Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,186 members, 7,815,140 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:05 AM

I Have 1.5m With Me That Belongs To My Bro - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / I Have 1.5m With Me That Belongs To My Bro (3018 Views)

Pls I Need 1.5m Loan For My Business / Get 5 Plots And Have 1 Free (delight Estate) / Biz Proposal On How 1.5m Can Yield Itself In 8months (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have 1.5m With Me That Belongs To My Bro by ehisdan(m): 1:12pm On Jun 08, 2016
I HAVE 1.5M WITH ME THAT BELONGS TO MY BRO HOW CAN I MAKE SOMETHING FROM IT. I know he will not be collecting it back in the next 4months. what can I do or invest in to make profit monthly with the capital still intact.

This question came to me, so I need ur opinion to know how to advice the young man.
Re: I Have 1.5m With Me That Belongs To My Bro by kaffy4tope(m): 1:19pm On Jun 08, 2016
Fixed deposit for 90days?
Re: I Have 1.5m With Me That Belongs To My Bro by Badgers14: 1:25pm On Jun 08, 2016
kaffy4tope:

This makes more sense...

Considering the short time "4 months" and the risks of starting up sth new...

Even if your bro needs the money like tomorrow, he wouldn't be that upset that you fixed the money for 90days..

@Op don't be greedy.. This have a potential of destroying your family..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have 1.5m With Me That Belongs To My Bro by Zdoh(m): 1:27pm On Jun 08, 2016
Invest in Treasury Bill(TB) short term.

1 Like

Re: I Have 1.5m With Me That Belongs To My Bro by ehisdan(m): 2:47pm On Jun 08, 2016
Badgers14:

This makes more sense...

Considering the short time "4 months" and the risks of starting up sth new...

Even if your bro needs the money like tomorrow, he wouldn't be that upset that you fixed the money for 90days..

@Op don't be greedy.. This have a potential of destroying your family..
Good advice on the family side of it.
Re: I Have 1.5m With Me That Belongs To My Bro by ehisdan(m): 2:49pm On Jun 08, 2016
kaffy4tope:
I thought of it but with my experience on fixed deposit I don't think it's good enough.
Re: I Have 1.5m With Me That Belongs To My Bro by ehisdan(m): 2:51pm On Jun 08, 2016
Zdoh:
Invest in Treasury Bill(TB) short term.
How does this works?
Re: I Have 1.5m With Me That Belongs To My Bro by Zdoh(m): 3:41pm On Jun 08, 2016
ehisdan:
How does this works?
Treasury bills are short term debt instrument issued by the fed gov. through the CBN to provide short term funding for the government.They are are by nature d most liquid money market secure and are backed by the guaranty of the federal government of Nigeria.They are usually issued for the tenor of 91days,180days and 364days at the primary market aution held fortnightly by the CBN.You visit your bank for their interest rate and more enquiries.

1 Like

Re: I Have 1.5m With Me That Belongs To My Bro by Nobody: 8:30pm On Jun 08, 2016
Now, head to your bank tomorrow or friday and request for treasury bill form. Fill and choose 91days tenure bills.
Summit and wait for your cool interest to drop by thursday next week.

Forget anything fixed deposit.
Don't gamble with this money. Be wise, friend

1 Like

Re: I Have 1.5m With Me That Belongs To My Bro by ehisdan(m): 10:48pm On Jun 08, 2016
Zdoh:
Treasury bills are short term debt instrument issued by the fed gov. through the CBN to provide short term funding for the government.They are are by nature d most liquid money market secure and are backed by the guaranty of the federal government of Nigeria.They are usually issued for the tenor of 91days,180days and 364days at the primary market aution held fortnightly by the CBN.You visit your bank for their interest rate and more enquiries.
Thank u sir

1 Like

Re: I Have 1.5m With Me That Belongs To My Bro by Zdoh(m): 8:39am On Jun 09, 2016
ehisdan:
Thank u sir
You are welcome and please don't forget to share your experience and if possible your testimony here.

1 Like

Re: I Have 1.5m With Me That Belongs To My Bro by ehisdan(m): 8:46am On Jun 09, 2016
Zdoh:
You are welcome and please don't forget to share your experience and if possible your testimony here.
I will do that
Re: I Have 1.5m With Me That Belongs To My Bro by agbajemm(m): 11:10am On Jun 09, 2016
Re: I Have 1.5m With Me That Belongs To My Bro by freeman67: 12:36pm On Jun 09, 2016
You don't have to go for any white elephant investment. Do not go for any investment that will make you loose the fund or that you would not be able to gather the money together when your brother needs it to avoid breach of trust.

Ignore all those people who will tell you to contact them privately to set up anything. So long as your money is not yours and it's kept with you in trust, all you need to do is to invest it in an investment that is almost risk free.

Treasury bills and Fixed deposit comes to mind. If you are very sure that your brother won't need that money before the next 4months then 3 months Tbills is the way to go. You can just walk into your bank next week Monday or Tuesday and request to invest in treasury bill. Be sure the money is deposited in your account in that bank. But note that you can't just terminate this investment till it matures in some banks and in other banks where you can, it will take more than 1 day and may also be sold at a loss.

However, if your brother may be needing it before that 4 months then you will have to go for fixed deposit because you would be able able to terminate it and get it same day but it's ROI is lesser than Treasury bills.

1 Like

Re: I Have 1.5m With Me That Belongs To My Bro by dominique(f): 4:28pm On Jun 10, 2016
Anyone that comes here to recommend any dubious investment scheme gets an instant ban. Op should follow the advice of those that recommended Treasury bills or fixed deposit with any reputable commercial bank.

2 Likes

Re: I Have 1.5m With Me That Belongs To My Bro by ehisdan(m): 12:51pm On Jun 11, 2016
Thank u all. I am greatly impressed.
Re: I Have 1.5m With Me That Belongs To My Bro by hopeforcharles(m): 7:01am On Jun 14, 2016
dominique:
Anyone that comes here to recommend any dubious investment scheme gets an instant ban. Op should follow the advice of those that recommended Treasury bills or fixed deposit with any reputable commercial bank.
Dominique hmmm babe u are hot ohhhh, see raw threat, well the fear of banning the beginning of less fraud
Re: I Have 1.5m With Me That Belongs To My Bro by doritolfx: 9:59am On Jun 14, 2016
@ehisdan every business needs a maturity period before it matures,don't loose the relationship with your brother over a gamble go for only soft investment like FDA if it's 10k profit you make take it don't complain don't stake too much because you want huge profit else you may loose all.

All the best
Re: I Have 1.5m With Me That Belongs To My Bro by ShoppersLodge: 2:47am On Jun 15, 2016
ehisdan:
I HAVE 1.5M WITH ME THAT BELONGS TO MY BRO HOW CAN I MAKE SOMETHING FROM IT. I know he will not be collecting it back in the next 4months. what can I do or invest in to make profit monthly with the capital still intact.

This question came to me, so I need ur opinion to know how to advice the young man.

Good morning Ehisdan,

I saw your post and feel like contributing my quota. First of all, nothing gives you a strong assurance that he will not need the money in 4months, even if he told you that. Anything can come up that he will call you unexpectedly to bring the money. So what do you tell him? if he also hear that you invest the whole money at once, he will not think of the bank you mentioned first, but his money. I will advice you to keep the money in the bank for safety.

Secondly, dont look at the volume of the money and think of making a particular percentage of interest on it. This might backfire on you. So, I will like you to think and rethink of the family ties.

From my point of view, I can see that you really need some money in anyway. I believe in taking risk as a young businessman with focus, but not all risk yield a good result.

In this case, I can only advice you spare up to N50,000 aside and invest it. If you are making a profit from it along the line of his coming back for the money, he might also want to re-establish you in a big form.

Base on your N50,000 or less, I will like to invite you to my office and let's have a business discussion and a relationship together , if you are in Lagos. I always want to see and meet whoever that I want to have a dealings with. Surely, you will make profit that can take care of you in a day. You can also build yourself from it, if you are good to manage a resource.

Dont be surprise you are reading from me at this hour of the day. I like working on the internet at this pleasant hours of the days. Moreso, I am a Muslim and preparing for Fasting and Prayers.

So let me know, if you will like to meet me so that I can fix an appointment for you.

Have a nice day.
Re: I Have 1.5m With Me That Belongs To My Bro by freeman67: 5:56am On Jun 15, 2016
dominique:

then you may need to check the poster above me because he is up-to something.... must the guy meet u first before you break down or explain the details of the plans you for him?

@op I believe by now you would have made up ur mind on one of the good suggestions above and invested. However even if you have not beware of people calling you to meet them. on no account should you allow any kobo from that money go out of your account except it's deducted for either Tbills or FD.
Re: I Have 1.5m With Me That Belongs To My Bro by ehisdan(m): 7:57am On Jun 15, 2016
ShoppersLodge:

Good morning Ehisdan,

I saw your post and feel like contributing my quota. First of all, nothing gives you a strong assurance that he will not need the money in 4months, even if he told you that. Anything can come up that he will call you unexpectedly to bring the money. So what do you tell him? if he also hear that you invest the whole money at once, he will not think of the bank you mentioned first, but his money. I will advice you to keep the money in the bank for safety.

Secondly, dont look at the volume of the money and think of making a particular percentage of interest on it. This might backfire on you. So, I will like you to think and rethink of the family ties.

From my point of view, I can see that you really need some money in anyway. I believe in taking risk as a young businessman with focus, but not all risk yield a good result.

In this case, I can only advice you spare up to N50,000 aside and invest it. If you are making a profit from it along the line of his coming back for the money, he might also want to re-establish you in a big form.

Base on your N50,000 or less, I will like to invite you to my office and let's have a business discussion and a relationship together , if you are in Lagos. I always want to see and meet whoever that I want to have a dealings with. Surely, you will make profit that can take care of you in a day. You can also build yourself from it, if you are good to manage a resource.

Dont be surprise you are reading from me at this hour of the day. I like working on the internet at this pleasant hours of the days. Moreso, I am a Muslim and preparing for Fasting and Prayers.

So let me know, if you will like to meet me so that I can fix an appointment for you.

Have a nice day.
Thank u very much for ur concern. I reside in Edo state. But for the love of others I will like u to make it known here so that everyone can gain from it, nevertheless if u takes it confidential I believe ur email will do a great job.
Re: I Have 1.5m With Me That Belongs To My Bro by udumosam23(m): 1:17pm On Jun 15, 2016
I'll return 1.2 million in 2 months for a million naira loan, and will return 600 for 500 in same 2 months.

I'll give you more details if you're willing.
Re: I Have 1.5m With Me That Belongs To My Bro by ehisdan(m): 10:17am On Jun 16, 2016
udumosam23:
I'll return 1.2 million in 2 months for a million naira loan, and will return 600 for 500 in same 2 months.

I'll give you more details if you're willing.
Boss u want me to gamble with money that is not mine? Anyway there is no need for that anymore.
Re: I Have 1.5m With Me That Belongs To My Bro by Zdoh(m): 10:23pm On Jun 18, 2016
Them don dey show face....@Op beware i warned you.Anyway still waiting for your testomony.

(1) (2) (Reply)

100m To Invest / Invest In The Father Of All Investment And Triple Your Investment In A Year. / Is MMM Nigeria Real?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.