Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,397 members, 7,846,663 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 08:44 PM

My Guyfriend Who Used To Stalk Me Wants My New Address? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Guyfriend Who Used To Stalk Me Wants My New Address? (667 Views)

She Wants My Money, I Asked For Her Pussy. She Her Response / Why Do Guys Stalk On Their Exes On Social Media / Guide 101 On How To Stalk Your Boyfriend. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Guyfriend Who Used To Stalk Me Wants My New Address? by mamagee3(f): 12:47am On Jun 09, 2016
My guy friend who used to secretly stalk me wants my new address. Is it wise to give it to him?
Re: My Guyfriend Who Used To Stalk Me Wants My New Address? by p2t2r(m): 12:55am On Jun 09, 2016
Is it wise not to??
Re: My Guyfriend Who Used To Stalk Me Wants My New Address? by missyge(f): 1:02am On Jun 09, 2016
Depends on you....
Re: My Guyfriend Who Used To Stalk Me Wants My New Address? by softtouch2(m): 1:05am On Jun 09, 2016
mamagee3:
My guy friend who used to secretly stalk me wants my new address. Is it wise to give it to him?

Has he failed in his stalking? undecided
Re: My Guyfriend Who Used To Stalk Me Wants My New Address? by mamagee3(f): 1:20am On Jun 09, 2016
softtouch2:

Has he failed in his stalking? undecided
What do you mean?
Re: My Guyfriend Who Used To Stalk Me Wants My New Address? by softtouch2(m): 2:48am On Jun 09, 2016
mamagee3:

What do you mean?

If he has been successful stalking you, he doesn't need to ask for your address.
Re: My Guyfriend Who Used To Stalk Me Wants My New Address? by mamagee3(f): 4:24am On Jun 09, 2016
softtouch2:

If he has been successful stalking you, he doesn't need to ask for your address.
No. I moved to a new house and he wants my new address.
Re: My Guyfriend Who Used To Stalk Me Wants My New Address? by ouigy99(m): 6:03am On Jun 09, 2016
mamagee3:

No. I moved to a new house and he wants my new address.
If he was really stalking you... He would have already known this your new house.

By the way, seems you are enjoying the stalking, since you are considering giving him the new address.

1 Like

Re: My Guyfriend Who Used To Stalk Me Wants My New Address? by mamagee3(f): 12:38pm On Jun 09, 2016
ouigy99:

If he was really stalking you... He would have already known this your new house.

By the way, seems you are enjoying the stalking, since you are considering giving him the new address.
No.

He said he wants to come visiting.

(1) (Reply)

Our Education System Is Finished / What Husbands Can Do For Their Pregnant Wives / Please Help A Brother!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.