Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,448 members, 7,823,060 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:52 PM

Prophecy: Churches Will Be Turned To Hospitals - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prophecy: Churches Will Be Turned To Hospitals (2474 Views)

Video Of The "Cat That Turned To A Woman In Lagos" As Claimed By A Facebook User / 9 Things Only Those Who Attend White Garment Churches Will Understand / 10 Things Only Those Who Attend White Garment Churches Will Understand (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prophecy: Churches Will Be Turned To Hospitals by otemanuduno: 11:26am On Jun 08, 2016
I saw a vision that at a time in the future, CHURCHES will be offered for sales to individuals and the governments to turn them into hospitals and research centres.

Then almost in every street, hospitals will be available and there will not be need to use helicopters as ambulances again, except in critical cases.

Churches will so much reduce while hospitals will so much increase for easy access to cure to problems of humanity. Also, research centre will be within our reach and at very tender ages of six, children would be acquainted with medicine in their streets. Then Nigeria will become better because HEADACHE CAUSING NIGHT VIGILS would have been banned and BRAIN-IMPROVING THINGS would have been learnt.

A law would have been made that noisy activities shoul not hold anymore.

THAT IS THE VISION I SAW LAST NIGHT.

13 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Prophecy: Churches Will Be Turned To Hospitals by VictorRomanov: 11:32am On Jun 08, 2016
Not just churches ooo. Religious buildings, temples, mosques, shrines etc. How do I know? PM me!

7 Likes

Re: Prophecy: Churches Will Be Turned To Hospitals by thesicilian: 11:51am On Jun 08, 2016
Make sure you eat before going to sleep tonight

4 Likes

Re: Prophecy: Churches Will Be Turned To Hospitals by giles14(m): 12:13pm On Jun 08, 2016
otemanuduno:
I saw a vision that at a time in the future, CHURCHES will be offered for sales to individuals and the governments to turn them into hospitals and research centres.

Then almost in every street, hospitals will be available and there will not be need to use helicopters as ambulances again, except in critical cases.

Churches will so much reduce while hospitals will so much increase for easy access to cure to problems of humanity. Also, research centre will be within our reach and at very tender ages of six, children would be acquainted with medicine in their streets. Then Nigeria will become better because HEADACHE CAUSING NIGHT VIGILS would have been banned and BRAIN-IMPROVING THINGS would have been learnt.

go get treatment for malaria.
Re: Prophecy: Churches Will Be Turned To Hospitals by otemanuduno: 1:17pm On Jun 08, 2016
giles14:

You are funny grin
Well, this is the full vision, at the time when people would have been wiser than pastors and they would have been using their brains to achieve things instead of relying on what my pastor said, then the population of people in the church would fall drastically and their will no more be gains in the church business. Then pastors will offer their church buildings for sale.
It will take a little long while before this happens. It will happen when many people in our nation would have become disappointed in the discoveries of the hypocrisies of their very well trusted pastors who seems like angels all through their ministries.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Prophecy: Churches Will Be Turned To Hospitals by Nobody: 4:58pm On Jun 08, 2016
Not so far from the truth....

Zechariah 13:3 |
And it shall come to pass, that when any shall yet prophesy, then his father and his mother that begat him shall say unto him, Thou shalt not live; for thou speakest lies in the name of the LORD: and his father and his mother that begat him shall thrust him through when he prophesieth.

1 Like

Re: Prophecy: Churches Will Be Turned To Hospitals by otemanuduno: 6:23pm On Jun 08, 2016
Muafrika2:
Not so far from the truth....

Zechariah 13:3 |
And it shall come to pass, that when any shall yet prophesy, then his father and his mother that begat him shall say unto him, Thou shalt not live; for thou speakest lies in the name of the LORD: and his father and his mother that begat him shall thrust him through when he prophesieth.

Funny... u are quoting from the urim of Zecharias the LIAR. let me tell you one of the scary urims ZECHARIAH THE LIAR used to scare people into coming to JERUSALEM to observe the FEAST OF TABERNACLE:

Zechariah 14:17-19
…17And it will be that whichever of the families of the earth does not go up to Jerusalem to worship the King, the LORD of hosts, there will be no rain on them. 18 If the family of Egypt does not go up or enter, then no rain will fall on them; it will be the plague with which the LORD smites the nations who do not go up to celebrate the Feast of Booths. 19This will be the punishment of Egypt, and the punishment of all the nations who do not go up to celebrate the Feast of Tabernacle.

My family has never been to JERUSALEM before and in fact NO RAIN HAS EVER FALLEN ON US grin Urim toh badt

DazzlingD, Seelud, Lilbrown77 come and see this bad Urim wey make people dey fear rush go Jerusalem.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prophecy: Churches Will Be Turned To Hospitals by enm(m): 12:43am On Jun 09, 2016
God is infinite. God is all-powerful, all-knowing, all-capable. There are NO limits restricting God; except YOU! Let your YES collide with His AMEN and He will open your world to omni-possibilities!
Believe God. PM me to know more.
Re: Prophecy: Churches Will Be Turned To Hospitals by otemanuduno: 4:12am On Jun 09, 2016
enm:
God is infinite. God is all-powerful, all-knowing, all-capable. There are NO limits restricting God; except YOU! Let your YES collide with His AMEN and He will open your world to omni-possibilities!
Believe God. PM me to know more.

Thanks for honouring DOMINO REVERAD, the only non-tribialistic God, the father of Jehovah/Odin/Vishnu/El
Re: Prophecy: Churches Will Be Turned To Hospitals by reallest(f): 7:18am On Jun 09, 2016
otemanuduno:

Jesus not yahweh (if ever existed) will like dis as well

Dat mean there will be like six hospitals and less noise in my area

Dis should be dream of every sensible human being but watch as some fanatics will storm dis beautiful thread with name calling

Three billion likes for u

giles14:

thesicilian:
Make sure you eat before going to sleep tonight

^^^shey I no tell u

4 Likes

Re: Prophecy: Churches Will Be Turned To Hospitals by otemanuduno: 10:50am On Jun 09, 2016
reallest:

Jesus not yahweh (if ever existed) will like dis as well

Dat mean there will be like six hospitals and less noise in my area

Dis should be dream of every sensible human being but watch as some fanatics will storm dis beautiful thread with name calling

Three billion likes for u

^^^shey I no tell u

1 trillion likes for you in return. Jesus is in trouble.
Re: Prophecy: Churches Will Be Turned To Hospitals by frubben(m): 12:17pm On Jun 09, 2016
Symptoms of Fever
Re: Prophecy: Churches Will Be Turned To Hospitals by CAPSLOCKED: 11:12am On Jun 10, 2016
undecided
Re: Prophecy: Churches Will Be Turned To Hospitals by otemanuduno: 1:37pm On Jun 24, 2016
It's like this foretelling is gradually coming to existence. Laws shall be passed to stop all the unnecessary noise-makings called vigil at night.

Muafrika2, Winner01, Kingebukasblog, joagbaje and all religious e-warriors, come and check this thread out. They are tagging the body of crises Christ as a pollutant. Don't you think little by little this vision of mine is taking root?

keandre, realmindz, kingjahzmineking, Lordcenturion, etc.

LAGOS SEALS 70 CHURCHES FOR NOISE POLLUTION.

https://www.nairaland.com/3184760/lagos-seals-70-churches-20

1 Like

Re: Prophecy: Churches Will Be Turned To Hospitals by Nobody: 1:53pm On Jun 24, 2016
otemanuduno:
It's like this foretelling is gradually coming to existence. Laws shall be passed to stop all the unnecessary noise-makings called vigil at night.

Muafrika2, Winner01, Kingebukasblog, joagbaje and all religious e-warriors, come and check this thread out. They are tagging the body of crises Christ as a pollutant. Don't you think little by little this vision of mine is taking root?

keandre, realmindz, kingjahzmineking, Lordcenturion, etc.

LAGOS SEALS 70 CHURCHES FOR NOISE POLLUTION.

https://www.nairaland.com/3184760/lagos-seals-70-churches-20
The curious thing about your prophecy is that more sickness is expected hence why increase
In hospital and their need undecided

When my Christ comes, we're getting rid of hospitals
Re: Prophecy: Churches Will Be Turned To Hospitals by analice107: 2:06pm On Jun 24, 2016
Muafrika2:

The curious thing about your prophecy is that more sickness is expected hence why increase

Hello Saints, pls don't bother responding to a DOMINO worshipper. Even in my sleep I can't anticipate him. He is dead on arrival. If men like Nietzsche did all they could, said all they could, they are dead, Christianity is still here, who is this charlatan for you to waste your MB on? Satan whispers to them that Christianity will be extinct, and they believe, ignorantly not knowing the scriptures. Pls, brother don't waste your time answering this wastes.

1 Like

Re: Prophecy: Churches Will Be Turned To Hospitals by otemanuduno: 2:41pm On Jun 24, 2016
Muafrika2:

Keep putting yourself in the 'is coming' of EUSEBIUS the LIAR FOR JESUS. guy you won't understand because you haven't seen any of these people in your vision. It was EUSEBIUS who puts you all in this 'IS COMING'. that guy is he who compiles and add 50% to what you now carry as the NEW Testament.

now addressing my HOSPITALS AND RESEARCH CENTRES EVERYWHERE, IT MEANS THAT BY THEN YOU WON'T NEED TO WAIT UNTIL YOU ARE ALMOST DYING BEFORE YOU GET ACCESS TO MEDICAL CHECKUPS AND CURE, UNLIKE THESE DAYS WHEN THOSE WHO WENT TO THE FEW AVAILABLE GENERAL HOSPITALS COULD NOT GET ATTENDED TO FOR HOURS OR FOR DAYS.

When you have at least an hospital in your street with free or very cheap services, there is no cause for alarm. The Jesus you are talking about, I say, is a big scam who is made to appear as if alive in your mind because of the excessive reading of the Bible(the book of Satan).

Your jesus is not alive in our world and has never been alive. Sol, Varnavas and Jonas Marcus brought him to life in our own world by using his words(stolen from Attis, Mithras, Zeusus, Krishna and many others) which he compiled in the period of the neanderthals and hominids.

Same way all those people I mentioned above got inspired to write about your jesus(Faulkin) is the same way I am getting it directly from Eartum. That's why I can't be stopped by any spiritual forces same way the Pharisees, saduccees and the Jews of those time could not stop the gospel of these people from growing. The role of Eusebius in it is that he was the one who added many things to the writings of marcus, varnavas and sol and enforced it on the people through CONSTANTINE. As I have once said, Eusebius' appearance to me in a vision is what made me suspend the DOCTUFOS at first when I took him for God after coming with swords, shouting BRING BACK MY CONFESSION! (If the Holy Spirit is truly what they paint it, let he minister to your heart if I am lying or saying the truth about seeing Eusebius in my dream.)
The more you worship jesus the son of satan of the neanderthals period, the more the ego of Eusebius the liar for jesus would be boosted in the world where he currently is.

Soon you shall know that your jesus is not alive in our own plane, same way all the other nephilims.

NOW PRAY DEEPLY TO jesus and tell him to reveal his true identity to you. Come back to tell me his response. MUAFRIKA2, STOP WORSHIPPING SATAN!!!

1 Like

Re: Prophecy: Churches Will Be Turned To Hospitals by otemanuduno: 2:47pm On Jun 24, 2016
analice107:

Hello Saints, pls don't bother responding to a DOMINO worshipper. Even in my sleep I can't anticipate him. He is dead on arrival. If men like Nietzsche did all they could, said all they could, they are dead, Christianity is still here, who is this charlatan for you to waste your MB on? Satan whispers to them that Christianity will be extinct, and they believe, ignorantly not knowing the scriptures. Pls, brother don't waste your time answering this wastes.

My God created limitless amount of thing than to worry his head over you, a microorganism before his face. Even Jehovah is as small as a day old chick before Reverad, let alone you, a product of the Sons of God in Nigeria. The period of your so-called Nietzsche is the period of ignorance. Now people are far more intelligent than your choleric jehovah who was scared that some people could build house up to heaven with sticks.

Christianity will not face off as long as ignorant people like you are still existing. People like you who do not reason with the brain but with the heart. According to THE DOCTUFOS, your religion would become so microscopic by year 2625 and you will witness it in your afterlife and be ashamed of yourself.

OTEM HAS SPOKEN, LET jehovah and his followers bow!!!

1 Like

Re: Prophecy: Churches Will Be Turned To Hospitals by Nobody: 3:03pm On Jun 24, 2016
analice107:

cheesy cheesy
Re: Prophecy: Churches Will Be Turned To Hospitals by joseph1832(m): 3:45pm On Jun 24, 2016
analice107:

LOL. I believe from our little convo and from the way I see you reply people here, I'm now starting to see you as an opinionated and militant christian, who, if given the opportunity, will lift her sword and smite any who don't believe in Christianity.

1 Like

Re: Prophecy: Churches Will Be Turned To Hospitals by analice107: 4:03pm On Jun 24, 2016
joseph1832:
LOL. I believe from our little convo and from the way I see you reply people here, I'm now starting to see you as an opinionated and militant christian, who, if given the opportunity, will lift her sword and smite any who don't believe in Christianity.
Yes am a militant Christian, but No, I wont lift my sword against anyone who fights Christ. Whoever does that fights his or herself already. No one can kick against the brick wall without getting fractures.

1 Like

Re: Prophecy: Churches Will Be Turned To Hospitals by analice107: 4:08pm On Jun 24, 2016
otemanuduno:

My God created limitless amount of thing than to worry his head over you, a microorganism before his face. Even Jehovah is as small as a day old chick before Reverad, let alone you, a product of the Sons of God in Nigeria. The period of your so-called Nietzsche is the period of ignorance. Now people are far more intelligent than your choleric jehovah who was scared that some people could build house up to heaven with sticks.

Christianity will not face off as long as ignorant people like you are still existing. People like you who do not reason with the brain but with the heart. According to THE DOCTUFOS, your religion would become so microscopic by year 2625 and you will witness it in your afterlife and be ashamed of yourself.

OTEM HAS SPOKEN, LET jehovah and his followers bow!!!
And, am suppose to answer you? Wow.
Re: Prophecy: Churches Will Be Turned To Hospitals by joseph1832(m): 4:11pm On Jun 24, 2016
analice107:

Yes am a militant Christian, but No, I wont lift my sword against anyone who fights Christ. Whoever does that fights his or herself already. No one can kick against the brick wall without getting fractures.
LOL. I bet this was exactly what the early christians said, and also Rev. Kind and the likes of him.

My dear, being so absolute about your beliefs most times, pave way for violent attributes and tendencies. This much I've seen and witnessed.
Re: Prophecy: Churches Will Be Turned To Hospitals by analice107: 4:26pm On Jun 24, 2016
joseph1832:
LOL. I bet this was exactly what the early christians said, and also Rev. Kind and the likes of him.

My dear, being so absolute about your beliefs most times, pave way for violent attributes and tendencies. This much I've seen and witnessed.
Dear Joseph, I asked why you couldn't be the model or the replica of Christ, by and by you will manage to save a few souls for Christ, rather than joining forces with the enemy of Christ, you didn't answer me on that.
I am absolute about my beliefs, and I owe you no explanation whatsoever, becos you were not here to see me sinking before Christ rescued me. You can't tell me anything about Christ, because you know nothing about him Joe.
The Bible is my manual and Jesus is my Model, not Oyedepo or Adeboye or anyone else.
I don't give two hoods what you say or do, you don't matter. You stand outside and looking in through the window, what you see is what you'll report. I am inside, I see what you don't see.
Like I said, I got what I needed from you, and this convo is over.

1 Like

Re: Prophecy: Churches Will Be Turned To Hospitals by joseph1832(m): 4:53pm On Jun 24, 2016
analice107:

Dear Joseph, I asked why you couldn't be the model or the replica of Christ, by and by you will manage to save a few souls for Christ, rather than joining forces with the enemy of Christ, you didn't answer me on that.
Who says I'm not saving souls? So, according to you, only those who propagate the gospel of Christ 'save souls'. I guess this put to bed the end of Bill Gates enormous charity work.

I am absolute about my beliefs, and I owe you no explanation whatsoever, becos you were not here to see me sinking before Christ rescued me. You can't tell me anything about Christ, because you know nothing about him Joe.
The Bible is my manual and Jesus is my Model, not Oyedepo or Adeboye or anyone else.
Good! I was sinking too, but rather than read a 2000 year old book, I decided to start asking myself potent questions, and those questions lead to what transformed me into this person you see. So, why you found solace in the Bible and Jesus, I found solace in logic and critical thinking/reasoning.

But hey, I'll have you know, if you believe I know nothing about Jesus, I too believe you know nothing about him, because the Jesus I know, will never smile at someone who claim to know him, calling someone "A Cow" just because the person didn't believe in him. Listen to this song by Todd Agnew, its titled "My Jesus".

I don't give two hoods what you say or do, you don't matter. You stand outside and looking in through the window, what you see is what you'll report. I am inside, I see what you don't see.
Like I said, I got what I needed from you, and this convo is over.
Bla bla bla! It never occurred to you that I was once a christian right? And it never occurred to you that I was once 'inside'? And I once looked at everything from a front sit right?

I tell you, this country will do better without people like you, who use your religion to form the basis of everything, and use it to cause confusion and trouble. I will say it and continue to say it, [size=45pt]Christians and moslems are the very reason, why Nigeria remain a backward and stagnant country.[/size]

Have a lovely day ma'am.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Prophecy: Churches Will Be Turned To Hospitals by Blackfire(m): 5:13pm On Jun 24, 2016
@op who sold u the oshogbo weed u are smoking?

My problem with u mushrooms guys is that u see some spirits in your dream or apparitions ,and they mesmerized u with some half backed truth.. The next thing u do is u insult yeshua.

*i pity u*..

1 Like

Re: Prophecy: Churches Will Be Turned To Hospitals by keandre: 5:23pm On Jun 24, 2016
It should come to past, we've got quite a number of psychotic religiotards lately..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prophecy: Churches Will Be Turned To Hospitals by Nobody: 7:39pm On Jun 24, 2016
otemanuduno:

Funny... u are quoting from the urim of Zecharias the LIAR. let me tell you one of the scary urims ZECHARIAH THE LIAR used to scare people into coming to JERUSALEM to observe the FEAST OF TABERNACLE:

Zechariah 14:17-19
…17And it will be that whichever of the families of the earth does not go up to Jerusalem to worship the King, the LORD of hosts, there will be no rain on them. 18 If the family of Egypt does not go up or enter, then no rain will fall on them; it will be the plague with which the LORD smites the nations who do not go up to celebrate the Feast of Booths. 19This will be the punishment of Egypt, and the punishment of all the nations who do not go up to celebrate the Feast of Tabernacle.

My family has never been to JERUSALEM before and in fact NO RAIN HAS EVER FALLEN ON US grin Urim toh badt

DazzlingD, Seelud, Lilbrown77 come and see this bad Urim wey make people dey fear rush go Jerusalem.

I full ground bro. Whatsap grin
Re: Prophecy: Churches Will Be Turned To Hospitals by Niflheim(m): 1:07pm On Apr 08, 2017
@High Priest Otem,

And so shall it be!!!

Re: Prophecy: Churches Will Be Turned To Hospitals by OtemAtum: 8:07pm On Jun 22, 2017
Seelurd:

I full ground bro. Whatsap grin

I'm fine bro.
Re: Prophecy: Churches Will Be Turned To Hospitals by plappville(f): 11:03pm On Jun 22, 2017
otemanuduno:

You are funny grin
Well, this is the full vision, at the time when people would have been wiser than pastors and they would have been using their brains to achieve things instead of relying on what my pastor said, then the population of people in the church would fall drastically and their will no more be gains in the church business. Then pastors will offer their church buildings for sale.
It will take a little long while before this happens. It will happen when many people in our nation would have become disappointed in the discoveries of the hypocrisies of their very well trusted pastors who seems like angels all through their ministries.

Exactly.
Re: Prophecy: Churches Will Be Turned To Hospitals by 0temAtum: 7:34pm On Nov 19, 2017
Blackfire:
@op who sold u the oshogbo weed u are smoking?

My problem with u mushrooms guys is that u see some spirits in your dream or apparitions ,and they mesmerized u with some half backed truth.. The next thing u do is u insult yeshua.

*i pity u*..
The okija man himself grin cheesy
Adepeter2026, come and see your friend. grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mr Niger D / So All The Proponents Of Tithe Cannot Answer This Simple Question / The God Blunders; Revealing The Greatest Errs Of God.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.