Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,742 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:23 PM

N-Power Teacher Corps: FG Begins Recruitment Of 500k Unemployed Graduates - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / N-Power Teacher Corps: FG Begins Recruitment Of 500k Unemployed Graduates (77091 Views)

FG Begins Online Registration Of Unemployed Nigerians / N-Power Teacher Corps Programme: Incoming Aspirants, Let's Meet Here / The N-power Teacher Corps Programme: Must Know Fact (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N-Power Teacher Corps: FG Begins Recruitment Of 500k Unemployed Graduates by eph12(m): 9:34pm On Jun 08, 2016
Just fix electricity for us Mr President and we will continue from there.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: N-Power Teacher Corps: FG Begins Recruitment Of 500k Unemployed Graduates by anonimi: 9:35pm On Jun 08, 2016
psammyJ:
I think am beginning to believe this administration!...u can call Mr. Buhari..Mr talk and do...we definitely get there..am sure of that...God help them to rule us well

You believe the PROPAGANDA and empty PROMISES of these people?
I sorry for you oh.
The DullardPoo is known correctly as Baba promise and FAIL.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3131247_cu55se7vaaaykzj_jpeg8d3b0e22c761643e651e5d09f82d1552

1 Like

Re: N-Power Teacher Corps: FG Begins Recruitment Of 500k Unemployed Graduates by LexxieleE(m): 9:39pm On Jun 08, 2016
Don't say govt hasn't done something 4 d. Populace, embrace d program 4 improvement on economy, self and Nigeria @ large
Re: N-Power Teacher Corps: FG Begins Recruitment Of 500k Unemployed Graduates by jamoskky(m): 9:39pm On Jun 08, 2016
Besides their monthly take home pay estimated at about N23,000, the selected 500,000 graduates will also get computer devices that will contain information necessary for their specific engagement, as well as information for their continuous training and development. They get to keep the devices even after exiting from the programme.

N23,000?
Re: N-Power Teacher Corps: FG Begins Recruitment Of 500k Unemployed Graduates by Enrichlee(m): 9:40pm On Jun 08, 2016
Nice development. But the question that comes to mind is which category exactly does graduate here refers to NCE, OND, HND or B.SC??
Re: N-Power Teacher Corps: FG Begins Recruitment Of 500k Unemployed Graduates by mukhcech(m): 9:40pm On Jun 08, 2016
samobaba:
I wonder why I did not see much comment here. Because If this is an article o information against this government people would have spit venom here.

What a youth!!!

They are busy turning their iron box upside down in search of their fake and expired certificates to apply for N-Power. mofos
Re: N-Power Teacher Corps: FG Begins Recruitment Of 500k Unemployed Graduates by tbaba1234: 9:41pm On Jun 08, 2016
abouzaid:
the university graduates would be earning #23,000 per month and people are actually hailing this? the total take home pay in my church owned school is about #35,000 per month with a contributory pension scheme for all teachers and gratuity for any teacher that puts in a minimum of ten years in service.my church school is located in a village in the north and doesn't even pay upto what many private owned schools pay in places like abuja and kaduna. this scheme was designed to fail from day one.

The amount is small but it gets 600,000 people engaged. It is not about the pay.

It also gives them knowledge in farming and ICT that can be applied independently of government help... The main benefit is the skills which is often lacking amongst graduates not the money.

1 Like

Re: N-Power Teacher Corps: FG Begins Recruitment Of 500k Unemployed Graduates by pumpingmachine: 9:42pm On Jun 08, 2016
I pity the future of this country walahi. Visit the website, read the info and stop saying rubbish here. Did you expect the government to add 500k more people to the civil service? Who does that? How will the GDP improve? What the nation's youths need mostly is empowerment and skills acquisition.

You have to work at the end of the training and they are even going to provide support during the training and after the training.

I don't mind people criticizing, but at least have all the info before you argue. This is a really nice idea and I hope everyone that needs a job should apply for this.

Abeg it is not every time that you will wail.

3 Likes

Re: N-Power Teacher Corps: FG Begins Recruitment Of 500k Unemployed Graduates by tbaba1234: 9:43pm On Jun 08, 2016
eph12:
Just fix electricity for us Mr President and we will continue from there.

Whilst they try to fix electricity, youths should be engaged
Re: N-Power Teacher Corps: FG Begins Recruitment Of 500k Unemployed Graduates by chimoskyg(m): 9:44pm On Jun 08, 2016
What about those yet to serve in the NYSC
Re: N-Power Teacher Corps: FG Begins Recruitment Of 500k Unemployed Graduates by idupaul: 9:47pm On Jun 08, 2016
adioolayi:
Not like the dubious SURE-P

I don't see any difference between this and such funny project of the past ..they want to even import fake tablets again for all 500 thousand
Re: N-Power Teacher Corps: FG Begins Recruitment Of 500k Unemployed Graduates by Tarzaa(m): 9:48pm On Jun 08, 2016
Wow! What a nice move...
Re: N-Power Teacher Corps: FG Begins Recruitment Of 500k Unemployed Graduates by Lytech(m): 9:51pm On Jun 08, 2016
Davvymavvy:
Unemployment is a cankerworm in our social system, it kills passion and evaporates potentials. Bright minds are lost in the process to thuggery, fraud and other vices. Nigeria is blessed only if we look inward, solutions are right inside of us. This development is good for the youths.

Despite the sincerity of this government at tackling our challenges through various means aimed at increasing our capacity building and sharpening our entrepreneurial dexterity, I find this N-power teacher scheme a scam. What becomes of the 500,000 people after 2years? They will go back to square one? Don't preach the gospel of them starting something afterwards because they won't save anything from the meagre 23k salary they would be given every month. That said, I suggest after the expiration of 2years of their "voluntary " service to their nation, they should all be empowered with 500k each to venture into businesses of their choice
Atleast they tried...
Two years of constant pay...
Govt job!!!
Ooo boy.if u r wise you can make it from there...
Wise up bro,all u need is double ur hustle

2 Likes

Re: N-Power Teacher Corps: FG Begins Recruitment Of 500k Unemployed Graduates by hpk(m): 9:52pm On Jun 08, 2016
muhyeenisce:
nigeria will be great again......
ANYEEEE!!
Re: N-Power Teacher Corps: FG Begins Recruitment Of 500k Unemployed Graduates by UFOMZY: 9:54pm On Jun 08, 2016
what is the age limit .........abeg who know make e talk oh ....
Re: N-Power Teacher Corps: FG Begins Recruitment Of 500k Unemployed Graduates by eph12(m): 9:56pm On Jun 08, 2016
tbaba1234:

Whilst they try to fix electricity, youths should be engaged
Yea and am happy for those that would benefit from this but not everyone wants to be part of the government. What's holding some of us back from entrepreneurship is the high cost of electricity in the country. I tell you if electricity is fixed many things will fall in place bro.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: N-Power Teacher Corps: FG Begins Recruitment Of 500k Unemployed Graduates by Menzy86(m): 9:56pm On Jun 08, 2016
Desyree:
what kind of training lasts for 2 years? after the two years training what's next? Graduate to be paid 23,000 naira per month? they just want to indirectly recruit graduates with low pay. they don't have the guts to open up to the masses so they disguised it as training
Trust ne man d pay is fair. I have thought b4 and got paid 22k 4 a start with like 18 periods per week n closing time 3:30pm. If this is govt teaching, b sure u wld hardly hav more than 8-10 periods per week n u wld close latest by 2pm. To add, there is opportunity for skills acquisition too. Can't wait to jump into this. I see small hope.

1 Like

Re: N-Power Teacher Corps: FG Begins Recruitment Of 500k Unemployed Graduates by Nobody: 9:57pm On Jun 08, 2016
sure p better pass these, where my brother received 10k every month without doing nothing and these one of 23k per month. No wonder all these private secondary school dey pay peanut for there graduate as well. Anyway sha, its a nice concept as per one won't be tied to that job alone.
Re: N-Power Teacher Corps: FG Begins Recruitment Of 500k Unemployed Graduates by happney65: 9:58pm On Jun 08, 2016
omolola15 come and take 23,000naira..This is for you..In Don Jazzy's voice.."Come and collect it".. grin
Re: N-Power Teacher Corps: FG Begins Recruitment Of 500k Unemployed Graduates by Liverpoolfc(m): 9:58pm On Jun 08, 2016
23k per month? cost of tp?
Re: N-Power Teacher Corps: FG Begins Recruitment Of 500k Unemployed Graduates by happney65: 9:59pm On Jun 08, 2016
omolola15 come and take 23,000naira..This is for you..In Don Jazzy's voice.."Come and collect it.. grin

1 Like

Re: N-Power Teacher Corps: FG Begins Recruitment Of 500k Unemployed Graduates by Menzy86(m): 9:59pm On Jun 08, 2016
anonimi:
Is it the federal government that is responsible for primary and secondary schools or is it the:

- states and
- LGAs

These APC people should stop telling us LIES.
Education is on d CONCURRENT LIST. I pray u know what that means?
Re: N-Power Teacher Corps: FG Begins Recruitment Of 500k Unemployed Graduates by eph12(m): 10:00pm On Jun 08, 2016
Lytech:

Atleast they tried...
Govt job!!!
How much you talking about here as salary?
Re: N-Power Teacher Corps: FG Begins Recruitment Of 500k Unemployed Graduates by Davvymavvy(f): 10:00pm On Jun 08, 2016
Lytech:

Atleast they tried...
Govt job!!!

You should have noticed that I was specific about the teaching scheme. Aside that, others are laudable because they are vocations, you get yourself established after the training.

What's wisdom in the 23k? With the current inflation, t.fare, food, recharge cards, house rents unforseen contingencies and other miscellaneous expenses? What would you have left? Nothing joor!!!

1 Like

Re: N-Power Teacher Corps: FG Begins Recruitment Of 500k Unemployed Graduates by byko99: 10:04pm On Jun 08, 2016
I HAVE A QUESTION!!!! Let's be sincere, calculate 23000 by 24 months, tell me how much you will get,why not use it as soft loans for unemployed youths of about 1 million people for 250k each. The truth is this program is not what we need, for someone like me,I ve being to a lot of training yet no job,many certificate for nothing. Do you know how much FG will spend on personal that will do the training, how much they will pay for venues. FG spend almost a million naira on each coper members head, if u calculate camp,feeding,uniform,security,supervising personal (LI,ZI and co) plus allawi. Now tell me what advantage this program is to an unemployed graduate. After this two years many will be more confused than they were before the program

4 Likes

Re: N-Power Teacher Corps: FG Begins Recruitment Of 500k Unemployed Graduates by Skseries: 10:04pm On Jun 08, 2016
abouzaid:
the university graduates would be earning #23,000 per month and people are actually hailing this? the total take home pay in my church owned school is about #35,000 per month with a contributory pension scheme for all teachers and gratuity for any teacher that puts in a minimum of ten years in service.my church school is located in a village in the north and doesn't even pay upto what many private owned schools pay in places like abuja and kaduna. this scheme was designed to fail from day one.
so u rather they seat at home like u do? and come on nairaland hourly to help seun make money ? lolzzzzzzzzzzzz dude u amaze me ooo
Re: N-Power Teacher Corps: FG Begins Recruitment Of 500k Unemployed Graduates by hero2000: 10:06pm On Jun 08, 2016
Bern1992:
How many likes for MR PRESIDENT
500,000 likes!

1 Like

Re: N-Power Teacher Corps: FG Begins Recruitment Of 500k Unemployed Graduates by adioolayi(m): 10:07pm On Jun 08, 2016
thecrush:

U must be stupid!
Every sane Nigerians knows SURE-P was q total fraud, Total Mess and Disaster.... Why are displaying your dirty linen here...you want to go ahead and defend SURE-P are you that daft OK...go ahead and defend SURE-P
Re: N-Power Teacher Corps: FG Begins Recruitment Of 500k Unemployed Graduates by Lytech(m): 10:08pm On Jun 08, 2016
eph12:
How much you talking about here as salary?
Wise up bro... The pay is just a bonus... You only need to double ur hustle... Gbam### think
Re: N-Power Teacher Corps: FG Begins Recruitment Of 500k Unemployed Graduates by adioolayi(m): 10:08pm On Jun 08, 2016
thecrush:

U must be stupid!
Every sane Nigerians knows SURE-P was a total fraud, Total Mess and Disaster.... Why are you displaying your dirty linen here...you want to go ahead and defend SURE-P are you that daft OK...go ahead and defend SURE-P
Re: N-Power Teacher Corps: FG Begins Recruitment Of 500k Unemployed Graduates by Nobody: 10:09pm On Jun 08, 2016
Has hatred blinded ur comprehension or U just read d heading n start criticing.
Davvymavvy:
Unemployment is a cankerworm in our social system, it kills passion and evaporates potentials. Bright minds are lost in the process to thuggery, fraud and other vices. Nigeria is blessed only if we look inward, solutions are right inside of us. This development is good for the youths.

Despite the sincerity of this government at tackling our challenges through various means aimed at increasing our capacity building and sharpening our entrepreneurial dexterity, I find this N-power teacher scheme a scam. What becomes of the 500,000 people after 2years? They will go back to square one? Don't preach the gospel of them starting something afterwards because they won't save anything from the meagre 23k salary they would be given every month. That said, I suggest after the expiration of 2years of their "voluntary " service to their nation, they should all be empowered with 500k each to venture into businesses of their choice
Re: N-Power Teacher Corps: FG Begins Recruitment Of 500k Unemployed Graduates by toboski1(m): 10:09pm On Jun 08, 2016
nice concept from the FG, I just hope it will last long

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Apply For Heineken International Fresh Graduate Programme 2018 / NDDC Calling For Apitude Test / Salary Scale Of Immigration Officers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.