Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,276 members, 7,836,242 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:18 AM

"michael Jackson Alive" - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "michael Jackson Alive" (1563 Views)

Peter Okoye Imitating Michael Jackson At 14 (Pictures) / Michael Jackson's Chaotic Bedroom In Unseen Photos: / Janet Jackson's Secret Daughter: Picture Revealed! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"michael Jackson Alive" by smile4kenn(m): 1:02am On Aug 27, 2009
s Michael Jackson alive? The Chicago Tribune has posted a video which makes some people think that Michael Jackson is alive and that his death was nothing more than a big hoax. The "Michael Jackson alive" video depicts what looks like Michael Jackson walking out of a coroner's vehicle.

After seeing the video, many people are asking the question "Is Michael Jackson alive?" Although conspiracy theories are always fun to entertain, I highly doubt the "Michael Jackson alive"
Michael Jackson Alive? Could the Rumors Be True?
rumors.

Although I doubt the "Michael Jackson alive" rumors, it doesn't surprise me one bit that some people think that the King of Pop staged his own death. I've always thought that there were eerie parallels between the death of Michael Jackson and Elvis Presley. "Michael Jackson alive" rumors add to these strange similarities.

For many years, people have wondered if the "King of Rock", a.k.a. Elvis Presley really died. In fact, a book titled Is Elvis Alive? written by Gail Brewer Giorgio rose to #8 in the New York Times bestseller list. In this book, Giorgio discusses a conspiracy theory which includes anecdotes of Elvis sightings throughout the country. The theory is that someone impersonated Elvis Presley and lived at the Graceland Manor. Then, that individual staged the death of Elvis Presley.

Why would Michael Jackson or Elvis Presley stage their own death? It's evident from the popularity of "Michael Jackson alive" rumors and the various conspiracy theories surrounding the death of Elvis Presley that these two Kings were scrutinized and followed by the media. Perhaps staging a death was the only way for these individuals to have a life.

If Michael Jackson did stage his own death, and "Michael Jackson alive" rumors are indeed true, it would be a lot more tragic than the death of Elvis Presley. Michael Jackson's death was ruled a homicide and a physician that treated Michael Jackson will likely spend a lot of time behind bars. In addition, Michael Jackson loved his children. He would not leave these three young children behind - especially since he was a single father.\\\\

http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/2106503/michael_jackson_alive_could_the_rumors.html?cat=9

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1N0Ogaskv88
Re: "michael Jackson Alive" by emmablow11(m): 1:35am On Aug 27, 2009
There are so many reasons why Michael could have faked his death.

1.According to the media,he wants a private life,thus faking his death was the only option left:dis paparazzi go disorient you!
2.He was supposed to perform at 50 shows: I guess he figured his performance will be whack so he used death as an option to get money from his loyal fans.
3.He was in debt: another scheme to relieve himself from Gbese!
4.His brother never saw his dead body.
5.I also think he begged his doctor to take responsibility for his death: as you all know,Micheal is fond of asking grave favors from his friends.
6.Why would an autopsy take that long:Enough weeks to work out plans to fool the public.

Fellas,wetin una think?
Re: "michael Jackson Alive" by CY09: 9:34am On Aug 28, 2009
emmablow11:

There are so many reasons why Michael could have faked his death.

1.According to the media,he wants a private life,thus faking his death was the only option left:dis paparazzi go disorient you!
2.He was supposed to perform at 50 shows: I guess he figured his performance will be whack so he used death as an option to get money from his loyal fans.
3.He was in debt: another scheme to relieve himself from Gbese!
4.His brother never saw his dead body.
5.I also think he begged his doctor to take responsibility for his death: as you all know,Micheal is fond of asking grave favors from his friends.
6.Why would an autopsy take that long:Enough weeks to work out plans to fool the public.

Fellas,wetin una think?
I think there is something going on dat we d public dont know about!
Re: "michael Jackson Alive" by Sonarz: 4:00am On Jan 28, 2016
Hi, I wrote an article about this which may be of interest? Feel free to check it out. http://sonarz.com/is-michael-jackson-still-alive-the-evidence-is-astonishing/
Re: "michael Jackson Alive" by youngmoney47: 4:31am On Jan 28, 2016
I have read about this in the past. I heard Elvis Presley also faked his death. I think it is their last resort of getting out of their mess.
Yarnnit Info Media Network

(1) (Reply)

Kanye West Drops Almost $200,000 On Custom Watch With His Face On It / Banky W And Dineo To Host The Channel O Music Video Awards / Dancehall Act Timaya Completes Multi Million Naira Mansion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.