Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,654 members, 7,820,276 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:28 PM

Bread On A Ceiling Fan Because Of Rat (photo) - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Bread On A Ceiling Fan Because Of Rat (photo) (48892 Views)

Housewife Takes Rat Poison In Jigawa To Protest Husband’s Plan To Take 2nd Wife / #IWD2016 Empowering The Girl Child To Become A Woman;Breaking The Glass Ceiling / Should A Baby Sleep Under A Ceiling Fan And On Cold Floor Ties? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bread On A Ceiling Fan Because Of Rat (photo) by FengChui(m): 4:47pm On Jun 09, 2016
Tynasparks:
fine thanks and yours

Fine, but not as fine as I will want it to be and u know why.
Re: Bread On A Ceiling Fan Because Of Rat (photo) by chigoizie7(m): 4:49pm On Jun 09, 2016
starchris:
Lmao!! Some rats are sent from the pit of hell
and can reach unimaginable heights, though.

source:

http://www.vipgist.com/2016/06/see-what-rats-made-nigerians-do-photo.html?m=1

Funny enough, that's how we keep bread in our house oh
Re: Bread On A Ceiling Fan Because Of Rat (photo) by Nellybank(m): 4:57pm On Jun 09, 2016
Meanwhile am still alive. Ok continu
Berlyn:
thank God i have no boyfriend grin
Re: Bread On A Ceiling Fan Because Of Rat (photo) by Nobody: 5:00pm On Jun 09, 2016
Nellybank:
Meanwhile am still alive. Ok continu
iffa punch your lipsrsealed
Re: Bread On A Ceiling Fan Because Of Rat (photo) by Nobody: 5:03pm On Jun 09, 2016
sanusijoyjoy:
yes ,, what's yur criteria for boyfriend"

Re: Bread On A Ceiling Fan Because Of Rat (photo) by Nobody: 5:17pm On Jun 09, 2016
anigold:

Its too early now tell the truth abeg.. abi na man friend u get...
mtchwwww lipsrsealed
Re: Bread On A Ceiling Fan Because Of Rat (photo) by Marrtynze(m): 5:52pm On Jun 09, 2016
Nutase:
Stupidity at its peak......because of ordinary rat......mtschewwwwww
Madam, it's nt ordinary rat oo wen it's the last money u av on u Dat buys the bread, circumstances dey make pple do crazy tins
Re: Bread On A Ceiling Fan Because Of Rat (photo) by ussy09(m): 6:08pm On Jun 09, 2016
mysticgal:
I wonder why Noah had to save those creepy creatures back then undecided
u funny oo
Re: Bread On A Ceiling Fan Because Of Rat (photo) by tabithababy(f): 7:39pm On Jun 09, 2016
meltiplexer:

Lagos rats are not ordinary,the rat that use to open out pot of stew. is that one ordinary rat? chop our gallon of groundnut oil and red oil.

Enough of rat jara,let me check my Naijabet.com online account .

. Please can you teach me hoe to play bet 9ja or nairabet.
Re: Bread On A Ceiling Fan Because Of Rat (photo) by Tynasparks(f): 7:54pm On Jun 09, 2016
FengChui:

Fine, but not as fine as I will want it to be and u know why.
nope
Re: Bread On A Ceiling Fan Because Of Rat (photo) by FengChui(m): 8:49pm On Jun 09, 2016
Tynasparks:
nope
U just did the needed, and I'm happy for it.
Re: Bread On A Ceiling Fan Because Of Rat (photo) by kenoz(m): 10:10pm On Jun 09, 2016
grin
Re: Bread On A Ceiling Fan Because Of Rat (photo) by yankison(m): 10:54pm On Jun 09, 2016
ireneony:
Funny and poverty at the same time grin

everyone cannot be rich babe , and am sure you are not as well ....... can you afford a car of 5million naira tommorrow ..
Re: Bread On A Ceiling Fan Because Of Rat (photo) by mistermhyke: 11:32pm On Jun 09, 2016
Smellymouth:
The person funny sha, what if rats come from the ceiling? undecided
Re: Bread On A Ceiling Fan Because Of Rat (photo) by ahamonyeka(m): 11:50pm On Jun 09, 2016
Smellymouth:
The person funny sha, what if rats come from the ceiling? undecided
if the hole is not too wide and the cup covered the hole where the pipe from inside the ceiling holding the fan very well rat can't get there.

Meaning say you no go use fan sleep be that.
Re: Bread On A Ceiling Fan Because Of Rat (photo) by habsydiamond(m): 12:11am On Jun 10, 2016
Na only rat with smallville power go fly chop that bread
Re: Bread On A Ceiling Fan Because Of Rat (photo) by fognext: 12:46am On Jun 10, 2016
Damn...i literally do this grin
Re: Bread On A Ceiling Fan Because Of Rat (photo) by Triciasexy87(f): 6:11am On Jun 10, 2016
Ginaz:
I hate rats with passion eh, ewwwwww. they shiit and piss everywhere including your pot! thank God say I don pack leave dem 4 school. Dem dey write second semester carry over cos dem no follow me pass grin
Ginaz:
I hate rats with passion eh, ewwwwww. they shiit and piss everywhere including your pot! thank God say I don pack leave dem 4 school. Dem dey write second semester carry over cos dem no follow me pass grin
Ginaz:
Re: Bread On A Ceiling Fan Because Of Rat (photo) by icebis: 11:38am On Jun 10, 2016
Lol... Lwkmd i think am a victim too
Re: Bread On A Ceiling Fan Because Of Rat (photo) by FengChui(m): 4:55pm On Jun 10, 2016
Tynasparks:
nope

Sup sweetie? Ain't heard from you since morning. What's up?
Re: Bread On A Ceiling Fan Because Of Rat (photo) by icebis: 12:11pm On Jun 11, 2016
Poverty is a disease
Re: Bread On A Ceiling Fan Because Of Rat (photo) by meltiplexer: 10:29am On Jun 13, 2016
tabithababy:
. Please can you teach me hoe to play bet 9ja or nairabet.

just click on Naijabet.com,than register to become a member and fund your online account.start making money.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Marriage Of Zimbabwean Woman Who Had Unprotected Sex With A Bizman Crashes / Six-Month-Old Baby Boy Dies In His Sleep After Mother Gave Him Tramadol (Photos) / How I Found My Father After 30yrs Through Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.