Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,196 members, 7,860,290 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:59 AM

17 Largest Cities In Yorubaland And Population - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 17 Largest Cities In Yorubaland And Population (41655 Views)

Herdsmen Attack: OPC Begins Action Against Fulanis In Yorubaland / Poverty And Population Growth In Nigeria / The Coming Realignment In Yorubaland - By Femi Fani-kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 17 Largest Cities In Yorubaland And Population by Puvour: 8:48am On Jun 09, 2016
Noneroone:
lol u obviously have no answer to give him
funny grin what better answer were u expecting to a senseless post?
Re: 17 Largest Cities In Yorubaland And Population by Puvour: 8:56am On Jun 09, 2016
Armaggedon:
e pain am grin grin grin
I repeat lagos is the only city in entire yorubaland. Op should have just shown us some photoshoped pictures of "lagos at night" instead of posting all the local govt headquaters in yorubaland as cities. As for akure, she is just a member of brown group of towns that litter lagos ibadan expressway.
By the way have u gotten over the oyo tremour? Till then keep your stale 'erosion' jargon.
Lol I can confirm you are making senseless post. What has akure got to do with Lagos Ib expressway by location? Your best will compare with akure or absolute. The west is definitely more developed, industrialized and peaceful than the east. Fact

6 Likes

Re: 17 Largest Cities In Yorubaland And Population by ridwanayo(m): 9:56am On Jun 09, 2016
This igbo have started with there hating as usual,they say south west is a village,but when most of them wanna leave there region nd come to s.west they would say am shoekudi am going to they city,nd if they wanna go to there region for christmas they would say mr,ayo am going to the villege(village)

5 Likes

Re: 17 Largest Cities In Yorubaland And Population by omofunaab(m): 10:18am On Jun 09, 2016
Armaggedon:
e pain am grin grin grin
I repeat lagos is the only city in entire yorubaland. Op should have just shown us some photoshoped pictures of "lagos at night" instead of posting all the local govt headquaters in yorubaland as cities. As for akure, she is just a member of brown group of towns that litter lagos ibadan expressway.
By the way have u gotten over the oyo tremour? Till then keep your stale 'erosion' jargon.

Lol, I laugh at you igbos, today you are claiming you have cities while yorubas have villages but tommorow you will tell us how your region is being marginalized and abandoned... What do you guys really want

5 Likes

Re: 17 Largest Cities In Yorubaland And Population by Nobody: 10:20am On Jun 09, 2016
grin grin grin grin
[size=18pt]Lagos = 50% Igbo[/size]

1 Like

Re: 17 Largest Cities In Yorubaland And Population by YourNemesis: 10:20am On Jun 09, 2016
lalasticlala, Mynd44, show us some love smiley
Re: 17 Largest Cities In Yorubaland And Population by gebest: 11:08am On Jun 09, 2016
seunny4lif:
Akure 900K angry angry
If I fight you OP
We for Akure reach 2M cheesy grin
in terms of largest, ibadan is d largest while lagos is d most populus, AKURE in terms of population is 500,000. thanks.
Re: 17 Largest Cities In Yorubaland And Population by seunny4lif(m): 11:14am On Jun 09, 2016
grin grin
Where you get your data grin grin
gebest:
in terms of largest, ibadan is d largest while lagos is d most populus, AKURE in terms of population is 500,000. thanks.

1 Like

Re: 17 Largest Cities In Yorubaland And Population by YourNemesis: 11:17am On Jun 09, 2016
quid:
grin grin grin grin
Lagos = 50% Igbo

Yes na.
Even Abuja is 87% Igbo, while Ibadan is 94% Igbo.

6 Likes

Re: 17 Largest Cities In Yorubaland And Population by Nobody: 11:23am On Jun 09, 2016
YourNemesis:

Yes na.
Even Abuja is 87% Igbo, while Ibadan is 94% Igbo.
grin grin grin The matter dey pain you?

2 Likes

Re: 17 Largest Cities In Yorubaland And Population by YourNemesis: 11:30am On Jun 09, 2016
quid:

grin grin grin The matter dey pain you?

Am I fighting you?
I am only supporting what you said na.
Igbo alone na 50% of Lagos, yet they couldn't vote in their candidate of choice. Heck they couldn't even get 5% of state huse of assembly seats.

5 Likes

Re: 17 Largest Cities In Yorubaland And Population by Nobody: 11:31am On Jun 09, 2016
YourNemesis:

Am I fighting you?
I am only supporting what you said na.
Igbo alone na 50% of Lagos, yet they couldn't vote in their candidate of choice. Heck they couldn't even get 5% of state huse of assembly seats.
LMAO
Ask Oba of Lagos why he was weeping before the elections grin grin

2 Likes

Re: 17 Largest Cities In Yorubaland And Population by YourNemesis: 11:32am On Jun 09, 2016
quid:

LMAO
Ask Oba of Lagos why he was weeping before the elections grin grin

Oba of Lagos wasn't weeping, he only said he would throw you lots into Lagoon..... lol
Anyways, don't derail my topic.

4 Likes

Re: 17 Largest Cities In Yorubaland And Population by Nobody: 11:34am On Jun 09, 2016
YourNemesis:

Oba of Lagos wasn't weeping, he only said he would throw you lots into Lagoon.
And why was he worried about the supposed 5% Igbo Lagos population ?

2 Likes

Re: 17 Largest Cities In Yorubaland And Population by YourNemesis: 11:36am On Jun 09, 2016
quid:

And why was he worried about the supposed 5% Igbo Lagos population ?

Because the fishes in the Lagoon were starving.
Guy, this topic is about the largest cities in Yorubaland...so pls go and discuss about Nnewi and Aba.

6 Likes

Re: 17 Largest Cities In Yorubaland And Population by Nobody: 11:39am On Jun 09, 2016
YourNemesis:

Guy, this topic is about the largest cities in Yorubaland...so pls go and discuss about Nnewi and Aba.
Nice. Let me spice up your thread with photographs grin grin

1 Like

Re: 17 Largest Cities In Yorubaland And Population by YourNemesis: 11:40am On Jun 09, 2016
quid:

Nice. Let me spice up your thread with photographs grin grin

Hehehe, our loyal refugees. grin
Fashola was paying lip /eye service to you people trying to make you feel "welcomed"....eehya.

3 Likes

Re: 17 Largest Cities In Yorubaland And Population by Nobody: 11:43am On Jun 09, 2016
YourNemesis:

Hehehe, our loyal refugees. grin
LMAO
Ben Akabueze: "former Lagos commissioner for finance"

2 Likes

Re: 17 Largest Cities In Yorubaland And Population by Nobody: 11:44am On Jun 09, 2016
YourNemesis:

Fashola was paying lip /eye service to you people trying to make you feel "welcomed"....eehya.
Are you confessing something here grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: 17 Largest Cities In Yorubaland And Population by YourNemesis: 11:46am On Jun 09, 2016
quid:

LMAO
Ben Akabueze: "former Lagos commissioner for finance"

Yaay, Ben Akabueze was a former Lagos commissioner... Therefore Lagos is now in Igboland... Hurray

4 Likes

Re: 17 Largest Cities In Yorubaland And Population by Nobody: 11:47am On Jun 09, 2016
YourNemesis:

Yaay, Ben Akabueze was a former Lagos commissioner... Therefore Lagos is now in Igboland... Hurray
You want to carry placards? cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: 17 Largest Cities In Yorubaland And Population by YourNemesis: 11:51am On Jun 09, 2016
quid:

You want to carry placards? cheesy cheesy

Lagos Lagos, My dear Lagos, metropolis of the West, pride of Black Africa... Envy of the Yeebos.... hahaha
As you can see on their placards, The ownership of lagos is not a bone of contention like "Iguocha". grin cheesy
I can understand why you would be Jealous of Lagos though..... Kpele.

3 Likes

Re: 17 Largest Cities In Yorubaland And Population by kstix(m): 11:53am On Jun 09, 2016
YourNemesis:

lol
Re: 17 Largest Cities In Yorubaland And Population by Nobody: 11:53am On Jun 09, 2016
YourNemesis:

Lagos Lagos, My dear Lagos, etropolis of the West.... Envy of the Yeebos.... hahaha
As you can see on their placards, The ownership of lagos is not a bone of contention like "Iguocha". grin cheesy
I can understand why you would be Jealous of Lagos though..... Kpele.
LMAO
Take a close look at the governor of Igwe-Ocha grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: 17 Largest Cities In Yorubaland And Population by YourNemesis: 11:54am On Jun 09, 2016
quid:

LMAO
Take a close look at the governor of Igwe-Ocha grin grin grin

Good for the Iguocha governor....
My Ambode and his cabinet sends their greetings.
Meanwhile, Eko o ni baje. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 17 Largest Cities In Yorubaland And Population by Nobody: 11:56am On Jun 09, 2016
YourNemesis:

Good for the Iguocha governor....
My Ambode and his cabinet sends their greetings.
Meanwhile, Eko o ni baje. grin
LOL

2 Likes

Re: 17 Largest Cities In Yorubaland And Population by YourNemesis: 11:59am On Jun 09, 2016
quid:

LOL

Hahhaa.... funny how this guy is more concerned about Lagos than Iguocha. He even has every single article written about Lagos in a folder on his computer .. hahahaha
Igbo governor in Lagos is a mriage. Stop masturbating over the West....

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 17 Largest Cities In Yorubaland And Population by Nobody: 12:00pm On Jun 09, 2016
YourNemesis:

Hahhaa.... funny how this guy is more concerned about Lagos than Iguocha. He even has every single article written about Lagos in a folder on his computer .. hahahaha
Igbo governor in Lagos is a mriage. Stop masturbating over the West....
The West is part and parcel of our "One Nigeria" na grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: 17 Largest Cities In Yorubaland And Population by YourNemesis: 12:31pm On Jun 09, 2016
quid:

The West is part and parcel of our "One Nigeria" na grin grin grin

Yes na, that is why you are welcome in Lagos. (For now)

1 Like

Re: 17 Largest Cities In Yorubaland And Population by Nobody: 12:36pm On Jun 09, 2016
YourNemesis:

Yes na, that is why you are welcome in Lagos. (For now)
"For now" ke?
Why not forever. . . .
Don't you love "one Nigeria" forever?

2 Likes

Re: 17 Largest Cities In Yorubaland And Population by YourNemesis: 12:43pm On Jun 09, 2016
quid:

"For now" ke?
Why not forever. . . .
Don't you love "one Nigeria" forever?

No I don't. Thanks for the offer though. grin
Re: 17 Largest Cities In Yorubaland And Population by Nobody: 12:44pm On Jun 09, 2016
YourNemesis:

No I don't. Thanks for the offer though. grin
Please tell us why your love for the beloved "one Nigeria" will not last forever. . .

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

NERC Stops Estimated Billing By Discos / Atiku Cautions Fani-Kayode, Onanuga Over ‘Inciting’ Speeches Against Igbos / Omojuwa: The Difference Between Lagos And Ekiti In Terms Of Governance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.