Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,976 members, 7,814,325 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:04 AM

Zahra Buhari Opens New Library With Her ACE Charity Team - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Zahra Buhari Opens New Library With Her ACE Charity Team (14889 Views)

Obaseki’s Use Of Concrete Opens New Vista For Roads In Edo- Vanguard / Why I Allowed Arase Serve His Term- Buhari Opens Up / Buhari Opens The National Economic Council Retreat Today (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Zahra Buhari Opens New Library With Her ACE Charity Team by olokfor: 12:57pm On Jun 08, 2016
President Buhari's Daughter,Zahri Buhari and her ACE charity team opened a new library yesterday.

The ACE charity team promised to open more library for the usefulness of school children.

See photos below

http://www.metronaija.com/2016/06/photos-zahri-buhari-opens-new-library.html

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zahra Buhari Opens New Library With Her ACE Charity Team by QuotaSystem: 12:58pm On Jun 08, 2016
This is really an era of change.

While the daughter of the last President was busy getting pregnant out of wedlock inside Aso Rock, Zara by contrast is subtly setting a precedence of responsibility, mentorship and class as the unofficial first daughter.

Loving this.

47 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Zahra Buhari Opens New Library With Her ACE Charity Team by Destined2win: 1:00pm On Jun 08, 2016
I won't mind making zahra my PA when I become President

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Zahra Buhari Opens New Library With Her ACE Charity Team by Pheals(f): 1:00pm On Jun 08, 2016
OK buhari daughter loves education ...I see angry

1 Like

Re: Zahra Buhari Opens New Library With Her ACE Charity Team by Davbams(m): 1:04pm On Jun 08, 2016
who no fit commission library.

which kain Naija we dey so.... the rich/renowned moving higher and the hustlers getting forgotten.

it is well. e go beta!

anyways enjoy ur papa leverage oh!

5 Likes

Re: Zahra Buhari Opens New Library With Her ACE Charity Team by Nobody: 1:14pm On Jun 08, 2016
this babe that i've phocked several times

with vaseline...

2 Likes

Re: Zahra Buhari Opens New Library With Her ACE Charity Team by BlackMerchant(m): 1:16pm On Jun 08, 2016
QuotaSystem:

While the daughter of the last President was busy getting pregnant out of wedlock inside Aso Rock, Zara by contrast is subtly setting a precedence of responsibility, mentorship and class as the unofficial first daughter.

Loving this.

I never supported the administration of Jonathan, but I don't think it is fair for you to attack his daughter the way you did.

51 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Zahra Buhari Opens New Library With Her ACE Charity Team by Ajgal10(f): 1:23pm On Jun 08, 2016
Office of the Daughter of the President has now been initiated into our system. Later they will say they dont want office of the first lady.Hahaaaa...make dem de deceive demsef.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zahra Buhari Opens New Library With Her ACE Charity Team by Longevo(m): 1:23pm On Jun 08, 2016
Lovely! But Nigerians are suffering under your father. Can you please advise him to resign honorably?

4 Likes

Re: Zahra Buhari Opens New Library With Her ACE Charity Team by peter1994(m): 1:23pm On Jun 08, 2016
Hello dear, please remind your Dad to post some pictures from his Vacation Trip.

BTW those pics are lovely.

1 Like

Re: Zahra Buhari Opens New Library With Her ACE Charity Team by pupsyd: 1:25pm On Jun 08, 2016
Well done gurl, crunch on you sooner

1 Like

Re: Zahra Buhari Opens New Library With Her ACE Charity Team by QuotaSystem: 1:25pm On Jun 08, 2016
BlackMerchant:

I never supported the administration of Jonathan, but I don't think it is fair for you to attack his daughter the way you did.

That is the truth which could have been said by anyone else.

3 Likes

Re: Zahra Buhari Opens New Library With Her ACE Charity Team by SirKriz(m): 1:25pm On Jun 08, 2016
QuotaSystem:

Loving this.

Is she your daughter: No
Na ur pikin dey her belle: No
Do you think she cares about your post: No tongue tongue

21 Likes

Re: Zahra Buhari Opens New Library With Her ACE Charity Team by Francis95(m): 1:25pm On Jun 08, 2016
No nairaland bae is cute as this lady...cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zahra Buhari Opens New Library With Her ACE Charity Team by Barney11: 1:25pm On Jun 08, 2016
This Zhara,is she the only daughter Buhari haas!apc govt of pictures and misplace priorities!good move though.

4 Likes

Re: Zahra Buhari Opens New Library With Her ACE Charity Team by tommykiwi(m): 1:28pm On Jun 08, 2016
If Sai Baba go agree me, me for like control dis her daughter. Abeg who get her control?
Re: Zahra Buhari Opens New Library With Her ACE Charity Team by shaddoww: 1:32pm On Jun 08, 2016
Just like Chelsea Clinton
Re: Zahra Buhari Opens New Library With Her ACE Charity Team by Nobody: 1:35pm On Jun 08, 2016
Just keep it up Zahra. Don't be like that one that gold plated I-Phones were distributed at her wedding as souvenirs using our hard earned tax payers money.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Zahra Buhari Opens New Library With Her ACE Charity Team by Abeymills(m): 1:44pm On Jun 08, 2016
Who cares

Re: Zahra Buhari Opens New Library With Her ACE Charity Team by Destined2win: 1:44pm On Jun 08, 2016
Odeyinigbin:

Mumu!!!!
Wen will DAT be?
And who go vote for u?
Dreamer .......
Be not afraid, I will ensure you have the best of times when I become President. As for Zahra, it's between us, take your eyes off there

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zahra Buhari Opens New Library With Her ACE Charity Team by idupaul: 1:47pm On Jun 08, 2016
Office of the first daughter ..who is fooling who ..Buhari has failed in every of his promise

1 Like

Re: Zahra Buhari Opens New Library With Her ACE Charity Team by Generalyemi(m): 1:50pm On Jun 08, 2016
QuotaSystem:

Loving this.

I don't know u ..but I know u are poor,with body odo.ur too,cos your mentality is poo

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Zahra Buhari Opens New Library With Her ACE Charity Team by XaviDayo(m): 1:53pm On Jun 08, 2016
The man has ear problem and most recently, brain issues.
Re: Zahra Buhari Opens New Library With Her ACE Charity Team by cobsol(m): 1:54pm On Jun 08, 2016
BlackMerchant:

Dont mind him, in the quest to be funny you are attracting God's punishment upon yourself.
Re: Zahra Buhari Opens New Library With Her ACE Charity Team by saintRighteous49(m): 1:56pm On Jun 08, 2016
Destined2win:
I won't mind making zahra my PA when I become President
hahahahahaha.... Joseph the dreamer... By that time she Don marry me

(1) (2) (Reply)

Jimi Agbaje Screened By PDP Convention Planning Committee (photos) / Remaining Students At Attacked Kaduna School Moved To Army Cantonment / Floods Loom In Adamawa, Bayelsa, Kogi, Others As Cameroonian Dam Releases Water

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.