Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,407 members, 7,822,874 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:28 PM

Ekiti Men Are The Most Submissive Tribe Men In Nigeria When It Come's To Sex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ekiti Men Are The Most Submissive Tribe Men In Nigeria When It Come's To Sex (1219 Views)

Top 10 States With The Most Handsome Men In Nigeria – Do You Agree? / Which Nigerian Tribe Men Are Known For Having Trophy Wives/ Housewives? / Haba!!! Guys Has It Come To This? [photo] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ekiti Men Are The Most Submissive Tribe Men In Nigeria When It Come's To Sex by Nobody: 2:10am On Jun 09, 2016
I came to Ekiti to study English, but my first experience with Ekiti guy was about eight months later, when I was studying at art school. I met him through a mutual friend, and after two dates, we slept together. He was older than me by two years. The main thing I noticed was a very obvious submissiveness. He was docile and not particularly aggressive or proactive. This is a huge difference from most guy that I have slept with in Anambra, [who] tend to be incredibly playful and bold. I enjoyed the experience. It was fun and the differences didn't really bother me since people and situations always differ but, yes, it was remarkably unlike guy from Anambra. I will have to stop here until i see comments then i will post the remaining parts but if you can't wait follow here to read the rest http://levelhealth..com.ng/2016/06/why-i-think-ekiti-men-are-most.html

Re: Ekiti Men Are The Most Submissive Tribe Men In Nigeria When It Come's To Sex by p2t2r(m): 2:13am On Jun 09, 2016
Well done o!!
Re: Ekiti Men Are The Most Submissive Tribe Men In Nigeria When It Come's To Sex by Nobody: 2:18am On Jun 09, 2016
Na wah o cheesy
Re: Ekiti Men Are The Most Submissive Tribe Men In Nigeria When It Come's To Sex by Nobody: 2:23am On Jun 09, 2016
Wetin person no go see... gringrin

2 Likes

Re: Ekiti Men Are The Most Submissive Tribe Men In Nigeria When It Come's To Sex by asadike(f): 2:58am On Jun 09, 2016
Lol, chineke mu e! Tomakint come o,is it true?
Re: Ekiti Men Are The Most Submissive Tribe Men In Nigeria When It Come's To Sex by Ahmed0336(m): 3:03am On Jun 09, 2016
Oh God!!!! Not again angry
Re: Ekiti Men Are The Most Submissive Tribe Men In Nigeria When It Come's To Sex by stobery(m): 4:00am On Jun 09, 2016
Just check time that the females upthere are still awake
Re: Ekiti Men Are The Most Submissive Tribe Men In Nigeria When It Come's To Sex by GoldenJAT(m): 7:19am On Jun 09, 2016
u av bleeped ur pussy away!!
Re: Ekiti Men Are The Most Submissive Tribe Men In Nigeria When It Come's To Sex by khristals(m): 9:55am On Jun 09, 2016
asadike:
Lol, chineke mu e! Tomakint come o,is it true?

shocked
Re: Ekiti Men Are The Most Submissive Tribe Men In Nigeria When It Come's To Sex by tomakint: 10:51am On Jun 09, 2016
asadike:
Lol, chineke mu e[sub][/sub]! Tomakint come o,is it true?
Ese kwu dear cry cry very very true sweety

Re: Ekiti Men Are The Most Submissive Tribe Men In Nigeria When It Come's To Sex by unilagfreshest(m): 1:14pm On Jun 09, 2016
After you have slept with guys from all 36 states, let's discuss then..
The More you look the less you see
Re: Ekiti Men Are The Most Submissive Tribe Men In Nigeria When It Come's To Sex by Bushesbae(f): 1:34pm On Jun 09, 2016
Delta guys all the way...

(1) (Reply)

How To Vote ? Mr Nairaland. / Photos: Help Me Find This Babe, It’s A Matter Of Life And Death – Says Twitter U / Who Are The Smartest Romancelanders I Can Follow?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.