Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,202 members, 7,829,300 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:00 AM

UNILAG Post-UME - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / UNILAG Post-UME (17238 Views)

2014/2015 Unilag Post Utme Cut Off Marks Updates / Unilag Post Ume Cut Off Mark 2009/2010 / UNILAG POST UTME 2010 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNILAG Post-UME by skanmy: 2:59pm On Sep 14, 2009
@ eemboy,I am 100% sure.You can take it my dear.Best of Luck
Re: UNILAG Post-UME by blairbrook(f): 5:52pm On Sep 14, 2009
olbies,do u knw d cut off mark 4 irpm?i really need to knw.my aggregate is
Re: UNILAG Post-UME by sunboy(m): 5:58pm On Sep 14, 2009
Fellow IRPM candidates, i went to unilag today to confirm the cut off, i meet a lady at the HOD's office and asked her , she said nothing has been released yet but after some talks with her she said it could be 50% and max of 52% as the cut off but it hasnt been released yet ooo. lets hope for the best, she said the strike has been delaying things that the school is set. anybody with anything similar should contribute ooo
Re: UNILAG Post-UME by ekaete1: 4:47pm On Sep 15, 2009
pls i will like to know the cut-off mark for microbiology i had 54.6
Re: UNILAG Post-UME by Nobody: 10:26pm On Sep 15, 2009
Please does anyone knows the cut off mark for pet and gas engineering cos my broda here score 51.6% agg and want to know is chances.
Re: UNILAG Post-UME by lobinoxebe(m): 10:10am On Sep 17, 2009
was checking through some stuff at the admissions offfice and also talking to some pepes i know, This year admission is going to be a little more easier cos of the new innovaton of the computer based test.

i think some certain factors are going to be considered in terms of computer usage and accuracy, No cut off mark has been released yet,

But i can assure you that 65% of student who sat for the exams scored below 50%,

just keep checking, am not always here on nairaland,

Check me on Facebook, Yinka Krohz for update
Re: UNILAG Post-UME by skanmy: 1:07am On Sep 18, 2009
@ lobinoxebe,abeg,I appreciate your remark and nice contribution,pls,I am 100% sure that the merit admission in most faculties and department have by now bin completed,that is STANDARD UNILAG PRACTICE,you cant touch merit list!they are the 'CHOSEN ONES'.Whoever tells u that there's no cut off mark yet is being economical with the truth or like isaid earlier,the admission office has not fully collated thedifferent cut off marks of all the department in the whole school.That people have a better chance this year,one cant be too sure cos the carrying capacity of akoka hasnt changed significantly and the school performed creditably well at ZAIN AFRICAN BRAIN CHALLENGE so eyes are now on them as among the best universities on the continent ,as a matter of fact,I have told my kid sister to start thinking of next jamb if,God forbid,she didnt make akoka this year.I have faith in God but I also know if she had scored much higher than 42%,we wont be under this kind of avoidable tremendious pressure,abeg,admission in unilag is extremely difficult once you dont score high enough to make merit.
Re: UNILAG Post-UME by blairbrook(f): 5:44am On Sep 18, 2009
@lobinoxe,i recently added as friends on facebook.
Re: UNILAG Post-UME by lobinoxebe(m): 12:24pm On Sep 18, 2009
Yeah thatz true,

I also have a kid sister applying for Mass communication, Thatz what am into admission palava this year, am still trying my best to get the cut off here, [size=8pt][/size]
Re: UNILAG Post-UME by Sundaxboyy04(m): 10:09pm On Sep 19, 2009
pls wat r my chances,i scored 54.8% in pume(business education)cos am really scared of losing dis admission,
Re: UNILAG Post-UME by folalag: 10:17pm On Sep 19, 2009
@sundaxx dont loose Hope cos we still have our Hopes and trust in the Lord and i know he will make it Happen this year for us xx
Re: UNILAG Post-UME by Dclique(m): 10:29pm On Sep 19, 2009
Everyone is scared.
So just keep hoping and praying.
Re: UNILAG Post-UME by Sundaxboyy04(m): 10:53am On Sep 20, 2009
@folalag,thanks 4 ur encouragement,am very much greatful, thanks in a million
Re: UNILAG Post-UME by credibleq(m): 12:45pm On Sep 21, 2009
I just joined nairaland cos of unilag palava. U guys are wonderful! i really appreciate ur concern and courage. I am also a prospective student, i scored 56.5 for biz education. I wish every body d best. One luv
Re: UNILAG Post-UME by credibleq(m): 1:58pm On Sep 21, 2009
Adebimpe adesoye sunday, our case is related cos we are going for the same course. I am already trying to add u as a friend on face book. i have bin seeing ur comment everywhere.Hopefully, we will be friend in unilag. Let's keep praying, im fadeyi olayinka kazeem. Credible q
Re: UNILAG Post-UME by 2nex(m): 8:36pm On Sep 21, 2009
hello adebimpe sunday hw far now ?wat i know is that with god all things re possible lets jst be hopeful
Re: UNILAG Post-UME by Sundaxboyy04(m): 9:37am On Sep 22, 2009
@2nex,am cool but afraid, wit god all things will be okay, we shall be in unilag 100l dis year.
Re: UNILAG Post-UME by sunboy(m): 9:40am On Sep 23, 2009
From one of my source, IRPM is 53.63 , i hope its true. I will go too the HOD office today again to cnfirm things if there is any update.
Re: UNILAG Post-UME by Michael13(m): 7:57pm On Sep 23, 2009
pls anyone knows the cutoff or what the cutoff for Computer Science looks like cos i scored 49.1
Re: UNILAG Post-UME by ekaete1: 12:44am On Sep 24, 2009
pls any news on micro-biology abeg i don tire
Re: UNILAG Post-UME by blairbrook(f): 9:18pm On Sep 24, 2009
@sunboy,wat's up any new update on irpm cut off mark.u promised 2 update us yesterday.
Re: UNILAG Post-UME by Shegxydoo(m): 6:16am On Sep 25, 2009
Pls, can anybody help me find out the cut off for Economics cos my post ume aggregate score is 61.4
Re: UNILAG Post-UME by Nobody: 6:38am On Sep 25, 2009
please any one who go to lag should please check the addmission office for the list and the cut off cos i am very sure that the list and the cut off is now at the addmission office and please do not 4get to help me check 4 petroleum and gas cut off mark.i will highly appreciate it if you can do that 4 me.
Re: UNILAG Post-UME by timsag: 5:30pm On Sep 25, 2009
Hello guys, i want to know if there is any hope for me into the merit list ,i scored 59.4 on agg in this pume and i am going for economics and IRPM. , thank you.
Re: UNILAG Post-UME by iconoclast(m): 3:08pm On Sep 26, 2009
hello guys
just heard 4rm a credible source, that the cutoff marks 4 some departments are out.
compsci-56.4
pharmacy-61.5
economics-54.62
medicine- 66.whatever
has anyone out there confirmed?
Re: UNILAG Post-UME by Dclique(m): 4:26pm On Sep 26, 2009
iconoclast:

hello guys
just heard 4rm a credible source, that the cutoff marks 4 some departments are out.

And how reliable is this source? angry
Re: UNILAG Post-UME by ekaete1: 6:19pm On Sep 26, 2009
hello how sure re u pls do you know anything about micro-biology cut off mark
Re: UNILAG Post-UME by sunboy(m): 6:27pm On Sep 26, 2009
Guys i have another news for IRPM students. I heard from another source in YABATECH, the source is a lecturer at UNILAG , he shown me some courses and there cut offs , IRPM is 53.6 i think i saw. I ought to go back to the HOD's office but been real busy jare.
Re: UNILAG Post-UME by Nobody: 6:47pm On Sep 26, 2009
Make una Please, Help check 4 Petroleum and Gas engineering cut off mark, no bi only IRPM student dey here. Please help us out.
Re: UNILAG Post-UME by ekaete1: 8:24pm On Sep 26, 2009
Pls help a sista here now anything on micro-biology una just talk abt oda courses any news at all on micro-biology plsssssssssssssssssssssss
Re: UNILAG Post-UME by princiano: 10:40pm On Sep 26, 2009
u guys should pls help me check the cut off for petroleum and gas or chemical engineering. i would really appreciate it if u can be of help

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Poor Academic Performance: UI Sends 97 Students Packing / UCH Endorses Wearing Of Hijab By Nursing Students / Lawal Usman To Give N30m To Kaduna State University Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.