Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,503 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:35 AM

Voices Of Various African Citizens Who Experience "Racism" Every Day In India. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Voices Of Various African Citizens Who Experience "Racism" Every Day In India. (2354 Views)

Biafra: Nigerians Demands To Know The Owners Of The Voices Of That Phone Call / Buhari's Sister, Rakiya Adamu: "I Speak With My Brother Every Day" / "This Is The Govt I Fought For"Released Blogger Abubakar Sidik Voices Out.Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Voices Of Various African Citizens Who Experience "Racism" Every Day In India. by Explorers(m): 8:45am On Jun 08, 2016
A 23-year-old Congolese teacher Masonga Kitanda Olivier was beaten to death in Delhi last month.
A 21-year-old Tanzanian student was beaten and then stripped of all her clothes by a group of locals in Bengaluru in February. These incidents feel like one-off incidents but they don't even come close to describing the daily discrimination that black people from African nations are subjected to in India.
The experiences narrated by citizens of African nations, who have lived or are living in India, are the ugly reality of today. And they all point to one fact: Indians are racist.

http://www.scoopwhoop.com/These-Portraits-Of-African-Nationals-Tell-The-Sad-True-Story-Of-Racism-In-India/#.f45ame2fv

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Voices Of Various African Citizens Who Experience "Racism" Every Day In India. by Explorers(m): 8:48am On Jun 08, 2016

Re: Voices Of Various African Citizens Who Experience "Racism" Every Day In India. by Explorers(m): 8:49am On Jun 08, 2016

Re: Voices Of Various African Citizens Who Experience "Racism" Every Day In India. by Explorers(m): 8:50am On Jun 08, 2016

Re: Voices Of Various African Citizens Who Experience "Racism" Every Day In India. by Explorers(m): 8:51am On Jun 08, 2016

Re: Voices Of Various African Citizens Who Experience "Racism" Every Day In India. by Explorers(m): 8:52am On Jun 08, 2016

Re: Voices Of Various African Citizens Who Experience "Racism" Every Day In India. by ShaqFu: 8:57am On Jun 08, 2016
And to think this same bloody indians come here, and live like kings beats my imagination, when they're rabid dogs in their country.

But still, why can't these Africans come home? Is it by force to live abroad? How can one live in a country where he or she is made to feel like dust bin?

I'll always hold my opinion of living in Nigeria, where I know even though there's no constant power, and I buy petrol for N145 per liter, nobody can tell me I'm a piece of sh1t. That's the beauty of living where you belong.

There is no place like home

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Voices Of Various African Citizens Who Experience "Racism" Every Day In India. by blaquemyc: 9:01am On Jun 08, 2016
i have never imagined myself visiting any asian country for any reason let alone india. A place where discrimination is the other of the day even amongst themselves (caste)

1 Like

Re: Voices Of Various African Citizens Who Experience "Racism" Every Day In India. by Nobody: 9:03am On Jun 08, 2016

Re: Voices Of Various African Citizens Who Experience "Racism" Every Day In India. by Nobody: 9:06am On Jun 08, 2016
choi,, India of all places
that dirty slum
make una come home jare

1 Like

Re: Voices Of Various African Citizens Who Experience "Racism" Every Day In India. by Explorers(m): 9:09am On Jun 08, 2016

Re: Voices Of Various African Citizens Who Experience "Racism" Every Day In India. by Explorers(m): 9:19am On Jun 08, 2016

Re: Voices Of Various African Citizens Who Experience "Racism" Every Day In India. by Explorers(m): 9:35am On Jun 08, 2016

Re: Voices Of Various African Citizens Who Experience "Racism" Every Day In India. by Viktor1983(m): 1:29pm On Jun 08, 2016
Impoverished india....
Not Korea, China,Japan, Vietnam, Cambodia,Thai, Singapore.... SMH I'd rather push Barrow in Nigeria than visit india
Re: Voices Of Various African Citizens Who Experience "Racism" Every Day In India. by tk4rd: 1:32pm On Jun 08, 2016
They all Africans should form a community over there in India, and try to live close together, so that they can act with one voice and one spirit..

1 Like

Re: Voices Of Various African Citizens Who Experience "Racism" Every Day In India. by TheAziz: 4:49pm On Jun 08, 2016
mtchew India has been a country with racist since day 1
Re: Voices Of Various African Citizens Who Experience "Racism" Every Day In India. by Rossikki: 5:03pm On Jun 08, 2016
blaquemyc:
i have never imagined myself visiting any asian country for any reason let alone india. A place where discrimination is the other of the day even amongst themselves (caste)
Exactly. If you find yourself in India, you only have yourself to blame. India is not much different from Nigeria - in many cases worse, so what are you doing there? Rubbish. Look, it is only Africans who feel racially inferior - that anywhere outside Africa must be better - that go to live in places like India. Let them enjoy their new abode. They didn't know Indians were racists before they went there abi? Idiots. They can move to Afghanistan or Pakistan, or even Bangladesh, and when they get maltreated there they can do another documentary on racism. Mumus.

1 Like

Re: Voices Of Various African Citizens Who Experience "Racism" Every Day In India. by Nobody: 5:12pm On Jun 08, 2016
Dam... Africans
Re: Voices Of Various African Citizens Who Experience "Racism" Every Day In India. by Lumiere91: 9:52pm On Jun 08, 2016
I never liked indians or india in my life.i think lebanese and indians should not get high office jobs in 9ja anymore.

1 Like

Re: Voices Of Various African Citizens Who Experience "Racism" Every Day In India. by Explorers(m): 5:23am On Jun 09, 2016
Lumiere91:
I never liked indians or india in my life.i think lebanese and indians should not get high office jobs in 9ja anymore.

No one is giving them office jobs in nigeria, but they have lots of investments, companies.

2 Likes

Re: Voices Of Various African Citizens Who Experience "Racism" Every Day In India. by magabounce(m): 9:46am On Jun 09, 2016
I heard over the news the other day @ explorers that 1 MHR in India parliament sponsored a bill to ban Nigerians in India.. something of that nature.
I didn't know it is this bad
Re: Voices Of Various African Citizens Who Experience "Racism" Every Day In India. by Explorers(m): 5:12pm On Jun 09, 2016
magabounce:
I heard over the news the other day @ explorers that 1 MHR in India parliament sponsored a bill to ban Nigerians in India.. something of that nature.
I didn't know it is this bad
Like i saw something like that on fp recently.
Re: Voices Of Various African Citizens Who Experience "Racism" Every Day In India. by Wordsmith01: 12:40pm On Jun 10, 2016
These things are not new ,it happens right here even under our nose , it's good people are beginning to speak up . It's time we stop suffering and smiling.
Re: Voices Of Various African Citizens Who Experience "Racism" Every Day In India. by bqlekan(m): 3:05am On Jun 20, 2016
India of all countries... Mtceeew. I'm okay here. Thanks
Re: Voices Of Various African Citizens Who Experience "Racism" Every Day In India. by Nobody: 4:00am On Jun 20, 2016
Serves them right. I would rather die in my country than to travel to that shiithole called India.

1 Like

Re: Voices Of Various African Citizens Who Experience "Racism" Every Day In India. by YoursGEJ(m): 5:25am On Jun 20, 2016
Pls what is a normal human being going to find in India? Some people go say abroad na abroad. Nigeria is better than many places in India. Na so somebody fly go Yemen all in the name of going abroad undecided
Re: Voices Of Various African Citizens Who Experience "Racism" Every Day In India. by charijee(f): 5:30am On Jun 20, 2016
bqlekan:
India of all countries... Mtceeew. I'm okay here. Thanks
Night crawler, get some sleep sad
Re: Voices Of Various African Citizens Who Experience "Racism" Every Day In India. by bqlekan(m): 8:05am On Jun 20, 2016
charijee:
Night crawler, get some sleep sad
Hehe, good morning ma'am .
Re: Voices Of Various African Citizens Who Experience "Racism" Every Day In India. by Funjosh(m): 8:13am On Jun 20, 2016
That country that military barracks is better tongue
Re: Voices Of Various African Citizens Who Experience "Racism" Every Day In India. by omoharry(f): 9:25am On Jun 20, 2016
Indians are Races and i wonder what Nigerian are going there for.You guys should go to countries where you race is not really a big deal..and not that HELL HOLE called INDIAN.
Re: Voices Of Various African Citizens Who Experience "Racism" Every Day In India. by Explorers(m): 4:46am On Jun 21, 2016
YoursGEJ:
Pls what is a normal human being going to find in India? Some people go say abroad na abroad. Nigeria is better than many places in India. Na so somebody fly go Yemen all in the name of going abroad undecided

Even if na Syria, abroad na abroad. Wetin dey important b say na plane carry u commot.
Re: Voices Of Various African Citizens Who Experience "Racism" Every Day In India. by Nobody: 4:47am On Jun 21, 2016

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Restructuring Isn’t The Way Out For Nigeria —gov Ganduje / Majority Of Nigerian Politicians Are Not Different From Scam Artists / Clear Pics Fulani Herdsmen Using People For Suya PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.