Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,522 members, 7,836,994 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:30 PM

"Because We Love You Funke Akindele, Don't Be A JJC" - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Because We Love You Funke Akindele, Don't Be A JJC" (37543 Views)

If I Had To Do It Again, Baby It Will Be With You - Funke Akindele To Husband / Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz On A Honeymoon To Seychelles Island (Photos) / Funke Akindele & JJC Vs Kim Kardashian & Kanye West: Who Did It Better? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Because We Love You Funke Akindele, Don't Be A JJC" by boma95(f): 1:30pm On Jun 08, 2016
Amen!!!
Re: "Because We Love You Funke Akindele, Don't Be A JJC" by Kennykenty(m): 1:31pm On Jun 08, 2016
one word, take care
Re: "Because We Love You Funke Akindele, Don't Be A JJC" by Misterdhee1(m): 1:32pm On Jun 08, 2016
For God sake, Funke is an adult. She is old enough to choose what she feels is best for her life.. She has already made enough dough, she is just seemingly desperate to have a child, nd JJC is very prolific!

1 Like

Re: "Because We Love You Funke Akindele, Don't Be A JJC" by abbey621(m): 1:33pm On Jun 08, 2016
See as the post is filled with religious inclinations, one might think it came directly from the Pope, I particularly liked the point 'A leopard does not change it's skin'. So using that method of valuation, we can say since most people are sinful, they should be condemned to hell because they can never change! Funke is no longer a young girl, neither is her man. They do not need advise from someone watching from afar, clueless of the mechanics behind their relationship!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Because We Love You Funke Akindele, Don't Be A JJC" by Harwoyeez(m): 1:34pm On Jun 08, 2016
God help n lead her right
Re: "Because We Love You Funke Akindele, Don't Be A JJC" by flimzy24: 1:34pm On Jun 08, 2016
kia dis mama wat are u saying?
Re: "Because We Love You Funke Akindele, Don't Be A JJC" by arishekolar(f): 1:35pm On Jun 08, 2016
Ops God will surely bless you , pls tell her, we love her too much for her to now start experiencing another heartbreak. We don't care about you being a matured single lady cos we know there is time for everyone with God and you are taking your tym to chose wisely dis tym BUT we do care that you want to make the same mistake twice. Think about it girl

1 Like

Re: "Because We Love You Funke Akindele, Don't Be A JJC" by gbens2000(m): 1:35pm On Jun 08, 2016
keypad1:
Yoruba men and heartbreak....5 and 6
lolz,how many has broken urz.
Re: "Because We Love You Funke Akindele, Don't Be A JJC" by jrusky(m): 1:37pm On Jun 08, 2016
Pls Sophie how does this concern you So because date is free now people just post nonsense here isn't How does NL now become advising unit on matter like this Sophie pls next time we need better thread and this kind I beg you ok.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Because We Love You Funke Akindele, Don't Be A JJC" by thiscounts(m): 1:38pm On Jun 08, 2016
Yeyebrity with their wahala.Me too has my reservation over d matter but I was like na my own palava?But to think of it must they always go for men of the news...without troubles in their homes media wouldn't sell..so where there's just the normal everyday to day marital issue the media make a mountain out of its molehills...because they the men of the news must provide them what they need.Jennifa!! Dont seek for men of the news go on high profile if you will but don't let him be a man of the news biko.
Re: "Because We Love You Funke Akindele, Don't Be A JJC" by AreaFada2: 1:40pm On Jun 08, 2016
Last time I checked, polygamy or being a baby mama is not illegal under FG laws.

I have not come across any ad by Funke seeking relationship counselling.

Olofofo everywhere you look. shocked shocked shocked
Re: "Because We Love You Funke Akindele, Don't Be A JJC" by keypad1: 1:45pm On Jun 08, 2016
gbens2000:
lolz,how many has broken urz.
am a man! Hahaha
Re: "Because We Love You Funke Akindele, Don't Be A JJC" by martolux(m): 1:45pm On Jun 08, 2016
keepingmum:
Jobless lawyer/realtor. Who do we blame for this joblessness??
a) GEJ
b) Buhari
c) PDP
d) APC
e) Nigerians
B for blame, B for Buhari....I go with option B.
Re: "Because We Love You Funke Akindele, Don't Be A JJC" by amtaken(f): 1:45pm On Jun 08, 2016
RMD, Charly Boy, Shina Peters etc are baby mama collectors too but now happily married.

But the writer makes sense sha!
Re: "Because We Love You Funke Akindele, Don't Be A JJC" by Positivemind1: 1:48pm On Jun 08, 2016
Golden advice....I read a letter like this addressed to Tiwa Savage before her wedding from a US based lady...but will they value it? ....

2 Likes

Re: "Because We Love You Funke Akindele, Don't Be A JJC" by gbens2000(m): 1:52pm On Jun 08, 2016
keypad1:
am a man! Hahaha
so wat is ur own with yelowba dudes undecided
Re: "Because We Love You Funke Akindele, Don't Be A JJC" by blackboy2star(m): 1:54pm On Jun 08, 2016
keepingmum:
a) GEJ
b) Buhari
c) PDP
d) APC
e) Nigerians

All of the above grin

1 Like

Re: "Because We Love You Funke Akindele, Don't Be A JJC" by Nobody: 1:54pm On Jun 08, 2016
arishekolar:
Ops God will surely bless you , pls tell her, we love her too much for her to now start experiencing another heartbreak. We don't care about you being a matured single lady cos we know there is time for everyone with God and you are taking your tym to chose wisely dis tym BUT we do care that you want to make the same mistake twice. Think about it girl
I don't think she can hear you. grin or heed to either urs or the writer's advice.
Re: "Because We Love You Funke Akindele, Don't Be A JJC" by Harfisco(m): 2:04pm On Jun 08, 2016
Its better to be a baby mama than being barren

1 Like

Re: "Because We Love You Funke Akindele, Don't Be A JJC" by Nobody: 2:06pm On Jun 08, 2016
Certain things need to be cleared. Funke is not a kid she should be in her late thirties and at that age no husband, no child.
JJC is a distributor of kids as evident with his baby mamas, funke only wants a child as she has none.

This is an obvious reason i presume.

#sharpensknife

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Because We Love You Funke Akindele, Don't Be A JJC" by DedicatedEnkist: 2:14pm On Jun 08, 2016
keepingmum:
a) GEJ
b) Buhari
c) PDP
d) APC
e) Nigerians
let me phone a friend
Re: "Because We Love You Funke Akindele, Don't Be A JJC" by seangy4konji: 2:16pm On Jun 08, 2016
wetin concern you

face your like bizzy body...
Re: "Because We Love You Funke Akindele, Don't Be A JJC" by toggy: 2:16pm On Jun 08, 2016
This lady deserves the best. she is diligent, very courageous, but other things.... very desperate. I pray God will give her good direction.
This is not a matter of Mind your business! The level our marriage institutions is going, we should be more concern. It is not peculiar with the so called 'celebrities' but generally. A word is enough for the wise.

2 Likes

Re: "Because We Love You Funke Akindele, Don't Be A JJC" by jbhill(m): 2:20pm On Jun 08, 2016
If no be say osuofia na sensy man funke for kill am when they were married but osuofia applied sense and do as if he is blind.

but na for filmo.wisdom of thomas abi wetin.
Re: "Because We Love You Funke Akindele, Don't Be A JJC" by wandeykul(f): 2:37pm On Jun 08, 2016
tyhgfrdeswscbhf:
DAT girl wowo ooo
Shut the Bleep up,shes making her money while you can't even eat 3 square meal.Mr handsome
Re: "Because We Love You Funke Akindele, Don't Be A JJC" by nwakaibeya1: 2:39pm On Jun 08, 2016
IT BLEEDS OUR HEARTH THAT THOSE WHO PEOPLE THINK ARE KNOWN2 JESUSCHRIST ARE NEVER KNOWN TO JESUSCHRIST &WE ARE ABLE TO PROVE IT IF IN DOUBT BUT WHO WILL SPIRITUALLY CHALLENGE THIS TRUTH AND REVELATION EVEN WHEN THEY CLAIM TO HAVE EYES TO SEE AND WE ASK WHERE ARE THE PROPHETS AND THE SEERS OF THIS DAY AND DONT FORGET THAT THE BIBLE NEVER SAID THE PROPHETS AND PASTORS FOLLOWED JESUS CHRIST SO WHO TOLD YOU THAT INDEED NOW THAT THEY ARE FOLLOWING HIM OR HAVE YOU NOT READ YOUR BIBLE VERY WELL OR AHVE THEY STILL NOT TAUGHT YOU THIS TRUTH AND REVELATION ABOUT THOSE WHO FOLLOWED JESUSCHRIST WHEN HE CAME BEFORE AND NOW?
Re: "Because We Love You Funke Akindele, Don't Be A JJC" by Nobody: 2:42pm On Jun 08, 2016
May God bless the op.wat a wonderful piece! *bitter truth*

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Because We Love You Funke Akindele, Don't Be A JJC" by fireforfire: 2:44pm On Jun 08, 2016
There's a point in what d writer said.
Honestly funke should make sure she knows who dis guy is WELL......before anoda mistake is made.

D guy sef resemble playable. ..lol

1 Like

Re: "Because We Love You Funke Akindele, Don't Be A JJC" by fireforfire: 2:44pm On Jun 08, 2016
There's a point in what d writer said.
Honestly funke should make sure she knows who dis guy is WELL......before anoda mistake is made.
It's only ass lickers dat will call d writer a hater even wen dey see d truth

D guy sef resemble player ..lol

1 Like

Re: "Because We Love You Funke Akindele, Don't Be A JJC" by TheSociopath(m): 2:45pm On Jun 08, 2016
keepingmum:
a) GEJ
b) Buhari
c) PDP
d) APC
e) Nigerians

You, because you're jobless as well
Re: "Because We Love You Funke Akindele, Don't Be A JJC" by Judeoxide(m): 2:46pm On Jun 08, 2016
sweetval:
OK.. Next page plz
I day tell you
Re: "Because We Love You Funke Akindele, Don't Be A JJC" by Judeoxide(m): 2:47pm On Jun 08, 2016
tyhgfrdeswscbhf:
DAT girl wowo ooo
like kilode

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Seyi Law: "Kemi Olunloyo's Arrest Made Me Happy" / Denrele Edun And His New Weird Hairstyle (Photos) / Osita Iheme In Agbada, Pictured With Adesina, Wins Nollywood Man Of Yr Award

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.