad came to my house sat me down and start takling to me on this issue

that deji dont just pick any gilrl you see on the street, infact he went on and on to give some many people as an example. no wonder the saying goes

you can never gather as many rags as an adult. i showed in one picture of a gilr i like and he say to me that fine but that  just a fantasy. i ask him why

he said the gilr i havent met have beging to shows interest . he concluded by saying the ball is in my court i can choose a women from nigeria or from Uk

saying to me that to get a virtuous women I must also be virtuous man. so, i disagree with the poster. with the little time i spent in nigeria i know our

are virtuous but i dont know about now maybe i need to update myself on that, Deji sunday
Re: Can There Be Any Virtous Woman In 9ja? by TheSeeker(m): 11:13pm On Aug 27, 2009
IBK, that siggy of yours is wassup!!!
Re: Can There Be Any Virtous Woman In 9ja? by deji2009(m): 11:14pm On Aug 27, 2009
sorry for the spelling mistakes guys am feeling dizzy
Re: Can There Be Any Virtous Woman In 9ja? by deji2009(m): 11:17pm On Aug 27, 2009
come on guys we all adult, so why all this foul words ?
Re: Can There Be Any Virtous Woman In 9ja? by chei: 11:53pm On Aug 27, 2009
Show me a virtuous man and i would show you hundred virtuous women.
Re: Can There Be Any Virtous Woman In 9ja? by na2day2(m): 4:14am On Aug 28, 2009
Njakiri:

It's quite unfortunate that in a country of about more than 180million there is no girl worth marrying now, all of them are just opportunist to the guyz who just married them, there must be someone else who just got booted out as soon as the so called husband comes along with his cash loaded pocket to win her rotten heart. grin grin

when u find one let me know oo grin grin grin
Re: Can There Be Any Virtous Woman In 9ja? by remoranger(m): 9:37am On Aug 28, 2009
@The Seeker

ITS EITHER YOU ARE ON SOME KIND OF DRUG OR YOU NEED SOME KIND OF DRUG

How old are you anyway? undecided undecided

How come out of everybody that commented you are the only FOOL?

DOES THAT NOT TELL YOU THAT YOUR DRUG DEALER IS PUTTING SOME POTASH IN THE CHEAP ASS WEED HE IS DEALING TO YOU?

common grow a pair. its CYBER NO NEED TO GET ALL WORKED UP.
Re: Can There Be Any Virtous Woman In 9ja? by TheSeeker(m): 10:44am On Aug 28, 2009
remoranger:

@The Seeker

ITS EITHER YOU ARE ON SOME KIND OF DRUG OR YOU NEED SOME KIND OF DRUG

How old are you anyway? undecided undecided

How come out of everybody that commented you are the only FOOL?

DOES THAT NOT TELL YOU THAT YOUR DRUG DEALER IS PUTTING SOME POTASH IN THE CHEAP ASS WEED HE IS DEALING TO YOU?

common grow a pair. its CYBER NO NEED TO GET ALL WORKED UP.
Wow!!! An applause for you. But I'll tell you this, you need to be concrete with your argument for you to get my attention at bantering words with. Can't you see of everything you typed, there's not one point that you made. . . Ok, a dose of reality for your loaf-weighing noddle: Let's assume I'm on drugs but I at least have a brain that it's affecting, apparently I only need to get on expensive drugs; but you see, you need to grow a brain to start with. . . Until you grow that brain, stay off my f.ucking lane bonehead. . . . Asinine, witless and shitty wannabe! angry angry
Re: Can There Be Any Virtous Woman In 9ja? by biola44: 12:22pm On Aug 28, 2009
angry angry angry angry
Re: Can There Be Any Virtous Woman In 9ja? by chiozor: 3:46pm On Aug 28, 2009
@ Poster
no virtuous woman in naija
to all feel there are virtous women is because they are still being confused with I LOVE U syndrome, wake up and face reality.
Re: Can There Be Any Virtous Woman In 9ja? by Njakiri(m): 4:14pm On Aug 28, 2009
@chiozor, you're correct in a sense, im just worried that a sick fellow (seeker) of a guy is trying to turn this reality statement into an avenue to express his ignorance. To set the records straight there are good girls as well as God fearing women in 9ja but the literal context of the qualities of a virtous woman as put in the bible is almost if not finally gone out of the system of 9ja women, economy now dictates most of the qualities you'll see, it's sad! cry

(1) (2) (Reply)

Love Is Abstract. How Many Of Us Are In Love? / Is This Normal? / Why Is This Such An Issue In A Relationship?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.