Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,096 members, 7,811,071 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:30 PM

N-Power Teacher Corps: FG Begins Recruitment Of 500k Unemployed Graduates - Jobs/Vacancies (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / N-Power Teacher Corps: FG Begins Recruitment Of 500k Unemployed Graduates (77072 Views)

FG Begins Online Registration Of Unemployed Nigerians / N-Power Teacher Corps Programme: Incoming Aspirants, Let's Meet Here / The N-power Teacher Corps Programme: Must Know Fact (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N-Power Teacher Corps: FG Begins Recruitment Of 500k Unemployed Graduates by Nobody: 4:37pm On Jun 27, 2016
Pls your help is needed: Due to network service hiccups in n power website was unable to complete my registration(such as uploading of document and as such, never received acknowledgment slip from the website) and in my subsequent attempt to complete it, i was told that i have already registered with the n-power. I will be happy for quick response

Thanks
Re: N-Power Teacher Corps: FG Begins Recruitment Of 500k Unemployed Graduates by bonasera: 4:56pm On Jun 27, 2016
Great. Job seekers looking information on openings, just search facebook for "Job Links Nigeria" the group only posts openings for GRADUATES with less than two years of experience. Have fun
Re: N-Power Teacher Corps: FG Begins Recruitment Of 500k Unemployed Graduates by Nobody: 9:07am On Jun 29, 2016
plz house is there no solution to the aforementioned problem@babakor?
Re: N-Power Teacher Corps: FG Begins Recruitment Of 500k Unemployed Graduates by Ifiegboria(m): 11:33pm On Jul 03, 2016
Please guys when is the closing date for this exercise. Respond swiftly.
Re: N-Power Teacher Corps: FG Begins Recruitment Of 500k Unemployed Graduates by Ayopercent(m): 10:11am On Jul 21, 2016
Pls,is there no opportunity to register for npower teach again because d option I am seeing on their portal are npower build, creative, tech hardware and tech software.....
Re: N-Power Teacher Corps: FG Begins Recruitment Of 500k Unemployed Graduates by stephinnoyewole(m): 11:34pm On Jul 22, 2016
Ayopercent:
Pls,is there no opportunity to register for npower
teach again because d option I am seeing on their
portal are npower build, creative, tech hardware
and tech software.....
Is there, jst click on menu by the top right hand side, u will see it there
Re: N-Power Teacher Corps: FG Begins Recruitment Of 500k Unemployed Graduates by benzibobo: 10:39am On Oct 18, 2016
Please what is the next step on this N-power program?
Re: N-Power Teacher Corps: FG Begins Recruitment Of 500k Unemployed Graduates by joeybankz: 6:06pm On Nov 20, 2016
You can Check Npower Nigeria Recruitment Test Results On www.npower.gov.ng - The Npower Nigerian recruitment test result is now out and applicants are advised to visit www.npower.gov.ng to check theirs. http://www.employnaija.com.ng/www-npower-gov-ng-check-npower-nigeria-recruitment-test-results/
Re: N-Power Teacher Corps: FG Begins Recruitment Of 500k Unemployed Graduates by obinna002: 6:31pm On Nov 20, 2016
CEMBER 1- PRESIDENCY
Cheery News! 200,000 Unemployed Graduates To Start Work By December 1- Presidency
By Jonathan Nda-Isaiah
— Nov 20, 2016 5:44 pm | Leave a comment
…says successful participants to get sms on Monday

All is now set for the deployment of 200,000 unemployed graduates selected in the first batch of the Buhari administration’s plan to hire half a million Nigerians according to the presidency.

In a statement by the spokesman of the Vice President, Laolu Akande said while the 200,000 have been selected about two weeks ago, their names have now been sent to state governments and the FCT who would deploy them to their specific programme assignments.

He added that the names would also be published this week on the N-Power internet portal, while the participants would start receiving SMS messages informing them of their selection as from Monday November 21, 2016.

Akande pointed out that state governments and the FCT are also encouraged to post the names of the successful first batch applicants in their local government areas while there would be further public announcements.

He said ;Between now and the end of the month, the states and the FCT would be engaged in deploying the graduates who would formally start working and earning their stipends on December 1, 2016.

“Of the 200,000 first batch, 150,000 of them would teach, 30,000 would work in the Agric sector and 20,000 in Healthcare delivery covering the three specific programme assignments.

“The N-Power Volunteer Corps is an expression of President Muhammadu Buhari’s commitment to invest in the human capital development of Nigerian citizens, particularly our young people.

He further said the N-Power programmme is also an innovative means to enhance ailing public services in the area of basic education and primary healthcare. Also in the agric sector, it is aimed at achieving self-sufficiency by giving our farmers relevant advisory services.

The Federal Government of Nigeria on it part congratulated all 200,000 successful applicants in the first batch, and they are encouraged to take this opportunity seriously by learning the skills that will brighten their future. They are also implored to serve their communities with commitment and dedication.

According to him, for those who have not been selected at this time, there is a waiting list based on the total number of applicants, and subsequent batches will absorb more of the qualified applicants.

H said all together, the N-Power will engage and train 500,000 young unemployed graduates. It is a paid volunteering programme of a 2-year duration that engages graduates in their immediate communities, where they will assist in improving the inadequacies in the education, health, and agriculture sectors.

Explaining further, he said the 500,000 graduates under the N-Power Corps programme will be trained in skills that will enable them exit after two years to economically viable job and business opportunities.

“As part of the programme, the participnts would own tablets that will contain information necessary for their specific engagements, as well as information for their continuous training and developments.”

“Participants will be provided teaching, instructional, and advisory solutions in 4 main focus areas, and will be paid a monthly stipend of N30,000 during the programme. The 4 main focus areas are in basic education, agriculture extension services, public health and community education (civic and adult education).

“Besides the N-Power programme for undergraduates, there are other schemes for non-graduates. These are: N-Power Knowledge, which would select 25,000 young Nigerians and N-Power Build 75,000, all of whom shall be trained and paid during the duration of the scheme,” he stated.

1 Like

Re: N-Power Teacher Corps: FG Begins Recruitment Of 500k Unemployed Graduates by ernesterioo(f): 10:46pm On Nov 20, 2016
I hope say my name dey the teacher list cha
Re: N-Power Teacher Corps: FG Begins Recruitment Of 500k Unemployed Graduates by eddie7: 6:08am On Nov 21, 2016
Hi. Saw my name on the list but I wish to change my location. Please how do I go about it
Re: N-Power Teacher Corps: FG Begins Recruitment Of 500k Unemployed Graduates by greatwin100: 8:43am On Nov 21, 2016
Congratulations to all npower candidates, for those that weren't selected, better opportunities await u.
Re: N-Power Teacher Corps: FG Begins Recruitment Of 500k Unemployed Graduates by lovebelovedk: 3:33pm On Jun 16, 2017
BE INFORMED- TOP 10 POOREST COUNTRIES IN THE WORLD FOR 2017

https://belovedkonsult.com/top-10-poorest-countries-in-the-world/
Re: N-Power Teacher Corps: FG Begins Recruitment Of 500k Unemployed Graduates by Prevho: 3:45pm On Jun 16, 2017
Those still having problem with the site, BVN and reference ID ...
Should follow this instructions now.

I just registered easily and without stress.

Solution & Update to the Npower registration Problem and issues with BVN and ID
Re: N-Power Teacher Corps: FG Begins Recruitment Of 500k Unemployed Graduates by Nobody: 6:22pm On Jun 18, 2017
U can now share ur challaenges & information about npower, with hundreds of other applicants by following this group link

https://m.facebook.com/npowerwhatsapp/photos/a.1696725870631410.1073741826.1696724623964868/1696727767297887/?type=3&_rdr#1696729460631051
Re: N-Power Teacher Corps: FG Begins Recruitment Of 500k Unemployed Graduates by vanb26(m): 4:24pm On Oct 01, 2020
Is recruiting still on? Check this new one and its for those that missed the N-power job >> https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeKtINTQ1kw4K_dyQurBKUjgFiByb92GKn43w7r-sTXOMYLmQ/viewform?usp=pp_url

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Apply For Heineken International Fresh Graduate Programme 2018 / NDDC Calling For Apitude Test / Salary Scale Of Immigration Officers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.