Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,331 members, 7,819,136 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:45 AM

Yoruba Elders Accuse Buhari Of Marginalizing The South & Favouring The North - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yoruba Elders Accuse Buhari Of Marginalizing The South & Favouring The North (31929 Views)

Buhari Favouring Yorubas, Done Nothing For The North – Junaid Muhammed / Protesters In Abuja Accuse Buhari Of Nepotism, Illegal Recruitment / Christian Elders Accuse Buhari Of Islamizing Nigeria Through Backdoor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yoruba Elders Accuse Buhari Of Marginalizing The South & Favouring The North by chidozieikeji2: 11:45am On Jun 09, 2016
63xtr63r:

Frustrated oblong conehead from Wasteland, if the mouth can be used as AK-47 guns, Yorubas would have been a world-power by now. 

The jihadist MKO Abiola boasted that he can do without the Igbos. But when Yorubas started their trouble in 1993 using 'June 12' with their Odua Republic in mind prominent Igbos joined NADECO to champion the course to restore Abiola's mandate.

Ralph Obioha and Bobo Nwosisi were the only people with Abiola when he declared himself president-elect. Yoruba people were nowhere to be found and couldn't even protect him from being whisked away until he was eventually poisoned to death in prison.

And to worsen the matter the greedy and wicked Yoruba Obas sold Abiola and his mandate to Abacha for a mesh of porridge.

The atrocious deeds of your forbears will continue to haunt unrepentant Yoruba generations. The hatred, greed and wickedness of the Yoruba Nation would consume them, sooner than later! 

Tell your Yoruba bigots to grow a ball and stop ass-licking your Hausa-Fulani-Kanuri slave masters and using some other regions to shield your cowardly mien. It's pathetic already!

Awón akobata Hausa-Fulani! Awón Oloribu! Oniranu! Alakórí!

The Video Of Gen. Adisa Begging Maj. Mustapha - #Oputapanel 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T3c0WXtsgC8
my broda talk to dat silly yoruba idiot very well
Re: Yoruba Elders Accuse Buhari Of Marginalizing The South & Favouring The North by netflicks(m): 12:14pm On Jun 09, 2016
DrRasheed:
Dear yorubas...
This is not fair,
Don't disturb our president nah. Just form your own Yoruba avengers

Lol
Re: Yoruba Elders Accuse Buhari Of Marginalizing The South & Favouring The North by lordyugo: 1:52pm On Jun 09, 2016
rhemmiedream:

I was merely replying your fellow smelly akpu eating destitute . Now , run along and play with sand with your mates .

d hilarious thin is dat ur tribe doesn't evn knw u exist.
lol hate is like cancer nd its goin to eat u up
Re: Yoruba Elders Accuse Buhari Of Marginalizing The South & Favouring The North by youngeagle(m): 2:06pm On Jun 09, 2016
rhemmiedream:

Your miserable life would soon end on a plate of a Northerner if you don't change your hateful ways .
I can't pick any hate in what I just wrote there,u sound frustrated tho..take chill bro
Re: Yoruba Elders Accuse Buhari Of Marginalizing The South & Favouring The North by Wyttcat: 9:29pm On Jun 09, 2016
Girl, saying it as it is, is NOT hate speech.
emajoe:

These are the ones who deserve our respect, the leaders who speak for Yoruba only, the rest of you are just putting up a circus show and should be strangled with your Agbada.
Bos WHYYYYYYY.
HATE SPEACH?
Re: Yoruba Elders Accuse Buhari Of Marginalizing The South & Favouring The North by Wyttcat: 9:32pm On Jun 09, 2016
Right on!
chachanga:

Most yooba leaders are a disgrace to the word.

Ain't leading sh!t, the lot of them. Dey can't even lead their dysfunctional families right talkless of charting a course and framework for the future of generations of their followers.

A bunch of selfish, sellout inglorious baerstards that God will punis in due time
Re: Yoruba Elders Accuse Buhari Of Marginalizing The South & Favouring The North by Wyttcat: 9:39pm On Jun 09, 2016
If you are not dead, blind and dumb, you would have known what Yoruba asked for during the NC while your elders were falling over themselves confused in Abuja.
nortcentrallord:

Ok, so what does "the true yoruba leaders" want? A fiscal federalism or to be licking buhari's balls?
Re: Yoruba Elders Accuse Buhari Of Marginalizing The South & Favouring The North by Nobody: 10:30pm On Jun 09, 2016
Another opportunity and platform for PDP and supporters of looting to wail and mourn the more.
Wailers should realise that the entire economy of this country, from NNPC, to CBN, to Finance, to Budget Ministry, to FIRS, to capital budget implementations (Works, Housing , Transportation, Power), to trade and investment, to Foreign affairs, to science and Technology etc, including head of the military are all in the hands of the South Yet, blackmailers and supporters of corruption will not seize to wail.
Re: Yoruba Elders Accuse Buhari Of Marginalizing The South & Favouring The North by nortcentrallord(m): 10:50pm On Jun 09, 2016
Wyttcat:
If you are not dead, blind and dumb, you would have known what Yoruba asked for during the NC while your elders were falling over themselves confused in Abuja.

Why are they now afraid of it then? Because they got northern balls to lick now?

If you got any brain @ all, you would ask yourself how long the ball licking will last.
Re: Yoruba Elders Accuse Buhari Of Marginalizing The South & Favouring The North by Wyttcat: 11:17pm On Jun 09, 2016
grin grin cry me a full tub, mumu. When you are as deranged as you are now, you see what's not there.

What's your problem with what 2 grown adults do? That you got left out shouldn't be your end.
We find the north useful in our current political play, and we took the chance, call it anything you want. When you lock yourself out, threw the key in the ocean and now looking in from the outside, your frustration has to be to the high heaven. Next time borrow some brain.
nortcentrallord:

Why are they now afraid of it then? Because they got northern balls to lick now?

If you got any brain @ all, you would ask yourself how long the ball licking will last.
Re: Yoruba Elders Accuse Buhari Of Marginalizing The South & Favouring The North by nortcentrallord(m): 2:27pm On Jun 11, 2016
Wyttcat:
grin grin cry me a full tub, mumu. When you are as deranged as you are now, you see what's not there.

What's your problem with what 2 grown adults do? That you got left out shouldn't be your end.
We find the north useful in our current political play, and we took the chance, call it anything you want. When you lock yourself out, threw the key in the ocean and now looking in from the outside, your frustration has to be to the high heaven. Next time borrow some brain.

Lol, why the temper tantrums? Well, it's the main quality of hollow headed pompous inbred swines so it really doesn't come as a surprise.

The Niger delta man is not good but the oil @ his backyard is precious. If you don't like someone, why would you be keeping such? They are fools yet you are afraid of letting them 'v their independence because you will die of hunger. Weak ass people talking strong. You are still living off your parents money because they get payed by the government from the resources harnessed from ND. soon your fingers will be so weak of hunger you won't be able to type on your keyboard that's if you can afford data. A clear case of the biblical narration of Pharaoh, the Egyptians and the Isrealites.
Re: Yoruba Elders Accuse Buhari Of Marginalizing The South & Favouring The North by Wyttcat: 4:55am On Jun 12, 2016
Slimy sleazy toad, you forgot to say your ears are attached to your forehead as often seen with your kind that walk on your heads. Useless bunch of lawless hacks who shouldn't be part of a decent country.

You are not good, you are useless and have nothing to offer Nigeria, prove me wrong and declare your own nation. You already have a willing partner, so what are you waiting for? It's either you are cowards, you are not that hard or you really need Nigeria more than she needs you.
nortcentrallord:

Lol, why the temper tantrums? Well, it's the main quality of hollow headed pompous inbred swines so it really doesn't come as a surprise.

The Niger delta man is not good but the oil @ his backyard is precious. If you don't like someone, why would you be keeping such? They are fools yet you are afraid of letting them 'v their independence because you will die of hunger. Weak ass people talking strong. You are still living off your parents money because they get payed by the government from the resources harnessed from ND. soon your fingers will be so weak of hunger you won't be able to type on your keyboard that's if you can afford data. A clear case of the biblical narration of Pharaoh, the Egyptians and the Isrealites.
Re: Yoruba Elders Accuse Buhari Of Marginalizing The South & Favouring The North by nortcentrallord(m): 9:18am On Jun 13, 2016
Wyttcat:
Slimy sleazy toad, you forgot to say your ears are attached to your forehead as often seen with your kind that walk on your heads. Useless bunch of lawless hacks who shouldn't be part of a decent country.

You are not good, you are useless and have nothing to offer Nigeria, prove me wrong and declare your own nation. You already have a willing partner, so what are you waiting for? It's either you are cowards, you are not that hard or you really need Nigeria more than she needs you.

Lol.

Do you call Nigeria a descent country? It's now clear you are a brainless minion. Nobody needs Nigeria, it's Nigeria that needs the Niger Delta because they got oil. Without the oil, you are dead on your key board. Lol.

If Nigeria doesn't need the ND or the Biafrans, why won't they let them go? It's like T' Billz forming the man of the house but can't provide for Tiwa yet Tiwa feeds him and he lords it over her but when she wants to up and leave the marriage, T'Billz Bully her into staying in it @ her detriment.

If the ND had no oil or the Igbo's does not run the informal economy of this country, would Nigeria government not allow them a free cessation?

You had better start respecting the man that feeds you because you got no brain to make food for yourself but NO just like brainless proverbial FOOL, you are blind untiLl you go hungry. Some of your brains have been affected no doubt. All I see sometimes are product of failed contraceptives. Your brains has been tampered with already.
Re: Yoruba Elders Accuse Buhari Of Marginalizing The South & Favouring The North by Wyttcat: 10:20pm On Jun 13, 2016
Nigeria is not good yet you can't leave. Shame on you for being tied against your destiny and you are too helpless to do anything about it.

Show me the chain that's holding you down, bunch of useless HOBO? Idiot grasping at straw, what's my business with what a couple does in their marriage? Is it not in your region women feed men? Ode oshi!

Nigeria is not holding anyone back, you just don't have what it takes, Nigeria cannot hand you anything, you have to take it if you want it or else you SUGOMU will wait forever.

Says a hungry man who doesn't know where his next meal is coming from. A product of baby factory, a useless people who can't feed yourselves talking about feeding other people. You still have to make it to my land to feel like human beings.

SUEGBE, go back to the hole you crawl out of before a rat get back in there before you.
nortcentrallord:

Lol.

Do you call Nigeria a descent country? It's now clear you are a brainless minion. Nobody needs Nigeria, it's Nigeria that needs the Niger Delta because they got oil. Without the oil, you are dead on your key board. Lol.

If Nigeria doesn't need the ND or the Biafrans, why won't they let them go? It's like T' Billz forming the man of the house but can't provide for Tiwa yet Tiwa feeds him and he lords it over her but when she wants to up and leave the marriage, T'Billz Bully her into staying in it @ her detriment.

If the ND had no oil or the Igbo's does not run the informal economy of this country, would Nigeria government not allow them a free cessation?

You had better start respecting the man that feeds you because you got no brain to make food for yourself but NO just like brainless proverbial FOOL, you are blind untiLl you go hungry. Some of your brains have been affected no doubt. All I see sometimes are product of failed contraceptives. Your brains has been tampered with already.
Re: Yoruba Elders Accuse Buhari Of Marginalizing The South & Favouring The North by nortcentrallord(m): 8:56am On Jun 14, 2016
Wyttcat:
Nigeria is not good yet you can't leave. Shame on you for being tied against your destiny and you are too helpless to do anything about it.

Show me the chain that's holding you down, bunch of useless HOBO? Idiot grasping at straw, what's my business with what a couple does in their marriage? Is it not in your region women feed men? Ode oshi!

Nigeria is not holding anyone back, you just don't have what it takes, Nigeria cannot hand you anything, you have to take it if you want it or else you SUGOMU will wait forever.

Says a hungry man who doesn't know where his next meal is coming from. A product of baby factory, a useless people who can't feed yourselves talking about feeding other people. You still have to make it to my land to feel like human beings.

SUEGBE, go back to the hole you crawl out of before a rat get back in there before you.

It's an amazing thing when fools live in their illusion. Funny thing is I clearly rated you above your standard in every ramification. You are just an ignorant illiterate hollow head with little or no knowledge about your locality not to talk about a wider horizon. What a shame! Even a "cave man" is more enlightened than you. The only reasonable thing you spewed is your talk about Freedom. Well as the saying goes "freedom is taken, it's never given" and that's what they are doing and it doesn't happen overnight. But your empty skull wouldn't let you see that. How stupid of you to think everyone that believes in their struggle is either from ND or an Igbo. Hahahahahah, even my monicker should have given you an insight but your self hate won't let the slag in your eyes see and even when it's staring @ you in the face, your hollow head won't process it. You are a clear case of the saying that "he who know's not and knows that he know's not is a wise man but he who know's not and know's not that he know's not is FOOLISH man" Like the the one reading this. Leave the ND's oil for them and die on your keyboard of hunger. grin cheesy

If only contraceptives are 100%, I wouldn't have to argue with another mentally incomplete folk here.
Peace if you can ever find one since you are so scared the oil will go grin
Re: Yoruba Elders Accuse Buhari Of Marginalizing The South & Favouring The North by Wyttcat: 1:13pm On Jun 14, 2016
Story told by you a dumb drifter will of course not be taken by me, so you can go and hit your head on the thickest wall you can find. It's only in the region where you walk on your heads you think by inching close to a full blown terrorists will hand you your agitation, when there is clear path laid down by UN. It's been said than people from your region are just like goats, you are clearly behaving like it. when you abandon road and choose to walk in the forest. Your Moniker? Haha! Y'all are known to be running and hiding from your identities here, so if anything, your Moniker shows you are a coward.

You know that your country will look like a hybrid of Columbia/Venezuela, and you are scared to death that Yoruba won't be there to hold your hands.

You a product of CUM DUMPSTER can't possibly be talking about contraceptives cos, your mother wouldn't have be alive and made a baby factory pig if it's 100%.

Asiere cowards, you are afraid to leave Nigeria, you are just making noise to get incentives, which you will NEVER get.

You don't have oil more than I do, stop talking about what you don't have.

You need peace cos you are on rope, and your region will soon be Borno with you and your OLOSHI family running to my region to look for peace.
nortcentrallord:

It's an amazing thing when fools live in their illusion. Funny thing is I clearly rated you above your standard in every ramification. You are just an ignorant illiterate hollow head with little or no knowledge about your locality not to talk about a wider horizon. What a shame! Even a "cave man" is more enlightened than you. The only reasonable thing you spewed is your talk about Freedom. Well as the saying goes "freedom is taken, it's never given" and that's what they are doing and it doesn't happen overnight. But your empty skull wouldn't let you see that. How stupid of you to think everyone that believes in their struggle is either from ND or an Igbo. Hahahahahah, even my monicker should have given you an insight but your self hate won't let the slag in your eyes see and even when it's staring @ you in the face, your hollow head won't process it. You are a clear case of the saying that "he who know's not and knows that he know's not is a wise man but he who know's not and know's not that he know's not is FOOLISH man" Like the the one reading this. Leave the ND's oil for them and die on your keyboard of hunger. grin cheesy

If only contraceptives are 100%, I wouldn't have to argue with another mentally incomplete folk here.
Peace if you can ever find one since you are so scared the oil will go grin
Re: Yoruba Elders Accuse Buhari Of Marginalizing The South & Favouring The North by nortcentrallord(m): 9:54pm On Jun 14, 2016
Wyttcat:
Story told by you a dumb drifter will of course not be taken by me, so you can go and hit your head on the thickest wall you can find. It's only in the region where you walk on your heads you think by inching close to a full blown terrorists will hand you your agitation, when there is clear path laid down by UN. It's been said than people from your region are just like goats, you are clearly behaving like it. when you abandon road and choose to walk in the forest. Your Moniker? Haha! Y'all are known to be running and hiding from your identities here, so if anything, your Moniker shows you are a coward.

You know that your country will look like a hybrid of Columbia/Venezuela, and you are scared to death that Yoruba won't be there to hold your hands.

You a product of CUM DUMPSTER can't possibly be talking about contraceptives cos, your mother wouldn't have be alive and made a baby factory pig if it's 100%.

Asiere cowards, you are afraid to leave Nigeria, you are just making noise to get incentives, which you will NEVER get.

You don't have oil more than I do, stop talking about what you don't have.

You need peace cos you are on rope, and your region will soon be Borno with you and your OLOSHI family running to my region to look for peace.

It's clearly a Herculean task to reason or impart knowledge on a fool. I now see why they said engaging a foolish man in an argument is a waste of precious time. Read through all the thrash you used in shooting your own foot. Ignorance is worst than a full blown aids. Please give your post to your dad or mum to read it and see what a waste of resources it was sending you through school that is if it doesn't run in the family tree. I showed your last post to a friend (from your zone) a while ago and guess what he said, he just said this guy is an ignorant BASTARD. He must be one of the northern miss roads calling themselves Yoruba's (afonja)

Get back to your roots man, it will do you a lot of good. grin
Re: Yoruba Elders Accuse Buhari Of Marginalizing The South & Favouring The North by Wyttcat: 7:29pm On Jun 17, 2016
It's even more grueling when a dumb cretin like you think you make any sense. You are an idddiot without enough reasoning ability to carry yourself let alone a child. Check around you, the smartest you can boast of among your people is either fraud or imaginary. Your life is made of propaganda and lies. You a CUM DUMPSTER product is asking somebody else to find their roots, how convenient especially when you are a useless vagrant all over the place like bugs, I wonder how much brain is in your cockroach head and if there's any great stride your forefathers ever made.
nortcentrallord:

It's clearly a Herculean task to reason or impart knowledge on a fool. I now see why they said engaging a foolish man in an argument is a waste of precious time. Read through all the thrash you used in shooting your own foot. Ignorance is worst than a full blown aids. Please give your post to your dad or mum to read it and see what a waste of resources it was sending you through school that is if it doesn't run in the family tree. I showed your last post to a friend (from your zone) a while ago and guess what he said, he just said this guy is an ignorant BASTARD. He must be one of the northern miss roads calling themselves Yoruba's (afonja)

Get back to your roots man, it will do you a lot of good. grin
Re: Yoruba Elders Accuse Buhari Of Marginalizing The South & Favouring The North by nortcentrallord(m): 8:18pm On Jun 17, 2016
Wyttcat:
It's even more grueling when a dumb cretin like you think you make any sense. You are an idddiot without enough reasoning ability to carry yourself let alone a child. Check around you, the smartest you can boast of among your people is either fraud or imaginary. Your life is made of propaganda and lies. You a CUM DUMPSTER product is asking somebody else to find their roots, how convenient especially when you are a useless vagrant all over the place like bugs, I wonder how much brain is in your cockroach head and if there's any great stride your forefathers ever made.

Lol. Don't fall off the edge because of anger. A fool will always be a fool no matter how much you try to educate them. You are an adult size fool with no roots. No hard feelings man but truth has to be told. BASTARDOOO cheesy
Re: Yoruba Elders Accuse Buhari Of Marginalizing The South & Favouring The North by Wyttcat: 8:55pm On Jun 17, 2016
You have lost your mind. You are not only a fool but a fool of fools. Brainless male biatch son of pig's lineage. Go and educate your backward genealogy and-never do-well lineage. You confused iddiot looking for relevance that has eluded your generations before, yours and the next. You'll continue to always almost catch it, but will never get there. I don't know who gave you animals the authority to think let alone speak.
nortcentrallord:

Lol. Don't fall off the edge because of anger. A fool will always be a fool no matter how much you try to educate them. You are an adult size fool with no roots. No hard feelings man but truth has to be told. BASTARDOOO cheesy
Re: Yoruba Elders Accuse Buhari Of Marginalizing The South & Favouring The North by blenko: 9:03pm On Jun 17, 2016
The discussion on this topic is so full if hate. Nigerians please take it easy. Hate does no one any good, it just consumes the soul.
Re: Yoruba Elders Accuse Buhari Of Marginalizing The South & Favouring The North by nortcentrallord(m): 9:54pm On Jun 17, 2016
Wyttcat:
You have lost your mind. You are not only a fool but a fool of fools. Brainless male biatch son of pig's lineage. Go and educate your backward genealogy and-never do-well lineage. You confused iddiot looking for relevance that has eluded your generations before, yours and the next. You'll continue to always almost catch it, but will never get there. I don't know who gave you animals the authority to think let alone speak.

Lol. This thing pain you gannn. Well, it doesn't change the fact that you are still a fool and a bastard. BASTADOOOO. cheesy
Re: Yoruba Elders Accuse Buhari Of Marginalizing The South & Favouring The North by Wyttcat: 10:43pm On Jun 17, 2016
Just because it pains you doesn't mean it has to be same with me. You a CUM DUMPSTER product don't know who your father is can't possibly call others bastards when you are the original BASTARDD son of baby factory pig.
nortcentrallord:

Lol. This thing pain you gannn. Well, it doesn't change the fact that you are still a fool and a bastard. BASTADOOOO. cheesy
Re: Yoruba Elders Accuse Buhari Of Marginalizing The South & Favouring The North by nortcentrallord(m): 11:47pm On Jun 18, 2016
Wyttcat:
Just because it pains you doesn't mean it has to be same with me. You a CUM DUMPSTER product don't know who your father is can't possibly call others bastards when you are the original BASTARDD son of baby factory pig.

Lol

"Cum duster" seems the latest word you have heard cheesy well its a perfect description of Niga with the monika whytcat or whatever. BASTADOOOO cheesy
Re: Yoruba Elders Accuse Buhari Of Marginalizing The South & Favouring The North by Wyttcat: 8:48am On Jun 19, 2016
At least it's new to you unlike your old and stale word 'bastadoooo' that you have used way more times and coming from a true bastardd yourself. Btw, it's 'dumpster' not 'duster' oponu ayerada! You product of CUM DUMPSTER grin

nortcentrallord:

Lol

"Cum duster" seems the latest word you have heard cheesy well its a perfect description of Niga with the monika whytcat or whatever. BASTADOOOO cheesy
Re: Yoruba Elders Accuse Buhari Of Marginalizing The South & Favouring The North by nortcentrallord(m): 6:27pm On Jun 19, 2016
Wyttcat:
At least it's new to you unlike your old and stale word 'bastadoooo' that you have used way more times and coming from a true bastardd yourself. Btw, it's 'dumpster' not 'duster' oponu ayerada! You product of CUM DUMPSTER grin

Hahahahaha

BASTARDOOOOO. cheesy grin thanks for the correction. Even a Bastard is sometimes useful but I bet this Bastard has never heard about typographical error. Am sure it's a big word for u also cheesy

BATARDOOOOOO grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fayose Embarrassing Our Family, Says Brother / Protest In Bauchi In Support Of Fuel Subsidy Removal / Pictures From The Construction Happening In Oshodi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.