Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,791 members, 7,820,776 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:21 PM

Bread On A Ceiling Fan Because Of Rat (photo) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Bread On A Ceiling Fan Because Of Rat (photo) (48894 Views)

Housewife Takes Rat Poison In Jigawa To Protest Husband’s Plan To Take 2nd Wife / #IWD2016 Empowering The Girl Child To Become A Woman;Breaking The Glass Ceiling / Should A Baby Sleep Under A Ceiling Fan And On Cold Floor Ties? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bread On A Ceiling Fan Because Of Rat (photo) by buskie13(m): 12:49pm On Jun 09, 2016
Lol. .i once saw a rat running.horizontally on a wall...that was wen i knew rats can do anything. that bread ain't safe at all

4 Likes

Re: Bread On A Ceiling Fan Because Of Rat (photo) by piagetskinner(m): 12:49pm On Jun 09, 2016
The rat will still get to eat the bloody bread

3 Likes

Re: Bread On A Ceiling Fan Because Of Rat (photo) by Nobody: 12:50pm On Jun 09, 2016
The rat can still get there unless you choose to attach it to forever-swinging fan blades.

1 Like

Re: Bread On A Ceiling Fan Because Of Rat (photo) by Imoobot(m): 12:51pm On Jun 09, 2016
Anybody can be confuse even baba below.....

1 Like

Re: Bread On A Ceiling Fan Because Of Rat (photo) by Nobody: 12:51pm On Jun 09, 2016
starchris:
Lmao!! Some rats are sent from the pit of hell
and can reach unimaginable heights, though.

source:

http://www.vipgist.com/2016/06/see-what-rats-made-nigerians-do-photo.html?m=1

Sidwn dere dey happy say yu don kip yah bread!!!

D rats wey dey ma family house ehn?! Dem gt wings and web feet... Dem go chop anytin for anywhr

1 Like

Re: Bread On A Ceiling Fan Because Of Rat (photo) by piagetskinner(m): 12:52pm On Jun 09, 2016
buskie13:
Lol. .i once saw a rat running vertically on a wall...that was wen i knew rats can do anything. that bread ain't safe at all

The first time I saw a rat doing that,this time walking on the ceiling i was scared to the teeth... I thought It was possessed by demons. Lol

1 Like

Re: Bread On A Ceiling Fan Because Of Rat (photo) by mysticgal(f): 12:52pm On Jun 09, 2016
Xmen149:

did noah save mosquitoes too?....make i shapaly rewind the wheel of time.........
My dear oh angry
Re: Bread On A Ceiling Fan Because Of Rat (photo) by skywalker001(m): 12:52pm On Jun 09, 2016
Berlyn:
thank God i have no boyfriend grin
And why denying me in public ? Let them know am your boyfriend...
Re: Bread On A Ceiling Fan Because Of Rat (photo) by ebig21(m): 12:52pm On Jun 09, 2016
flyca:
I remember back in the days that my dad had to put rat poison inside Mr Biggs meatie before one stubborn rat in our house agreed to die grin

that rat stubborn oo, for our own dat time rat for our side dey select food

1 Like

Re: Bread On A Ceiling Fan Because Of Rat (photo) by mynduu44: 12:53pm On Jun 09, 2016
is mynd44 this stingy that he had to resort to keeping the family bread on daddy room ceiling fan...
Re: Bread On A Ceiling Fan Because Of Rat (photo) by beejaybig: 12:53pm On Jun 09, 2016
Some rats stubborn to d extend dat them go fit pursue u comot for house. grin

1 Like

Re: Bread On A Ceiling Fan Because Of Rat (photo) by DBlackCeazer(m): 12:54pm On Jun 09, 2016
Rats are the most annoying creatures ever, one just ate the pipe of my kitchen sink, found out the hard way after pouring large amount of water in it. Don't know how to deal with this menace ones and for all.

1 Like

Re: Bread On A Ceiling Fan Because Of Rat (photo) by Wonderboy1(m): 12:54pm On Jun 09, 2016
The hustle is real
Meanwhile for your diesel engine generators check here https://www.nairaland.com/3012099/order-tokunbo-diesel-generators-spare
Re: Bread On A Ceiling Fan Because Of Rat (photo) by dannyben5: 12:55pm On Jun 09, 2016
I no blame d guy as nepa no gree bring light nko,make me sef go comot the blade 4 my standing fan take do handfan.

1 Like

Re: Bread On A Ceiling Fan Because Of Rat (photo) by egokudiowomoney: 12:55pm On Jun 09, 2016
that means the fan is not working

1 Like

Re: Bread On A Ceiling Fan Because Of Rat (photo) by djraymy(m): 12:55pm On Jun 09, 2016
Berlyn:
come be mine na
Re: Bread On A Ceiling Fan Because Of Rat (photo) by Nobody: 12:55pm On Jun 09, 2016
grin
Re: Bread On A Ceiling Fan Because Of Rat (photo) by buskie13(m): 12:56pm On Jun 09, 2016
piagetskinner:

The first time I saw a rat doing that,this time walking on the ceiling i was scared to the teeth... I thought It was possessed by demons. Lol
Lol...lord Jesus.. grin..when i told ma peeps bout it,they never believed me...rats are dangerous.
scared of em

2 Likes

Re: Bread On A Ceiling Fan Because Of Rat (photo) by Realdeals(m): 12:57pm On Jun 09, 2016
The guy never see rat that move on the ceiling grin

1 Like

Re: Bread On A Ceiling Fan Because Of Rat (photo) by idesylvester(m): 12:57pm On Jun 09, 2016
Na buhari dey cus al this tinz... comon bread! What if na tomatoes? grin

1 Like

Re: Bread On A Ceiling Fan Because Of Rat (photo) by Tonyblinky(m): 12:58pm On Jun 09, 2016
In my office cats doesn't hunt rats ,when they see each other they just halla and move ahead with their daily task,ask me why and I don't know

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bread On A Ceiling Fan Because Of Rat (photo) by djraymy(m): 1:01pm On Jun 09, 2016
Imoobot:
Anybody can be confuse even baba below.....
God punish you idio.t
Re: Bread On A Ceiling Fan Because Of Rat (photo) by RUDEBOYY(m): 1:03pm On Jun 09, 2016
:DLol ;
Re: Bread On A Ceiling Fan Because Of Rat (photo) by oake(m): 1:03pm On Jun 09, 2016
I tell you some rats de climb wall and wires like tarzan

Smellymouth:
The person funny sha, what if rats come from ceiling? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Bread On A Ceiling Fan Because Of Rat (photo) by anigold(m): 1:06pm On Jun 09, 2016
Berlyn:
Its too early now tell the truth abeg.. abi na man friend u get...
Re: Bread On A Ceiling Fan Because Of Rat (photo) by adewumiopeyemi(m): 1:06pm On Jun 09, 2016
end time rat.... grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Bread On A Ceiling Fan Because Of Rat (photo) by annnikky(f): 1:06pm On Jun 09, 2016
jhydebaba:
The fear of rat.... cheesy
Is d beginning of hiding tinz grin

1 Like

Re: Bread On A Ceiling Fan Because Of Rat (photo) by prodiG(m): 1:08pm On Jun 09, 2016
Curvinus:
him no get fridge ni?
U neva see rat wey dey enter fridge?

1 Like

Re: Bread On A Ceiling Fan Because Of Rat (photo) by petz(f): 1:12pm On Jun 09, 2016
Na Agege bread sef
Re: Bread On A Ceiling Fan Because Of Rat (photo) by meltiplexer: 1:18pm On Jun 09, 2016
Nutase:
Stupidity at its peak......because of ordinary rat......mtschewwwwww

Lagos rats are not ordinary,the rat that use to open out pot of stew. is that one ordinary rat? chop our gallon of groundnut oil and red oil.

Enough of rat jara,let me check my Naijabet.com online account .
Re: Bread On A Ceiling Fan Because Of Rat (photo) by toshmann(m): 1:22pm On Jun 09, 2016
CaroLyner:
they reach ceilings too?

You nova jam spiderman-rats grin
They can go places. They trained in Yemen cheesy

1 Like

Re: Bread On A Ceiling Fan Because Of Rat (photo) by fotadmowmend(m): 1:23pm On Jun 09, 2016
Smellymouth:
The person funny sha, what if rats come from ceiling? undecided
baba u get experience no be small

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Marriage Of Zimbabwean Woman Who Had Unprotected Sex With A Bizman Crashes / Six-Month-Old Baby Boy Dies In His Sleep After Mother Gave Him Tramadol (Photos) / How I Found My Father After 30yrs Through Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.