Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,834,997 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:18 AM

Photos OF The Co-ordinator Of Attacks On Chevron & NNPC Pipelines In Delta - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos OF The Co-ordinator Of Attacks On Chevron & NNPC Pipelines In Delta (37867 Views)

"NNPC Pipelines In Akwa Ibom Blown Up By Us" - Niger Delta Avengers / Navy Arrests Co-ordinator Of Niger Delta Avengers / Militants Blow Up NNPC Pipelines In Warri, Delta State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos OF The Co-ordinator Of Attacks On Chevron & NNPC Pipelines In Delta by giftedben: 10:50am On Jun 08, 2016
Nigeria Security funny. They caught a thief and claim its a militant.

Re: Photos OF The Co-ordinator Of Attacks On Chevron & NNPC Pipelines In Delta by JaredNormak: 10:50am On Jun 08, 2016
They have arrested an innocent bricklayer going about his job.

2 Likes

Re: Photos OF The Co-ordinator Of Attacks On Chevron & NNPC Pipelines In Delta by HeGeMon(m): 10:51am On Jun 08, 2016
Mr Amnesty international, go tell them for barracks grin
kaairoz:
This man is innocent.

That is why you don't want show him to nigerians.

Military be care.
Re: Photos OF The Co-ordinator Of Attacks On Chevron & NNPC Pipelines In Delta by moyakz(m): 10:51am On Jun 08, 2016
greatiyk4u:

What is holding life in high esteem when you are destroying the source of livelihood of 180illion people?
4 ur information, hunger killed more people than ammunition during the civil war
really??then bokoboys and the fulani men are to be hailed then,cuz they are doing us less harm,compared to the avengers!
ode!no be person wey dey alive dey chop?
Re: Photos OF The Co-ordinator Of Attacks On Chevron & NNPC Pipelines In Delta by HeGeMon(m): 10:53am On Jun 08, 2016
Thief dy use detonating cords abi? To bomb provisions shop abi? undecided
giftedben:
Nigeria Security funny. They caught a thief and claim its a militant.
Re: Photos OF The Co-ordinator Of Attacks On Chevron & NNPC Pipelines In Delta by moyakz(m): 10:56am On Jun 08, 2016
tundexijim:

offcourse they are properties of the fg. do u think govt institutions were built on no man's land.. ofcos the land were owned by individuals who give it up after duly compensated by the govt...the govt is ready to dialogue and I think they should put a stop to this their offensive act...
are u thinking sir?if they are fg's,then why the compensation??pls argue intelligently.
Re: Photos OF The Co-ordinator Of Attacks On Chevron & NNPC Pipelines In Delta by Nobody: 11:01am On Jun 08, 2016
MadCow1:
He can still stand? shocked shocked

Gotta win the hearts and minds of the international community.

You know the wailers are all emergency human rights activists now.
Re: Photos OF The Co-ordinator Of Attacks On Chevron & NNPC Pipelines In Delta by MadCow1: 11:03am On Jun 08, 2016
oyb:

Gotta win the hearts and minds of the international community.

You know the wailers are all emergency human rights activists now.

grin grin grin grin grin grin

I see..

SO after the Photo session, its back to normal abi? grin
Re: Photos OF The Co-ordinator Of Attacks On Chevron & NNPC Pipelines In Delta by Praktikals(m): 11:04am On Jun 08, 2016
koboko69:
If there are no pictures they ask for picturs, If u post photos they will ask for videos, if you post videos they will ask for DNA evidence, if you give DNA evidence, they will say God must cinfirm it from heaven first....

I know them, you know them, We all know them...

Quote me and tell me who dem be grin
Yeeebos from the yeast.
Re: Photos OF The Co-ordinator Of Attacks On Chevron & NNPC Pipelines In Delta by Generalyemi(m): 11:08am On Jun 08, 2016
irunooboo:
[b] grin the fools bragging about firing missiles don't even have ordinary fire works. Hungry touts forming avengers. Nnamdi kanu deceived them on his useless propaganda radio that they are part of the old eastern region so they think by blowing pipe lines, they will join the igbos in the useless country called biafra undecided. They think Buhari is a chicken hearted man like GEJ who made militants billionaires at the detriment of the poor masses. Lazy bones. Oil was discovered in Lagos, ondo and no Yoruba indigene is forming militants. Instead we chose to be hard working and we hustle hard to eat from our efforts. Niger-Delta mentality of our Oyel is the reason for the emergence of lazy vagabonds depending on amnesty to survive. Even the governors of bayelsa and Rivers confirmed the laziness of their illiterate youths. They fail to realize that even though the oil is in their ancestral land, Nigerians own all the oil in the Niger delta as long as we remain one country. We will not allow any vagabond to hold the country to ransom sad[/b]

I pity your husband(if u have one)..how can one man bear such @$$%$#
Re: Photos OF The Co-ordinator Of Attacks On Chevron & NNPC Pipelines In Delta by meltiplexer: 11:10am On Jun 08, 2016
Boko haram, kidnappers and pipe bomber what is next .........................................pls fll the gap if you know.

Doing my Job and making extra income with Naijabet account is all i know how to do,mi o le wa ku
Re: Photos OF The Co-ordinator Of Attacks On Chevron & NNPC Pipelines In Delta by MoneyGreen(m): 11:11am On Jun 08, 2016
koboko69:
If there are no pictures they ask for picturs, If u post photos they will ask for videos, if you post videos they will ask for DNA evidence, if you give DNA evidence, they will say God must cinfirm it from heaven first....

Na Wailers na.. Aka Wailing zombies grin
Re: Photos OF The Co-ordinator Of Attacks On Chevron & NNPC Pipelines In Delta by realmindz: 11:12am On Jun 08, 2016
moyakz:

my brother,they've not started and soldiers are missing with their boats.what if they start??
yar'adua saw smth b4 granting the previous set amnesty o.
Meaningless! they sud pls come out and fight.

thugs forming avengers
Re: Photos OF The Co-ordinator Of Attacks On Chevron & NNPC Pipelines In Delta by stefan388: 11:13am On Jun 08, 2016
irunooboo:
[b] grin the fools bragging about firing missiles don't even have ordinary fire works. Hungry touts forming avengers. Nnamdi kanu deceived them on his useless propaganda radio that they are part of the old eastern region so they think by blowing pipe lines, they will join the igbos in the useless country called biafra undecided. They think Buhari is a chicken hearted man like GEJ who made militants billionaires at the detriment of the poor masses. Lazy bones. Oil was discovered in Lagos, ondo and no Yoruba indigene is forming militants. Instead we chose to be hard working and we hustle hard to eat from our efforts. Niger-Delta mentality of our Oyel is the reason for the emergence of lazy vagabonds depending on amnesty to survive. Even the governors of bayelsa and Rivers confirmed the laziness of their illiterate youths. They fail to realize that even though the oil is in their ancestral land, Nigerians own all the oil in the Niger delta as long as we remain one country. We will not allow any vagabond to hold the country to ransom sad[/b]
When thief thief thief (TTT), according to records, it pains so much. Why are you so pained? When you valuesless people (four northerber apc governor )dumbed GEJ because they want him out power, no much pains were felt. Now that the avengers want their stolen oil from your people who do not have regard for others, you are now so pained.
Re: Photos OF The Co-ordinator Of Attacks On Chevron & NNPC Pipelines In Delta by Nobody: 11:21am On Jun 08, 2016
That's not the dude, he was putting on long sleeve and a black trouser, his identity was not also reveal, but he was looking bulky than this dude. Some 6 other suspected militant was also apprehended, including a wanted guy that kill 3 army last yr.
Re: Photos OF The Co-ordinator Of Attacks On Chevron & NNPC Pipelines In Delta by kinibigdeal(m): 11:34am On Jun 08, 2016
Does the stature of the guy look avenger? they have pick another fisherman in ikorodu grin
Re: Photos OF The Co-ordinator Of Attacks On Chevron & NNPC Pipelines In Delta by tundexijim(m): 11:36am On Jun 08, 2016
moyakz:

are u thinking sir?if they are fg's,then why the compensation??pls argue intelligently.
it shows fg can take whatever they want and that is why oil producing states enjoy more allocation and some other benefits for being the host...greed is when they want to be the centre of it which sure will cause division amongst them....compensation is just to appreciate their loyalty and that's all..take it or leave it sir..
Re: Photos OF The Co-ordinator Of Attacks On Chevron & NNPC Pipelines In Delta by andyubakwem(m): 11:36am On Jun 08, 2016
Big big talk, why covering his face na?
Re: Photos OF The Co-ordinator Of Attacks On Chevron & NNPC Pipelines In Delta by stefan388: 11:38am On Jun 08, 2016
koboko69:

He is a high profile suspect, the Navy stated clearly they are not revealing his identy yet, as he is helping with investigations.

For those that call the military cowwards, let this rag tag group come out and face the Military like BH, and not attacking pipeliens in the dead of night.

Let's see them being sublimed out of this world!
This Buhari government has further made it very clear that lie telling is as complex as solving some engineering mathematics or brain cracking activities. The more the Buhari and his apc liers put more effort to convince Nigerians to believe their lies, the more Buhari and his apc gets surfocated. They get more trapped, confused. They have brought a mask man to deceive gullibles. If Buhari is vey sure of their claim, let them show his face. Am sure that man is likely to be a worker etc. Buhari and the apc will be taken as the most dangerious lier of our time.
Re: Photos OF The Co-ordinator Of Attacks On Chevron & NNPC Pipelines In Delta by sammyj: 11:44am On Jun 08, 2016
Na them be this according to the 1st comment !!! shocked grin grin
RoyalBlak007:
Why cover

his face?

Re: Photos OF The Co-ordinator Of Attacks On Chevron & NNPC Pipelines In Delta by chukwukadibia10: 11:45am On Jun 08, 2016
QuotaSystem:

In your dreams grin.

If the coordinator of IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu, was not moving with "heavy artillery, body guards and so on", why would you expect the coordinator of the scavengers to do so?

If the dumb albino could be picked up by ordinary police men, why would you surprised that a common creek rat could be apprehended by the Navy?

iPods are now in a permanent cringe as the assumed invincibility of their criminal heroes is being shattered by the gallant Armed Forces.

When IBB over thrown ur dullardd Buhari without shooting a single bullet
Wasn't buhari with security men?

When Dasuki sent him to prison weren't him with guards?
Calm down till u hear from NDA BOY.
Re: Photos OF The Co-ordinator Of Attacks On Chevron & NNPC Pipelines In Delta by piagetskinner(m): 11:49am On Jun 08, 2016
How are we sure.. ..for all we know the military can come up with anything
Re: Photos OF The Co-ordinator Of Attacks On Chevron & NNPC Pipelines In Delta by amakenny: 11:52am On Jun 08, 2016
koboko69:

A Mohammed of Nigeria Navy said his people recovered those evidences displayed in this photo from the sea bed. Na true?

Imagine them going to the sea bed to recover those things. All booboo, deceiving the public.
Re: Photos OF The Co-ordinator Of Attacks On Chevron & NNPC Pipelines In Delta by puffcity: 11:55am On Jun 08, 2016
sexybrooke:
this thing I don't get your frustration ,one nigeria is a scam the muslim yorubas are fighting tooth and nail to maintain one nigeria for their slave master the fulani I wonder y muslim yorubas behave differently from the Christian yorubas envy and jealousy ll kill you if you don't desist from this character have you noticed that ekiti and ondo yorubas are different from ogun,oyo and osun yorubas ?the first is blessed with natural and human resources but the later nawa gbosa for them oooo
cement in Ogun state ewekoro, crude oil in osuke here in ota Ogun state, U guys don't know anything! Ask nairalander chairman.
Re: Photos OF The Co-ordinator Of Attacks On Chevron & NNPC Pipelines In Delta by ripbubu: 11:55am On Jun 08, 2016
olokfor:
http://www.metronaija.com/2016/06/photos-nigeria-navy-arrests-militants.html

the arrested the wrong man ,,, am the one that blow up the pipe till my people is set free from this sick fulanies

Re: Photos OF The Co-ordinator Of Attacks On Chevron & NNPC Pipelines In Delta by BuddhaPalm(m): 11:58am On Jun 08, 2016
koboko69:
undecided

Started what? Cowardly attacks? Abushing or attacking sleeping soldiers? Ok na. Let them start!

I do not support the avengers, but you seem to know very little about "warfare".

The use of drones is "cowardly" then. So was the Allied bombing of France in WWII.

Sinking British supplies by the Germans? Cowardly!

So too was the bombing of Hiroshima, Tokyo, Berlin and Nagasaki.

Warfare is really about "cowardly" finding ways to play to your strengths, and to exploit the chinks in your enemy's armour.

Can you disrupt his communication, spy on his plans, fvck up his supply lines, demoralize his soldiers, tank his economy...

Well.

All the great powers of the world used and still employ these.

You need to get rid of the outmoded way of looking at "warfare" through the honorable codes of medieval knights.

If your enemy has a standing army, and you don't... guerilla it is.

If he wears highly inflammable armour...you light that sh1t up.

If his tanks will roll through muddy terrain, you flood it so they'll get stuck.

And if your God has the power to divide the seas, you drown him.

Ambushes, which you decry, are as old as time itself, and feature prominently in any commander's playbook.

1 Like

Re: Photos OF The Co-ordinator Of Attacks On Chevron & NNPC Pipelines In Delta by 989900: 12:02pm On Jun 08, 2016
The kind torture that awaits him, is better imagined . . .
Re: Photos OF The Co-ordinator Of Attacks On Chevron & NNPC Pipelines In Delta by frankgreat(m): 12:07pm On Jun 08, 2016
I ask my self one question, why is it only those from bayelsa, delta, and rivers are carrying arms all in the name of freedom fight..while akwa-ibom that has the highest number of production are busy building their communities....
Re: Photos OF The Co-ordinator Of Attacks On Chevron & NNPC Pipelines In Delta by Nobody: 12:32pm On Jun 08, 2016
irunooboo:
yes oil is been discovered in Ondo and Lagos but have you seen any Niger delta man ad the owner of those oil blocks in Lagos? instead it is folawiyo and co . so let them leave our land too
Re: Photos OF The Co-ordinator Of Attacks On Chevron & NNPC Pipelines In Delta by koboko69: 12:33pm On Jun 08, 2016
BuddhaPalm:

I do not support the avengers, but you seem to know very little about "warfare".

The use of drones is "cowardly" then. So was the Allied bombing of France in WWII.

Sinking British supplies by the Germans? Cowardly!

So too was the bombing of Hiroshima, Tokyo, Berlin and Nagasaki.

Warfare is really about "cowardly" finding ways to play to your strengths, and to exploit the chinks in your enemy's armour.

Can you disrupt his communication, spy on his plans, fvck up his supply lines, demoralize his soldiers, tank his economy...

Well.

All the great powers of the world used and still employ these.

You need to get rid of the outmoded way of looking at "warfare" through the honorary codes of medieval knights.

If your enemy has a standing army, and you don't... guerilla it is.

If he wears highly inflammable armour...you light that sh1t up.

If his tanks will roll through muddy terrain, you flood it so they'll get stuck.

And if your God has the power to divide the seas, you drown him.

Ambushes, which you decry, are as old as time itself, and feature prominently in any commander's playbook.

Lol. A civilian wants to educate me about warfare. Ok....kontinu.
I wonder where drones was mentioned in thre post.
They call the Nigerian Army cowards, then thr sneak out at night, and run back b4 dawn.
Let them come head on like BH. They are cowards, big cowards.
Re: Photos OF The Co-ordinator Of Attacks On Chevron & NNPC Pipelines In Delta by Norstrademus(m): 12:35pm On Jun 08, 2016
fiizznation:
I came to see somebody that looks like incredible hulk or superman, but tbh, I'm disappointed in what I just saw now. How can this malnourished creep be an avenger? Damn, something is wrong somewhere.

The avengers are invincible and untouchable. They have six missiles, A nuclear warhead, two submarines, one air carrier, 500 gunboats and 56 figher jets. So I don't think anybody can ever arrest any of the avengers members.
see this one!. U think this is Hollywood? Wake up bro this is the Niger delta!!
Re: Photos OF The Co-ordinator Of Attacks On Chevron & NNPC Pipelines In Delta by Nobody: 12:56pm On Jun 08, 2016
irunooboo:
[b] grin the fools bragging about firing missiles don't even have ordinary fire works. Hungry touts forming avengers. Nnamdi kanu deceived them on his useless propaganda radio that they are part of the old eastern region so they think by blowing pipe lines, they will join the igbos in the useless country called biafra undecided. They think Buhari is a chicken hearted man like GEJ who made militants billionaires at the detriment of the poor masses. Lazy bones. Oil was discovered in Lagos, ondo and no Yoruba indigene is forming militants. Instead we chose to be hard working and we hustle hard to eat from our efforts. Niger-Delta mentality of our Oyel is the reason for the emergence of lazy vagabonds depending on amnesty to survive. Even the governors of bayelsa and Rivers confirmed the laziness of their illiterate youths. They fail to realize that even though the oil is in their ancestral land, Nigerians own all the oil in the Niger delta ]as long as we remain one country. We will not allow any vagabond to hold the country to ransom sad[/b]

My head bow down!
I respect you for this.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari’s Certificate, APC And Unanswered Questions / Fg To Tax Voice Calls, Sms, Mms, Data And Pay Tv At 9% / Sowore Arrested Over Petition By Ned Nwoko

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.