Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,085 members, 7,818,250 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:13 AM

The Attitude Of Girls Towards Boys And Men - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Attitude Of Girls Towards Boys And Men (783 Views)

Young Men Should Drop This Attitude. / Faces Of Girls Having Orgasm / Majority Of Girls Bodies Are Ugly When They Are Unclad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Attitude Of Girls Towards Boys And Men by Honesty007(m): 8:53pm On Jun 08, 2016
Girls all pretend,they laugh and whisper when they see the person they love but they can't say it out with their mouth so they start to look for ways to get his attention.Here arethe following ways.
1)Provocation:if being friendly,laughing and mocking doesn't work,the Next thing is to Make you angry ie They just do anything to make u angry so that you would fight with them.They may lie against u,they may say all sort of scathing remarks and annoy you to the very core of your being.
If you get angry,it would please them because you have given them Attention.That iswhat they r after Mostly.
So my guys,Don't feel provoked by any agressive lady,Just Ignore any troublesome Lady and flee .
2)Jealousy:Maybe they have or she has been doing shakara for you for a long time and don't acceptthen suddenly she sees you with a New Amielovepie and then she starts to be nice to you, she starts to even befriend the gal as if they have know each other for long, then she loves you but was ashamed because she couldn't tell it to your face-Nonsense!!! I dislike a gal jealous seeing me with another girl.Thats nonsense.
3)Being possesive-Your mind never goes there.She just keeps buying things for you, she tellsother things about you that you have not told her. She lies about u and you are not aware of it.she claims you are her BF and you never said such a thing.I dislike these kinds of gal,They have already killed and buried you.Inface, run away,run for your life.

4)she discourges others from following you. She bad mouths you and gossips about you.Maybe you told her your secret, you r finished.she uses it against you and she badmouths you.
I have suffered the worst experience from such cases.
I handled it withprayers and later i let go because in my whole life, i donot toast Girls, they come to me .so i Keep studying their characters and its amazing.

6)Familiarity-someone who never greeted u in a whole year,suddenly starts eyeing you,calling you.Asking things from you whereas u know that she is a demon incarnate and mistreats other guys badly.I dislike such attitudes.In fact run from them.

7)Competition- Since i own none of them, i see competition as a means of teaching girls lesson.If you think you are big or something,others would come and rival you.In the Matrix nation,iam at no loss of girls.As one is going and dumping me, another is coming to replace her.The replacement would pain the outgone one.You hear now,i have no GF.i don't need GF now. Iam a man of the people so No GF.
Everyone is treated equally.wether u r poor,rich,beautiful,ugly or thick ,thin.All i know is u r the same before me.The good,bad and the ugly .all i know is i would tell you the truth.

Part 2-Lifestyles
1)saint at home, devil abroad-Yeah girls change like chamelionsbecause all they need from a man is love,money,care,affection and to be intimate.
Churchgirls are the worst,though not all,they change@ school and change in church as sister.They join cult in school and form gentle@ home.The wear expensive things in school and go normal at home or church.Who are u decieving?whatever you sow,you shall reap.Stop living a faake life!!!
2)Ascent:when you were not yet admitted, you didn't speak American or like a spanish.But now u r in school and you start foring, start on the phne with another voice that is not your own when talking to a man!! Or guy or bf.You do so with no shame in your life.When u start living and speaking like a fake, when would you ever be Original in your Husbands house.

2)Fashion and style-Mehn!! Talk about it, your parents are suffering for you ,giving you school fees money,buying things for you.Uppon all you would spend that Money buying the latest jewelries,perfumes,outwears and you get artificial eyes,eyelashes,nose,boobs,bum and we wonder how would this life ever cease??
You emulate tiwa savage, Dija,emmy Nyra,even omg, Cynthia Morgan and you follow their dress sense!! God knows how many times you lied,stole money,went berserk because of Fashion.How many hearts you broke by using n dumping guys/men.God have mercy.

4)Friendzoning-you cannot simply tell a guy u don't like or love him@ the first.Instead,you lie and as soon as cash rolls,you start to respond like a greedy dog with no conscience.Though,you may not give him sex, but u keep him on the long thing with lies and sweet mouth.Suddenly,you dump him because you never liked him.

3)Unfaithfulness-we all know that the man we see u today with,we shall see him no more.U change men like garments and you break hearts like breakers.
You are unfaithful in everything and you r wanton.Remember, what goes around comes around.one day Nemesis would catch up with you.
Re: The Attitude Of Girls Towards Boys And Men by Nobody: 8:57pm On Jun 08, 2016
Space am na...undecided
Re: The Attitude Of Girls Towards Boys And Men by Cutehector(m): 9:06pm On Jun 08, 2016
Person like ireneony wey hate me.

Hmm
Re: The Attitude Of Girls Towards Boys And Men by goodmorning40: 9:06pm On Jun 08, 2016
Teacher!
U need to be in the classroom facing the board with ur chalk and cain
Re: The Attitude Of Girls Towards Boys And Men by NevetsIbot(m): 9:08pm On Jun 08, 2016
thank God you said 'girls'
Re: The Attitude Of Girls Towards Boys And Men by Gliterrati(f): 9:20pm On Jun 08, 2016
Babes Don Suffer!
Re: The Attitude Of Girls Towards Boys And Men by EZEIGBO1OFIMO: 9:22pm On Jun 08, 2016
Things people do for "LOVE"
Re: The Attitude Of Girls Towards Boys And Men by Honesty007(m): 1:02pm On Jun 09, 2016
NevetsIbot:
thank God you said 'girls'
alll, singles ,spinsters r guilty of all these things. Some just wanna move with the bad guys

(1) (Reply)

Cute Things To Call Your Girlfriend / Here Are 12 Reasons why a lady will always fall for you if you have this.. / New On Nairaland Please Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.