Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,526 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:35 AM

Hope You Fall In Love And It Hurts So Bad! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Hope You Fall In Love And It Hurts So Bad! (1169 Views)

When You Fall In Love Online With A Guy (Meme Collection) / This Young Couple's Prewedding Photo Will Make You Fall In Love Again (pictures) / How To Make A Man Admire You, Chase You, Fall In Love With You And Marry You. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hope You Fall In Love And It Hurts So Bad! by silvertongue(m): 3:14pm On Jun 08, 2016
Dear Reader,

How has been your day? Hope not fine! Yes, you read that right. Because if its "fine" then am sure you are having a boring day.

I can help you with that if you are having a "fine" day, I could just drive down to where ever you are and ignite your day. But sadly you and I know that won't happen cheesy. Yeah am that type of guy! Loves to get high,get stoned,party and make crazy friends. Anything that keeps my adrenaline pumping,I hate dull moments always love to live in the heat of the moment. My family got so scared with how hyper active I get at having "fun" that I was examined by a shrink and he told them that they should be glad I am like that!!! They were surprised and I was like grin. Even our family doctor said I am a LOVER OF LIFE! That he is relieved I am not after the material things.

Not to waste so much of your time. 70% of the whole world's population loves to have a good time over a fine day unless for the saddist and the bashers on NL. Youths will always want to find a reason to get drunk,get stoned,get high,get wasted and even if the aftermath kills the next day they don't mind that at all as long as they loose control at some point and vomit everywhere. Why do we do that? Cuz we love doing it and we will keep doing it. I've seen so many guys live dangerously just to feel very alive. Doing 140km/h,cliff jumping,taking Rochi(drug to calm insane ppl) where you may go blank upstairs for a day or two and so on. Just to get that thrill!!!

But for people like me,lover of life, finds so much more to life than just thrills, we look to get high from mother nature herself. She has the best drug I have ever taken in my entire life! Love.

I don't need to tell you what love can do to a man of principles or what love has done to so many who has felt it or still lucky enough to be inlove. But I tell you this love is not as crazy as its aftermath! Heartbreak. I have seen what breakup has done to some people and I must say it kills than any codin,trammadol,rochi,stout,redlabel,extreme sport,protest,riot any fvcking thrill you can hope to get from any action that life has to offer cannot compare to what love has in store for you.

So my dear reader take a break from the small thrills you engage in, go out there and find love,and when you do,....fall in love, don't hold back! Yes,I agree so many ppl have taken the love pill and the afthermath, Heartbreak has made them sworn never to love again. If you are one of them,then you are a minor, a kid(irrespective of your age), a sisi who can't take more than a bottle of bear! grin

What else do I have to say......? Nothing more to write. I am taking too long on this write up,I need to get back out there. So let me leave you with this; Fall in love till it hurts so bad.

The british band,One Republic has a song called "I lived". Listen to it.

Yours Sincerely,
Silvertongue.
Re: Hope You Fall In Love And It Hurts So Bad! by ErnieSmallzz(f): 3:19pm On Jun 08, 2016
lipsrsealed Op, i dnt understand?
Re: Hope You Fall In Love And It Hurts So Bad! by franks123(m): 3:20pm On Jun 08, 2016
[url=franksportalonet..com]lies[/url]
Re: Hope You Fall In Love And It Hurts So Bad! by Brunosamel(m): 3:21pm On Jun 08, 2016
Your write up is not making any sense please review it.

1 Like

Re: Hope You Fall In Love And It Hurts So Bad! by hamziwhiz(m): 3:22pm On Jun 08, 2016
My reaction --> --> cool --> smiley
Re: Hope You Fall In Love And It Hurts So Bad! by franks123(m): 3:23pm On Jun 08, 2016
[url=franksportalonet..com]@silvertongue...........review and rewrite here.....[/url]
Re: Hope You Fall In Love And It Hurts So Bad! by iceberylin(m): 3:24pm On Jun 08, 2016
I got bored grin
Re: Hope You Fall In Love And It Hurts So Bad! by slimthugchimee(m): 3:25pm On Jun 08, 2016
i cant understand a shit of what this guy is talking about
Re: Hope You Fall In Love And It Hurts So Bad! by mzjaney(f): 3:25pm On Jun 08, 2016
ehn ehn
Re: Hope You Fall In Love And It Hurts So Bad! by silvertongue(m): 3:31pm On Jun 08, 2016
I apologise if it makes no sense to you! I'm currently high on a substance that's why it doesn't make sense. grin For now I aint reviewing shit or editing. My next write up will be better!
Re: Hope You Fall In Love And It Hurts So Bad! by gbens2000(m): 3:32pm On Jun 08, 2016
he is telling u guys to love till it hurts that all,av fun loving dont hold it back,do it like an adventure. cool

1 Like

Re: Hope You Fall In Love And It Hurts So Bad! by ForeverYoung197(f): 3:36pm On Jun 08, 2016
gbens2000:
he is telling u guys to love till it hurts that all,av fun loving dont hold it back,do it like an adventure. cool

Isn't every failure hurts bad that you could even hardly breathe?
Re: Hope You Fall In Love And It Hurts So Bad! by ever811(m): 3:36pm On Jun 08, 2016
hit like if u stopped reading this poo!! half way,.I did,couldn't understand a thing..

1 Like

Re: Hope You Fall In Love And It Hurts So Bad! by silvertongue(m): 3:40pm On Jun 08, 2016
gbens2000:

This guy read the whole write up!
Re: Hope You Fall In Love And It Hurts So Bad! by gbens2000(m): 3:40pm On Jun 08, 2016
ForeverYoung197:

then u turn it into a driving force,u turn wat hurts u badly and might want to break u down to an energy supplement till u are charged and use it positively

1 Like

Re: Hope You Fall In Love And It Hurts So Bad! by gbens2000(m): 3:42pm On Jun 08, 2016
silvertongue:

This guy read the whole write up!
yeah i did
Re: Hope You Fall In Love And It Hurts So Bad! by silvertongue(m): 3:43pm On Jun 08, 2016
ForeverYoung197:

Then you try again! That's the point of failing,there is something you are getting wrong!

There is no success story without a faliure
Re: Hope You Fall In Love And It Hurts So Bad! by gbens2000(m): 3:44pm On Jun 08, 2016
silvertongue:
I apologise if it makes no sense to you! I'm currently high on a substance that's why it doesn't make sense. grin For now I aint reviewing shit or editing. My next write up will be better!
i picked some good points from it.
Re: Hope You Fall In Love And It Hurts So Bad! by silvertongue(m): 3:50pm On Jun 08, 2016
gbens2000:
i picked some good points from it.

Did you draw that piece on your DP?

Nice work!
Re: Hope You Fall In Love And It Hurts So Bad! by gbens2000(m): 4:57pm On Jun 08, 2016
silvertongue:

Did you draw that piece on your DP?

Nice work!
nope i dint do it i just love art works

(1) (Reply)

Omg!!! What Are Ladies Turning Into? Pls Judge (snapshots) / A Letter To My Unborn Son(s) / Every Married Man Should Have A Girlfriend - Marriage Counselor Adofoli

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.