Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,597 members, 7,851,016 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 12:16 PM

If There Is Still Hope For Nice Guys/men??? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If There Is Still Hope For Nice Guys/men??? (617 Views)

Do Financially Independent Ladies Expect Guys/men To Be Broke By Default? / Do Nice Guys Really Finish Last? She's Scared Of My Attitude. / Guys/men Check That Ass Real Well O.(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If There Is Still Hope For Nice Guys/men??? by Nobody: 9:28am On Jun 08, 2016
Hello NL's ...With the current economic quagmire and proliferated anarchy fiercely romancing all sectors of the country thing no longer are rosy for the common man . So I decided to hear from the audience on the issue of if boring and nice guys have lost it. Here's a short example>>you like a girl ,but u are scared to strike a convo...after sometimes U see her on another guy and U conclude>"I can't have her!" Who told U so?? angry you keep up with dis cowardly mute attitude and aspect dem to come and approach you and ask you out, then spread leg 4 Una abi??
To worsen it majority of dem resort to unreasonable spending so these girls..Trying to please them and therefore placing themselves in the friend zone .
This is a clarion call for all Nice guys to toughen up in these hard time. Stop trying to please ladies as this shows weakness and women don't like weak men but wan alpha men a word is enough for d wise!!!
Re: If There Is Still Hope For Nice Guys/men??? by Nobody: 9:30am On Jun 08, 2016
pls whats the point here?
Re: If There Is Still Hope For Nice Guys/men??? by Nobody: 9:32am On Jun 08, 2016
Point is there is no hope for them unless they change their pattern
Re: If There Is Still Hope For Nice Guys/men??? by Smellymouth: 9:34am On Jun 08, 2016
Nice guys are everywhere and a lady has one at all times--"in her friend zone". The guy she will never date but claims does not exist. She will date jerks and think these are the best guys on earth. She will get her heart broken and break the nice guy's heart daily.

Eventually the nice guy wises up and leaves her all together and become a jerk. Guys like that notice they get a lot more attention from women.. EVEN SMART ONES who think they are above that behavior. So when they say "where are all the nice guys" the answer is simple--"she was never looking for them" so she fails to notice them and by the time she does they are gone because she made them leave.

In short nice guys finish last and as a former nice guy (Not the desperate kind either. I mean I literally just treated them with respect) yet I got no action because I was "too nice" and for what?

For treating her like a human.. for treating her how so many feminists say a man should. They may say to treat them nice but treat them like they are a little lower than you.
Re: If There Is Still Hope For Nice Guys/men??? by EOOJ(m): 9:36am On Jun 08, 2016
Why not? Enough hope full ground brekete
Re: If There Is Still Hope For Nice Guys/men??? by Rickcutie(m): 9:38am On Jun 08, 2016
And who told u nice guys r women pleasers? Only d naive ones. Same applicable to d badt guys..

(1) (Reply)

Help Please! Advice Needed- How To Tell Stranger About Their Cheating Wife / Fair-skinned Ladies Get In Here! Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Is Set To Remarry / Hustle Hard, Make Money, And The Girls Will Look For U Too.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.