Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,521 members, 7,823,250 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:29 AM

Stock Market Tips For Nigerians - Investment (239) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Stock Market Tips For Nigerians (815102 Views)

Nigeria: Stock Market Rides On Elections Success, Gains N178 Billion / Stock Market: Questions And Answers / Nigerian Banks, Stockbrokers, And Services For Nigerians Abroad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (236) (237) (238) (239) (240) (241) (242) ... (793) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by Femtex(m): 11:53pm On Dec 12, 2007
@aktopgun

Congratulation on your new Baby.
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by cheexy: 11:55pm On Dec 12, 2007
aktopgun:

ladies and gentlemen,
please allow me to introduce u'all to OLUWATAMILORE TOBECHUKWU

born 4.46am 12/12/07, 3.5kg.

mother and child alive and well, father is beat!!!

now i know why jewish men wake up every morning and thank god he didn't make them women, no be yam.
i have a whole new level of respect for my wife now.

thank you to all the fellas on nairaland for all the support.

And the journey begins.

Congratulations AKtopgun!!!! grin. That was a long one. I think we should ban your your id and i.p addy from  this site at least for one month so you can concentrate (just joking) Say hi to Mum and Tobe

Abeg o i have been trying to post this for the past 5mins but you guys keep replying. Una no dey sleep? Abeg allow me submit naaa
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by Omoba3(m): 11:57pm On Dec 12, 2007
aktopgun:

ladies and gentlemen,

now i know why jewish men wake up every morning and thank god he didn't make them women, no be yam.

And the journey begins.
windywendy:

Father is Beat ke? Hehehehehe grin grin. Abeg no make me laugh . . .

**wondering what father would be if he was the one that actually went through labor instead . . . grin grin grin**

BIG Congrats to you o jare! And WELL DONE to madam. That "whole new level of respect" is perfectly in order cheesy. Don't forget to fill up the fridge with all of her favorite juices, fruits and veggies wink smiley plus say "goodbye" to your long and uninterrupted hours of sleep at night smiley smiley

Aktopgun: A big congrats to you and yours. ya bebi show you tru tru. Like Windywendy said, kiss goodbye to uninterrupted sleep!

Now will be the true test of your addiction to Nairaland.

I hail you 0!

OLUWATAMILORE TOBECHUKWU will bring you joy, happiness and untold blessings in all your undertakings.

This marks new and better beginnings for you.

Windywendy: Couldn't have said it any better.
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by Omoba3(m): 12:00am On Dec 13, 2007
Cheexy: how now. grin Long time no c no saw wink Hope all is well and biz is doin fine.
Nice 2 c u arround.
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by BIGBOYLARY(m): 12:01am On Dec 13, 2007
@grabdloot
Before finally deciding to break my vow of silence I have been sitting on the fence for some time and I have noticed all the complaints someone really has a deep pocket on these pages. Its hard to believe but it is ture. Might not be a blogger but just an observer. Folks here are pretty much on top of their game when it comes to the stock market

Very well said nice one!!!

@aktopgun

CONGRATS!!! and a big gbosa to your wife and new Baby!!!!!!!!!!!
@ All
NICE WORK MERRY XMASS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR IN ADVANCE.
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by Naijadr: 12:05am On Dec 13, 2007
Congrats aktopgun ooo!Thank God! Now u have even more incentive to keep investing!

onto figure out more tech analysis stuff
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by samstone4(m): 12:06am On Dec 13, 2007
@aktopgun

Congratulations!
Great Christmas present.
Start the baby's account right away with AIICO public offer.

Samstone4 cool cool cool
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by feelgood(m): 12:20am On Dec 13, 2007
aktopgun ol chap;
Welcome to the club, congrats. Sure like the names - shows u r detribalised.

More blessings!
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by cheexy: 12:30am On Dec 13, 2007
Omoba3:

Cheexy: how now. grin Long time no c no saw wink Hope all is well and biz is doin fine.
Nice 2 c u arround.

I am fine oh. Business is kicking. I have been watching silently. Guess i was right about the nascon sale. Hope your kids are doing great
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by tonyjon(m): 12:46am On Dec 13, 2007
Aktopgun,

Congratulations!

For it's written: Lo, children are an heritage of the Lord: and the fruit of the womb is his reward. As arrows are in the hand of a mighty man; so are children of the youth. Happy is the man that hath his quiver full of them: they shall not be ashamed, but they shall speak with the enemies at the gate.

Based on these eternal words of GOD, I pray that OLUWATAMILORE TOBECHUKWU will be a great source of blessing, strength and courage to you, your family and the entire human race.

WELCOME TO THE CLUB.

Peace.
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by MrCee(m): 1:15am On Dec 13, 2007
pumping777:

Well, that looks more reasonable. The report from Meristem yesterday could have been wrong. Let's confirm today.

Proshare reported that deep capital will be listed for =N=2.88
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by MrCee(m): 1:29am On Dec 13, 2007
texas543:

You should have a better sense of humour than that friend. She was just kidding! But if you feel offended by her choice of words, I apologize on her behalf or do you want to kill the goose that lay the golden egg grin

How u take know na she?
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by MrCee(m): 1:45am On Dec 13, 2007
Talktrue:

If no be say I be Igbo boy and na money matter be this I for don give up.
I was just getting my feet on the ground on Fundamental anlysis you guys have kicked off on technical analysis. I'm yet to get a hang on excel (dropped it during computer class cry ), I try to swim towards the beach and the waves suck e more towards the ocean. hmmm Money, Money, Money na you the cause all this, anyway I think is high time I started talking more and getting one on one info as the case maybe.

@easimoni, wanaj0, windywindy, pumping and fatherOF2 can I please get your contacts.
My mail is ochiking1 at yahoo. com

Thanks Guys
This Forum is much appreciated.

If you have any question regarding stocks I believe it might be better to ask it here so that others might as well benefit from their answers. The guys you mentioned above are always willing to assist if they have answers to ur question
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by SGN(m): 1:50am On Dec 13, 2007
@AKtopgun

What a great Xmas gift you got from God.  congrats!!!

Tamilore is welcome on board!

And we don't know where the party is taking place oo, may be we should be expecting e-Invitation, or na e-rice and e-chicken you wan serve us. grin
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by crazyT(m): 2:46am On Dec 13, 2007
@Aktopgun

Congratulations on the arrival of “God present me a gift” OLUWATAMILORE.
I love it when peeps named their kids local African names.

“New level of respect” is an understatement if one witness what women go through to deliver (mostly) the first child.

I have 2 boys myself (Bamidele and Olayemi), so I really know where you are coming from.

Welcome to our club brother!!!
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by DisGuy: 2:51am On Dec 13, 2007
Congrats Aktopgun wink
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by bivins1(m): 5:30am On Dec 13, 2007
congratulation aktopgun. i may not know you but this forum has brought everybody together like brothers and sisters. once again congrats and may your child grow in the way of the Lord
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by bivins1(m): 5:51am On Dec 13, 2007
to all the canadian naija , let yarn on a more frequent basis, from yodi, toyjoun , make una hola back.
@grabdaloot
would like to learn a thing or 2 from you if yo are willing to share. you sound very astute.
holla me at my e mail which is on my profile
thanks guy and more money
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by nkc(m): 6:21am On Dec 13, 2007
@Aktopgun

A big congratulations to you and your wife. May this child always be a blessing and source of joy to your family and the world - happy xmas
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by walcolm(m): 6:56am On Dec 13, 2007
@Aktopgun

congratulations!!! grin

God's blessing and favour will be on the child now and forever more. May God give you and your wife the strength and wisdom to bring up the child in the way of the Lord

Warm regards to your wife and merry xmas in advance
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by rushnovski(m): 7:12am On Dec 13, 2007
@Aktopgun, fatherof1 (?), congratulations! Now you have excellent fundamentals. Welcome to the club. abeg ooo, try to dey help madam. Even if na only a few minutes, carry the pikin small and always pray for him and bonding stars from the very moment the baby scents ur presence. May God be with you and the family.
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by esco399(m): 7:16am On Dec 13, 2007
@aktopgun, Congratulations to you and yours. May God grant you all the strength and wisdom to raise him right & in the way of the Lord, and may God continue to bless, increase and provide for you and yours. Amen!

Great way to testify to God's goodness (wife and child, healthy and well),  not all cases go that way you know. We also thank Him for his goodness on your behalf,,   now get to back to taking care of mummy & baby  smiley
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by NBA(m): 7:47am On Dec 13, 2007
@Aktopgun

Congratulations Bro! Lovely names!!
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by RoughCut(m): 8:05am On Dec 13, 2007
aktopgun:

ladies and gentlemen,

And the journey begins.
Halleluiah! and congrats. Your joy shall be permanent in Jesus name and what the Lord has started with you and your family He will bring to perfection unto the day of Jesus Christ . Amen

Hope you are thinking of getting him a seat on the board of Directors of Intercontinental, Zenith and ACCESS. I'm sure if you start him early now by the time he's 18 he might just be ready to take over from Jim Ovia cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Na him be say your investment don pay off be dat!

And start teaching him RSI, OBV, ATR, SAR, MACD, Aroon Indicators etc etc you know what they say start 'em young

Congrats to you and madam and many many igbosas!
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by damoche07(m): 8:16am On Dec 13, 2007
@AKTOPGUN

I know u are already overwhelmed at the outpouring by your folks here but i will still add mine.

A big congrats to you and you family.a REAL BIG congratulations.You never told us the gender.Whichever,i hope to see him/her  posting vigorously on this thread soon.But when he starts,tell him to know his mate o,because i knew when he was born.

I also noticed the baby has a multi ethnic name.Cool.i know TOBE is an Ibo name but am scared if the Tamilore does not mean you are from Ijebu.An Ijebu and Ibo brought up kid with training in stocks will shake the NSE. : cheesy grin cheesy wink
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by mee25(m): 8:25am On Dec 13, 2007
@Aktopgun

Concrats bro smiley smiley smiley. But i suggest you change your name on the interim to AKNOCTURNUS, because as windy suggested your night sleep would not rally for quite some time o grin
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by cheexy: 8:28am On Dec 13, 2007
[quote author=damoche07 link=topic=31554.msg1765262#msg1765262 date=119753021

I also noticed the baby has a multi ethnic name.Cool.i know TOBE is an Ibo name but am scared if the Tamilore does not mean you are from Ijebu.An Ijebu and Ibo brought up kid with training in stocks will shake the NSE. : cheesy grin cheesy wink

[quote][/quote]

Thats very funny o!!!
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by Pennywise(m): 9:04am On Dec 13, 2007
@aktopgun

Congratulations to you Bro. Combining newborn parenting with the usually rigorous demand of a UK job. Never easy.[size=5pt][/size]abi you get househelp? But no doubt will be the most memorable.
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by ckenneths(m): 9:06am On Dec 13, 2007
@ Aktopgun, man no go see road for your house this xmas, una own xmas has kicked off before others. Anyway we thank God for you. I will only advice that you rush out and buy some mutual find for the child, volatility go dey for stock market and companies, but funds go balance because they are a collection of different stocks from different sectors.

How una see am?
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by Talktrue(m): 9:20am On Dec 13, 2007
@ Aktopgun
Cograts Bros, e no easy.
Some of us never get the liver to dive in.
Tamilore Tobechukwu, the combination na d bomb (Ijebu and Ibo fusion hmmmm NSE watch out). The baby fit just start his own market like Dow jones them.

Congrats once again, regards to madam.
But seriously bros You don enterooooo grin na now Madam and pickin go tag team together show u sweet pepper grin
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by cheexy: 9:25am On Dec 13, 2007
ckenneths:

@ Aktopgun, man no go see road for your house this xmas, una own xmas has kicked off before others. Anyway we thank God for you. I will only advice that you rush out and buy some mutual find for the child, volatility go dey for stock market and companies, but funds go balance because they are a collection of different stocks from different sectors.

How una see am?

Yes oh!!!  I feel you on that one plus he won't be able to be "cycling" in and outta different stocks
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by Dynamite98: 9:51am On Dec 13, 2007
ladies and gentlemen,

And the journey begins.

Congratulations to you and your wife! It is written that the gift of God maketh rich it adds no sorrow. May Tobe always be a source of joy to your family, and may you NEVER have any reason to regret having this child as long as you live, in Jesus' name I pray. smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (236) (237) (238) (239) (240) (241) (242) ... (793) (Reply)

Mutual Funds / MBA Investors Forum / Crypto Currency Investors Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.