Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,934 members, 7,799,162 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 04:18 PM

So All The Proponents Of Tithe Cannot Answer This Simple Question - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / So All The Proponents Of Tithe Cannot Answer This Simple Question (2418 Views)

Why I Demanded Return Of Tithe From My Former Church – Abuja Man / Reno Omokri: Paying Of Tithe Cannot Provide Divine Protection / Pastor Wole Oladiyun: Payment Of Tithe Is For Every Christian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

So All The Proponents Of Tithe Cannot Answer This Simple Question by Deprofessional(m): 5:49pm On Dec 16, 2017
Mention one blessing that tithers receive which non - tithers will never receive.

9 Likes

Re: So All The Proponents Of Tithe Cannot Answer This Simple Question by forreelinc(m): 5:52pm On Dec 16, 2017
grin my tithe built convenant university

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: So All The Proponents Of Tithe Cannot Answer This Simple Question by smulti(m): 5:54pm On Dec 16, 2017
tithing is a scam...simple

designed to enrich pastorpreneur

2 Likes

Re: So All The Proponents Of Tithe Cannot Answer This Simple Question by realmindz: 6:31pm On Dec 16, 2017
They will never give a straight answer....

2 Likes

Re: So All The Proponents Of Tithe Cannot Answer This Simple Question by hakimi1974(m): 6:52pm On Dec 16, 2017
forreelinc:
grin my tithe built convenant university
otemsapien, come and see this one ooo.... what sayest thou?
Re: So All The Proponents Of Tithe Cannot Answer This Simple Question by Alphanancy: 7:08pm On Dec 16, 2017
My eye became open to the fraud called tithe in 2013 after i had been paying for eleven years. Looking back now i wish i could collect my osusu back from these thieving pastors with interest. Tithing s practiced today is a fraud.

5 Likes

Re: So All The Proponents Of Tithe Cannot Answer This Simple Question by Desyner: 7:15pm On Dec 16, 2017
Deprofessional:
Mention one blessing that tithers receive which non - tithers will never receive.
Canal minds may not get this but tithers enjoy flow of ideas and special grace to actualize same. The fact that a non-tither prosper doesn't mean tithing is void practice. True prosperity is reflected in the spirit and not in physical so it may be hard to understand tithing.
Re: So All The Proponents Of Tithe Cannot Answer This Simple Question by adepeter2027(m): 7:29pm On Dec 16, 2017
Desyner:
Canal minds may not get this but tithers enjoy flow of ideas and special grace to actualize same. The fact that a non-tither prosper doesn't mean tithing is void practice. True prosperity is reflected in the spirit and not in physical so it may be hard to understand tithing.
Do you have solid evidence to backup the emboldened without dragging "FAITH" into the discussion?

2 Likes

Re: So All The Proponents Of Tithe Cannot Answer This Simple Question by sorextee(m): 7:32pm On Dec 16, 2017
This is a valid question to ask my pastor tomorrow..

1 Like

Re: So All The Proponents Of Tithe Cannot Answer This Simple Question by Desyner: 7:49pm On Dec 16, 2017
adepeter2027:

Do you have solid evidence to backup the emboldened without dragging "FAITH" into the discussion?
it the spirit that suffers death when we sin or refuse grow. When Adam disobeyed God he died but kept walking. Jesus also infer this we said the death should bury their dead. Can a dead man in the physical bury another man?
Another pointer to this is when cain slew abel, he suffer further death in form of a curse that placed restriction on the yield of his efforts.
By refusing to tithe the spirit man bares the impact and the physical man follows suit. The reason this may appear not to be valid is that spiritual death doesn't result in immediate physical death.
Re: So All The Proponents Of Tithe Cannot Answer This Simple Question by An2elect2(f): 8:02pm On Dec 16, 2017
Desyner:
it the spirit that suffers death when we sin or refuse grow. When Adam disobeyed God he died but kept walking. Jesus also infer this we said the death should bury their dead. Can a dead man in the physical bury another man?
Another pointer to this is when cain slew abel, he suffer further death in form of a curse that placed restriction on the yield of his efforts.
By refusing to tithe the spirit man bares the impact and the physical man follows suit. The reason this may appear not to be valid is that spiritual death doesn't result in immediate physical death.
Summary of your post= Christ died in vain.

3 Likes

Re: So All The Proponents Of Tithe Cannot Answer This Simple Question by bloodofthelamb(m): 8:25pm On Dec 16, 2017
Alphanancy:
My eye became open to the fraud called tithe in 2013 after i had been paying for eleven years. Looking back now i wish i could collect my osusu back from these thieving pastors with interest. Tithing s practiced today is a fraud.

Take heart! It is well.

1 Like

Re: So All The Proponents Of Tithe Cannot Answer This Simple Question by nicemuyoo: 8:35pm On Dec 16, 2017
eadership by nicemuyoo: 3:34pm On Dec 03

The bible verses mentioned below has been twisted and abused to support tithing. I would give you the true scriptural interpretation of it not the twisted theological version of it preached in churches. Jesus asked to see the coin they used for payment. He said whose property his this? Caesars. Who's inscription is on it? Caesars . who has authority over this coin / who created this coin? Caesars. So the money belongs to Caesar it is his creation. So this monetary note has nothing to do with God , God does not want it, it is a creation of man for mankind, so give it to Caesar if he demands for it! But give unto God was he demands your soul, heart, love, obedience, worship, your body as a living sacrifice holy and acceptable which is truth worship. GOD a spiritual external being demands all this things. David said silver and Gold , riches he does not want.
There is a difference between theological teachings and truth scriptures; that you have to understand if you want to know the truth and accept it.

4They came and said to Him, “Teacher, we know that You are truthful and defer to no one; for You are not partial to any, but teach the way of God in truth. Is it lawful to pay a poll-tax to Caesar, or not? 15“Shall we pay or shall we not pay?” But He, knowing their hypocrisy, said to them, “Why are you testing Me? Bring Me a denarius to look at.” 16They brought one. And He said to them, “Whose likeness and inscription is this?” And they said to Him, “Caesar’s.” 17And Jesus said to them, “Render to Caesar the things that are Caesar’s, and to God the things that are God’s.” And they were amazed at Him.

quote author=Desyner post=63343012]Canal minds may not get this but tithers enjoy flow of ideas and special grace to actualize same. The fact that a non-tither prosper doesn't mean tithing is void practice. True prosperity is reflected in the spirit and not in physical so it may be hard to understand tithing. [/quote]
Re: So All The Proponents Of Tithe Cannot Answer This Simple Question by petra1(m): 10:02pm On Dec 16, 2017
Deprofessional:

Malachi 3:10-11 (KJV)
Bring ye all the tithes into the storehouse,
that there may be meat in mine house,
and prove me now herewith, saith the Lord of hosts, if I will not open you the windows of heaven,
and pour you out a blessing, that there shall not be room enough to receive it.
And I will rebuke the devourer for your sakes,
and he shall not destroy the fruits of your ground;
neither shall your vine cast her fruit before the time in the field, saith the Lord of hosts.

Every act of obedience has its blessing .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: So All The Proponents Of Tithe Cannot Answer This Simple Question by tstx(m): 7:02am On Dec 17, 2017
Ask them oo
Re: So All The Proponents Of Tithe Cannot Answer This Simple Question by lonikit: 8:09am On Dec 17, 2017
petra1:

Malachi 3:10-11 (KJV)
Bring ye all the tithes into the storehouse,
that there may be meat in mine house,
and prove me now herewith, saith the Lord of hosts, if I will not open you the windows of heaven,
and pour you out a blessing, that there shall not be room enough to receive it.
And I will rebuke the devourer for your sakes,
and he shall not destroy the fruits of your ground;
neither shall your vine cast her fruit before the time in the field, saith the Lord of hosts.

Every act of obedience has its blessing .

Answer the question sir. mention one blessing that tithers get and non-tithers lack. simple

4 Likes

Re: So All The Proponents Of Tithe Cannot Answer This Simple Question by lonikit: 8:13am On Dec 17, 2017
Qater is the richest country and yet they dont tithe.
dangote doesn't tithe.
saraki, dogora, tinubu dont tithe.
infact bill gate practice James 1:27 than any pastor.

so tell us the blessing o all the tithe proponents

1 Like

Re: So All The Proponents Of Tithe Cannot Answer This Simple Question by orunto27: 11:02am On Dec 17, 2017
Deprofessional:

Abraham's Blessings!!!
Re: So All The Proponents Of Tithe Cannot Answer This Simple Question by lonikit: 11:50am On Dec 17, 2017
orunto27:

Abraham's Blessings!!!
say another tin or u explain wht u mean here
Re: So All The Proponents Of Tithe Cannot Answer This Simple Question by Goshen360(m): 12:22pm On Dec 17, 2017
orunto27:

Abraham's Blessings!!!

He WAS ALREADY blessed BEFORE TITHE ....
what u have to say about that?

1 Like

Re: So All The Proponents Of Tithe Cannot Answer This Simple Question by MuttleyLaff: 12:33pm On Dec 17, 2017
Deprofessional:

orunto27:
Abraham's Blessings!!!

lonikit:
say another tin or u explain wht u mean here

Goshen360:
He WAS ALREADY blessed BEFORE TITHE ....
what u have to say about that?
orunto27, you see, Abraham was at least already seven times blessed before meeting with Mechizedek to give him tithe
so which Abraham's Blessings are you trying to grab hold of?
Like lonikit said, explain what you mean by "Abraham's Blessings" here

1 Like

Re: So All The Proponents Of Tithe Cannot Answer This Simple Question by Sheddywiz(m): 1:44pm On Dec 17, 2017
Know the whole truth about tithe. dont be deceived by petty arguments and blasphemous words about tithing. click on link below for a detailed review of tithing.

https://www.nairaland.com/4226027/truth-tithing-pastor-murphy-akpovi
Re: So All The Proponents Of Tithe Cannot Answer This Simple Question by forreelinc(m): 3:28pm On Dec 17, 2017
hakimi1974:
otemsapien, come and see this one ooo.... what sayest thou?

grin no be miracle be that? if not for my tithe, Nigerians would still be struggling to gain admission
Re: So All The Proponents Of Tithe Cannot Answer This Simple Question by Deprofessional(m): 7:38am On Dec 18, 2017
Desyner:

Please tell me, what ideas has ever flowed in your mind and what exactly did you achieve with it?
Re: So All The Proponents Of Tithe Cannot Answer This Simple Question by enilove(m): 9:15am On Dec 18, 2017
Deprofessional:

Eternal life.
Re: So All The Proponents Of Tithe Cannot Answer This Simple Question by lonikit: 11:51am On Dec 18, 2017
enilove:

Eternal life.
so the apostles missed eternal life?
its obvious u dont knw the precepts of tithing.
Re: So All The Proponents Of Tithe Cannot Answer This Simple Question by petra1(m): 11:55am On Dec 18, 2017
lonikit:

Answer the question sir. mention one blessing that tithers get and non-tithers lack. simple

I gave you the answer from the word of God straight . What can be more authentic than the Bible answer .

God rebukes the devourers
Windows.of heaven opens
Blessings poured in

1 Like 1 Share

Re: So All The Proponents Of Tithe Cannot Answer This Simple Question by lonikit: 11:59am On Dec 18, 2017
petra1:

I gave you the answer from the word of God straight . What can be more authentic than the Bible answer .

Windows.of heaven opens
Blessings poured in
so why Qatar is the richest country and they dont pay tithe. why dangote is the richest African and yet not a tither??
Re: So All The Proponents Of Tithe Cannot Answer This Simple Question by MuttleyLaff: 12:02pm On Dec 18, 2017
petra1:

Windows.of heaven opens
Blessings poured in
These aren't blessings exclusive to those giving ecclesiastical obligatory mandatory specified percentage tithes only now
Re: So All The Proponents Of Tithe Cannot Answer This Simple Question by petra1(m): 12:04pm On Dec 18, 2017
lonikit:

so why Qatar is the richest country and they dont pay tithe. why dangote is the richest African and yet not a tither??

We are not competing . God didn't say tither will richest ? If you a Worshiper of God , give him offering and tithe . Period

1 Like 1 Share

Re: So All The Proponents Of Tithe Cannot Answer This Simple Question by lonikit: 12:11pm On Dec 18, 2017
petra1:

We are not competing . God didn't say tither will richest ? If you a Worshiper of God , give him offering and tithe . Period

goin by the precepts of tithe. it no longer justifiable. offering and tithe are not dsame. offering is highly accrptable
Re: So All The Proponents Of Tithe Cannot Answer This Simple Question by enilove(m): 2:21pm On Dec 18, 2017
lonikit:

so the apostles missed eternal life?
its obvious u dont knw the precepts of tithing.
How did you know the apostles did not pay tax?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Book Of Enoch Reveals So Much. It's So Unbelievable! / NairaLand Daily Christian Messages / Pray For Alfaseltzer.( The Satanist)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.