Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,698 members, 7,809,639 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:23 PM

Do You Believe Juju Exists in Football? - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Do You Believe Juju Exists in Football? (4692 Views)

Poll: Do you

Yes: 33% (20 votes)
No: 66% (40 votes)
This poll has ended

During My Playing Days, I Used Juju – Taribo / BREAKING NEWS: Two Ghanaian juju men caught in TOGO's camp / The Top 10 Clubs With The Most Official Trophies In Football History (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Believe Juju Exists in Football? by RichyBlacK(m): 6:01pm On Aug 28, 2009
adaku123:

If somebody wanted to show some of you here dat juju exists!! How many of you will volunteer ? If you will say aye!!! Try not to lie grin grin grin grin

[size=18pt]
AYE!

I VOLUNTEER!

HOW DO WE DEMONSTRATE THIS CLASSIC 419?
[/size]
Re: Do You Believe Juju Exists in Football? by MUZBO(m): 6:13pm On Aug 28, 2009
naylove:

i dont believe one bit of juju can change anything bout the game of football.
was it juju that made burnley beait man u?
One Man U fan said: won logùn. I'm not sure if it means the same thing as juju. Sore losers! lol
Re: Do You Believe Juju Exists in Football? by rickie4us(m): 6:32pm On Aug 28, 2009
Hey all, I think JUJU exists for real in football. , why do you think that India does not partake? It has been said that in the past, when India participated in football, when a player faces the keeper with a ball, it appears to the keeper in form of a lion or a dozen ball and he does not know which one to go for , and then the score line could be many dozen goals ,
But then, JUJU cannot take the place of skills ,

click on the link below for more details on this ,

http://wiki.answers.com/Q/Was_india_ever_banned_from_international_soccer

you can also view an old discussion on a similar topic on

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-234108.0.html
Re: Do You Believe Juju Exists in Football? by Nobody: 6:44pm On Aug 28, 2009
big yes!
Re: Do You Believe Juju Exists in Football? by macIB(m): 8:19pm On Aug 28, 2009
juju no dey football at all! if the juju dey, i for become maradona sef!
Re: Do You Believe Juju Exists in Football? by chyk91(m): 9:59pm On Aug 28, 2009
i dont think dere is juju in football, but i av heard stories about juju in football on the television, so i cant say really.
Re: Do You Believe Juju Exists in Football? by manmustwac(m): 10:41pm On Aug 28, 2009
Theres a rumour going around that the night before the arsenal played thier first game at the emirates there was a man in a white top with a cockerel in his left hand singing and doing some crazy dance and spreading the feathers of the cockerel around the four corner posts and between both of the goalposts. They say that is the reason why the arsenal hasn't won anything since they moved to thier new stadium. smiley
Re: Do You Believe Juju Exists in Football? by Cristalz(f): 10:48pm On Aug 28, 2009
rickie4us:

Hey all, I think JUJU exists for real in football. , why do you think that India does not partake? It has been said that in the past, when India participated in football, when a player faces the keeper with a ball, it appears to the keeper in form of a lion or a dozen ball and he does not know which one to go for , and then the score line could be many dozen goals ,
But then, JUJU cannot take the place of skills ,

LOL grin grin grin

jalether:

welcome back sweetie kiss

Hey dearie. wink
Didn't go anywhere. . .only dropped the M prefix on the shelf. Don't think I want it back anymore.
Re: Do You Believe Juju Exists in Football? by Krayola2(m): 11:01pm On Aug 28, 2009
Cristalz:

Una never see where dem dey bring fowl come stadium for match? Make una dey there. cheesy grin grin

haha. Na for Old Trafford dem do dat one? No wonder Cronaldo got 40 goals. .it all makes sense now grin grin

banging:

Youth now A Days dont know anything. If Juju doesn't exist then no Satan. Na who see fit talk, You guy are still have this within View. God help US

There is no Juju and there is no Satan. Sometimes good shit happens and sometimes bad shit happens, that's life. wink
Re: Do You Believe Juju Exists in Football? by eddykayan: 11:12pm On Aug 28, 2009
Juju do exist in football but you will agree with dat it's satanic and anything satanic don't last, you remember some of our good footballers dat just refuse to exist after sometime? i believe some of them were fustrated out of football because of juju dat keep disturbing them. SATAN NO GET FREE GIFT!!!
Re: Do You Believe Juju Exists in Football? by Cristalz(f): 11:29pm On Aug 28, 2009
eddykayan:

Juju do exist in football but you will agree with dat it's satanic and anything satanic don't last, you remember some of our good footballers dat just refuse to exist after sometime? i believe some of them were fustrated out of football because of juju dat keep disturbing them. SATAN NO GET FREE GIFT!!!

LMAO grin grin grin

Krayola2:

haha. Na for Old Trafford dem do dat one? No wonder Cronaldo got 40 goals. .it all makes sense now  grin grin

Yes o. Nani carry Portuguese fowl come. Dem bury the head for center of pitch. C.Ron take the blood baf for 3 days. cheesy grin Portuguese and Spanish juju strong pass Naija own sef.
Seriously though, the fowl in the stadium thing did happen in some World Cup game.

Heck, this has got to be the most hilarious thread on Sports this week. grin
Re: Do You Believe Juju Exists in Football? by RichyBlacK(m): 11:54pm On Aug 28, 2009
If Satan comes up with his team of devils and play against the best team in the world, Satan WILL surely lose!

There are so many things man can do that SATAN can only dream of doing?

I don't know why people give Satan so much power when in reality, he can only try to convince people to do certain things but cannot force them to do what they don't want to do.
Re: Do You Believe Juju Exists in Football? by D1KeleVra(m): 12:00am On Aug 29, 2009
@Topic
It doesn't if it did. . . Nigeria would have been ranked at the top of the FIFA rankings grin
Re: Do You Believe Juju Exists in Football? by mccloud224(m): 12:30am On Aug 29, 2009
@Topic

I think the topic should be renamed "DOES JUJU EXIST?".If that's the question, YES.Voodoo and all kinds of adverse spirituality does exist.It's even mentioned in the bible (King Saul consulted a "medium" when the spirit of the lord had left him).

Concerning football, i don't know but one thing i do know it, voodoo doesn't bring anything positive to anyone's life.Even it it seems to bring "wealth and influence", it takes back 200 times more than what it brings.Besides, if voodoo works the way people portray it, all our corrupt officials would be dead by now.Also PHCN officials would be dead due to all the "swearing and cursing" that occurs when the cut the light.
Re: Do You Believe Juju Exists in Football? by ReachRich(m): 12:31am On Aug 29, 2009
I dont believe juju can work in a football match.Football is a game that requires talent and skills.U must have the talent and practise to develope the skills to be a gud footballer.Witout this there's not much u can do in the field.
Just like in academics,u wont be able to pass ur exams wen u depend onjuju witout reading.I heard of stories were students who depended on "magic pens" were disappointed.
Re: Do You Believe Juju Exists in Football? by igboboy1(m): 6:14am On Aug 29, 2009
juju is real o, Ask rita from koko mansion. jas is real my people,
Re: Do You Believe Juju Exists in Football? by presido1: 6:45am On Aug 29, 2009
igbo boy:

juju is real o, Ask rita from koko mansion. jas is real my people,
Did she use juju?
Re: Do You Believe Juju Exists in Football? by Jobig(m): 7:07am On Aug 29, 2009
Like it or not,believe or not.it does happen in ball.de only thin is it does not fully control de entire game.it can make some not to perform wel.juju is 30 while skillful is 70 .if u believe in God also bear in mind dat satan exist.
Re: Do You Believe Juju Exists in Football? by ritchboy(m): 9:11am On Aug 29, 2009
Anyone who believes in such nonsense requires URGENT psychiatric evaluation.
Re: Do You Believe Juju Exists in Football? by eunisam: 10:23am On Aug 29, 2009
I hear say india carry juju come football that time.na true? Any way me i no sabi wetin be juju.so , @poster,wetin be juju?
Re: Do You Believe Juju Exists in Football? by Secretz(f): 11:06am On Aug 29, 2009
I am sure if it did, Nigeria would have won the world cup un-told times! tongue
Re: Do You Believe Juju Exists in Football? by igboboy1(m): 12:13pm On Aug 29, 2009
presido1:

Did she use juju?

nah am just clowning on how in the show she was so serious/confident talking about jas

[i] ]Effc are scared of them yahoo yahoo guys because they use jas grin [/i
Re: Do You Believe Juju Exists in Football? by igboboy1(m): 12:16pm On Aug 29, 2009
ritchboy:

Anyone who believes in such nonsense requires URGENT psychiatric evaluation.

my guy i no know where u for grow, but take am from person wey grow up for warri i don see things, Am a bonafide christian but wetin i don see with my eyes no be wetin dem go use mouth yan

bone o[b]jas dey, if u doubt roll come warri[/b]
Re: Do You Believe Juju Exists in Football? by Olayinkaoj(m): 2:47pm On Aug 29, 2009
I believe there is ''juju'' in football. If you dont believe please go and watch the 1994 Nations cups semi final between Nigeria and Ivory coast.

I was in Oduduwa college Annex, Ile-Ife ( a sister college to the famous Oduduwa College Ile-Ife) btw 1981 and 1984. I cant remember the exact year between the mentioned period, my school had a football match with another school call Idita Community grammar Sch. A class mate happened to be from a herbalist family, he brought a ''juju pad-lock'' for the match. Why I believe there is juju is that our opponent in the match could not score even at goal mouth, meanwhile, the pad-lock was getting hot in the small carton it was kept beside us, at about 85th minutes of the match, the padlock became hot red and exploded and the components dis-membered, immediately the opponent equalized, ''Omode ko mo oogun, o hun pe ni efo'', there is juju in football but how 100% effective it is is what I cant establish
Re: Do You Believe Juju Exists in Football? by sley4life(m): 5:37pm On Aug 29, 2009
Yes. I blv.
Re: Do You Believe Juju Exists in Football? by igboboy1(m): 8:52pm On Aug 29, 2009
Olayinkaoj:

I believe there is ''juju'' in football. If you dont believe please go and watch the 1994 Nations cups semi final between Nigeria and Ivory coast.

I was in Oduduwa college Annex, Ile-Ife ( a sister college to the famous Oduduwa College Ile-Ife) btw 1981 and 1984. I cant remember the exact year between the mentioned period, my school had a football match with another school call Idita Community grammar Sch. A class mate happened to be from a herbalist family, he brought a ''juju pad-lock'' for the match. Why I believe there is juju is that our opponent in the match could not score even at goal mouth, meanwhile, the pad-lock was getting hot in the small carton it was kept beside us, at about 85th minutes of the match, the padlock became hot red and exploded and the components dis-membered, immediately the opponent equalized, ''Omode ko mo oogun, o hun pe ni efo'', there is juju in football but how 100% effective it is is what I cant establish

daddy u don old o grin
Re: Do You Believe Juju Exists in Football? by md4real(m): 9:15pm On Aug 29, 2009
juju exists in all sheres of life.
Re: Do You Believe Juju Exists in Football? by Kelvinj(m): 9:53am On Aug 30, 2009
Abeg if juju dey,make una give amodu contact make im do 4 our next match we need am.
Re: Do You Believe Juju Exists in Football? by PAININASS: 3:17pm On Aug 30, 2009
Juju no exist in futbol,don't let us decieve ourself
Re: Do You Believe Juju Exists in Football? by Anabel(f): 5:55am On Aug 31, 2009
mennnnnnnnnnnnn!!!!!!! i believe die, and i dey seee drogba and kalou dey practice am.

against hull city dat day, drogba no dey fit score dat kind free kick, him first take leg go touch the ball b4 him play am, e com score.

HABA!!!! we are all Africans, we know wetin dey happen 4 this black continent.
Re: Do You Believe Juju Exists in Football? by MrCrackles(m): 9:14am On Aug 31, 2009
md4real:

juju exists in all sheres of life.
Dont kid your self my friend!
Re: Do You Believe Juju Exists in Football? by vanitty: 9:28am On Aug 31, 2009
I am guessing juju is the equivalent of black magic/witch craft

If you believe there is a God that does good and blesses people, annointed pastors that preaches good then why is it so hard to believe that their might be a devil somewhere that pretty much does the same except in a bad way and has people that work for him.

But as someone said does the juju work?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Get Youruk Pool Week 19 Live Draws(sure Winnings) / Keshi: Eagles No Longer The Giants Of Africa / Ronaldo Shows Off In Saint Tropez With His Bikini-clad Partner Georgina Rodrigue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.