Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,418 members, 7,954,655 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:13 AM

Mtn This Is Fraudulent And Misleading. (pix) - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Mtn This Is Fraudulent And Misleading. (pix) (888 Views)

Dubious/fraudulent Jumia / How To Identify A Fraudulent Online Store / Smile’s Premium Data Plan Is Fraudulent! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mtn This Is Fraudulent And Misleading. (pix) by hopeforcharles(m): 5:42pm On Jun 08, 2016
I am registering my complain here to any MtN staff out there, I was on my own when MtN sent me an unsolicited massage saying load #1000 and get #4000 to make call valid for one month dail *142# I said okay I went I loaded the 1k only for them to redirect Me to another code of *142*21#, why is that fair? I am seriously angry at this kind of fraud and I ask that they do the needful and allow me subscribe to the first information that made me recharge. And I advise everyone veiwing this to be very careful about MtN promos. Here are pictural proofs.

JideSM

Re: Mtn This Is Fraudulent And Misleading. (pix) by Proffdada: 6:18pm On Jun 08, 2016
Money Thieving Network undecided

2 Likes

Re: Mtn This Is Fraudulent And Misleading. (pix) by JideSM: 8:51pm On Jun 08, 2016
Proffdada:
Money Thieving Network undecided

Its so sad to know that you are in this situation. The good news is that you can be assisted, kindly send your number through private message so as to check and return with resolution feedback. Also note that I run a thread: https://www.nairaland.com/1379574/mtn-customer-care-thread where issues like this can be referred to for assistance. Meanwhile, I await your response. Thank you.
Re: Mtn This Is Fraudulent And Misleading. (pix) by JideSM: 8:51pm On Jun 08, 2016
hopeforcharles:
I am registering my complain here to any MtN staff out there, I was on my own when MtN sent me an unsolicited massage saying load #1000 and get #4000 to make call valid for one month dail *142# I said okay I went I loaded the 1k only for them to redirect Me to another code of *142*21#, why is that fair? I am seriously angry at this kind of fraud and I ask that they do the needful and allow me subscribe to the first information that made me recharge. And I advise everyone veiwing this to be very careful about MtN promos. Here are pictural proofs.

JideSM

Its so sad to know that you are in this situation. The good news is that you can be assisted, kindly send your number through private message so as to check and return with resolution feedback. Also note that I run a thread: https://www.nairaland.com/1379574/mtn-customer-care-thread where issues like this can be referred to for assistance. Meanwhile, I await your response. Thank you.
Re: Mtn This Is Fraudulent And Misleading. (pix) by hopeforcharles(m): 11:22pm On Jun 08, 2016
JideSM:

Thank you for ur kind words I have sent you an email with my number I awaits ur reply.
Re: Mtn This Is Fraudulent And Misleading. (pix) by JideSM: 6:33am On Jun 09, 2016
hopeforcharles:

Thank you for ur kind words I have sent you an email with my number I awaits ur reply.

Hello hopeforcharles, thank you for your mail, checks was conducted and it was discovered that the offer sms you got is sent to customer to enable them enjoy more value for their airtime, and if you received the sms and could not activate that particular one, it means you are eligible to a more better offer you can enjoy. You were directed to a bundle4U package that will grant you access to voice and data. With N1000, you will get N3875 for calls and 312MB for internet, valid for 14days when you dial *300*12#. Meanwhile, note that the inconvenience you experienced is highly regretted. Cheers
Re: Mtn This Is Fraudulent And Misleading. (pix) by CAPSLOCKED: 10:58am On Jun 09, 2016
grin
Re: Mtn This Is Fraudulent And Misleading. (pix) by gidjah(m): 11:42am On Jun 09, 2016
uncle
Jide AKA 'Special Marshall' is always there for you.Good work BRO.

(1) (Reply)

US Used Iphone 5/5c/5s, HTC One M8 Mini / Sold / I want to sale my Hp Compaq

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.