Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,559 members, 7,865,323 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 03:44 PM

"Because We Love You Funke Akindele, Don't Be A JJC" - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Because We Love You Funke Akindele, Don't Be A JJC" (37584 Views)

If I Had To Do It Again, Baby It Will Be With You - Funke Akindele To Husband / Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz On A Honeymoon To Seychelles Island (Photos) / Funke Akindele & JJC Vs Kim Kardashian & Kanye West: Who Did It Better? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Because We Love You Funke Akindele, Don't Be A JJC" by fireforfire: 2:48pm On Jun 08, 2016
herbie27:
I don't think she can hear you. grin or heed to either urs or the writer's advice.

U never can tell. She might be reading
Re: "Because We Love You Funke Akindele, Don't Be A JJC" by Skywalker5(m): 2:52pm On Jun 08, 2016
Gbeborun.everyone always in somebody's else's business in naija.what's ur own with her?forming concerned fans.
Re: "Because We Love You Funke Akindele, Don't Be A JJC" by sokera: 2:53pm On Jun 08, 2016
Hmmm

Re: "Because We Love You Funke Akindele, Don't Be A JJC" by shehuolayinka(m): 3:11pm On Jun 08, 2016
Make una leave the girl alone. As na her life or get to live anyhow she likes. But some ladies dumb sha
Re: "Because We Love You Funke Akindele, Don't Be A JJC" by Nobody: 3:28pm On Jun 08, 2016
fireforfire:

U never can tell. She might be reading
They took the whole thing too personal.

Is her life, and she's an adult too.
Re: "Because We Love You Funke Akindele, Don't Be A JJC" by Nobody: 3:34pm On Jun 08, 2016
The truth.
Re: "Because We Love You Funke Akindele, Don't Be A JJC" by Nobody: 4:14pm On Jun 08, 2016
tyhgfrdeswscbhf:
DAT girl wowo ooo
but Yoruba guys say she fine naa. I wonder wetin fyn dia
Re: "Because We Love You Funke Akindele, Don't Be A JJC" by CioAngels(f): 4:24pm On Jun 08, 2016
No, i don't think funke is weak, i only think funke is desperately desperate. Ask questions as sophie suggested before you plunge yourself into it. Again it depends on how many baby mamas has jjc, if one, and they broke up maybe, five year ago and being responsible for the welbeing of the child and baby mama remarried. I think she can consider providered she will not make the baby her slave and slowpoke if the baby will stay with her. Funke, will you be a good stepmother? But if more than one baby mamas and there is recent break up of one of them, then, am afraid. Funke, it will be very stormy.
Re: "Because We Love You Funke Akindele, Don't Be A JJC" by Rasheed02(m): 6:09pm On Jun 08, 2016
Now Miss Jenifa ,you have been sincerely warned. Looto ni,Ewure o ki n paso esi da.It is a common knowledge that JJC is a dyed-in-the-wool Casanova.He is the last kind of Man you need at this point ma.Now Miss Jenifa ,you have been sincerely warned. Looto ni,Ewure o ki n paso esi da.It is a common knowledge that JJC is a dyed-in-the-wool Casanova.He is the last kind of Man you need at this point ma.Now Miss Jenifa ,you have been sincerely warned. Looto ni,Ewure o ki n paso esi da.It is a common knowledge that JJC is a dyed-in-the-wool Casanova.He is the last kind of Man you need at this point ma.
Re: "Because We Love You Funke Akindele, Don't Be A JJC" by QueenWest: 7:21pm On Jun 08, 2016
brainpower:
I have never supported people who say others should mind their own business but I'll make an exception here. My dear advicer, mind your business.
Let her be happy if that's what makes her happy.
We are too judgmental in Nigeria and believe people should behave somehow or not behave somehow. Obviously she's happy with the guy, so let her be.
Anyway I font blame you, it's Still these stupid celebs that will still come here to wash their dirty linens.
Tiwa's case came up, we believed everything she said about her hubby but we refused to believe what he said about her because she's Tiwa.
Re: "Because We Love You Funke Akindele, Don't Be A JJC" by QueenWest: 7:22pm On Jun 08, 2016
brainpower:
I have never supported people who say others should mind their own business but I'll make an exception here. My dear advicer, mind your business.
Let her be happy if that's what makes her happy.
We are too judgmental in Nigeria and believe people should behave somehow or not behave somehow. Obviously she's happy with the guy, so let her be.
Anyway I font blame you, it's Still these stupid celebs that will still come here to wash their dirty linens.
Tiwa's case came up, we believed everything she said about her hubby but we refused to believe what he said about her because she's Tiwa.

This is not a matter of mind your business. That. Man is not good for Funke. Period. But the problem with this kind of relationships is that when they've started sleeping with each other already their eyes are blind to all the red flags.

Madam Actress don't make this mistake. In due time you will meet the right man. In the interim focus on your career and seek Christ. He is the one you truly need. Everything in life is vanity upon vanity. Your money and fame will not give you eternal life.

1 Like

Re: "Because We Love You Funke Akindele, Don't Be A JJC" by Frabidel(f): 7:29pm On Jun 08, 2016
Funke akindele ti dagba jawe
Re: "Because We Love You Funke Akindele, Don't Be A JJC" by Kdamilola(m): 7:44pm On Jun 08, 2016
keypad1:
Yoruba men and heartbreak....5 and 6

And u ain't? #Tribalism at its peak
Re: "Because We Love You Funke Akindele, Don't Be A JJC" by Lastine: 11:48pm On Jun 08, 2016
Naughtysite:
Which one be dont be a JJC ?

She don fail class before nah..

Baby mama collector. Hehe.
see fact before you talk... Na you give her Belle??
Re: "Because We Love You Funke Akindele, Don't Be A JJC" by Nobody: 12:14am On Jun 09, 2016
wolex81:
The Op should find a befitting husband for her since people don't see good in others these days. Bunch of losers forming marriage counselors. I tire jare!

The OP likes her to be his wife...shikenna!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Osita Iheme's New Photoshoot / Adesua Etomi With Her Mother And Sisters (Photo) / Destiny Etiko Reveals New Year Resolution (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.