Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,410 members, 7,958,198 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 10:41 AM

Biafra Currency To Begin Full Circulation In Biafra Land - IPOB - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra Currency To Begin Full Circulation In Biafra Land - IPOB (20966 Views)

IPOB Members With ‘Biafra Currency’ In Abia Arrested By Police / Anti-Igbo Song Calling For Genocide In Circulation In Northern Nigeria - Group / Biafra Currency To Begin Full Circulation In Igboland, Find Out When! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biafra Currency To Begin Full Circulation In Biafra Land - IPOB by Nobody: 11:01am On Jun 08, 2016
PentiumPro:

It's always good to see someone that provides one with endless form of comedy. wink grin
Buy this book. It will help satisfy your curiosity about Igbo people grin grin

1 Like

Re: Biafra Currency To Begin Full Circulation In Biafra Land - IPOB by PentiumPro(f): 11:03am On Jun 08, 2016
quid:

Buy this book. It will help satisfy your curiosity about Igbo people grin grin

No, I have nothing to do with you, you should rather find a cure to the issues raised here. cheesy wink

3 Likes

Re: Biafra Currency To Begin Full Circulation In Biafra Land - IPOB by Nobody: 11:06am On Jun 08, 2016
PentiumPro:

No, I have nothing to do with you, you should rather find a cure to the issues raised here. cheesy wink
How is that a problem now?
[size=15pt]
South-East Nigeria is safest place to live, says United Nations.[/size]

http://www.punchng.com/seast-safest-place-live-says-un/

2 Likes

Re: Biafra Currency To Begin Full Circulation In Biafra Land - IPOB by PentiumPro(f): 11:06am On Jun 08, 2016
or perhaps this touching one wink grin

1 Like

Re: Biafra Currency To Begin Full Circulation In Biafra Land - IPOB by AntiIPOOP(m): 11:06am On Jun 08, 2016
quid:

Notice that you have run out of ideas grin grin
Ok manage one track from Oliver de Coque.
Ask your Igbo girlfriend/boyfriend to help you translate.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pMqXU1dK7fg
Look at your hero before and after. The bastard nnandi cownu. Biafrauud my a s s hahahaha

3 Likes

Re: Biafra Currency To Begin Full Circulation In Biafra Land - IPOB by Nobody: 11:07am On Jun 08, 2016
AntiIPOOP:

Look at your hero before and after. The bastard nnandi cownu. Biafrauud my a s s hahahaha
grin grin grin
What of this before-and-after ==>

2 Likes

Re: Biafra Currency To Begin Full Circulation In Biafra Land - IPOB by Nobody: 11:09am On Jun 08, 2016
PentiumPro:
or perhaps this touching one wink grin
^^See how you are confusing India and Igbo land.

2 Likes

Re: Biafra Currency To Begin Full Circulation In Biafra Land - IPOB by PentiumPro(f): 11:11am On Jun 08, 2016
quid:

How is that a problem now?
[size=15pt]
South-East Nigeria is safest place to live, says United Nations.[/size]

http://www.punchng.com/seast-safest-place-live-says-un/

Nonsense to me.
The fact on ground still shows that once it's 7pm, the cities of Iboland becomes virtually deserted.
Meanwhile Onitsha, Kaduna, Aba and Umuahia happens to be some of the most polluted cities in the world arising from human waste disposals in rivers according to WHO. grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Biafra Currency To Begin Full Circulation In Biafra Land - IPOB by AntiIPOOP(m): 11:12am On Jun 08, 2016
[s]
quid:
grin grin grin What of this before-and-after ==>
[/s]
Shhhhhhhhhhh. Take your biaffraud bullshit and go

Re: Biafra Currency To Begin Full Circulation In Biafra Land - IPOB by 63xtr33r: 11:13am On Jun 08, 2016
PentiumPro:
https://www.nairaland.com/2911654/yoruba-nations-losing-sense-fairness

I rolled on my bed this last night and I wondered how what we YORUBAS condemned, fought and criticised under Obasanjo, Yar'Adua and Jonathan all suddenly became permissible under Buhari! It baffles me that what we have always stood for is being lost by some of us. Let me take some of these:

1. I am shocked that an educated Yoruba man could stand up and say the constitution can be subverted under a democratic government simply because we want to fight corruption.

2. I am shocked that we can say let us put aside the rule of law and operate by the rule of the thumb simply because a government has whipped up so much emotions in us to believe that those who stole should even be executed without trial.

3. It is shocking to me that what we denigrated Obasanjo for (disobedience of court orders, high-handedness, intimidation, mis-use of public institutions to harass opponents) are same things we are justifying on the expediency of "cleaning the mess created by PDP".

4. We have always been in opposition and principled critics of anti-democratic practices but I am shocked that all what our leaders have always criticised and fought against are being justified by us because a 'saint' has become president through us.

5. I never knew a Yorubaman like me could ever see corruption SOLELY on the prism of who is involved, what he used the money allegedly stolen for and the political party he belongs to. I never knew my Yoruba compatriot could see visible proof of corruption and say "no court has convicted him" but supports dropping rule of law to punish another person accused of SAME offence!

6. I am shocked that Yoruba man could justify something in Lagos but condemn it in Ekiti. Defend impunity in Abuja but criticise it in Port-Harcourt!

7. I never knew my people could see anyone who criticises a sitting government as being paid, supporting corruption and supporting a particular party but see those who support it as being the 'only' patriots.

8. At what time did we start condemning evil based only on who is involved and where he belongs to rather than the evil itself?

9. I am shocked that none of our leaders is even coughing about STATE POLICE and TRUE/FISCAL FEDERALISM again. No one is talking of lopsided revenue sharing formula again! Yet, these are issues we have been fighting successive governments over in the last FORTY years! But none of those who made it their daily songs is mentioning it again!

The Buhari presidency has shown clearly that may be, we are a the tribe of double standards. It is shameful!

Samuel Ajayi.
Re: Biafra Currency To Begin Full Circulation In Biafra Land - IPOB by PentiumPro(f): 11:14am On Jun 08, 2016
quid:

^^See how you are confusing India and Igbo land.

You obviously lacked comprehension. They are simply comparing you and the untouchables of India. There is no distinction between you as Osu Ibo and them.
Read more about the untouchable and see how messed up you've been compared. cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Biafra Currency To Begin Full Circulation In Biafra Land - IPOB by Nobody: 11:14am On Jun 08, 2016
AntiIPOOP:
[s][/s]

go to Lagos?

1 Like

Re: Biafra Currency To Begin Full Circulation In Biafra Land - IPOB by PentiumPro(f): 11:16am On Jun 08, 2016
quid:

grin grin grin
What of this before-and-after ==>

Not until after you cure Iboland of this menace. grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Biafra Currency To Begin Full Circulation In Biafra Land - IPOB by Nobody: 11:16am On Jun 08, 2016
PentiumPro:

You obviously lacked comprehension. They are simply comparing you and the untouchables of India. There is no distinction between you as Osu Ibo and them.
Read more about the untouchable and see how messed up you've been compared. cheesy cheesy cheesy
I am sure you have never been to Igboland, neither have you been to India.
You are merely re-cycling rumors that you heard in Osogbo motorpark grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Biafra Currency To Begin Full Circulation In Biafra Land - IPOB by PentiumPro(f): 11:18am On Jun 08, 2016
quid:

I am sure you have never been to Igboland, neither have you been to India.
You are merely re-cycling rumors that you heard in Osogbo motorpark grin grin

I know you have no qualms in lying as a typical Ibo, but it will be a shame to say the Osu caste system is a rumor. cheesy grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Biafra Currency To Begin Full Circulation In Biafra Land - IPOB by Nobody: 11:19am On Jun 08, 2016
PentiumPro:

Not until after you cure Iboland of this menace. grin cheesy
Here, keep satisfying your Igbo curiosity ==>

2 Likes

Re: Biafra Currency To Begin Full Circulation In Biafra Land - IPOB by PentiumPro(f): 11:21am On Jun 08, 2016
Hebrew Igbo? heheheheheheehehe grin grin grin grin grin grin
You are no longer Ugandans or Africa Japanese. ? grin grin
Quid, you are a first grade standard issued OEM follow come clown. cheesy cheesy cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra Currency To Begin Full Circulation In Biafra Land - IPOB by AntiIPOOP(m): 11:21am On Jun 08, 2016

Re: Biafra Currency To Begin Full Circulation In Biafra Land - IPOB by Nobody: 11:22am On Jun 08, 2016
PentiumPro:

I know you have no qualms in lying as a typical Ibo, but it will be a shame to say the Osu caste system is a rumor. cheesy grin grin
LMAO
So you hate all Igbo people.
But you love the Igbo osu people. grin grin grin

Notice how inconsistent your logic is. . . . cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Biafra Currency To Begin Full Circulation In Biafra Land - IPOB by Nobody: 11:22am On Jun 08, 2016
PentiumPro:
Hebrew Igbo? heheheheheheehehe grin grin grin grin grin grin
You are no longer Ugandans or Africa Japanese. ? grin grin
Quid, you are a first grade standard issued OEM follow come clown. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Do you love me ? grin grin

1 Like

Re: Biafra Currency To Begin Full Circulation In Biafra Land - IPOB by PentiumPro(f): 11:23am On Jun 08, 2016
quid:

LMAO
So you hate all Igbo people.
But you love the Igbo osu people. grin grin grin

Notice how inconsistent your logic is. . . . cheesy
Don't get it twisted, I love responsible and hardworking peace - loving Ibos, not Biafran clowns like you. cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: Biafra Currency To Begin Full Circulation In Biafra Land - IPOB by Ojiofor: 11:23am On Jun 08, 2016
Scam alert,umu Biafra dont be fooled by agents of Uwazuruike the second time.

2 Likes

Re: Biafra Currency To Begin Full Circulation In Biafra Land - IPOB by PentiumPro(f): 11:23am On Jun 08, 2016
quid:

Do you love me ? grin grin

Boy. you are taking this trolling too far.
Re: Biafra Currency To Begin Full Circulation In Biafra Land - IPOB by Nobody: 11:25am On Jun 08, 2016
PentiumPro:

Don't get it twisted, I love responsible and hardworking peace - loving Ibos, not Biafran clowns like you. cheesy grin
[size=18pt]
Oil-rich Nigeria is ready to implode. There’s one way to stop it[/size]

http://business.financialpost.com/fp-comment/lawrence-solomon-oil-rich-nigeria-is-ready-to-implode-theres-one-way-to-stop-it
Re: Biafra Currency To Begin Full Circulation In Biafra Land - IPOB by Nobody: 11:26am On Jun 08, 2016
PentiumPro:

Boy. you are taking this trolling too far.
ok. do you miss me? cheesy cheesy
Re: Biafra Currency To Begin Full Circulation In Biafra Land - IPOB by 63xtr33r: 11:26am On Jun 08, 2016
AntiIPOOP:

It's not the fault of the Igbos that you have sold off all your father's property to the Igbo man to organise owambe parties. And now you're condemned to be his tenant.

Frustrated IPOO miscreant from Odua Islamic Republic of Ritual-killers and Cannibals, go find an idea you can live and die for!

1 Like

Re: Biafra Currency To Begin Full Circulation In Biafra Land - IPOB by PentiumPro(f): 11:27am On Jun 08, 2016
quid:

[size=18pt]
Oil-rich Nigeria is ready to implode. There’s one way to stop it[/size]

http://business.financialpost.com/fp-comment/lawrence-solomon-oil-rich-nigeria-is-ready-to-implode-theres-one-way-to-stop-it

Shaaraaapp, I don't care if Nigeria implodes, let everybody answer the papa name.
Meanwhile, let me enjoy that Oliver De Coque video you uploaded. grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Biafra Currency To Begin Full Circulation In Biafra Land - IPOB by hundredhunndred: 11:27am On Jun 08, 2016
krazykoons:
biafrans are jolly good fellows after their rowdy demonstration, they also provide comedy skits

1 Like

Re: Biafra Currency To Begin Full Circulation In Biafra Land - IPOB by Nobody: 11:27am On Jun 08, 2016
PentiumPro:

Shaaraaapp, I don't care if Nigeria implodes, let everybody answer the papa name.
Meanwhile, let me enjoy that Oliver De Coque video you uploaded. grin cheesy
Good. I know you love me cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Biafra Currency To Begin Full Circulation In Biafra Land - IPOB by AntiIPOOP(m): 11:32am On Jun 08, 2016
63xtr33r:

It's not the fault of the Igbos that you have sold off all your father's property to the Igbo man to organise owambe parties. And now you're condemned to be his tenant.

Frustrated IPOO miscreant from Odua Islamic Republic of Ritual-killers and Cannibals, go find an idea you can live and die for!

Lmao, I'm not even a yoruba hahahaahahah grin

2 Likes

Re: Biafra Currency To Begin Full Circulation In Biafra Land - IPOB by Nobody: 11:34am On Jun 08, 2016
AntiIPOOP:

Lmao, I'm not even a yoruba hahahaahahah grin
IPOO = "I-ndependent P-eoples O-f O-dua" grin grin

1 Like

Re: Biafra Currency To Begin Full Circulation In Biafra Land - IPOB by hundredhunndred: 11:34am On Jun 08, 2016
PentiumPro:

Abeg no kill quid. Na small boy pls.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

100 Cows Missing In Enugu - Fulani Herdsman Says / Obanikoro ‘Appointed’ To GAC, Highest Decision-Making Body In Lagos APC / Okupe Gets A BMW From President Jonathan - SaharaReporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.