Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,824 members, 7,817,405 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:42 AM

Foreign Refineries To Stop Buying Nigeria’s Crude Oil Due To NDA Attacks - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Refineries To Stop Buying Nigeria’s Crude Oil Due To NDA Attacks (26926 Views)

Refineries To Work Full Blast In 2017 - NNPC / "Oloibiri" Where Nigeria's Crude Oil Was 1st Discovered And Drilled(photos) / NDA Attacks More Oil And Gas Facilities In The Creeks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Foreign Refineries To Stop Buying Nigeria’s Crude Oil Due To NDA Attacks by Nobody: 11:27am On Jun 09, 2016
You don't know me neither have you interacted with me before, so how did you come to the conclusion that i did not support true federalism? Don't behave like an illiterate please!

FYI i have supported true federalism right from the onset, if i may ask what made Jonathan call for a National conference? it is because of our false unity and agitations, why didn't he implement it? Well, the adopted policies of the national confab didn't favor the north, so they fought tooth and nail to delay it until Jonathan was defeated. It came as no surprise to me when buhari said he was trashing the national cofab report, in other words he was speaking for the north.

Stop advertising your ignorance for all to see, you see that particular bolded sentence? It is becoming f.ucking boring, when will 'the blame game' and the 'why didn't you' nonsense stop, look at old ussr, look at syria,look at the arab spring, these said countries had massive military arms than what the NA has currently in their inventory but when the people are fed up, when anarchy and civil disobedience takes over, there's nothing any government can do, even the almighty USA will be in chaos.

Pray it doesn't come to that because if it does, forget Nigeria!

Be smart except of course you are a northerner.[/quote]
Re: Foreign Refineries To Stop Buying Nigeria’s Crude Oil Due To NDA Attacks by blackmatter007: 11:32am On Jun 09, 2016
Goke7:

stop the blackmail please, the NDA ish is about the FG dropping all charges of corruption against all persons from the Niger delta region. It has nothing to do with federalism or ownership of oil blocks. Reason they are not interested in dialogue, even the FG knows this.

There is no need for dialogue, they have listed their demands, how many have been attended to? The marine university, what about it? Has nnamdi kanu been released? The oil blocks, how many licences have been repealed?, What about true federalism? Instead buhari rubbed the sheit on their faces and told the world that he had trashed the confab report!

Tell me what more dialogue they need? Attend to the most important and reasonable demands of theirs and you will see the bombings go away.

You are too blind a follower, wisen up!!!

2 Likes

Re: Foreign Refineries To Stop Buying Nigeria’s Crude Oil Due To NDA Attacks by millhouse: 11:33am On Jun 09, 2016
Koko
Re: Foreign Refineries To Stop Buying Nigeria’s Crude Oil Due To NDA Attacks by SycophanticGoat: 11:35am On Jun 09, 2016
ChukwuIbrahim:
Good!

now dis is d perfect time 4 d army to enter d creek & level d whole place since d oyel is now completely useless.

army level d creek so dat even a single mosquito won't be seen wizzin around. cool

Lalasticlala, Obinoscopy, etc.. This guy is wishing evil on the whole of Oporoza community and other parts of Niger-Delta, so will you let this one slide or ensure justice is served? Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Foreign Refineries To Stop Buying Nigeria’s Crude Oil Due To NDA Attacks by Akpan107(m): 11:38am On Jun 09, 2016
tobex23:

In your deranged mind right, you just wish to attach Biafra with NDA by all possible means, truth is, biafrans are more chicken livered than the NDA, ordinary arrest of Nnamumu kunu, the whole Biafra protest went down south....
Weytin come be ur own na? out of the nine Niger Deltan States. four of its governors are igbos. pls, dont kill urself on what is none of your business.

4 Likes

Re: Foreign Refineries To Stop Buying Nigeria’s Crude Oil Due To NDA Attacks by blackmatter007: 11:39am On Jun 09, 2016
Akpan107:
Weytin come be ur own na? out of the nine Niger Deltan States. four of its governors are igbos. pls, dont kill urself on what is none of your business.

Thanks for replying the anumpama

2 Likes

Re: Foreign Refineries To Stop Buying Nigeria’s Crude Oil Due To NDA Attacks by Goke7: 11:42am On Jun 09, 2016
blackmatter007:

There is no need for dialogue, they have listed their demands, how many have been attended to? The marine university, what about it? Has nnamdi kanu been released? The oil blocks, how many licences have been repealed?, What about true federalism? Instead buhari rubbed the sheit on their faces and told the world that he had trashed the confab report!

Tell me what more dialogue they need? Attend to the most important and reasonable demands of theirs and you will see the bombings go away.

You are too blind a follower, wisen up!!!

stop the lies, what they want is for the charges against tompolo and co to be dropped in order to avoid the implication of GEJ. The Niger delta folks are not interested in any development in whatever form, all those marine university stories are for the gods, do you think they care with all the loots they have gotten during GEJ's reign? They are not ready to part with any loot at all, hence the blackmail. They just added the Nnamdi kanu part to patronize the se for their support which they are getting but what is up-most in their mind is for all corruption charges against all Niger delta persons to be dropped, chikena. Some of us are not fooled with their useless demands on paper.

1 Like

Re: Foreign Refineries To Stop Buying Nigeria’s Crude Oil Due To NDA Attacks by blackmatter007: 11:45am On Jun 09, 2016
Goke7:

stop the lies, what they want is for the charges against tompolo and co to be dropped in order to avoid the implication of GEJ. The Niger delta folks are not interested in any development in whatever form, all those marine university stories are for the gods, do you think they care with all the loots they have gotten during GEJ's reign? They are not ready to part with any loot at all, hence the blackmail. They just added the Nnamdi kanu part to patronize the se for their support which they are getting but what is up-most in their mind is for all corruption charges against all Niger delta persons to be dropped, chikena. Some of us are not fooled with their useless demands on paper.

SMH you are indeed a lost soul, a.k.a zombie.

Don't quote me again pls

1 Like

Re: Foreign Refineries To Stop Buying Nigeria’s Crude Oil Due To NDA Attacks by osusuallstars: 11:46am On Jun 09, 2016
TRUE FEDERALISM, RELEASE OF NNAMDI KANU, AND REVOCATION OF ALL OIL WELL IS THE ONLY. HOW CAN 5%FEED 95% AND YET NO RESPECT.., TO THE BREAD WINNER.

4 Likes

Re: Foreign Refineries To Stop Buying Nigeria’s Crude Oil Due To NDA Attacks by knightsTempler: 11:47am On Jun 09, 2016
tobex23:

The way you claim they are agitating for true federalism now, they should have done that when their son was the there, oh well, they did, what was the outcome.... He was too weak to implement it..

What's your point you blabbing scrunt? Ok, let's agree he (Jonathan) was weak, so he couldn't do jack. Now that your strong man is there, what is he waiting for to restructure the country?

Nigeria as it is today will no longer be business as usual, if the Fulani hegemony with some of their Yoruba slaves thinks it gonna remain like it is, they should think twice.

1 Like

Re: Foreign Refineries To Stop Buying Nigeria’s Crude Oil Due To NDA Attacks by Goke7: 11:48am On Jun 09, 2016
blackmatter007:

SMH you are indeed a lost soul, a.k.a zombie.

Don't quote me again pls

you are indeed the one lost cos not many are buying your lies

2 Likes

Re: Foreign Refineries To Stop Buying Nigeria’s Crude Oil Due To NDA Attacks by Nobody: 11:59am On Jun 09, 2016
blackmatter007:

You don't know me neither have you interacted with me before, so how did you come to the conclusion that i did not support true federalism? Don't behave like an illiterate please!

FYI i have supported true federalism right from the onset, if i may ask what made Jonathan call for a National conference? it is because of our false unity and agitations, why didn't he implement it? Well, the adopted policies of the national confab didn't favor the north, so they fought tooth and nail to delay it until Jonathan was defeated. It came as no surprise to me when buhari said he was trashing the national cofab report, in other words he was speaking for the north.

Stop advertising your ignorance for all to see, you see that particular bolded sentence? It is becoming f.ucking boring, when will 'the blame game' and the 'why didn't you' nonsense stop, look at old ussr, look at syria,look at the arab spring, these said countries had massive military arms than what the NA has currently in their inventory but when the people are fed up, when anarchy and civil disobedience takes over, there's nothing any government can do, even the almighty USA will be in chaos.

Be smart except of course you are a northerner.
pls ask that guy y is nnpc head office build outside niger Delta

oil in niger Delta minister of petroleum in abuja

oil dealers in abuja

oil dps in kano n kaduna

major refineries kaduna

u load n offload oil n oil product's in lagos the local government gt their shares while d local government wer d oil polluted has nothing at d end of the month not even electricity

this r things that will create jobs attract investors n development in niger Delta

oil from niger Delta is been used to generate power north almost use it for free n has more lights while niger Delta pay huge amounts wit little or no light at all

1 Like

Re: Foreign Refineries To Stop Buying Nigeria’s Crude Oil Due To NDA Attacks by koboko69: 12:01pm On Jun 09, 2016
blackmatter007:

You are entitled to your opinion man.

But if you think Jonathan didnt want to implement true federalism, why call for a conference in the first place?

Have you thought about that before you begin ranting about how they purchased this and that.

Man your argument is bland, old and boring but like i said, you are entitled to your opinion!

Lol. Typical. Jonathan must really be hard to defend. U are just dancing up and down and have not really countered aby of my points other than North this and that. Mtcheeew. Go sleep jare
Re: Foreign Refineries To Stop Buying Nigeria’s Crude Oil Due To NDA Attacks by blackmatter007: 12:05pm On Jun 09, 2016
Goke7:

you are indeed the one lost cos not many are buying your lies

Really, if i may ask, is NDA the group that threatened Nigeria with missiles on selected buildings? Is NDA the group that the federal government is currently dialoguing with? Why did bombs go off after the governors made their stupid demands? Why did yhe bombs go off after the FG called for a cease fire and dialogue?

If truly all that you have said is correct, the bombings would have stopped , they would have tabled the issue long before the governors made it known to the government. Don't be deceived, they (the governors) are after their interest and not the common niger delta man meanwhile NDA is after the common man's interest amd they have stuck to their demands since the beginning of their bombing campaign.

FYI, NDA is an independent group unanswerable to any governor or government, they have made their demands and if not met, they will continue bombings.

So many militant groups are sprouting from here and there, it doesn't mean they represent NDA, everyone of them is on their own! Don't mix them up, they are different groups representing same or different interests.
Re: Foreign Refineries To Stop Buying Nigeria’s Crude Oil Due To NDA Attacks by blackmatter007: 12:06pm On Jun 09, 2016
koboko69:

Lol. Typical. Jonathan must really be hard to defend. U are just dancing up and down and have not really countered aby of my points other than North this and that. Mtcheeew. Go sleep jare

I just did
Re: Foreign Refineries To Stop Buying Nigeria’s Crude Oil Due To NDA Attacks by Nicepoker(m): 12:06pm On Jun 09, 2016
mu2sa2:
And you think ijaw, itsekiri and urhobo will create a paradise for themselves? Look at Bayelsa- a small entity that should be rubbing shoulders with the likes of Dubai, but has been crippled by its own people.
leave their resources u won't.
Re: Foreign Refineries To Stop Buying Nigeria’s Crude Oil Due To NDA Attacks by NavierStokes(m): 12:12pm On Jun 09, 2016
Goke7:

stop the blackmail please, the NDA ish is about the FG dropping all charges of corruption against all persons from the Niger delta region. It has nothing to do with federalism or ownership of oil blocks. Reason they are not interested in dialogue, even the FG knows this.

That is not true, there are various groups in the struggle at the moment, Avengers are not in talks with anybody and they have said it " if the government is negotiating with anyone, they are on their own".
That corruption statement is highly laughable, if it did happen I see it as some politicians who view this as a golden opportunity to do some bargaining.

My colleagues and friends from the onset have said these boys want to be settled but the way this appears it's bigger than we all can see, cos of they were after some pounds or dollars they will not cause damages to this extent.

I strongly believe that if government dangles fiscal federalism before them, they can come down from the high ground of "sovereignty".

If you will be honest with yourself, these boys are nothing like we have ever seen almost the world over. All their hits have been strategic, imagine one hit taking out all of agips swamp area production, one hit taking out eroton, aiteo, newcross and energia's productions.

The government can keep living a lie but I think at this point even tompolo and mend both understand and agree that there is a new kid on the block.

5 Likes

Re: Foreign Refineries To Stop Buying Nigeria’s Crude Oil Due To NDA Attacks by Goke7: 12:16pm On Jun 09, 2016
blackmatter007:

Really, if i may ask, is NDA the group that threatened Nigeria with missiles on selected buildings? Is NDA the group that the federal government is currently dialoguing with? Why did bombs go off after the governors made their stupid demands? Why did yhe bombs go off after the FG called for a cease fire and dialogue?

If truly all that you have said is correct, the bombings would have stopped , they would have tabled the issue long before the governors made it known to the government. Don't be deceived, they (the governors) are after their interest and not the common niger delta man meanwhile NDA is after the common man's interest amd they have stuck to their demands since the beginning of their bombing campaign.

FYI, NDA is an independent group unanswerable to any governor or government, they have made their demands and if not met, they will continue bombings.

So many militant groups are sprouting from here and there, it doesn't mean they represent NDA, everyone of them is on their own! Don't mix them up, they are different groups representing same or different interests.

stop patronizing me, all that you have said shows that the Niger delta region is confused and don't know what they really want but its obvious that the bombings escalated with the increase in the arrests of persons by the EFCC. Please stop the lies, NDA is not after any common man's interest, let's stop glorifying the activities of criminals that are hell bent in destroying our nation because of their greed. The FG knows their true demands and is just allowing them time before they will be finally exposed and dealt with. You can't take up arms against your country all in the name of fighting for the common man. Boko haram had their day and has been decimated and will continued to be so.
Re: Foreign Refineries To Stop Buying Nigeria’s Crude Oil Due To NDA Attacks by blackmatter007: 12:20pm On Jun 09, 2016
Goke7:

stop patronizing me, all that you have said shows that the Niger delta region is confused and don't know what they really want but its obvious that the bombings escalated with the increase in the arrests of persons by the EFCC. Please stop the lies, NDA is not after any common man's interest, let's stop glorifying the activities of criminals that are hell bent in destroying our nation because of their greed. The FG knows their true demands and is just allowing them time before they will be finally exposed and dealt with. You can't take up arms against your country all in the name of fighting for the common man. Boko haram had their day and has been decimated and will continued to be so.

You are entitled to your opinion

1 Like

Re: Foreign Refineries To Stop Buying Nigeria’s Crude Oil Due To NDA Attacks by Goke7: 12:25pm On Jun 09, 2016
NavierStokes:

That is not true, there are various groups in the struggle at the moment, Avengers are not in talks with anybody and they have said it " if the government is negotiating with anyone, they are on their own".
That corruption statement is highly laughable, if it did happen I see it as some politicians who view this as a golden opportunity to do some bargaining.

My colleagues and friends from the onset have said these boys want to be settled but the way this appears it's bigger than we all can see, cos of they were after some pounds or dollars they will not cause damages to this extent.

I strongly believe that if government dangles fiscal federalism before them, they can come down from the high ground of "sovereignty".

If you will be honest with yourself, these boys are nothing like we have ever seen almost the world over. All their hits have been strategic, imagine one hit taking out all of agips swamp area production, one hit taking out eroton, aiteo, newcross and energia's productions.

The government can keep living a lie but I think at this point even tompolo and mend both understand and agree that there is a new kid on the block.

Am amazed with the way you guys are defending these criminals, boko haram were also strategic in their operations too in their hey days. The true federalism talk is just being used to blackmail this govt and its all political as this is what majority of those who dined with GEJ but dislike PMB are saying. if the Niger delta truly wants true federalism, what are their lawmakers in both the senate and HOR doing to push that agenda?

You guys can keep hailing the NDA but not many of us are buying their lies that would soon expire

2 Likes

Re: Foreign Refineries To Stop Buying Nigeria’s Crude Oil Due To NDA Attacks by NavierStokes(m): 12:34pm On Jun 09, 2016
Goke7:

Am amazed with the way you guys are defending these criminals, boko haram were also strategic in their operations too in their hey days. The true federalism talk is just being used to blackmail this govt and its all political as this is what majority of those who dined with GEJ but dislike PMB are saying. if the Niger delta truly wants true federalism, what are their lawmakers in both the senate and HOR doing to push that agenda?

You guys can keep hailing the NDA but not many of us are buying their lies that would soon expire

Boko haram was strategic? What is my learned friend drinking , and may I have a little of that pls?
Boko haram has waged a war for several years with relatively no effect on the economy, these boys are striking at the very core of the economy. We all wish it never came to this, I mean destruction of assets. But I put it to you that you are already aware that no form of deliberations in this national assembly will bring about the desired outcome. How many south south legislators are there, even with their minority numbers INEC has seen to most of them being indefinitely out of the chamber by refusing to recognize or reconduct their elections. Machiavelli says the end justifies the means so the government can chose to do the right thing which everyone agrees is best of they can chose to make every one suffer like they didwith the currency since lAst year only to change their mind later. No one defeats an idea whose time has come and you can never defeat an idea with force, but with a superior idea.
The way I see it these boys have time like the government and have carefully prepared for this in the years of peace, while government was expanding her armoury on boko haram.

2 Likes

Re: Foreign Refineries To Stop Buying Nigeria’s Crude Oil Due To NDA Attacks by Nicepoker(m): 12:40pm On Jun 09, 2016
Dollyak:
Honestly, Nigeria Army should rule out dialogue and go after the Militants. I am sure they can borrow surveillance drones with heat camera system from western countries. These guys are an enemy of the state and should be treated as such.
leave them alone and their resources.

1 Like

Re: Foreign Refineries To Stop Buying Nigeria’s Crude Oil Due To NDA Attacks by Sixfootah(m): 12:55pm On Jun 09, 2016
ChukwuIbrahim:
Good!

now dis is d perfect time 4 d army to enter d creek & level d whole place since d oyel is now completely useless.

army level d creek so dat even a single mosquito won't be seen wizzin around. cool
level it with what?? Sometimes, you people force one to question the level of your IQ.. Boko haram has started taking territory.. The least any sane govt can wish for is crises on two fronts... What's the number of your military? What's Nigeria population and land mass

1 Like

Re: Foreign Refineries To Stop Buying Nigeria’s Crude Oil Due To NDA Attacks by Goke7: 1:05pm On Jun 09, 2016
NavierStokes:

Boko haram was strategic? What is my learned friend drinking , and may I have a little of that pls?
Boko haram has waged a war for several years with relatively no effect on the economy
, these boys are striking at the very core of the economy. We all wish it never came to this, I mean destruction of assets. But I put it to you that you are already aware that no form of deliberations in this national assembly will bring about the desired outcome. How many south south legislators are there, even with their minority numbers INEC has seen to most of them being indefinitely out of the chamber by refusing to recognize or reconduct their elections. Machiavelli says the end justifies the means so the government can chose to do the right thing which everyone agrees is best of they can chose to make every one suffer like they didwith the currency since lAst year only to change their mind later. No one defeats an idea whose time has come and you can never defeat an idea with force, but with a superior idea.
The way I see it these boys have time like the government and have carefully prepared for this in the years of peace, while government was expanding her armoury on boko haram.

you say boko haram had no effect on the economy? oh boy you fall my hand, do you know how much of our earnings as a nation has been expended in the last few years to fight boko haram without any returns on investment? do you how much that means to the economy, is it because oil prices were good in GEJ's time that you think boko haram had no effect on our economy. This is the problem we have, we think everything is oil. Do you know many farmlands and produce have been lost to bokoharam insurgency? You think those in IDP camps never had a source of livelihood? Please think again, if boko haram was not affecting our economy, GEJ will not not spend so much fighting boko haram, reason PMB is trying to avoid force on the NDA especially with the financial situation of the country despite all the provocations.

The NDA are criminals and with time, they will be decimated just like boko haram, break up within their ranks as a result of greed will be the starting point bruv.

1 Like

Re: Foreign Refineries To Stop Buying Nigeria’s Crude Oil Due To NDA Attacks by Nobody: 1:14pm On Jun 09, 2016
blackpanda:

[s]Why did u not sing true federalism during the 6yrs of jonathan's regime?? Its now u suddenly woke up from slumber to sing federalism. Keep supporting vandals and hooligans, we will all suffer the blackouts, nofuel, poverty and no jobs together! Soon u wont have light or foe to be commenting on NL, na dat time ur eye go open. Smh[/s]

Where you in coma when he conveyed a National Confab for that same purpose?

1 Like

Re: Foreign Refineries To Stop Buying Nigeria’s Crude Oil Due To NDA Attacks by blackpanda: 1:19pm On Jun 09, 2016
byrron:

Where you in coma when he conveyed a National Confab for that same purpose?

And what happened to the outcome Were u under a rock when he refused to implement it, with different versions flying around??
Re: Foreign Refineries To Stop Buying Nigeria’s Crude Oil Due To NDA Attacks by darqly(m): 1:37pm On Jun 09, 2016
blackmatter007:

look at old ussr, look at syria,look at the arab spring, these said countries had massive military arms than what the NA has currently in their inventory but when the people are fed up, when anarchy and civil disobedience takes over, there's nothing any government can do, even the almighty USA will be in chaos.

Be smart except of course you are a northerner.

For the first line i highlighted, I think you've chosen a poor analogy using countries like the former Soviet Union and the Arab spring. Written in properly established CONfederation constitutions is the right to sovereignty by member states or republics, true federations DO NOT confer that right on member states. I'm not aware the USSR dissolved as a result of resource control, it was due more to differences in ideology and the right to self government based on ethnicity, history and culture. The struggle in ND has always been overtaken by selfish individual interests, which is why troupe after troupe of self-styled emancipation warriors emerge every few years, cause enough damage to be heard and GET some for themselves- End of struggle. Just watch this same scenario play out.

For the second line, I see you're also of the opinion that it somehow makes sense or it's possible for Nigeria to cease to exist as a Nation. Whilst this scenario is not farfetched, there are far more cons that pros. And most of us fail to realize this, so I marvel when people, especially on SM or in casual banter drop the 'Let Nigeria just divide' cliche. If there will be No Nigeria, my brother there will be NO US, as simple as that. North and South Sudan are currently in that mire, watch them fight till eternity. ND kids itself on it's ability to rely solely on Crude and thinks it can go it alone. SE is even more pitiable, because here is a region that is TOTALLY landlocked, dependent on commerce with other Nigerians to survive and who do not have a history of coexisting with each other as one tribe. The North and SW just echo the same chorus from time to time, so as not to be seen as laggards, but their agitations are neither here nor there in my opinion.

For the third line, what has the respondent's ethnicity got to do with being smart or expressing an opinion? If this was our sole yardstick, even you would be guilty undecided undecided
Re: Foreign Refineries To Stop Buying Nigeria’s Crude Oil Due To NDA Attacks by efficiencie(m): 1:38pm On Jun 09, 2016
Is the phrase "true federalism" the title of soundtrack? Folks here are singing it like its the latest track of Terry G.!

During the GEJ administration, pipelines were not blown up, agitations did not reach fever pitch and these armed scoundrels helped themselves to the commonwealth of the country! True federalism was clamores for by all but not with violence, hate and disdain!

Now that the country is suffering the pains of enduring 16 years of gang ra.pe by the si called PDP and governance is becoming a arduous task some politically motivated riff raffs took up arms and claimed they are fighting for true federalism...and the blinded masses divided by religion and ethnicity think the war is about true federalism...

I now see that the best way to enslave a society forever is to first rob them of a sound education, control what they know using the media and widen their differences till social cohesion and solidarity is impossible!

May God help us!
Re: Foreign Refineries To Stop Buying Nigeria’s Crude Oil Due To NDA Attacks by NavierStokes(m): 1:39pm On Jun 09, 2016
Goke7:

you say boko haram had no effect on the economy? oh boy you fall my hand, do you know how much of our earnings as a nation has been expended in the last few years to fight boko haram without any returns on investment? do you how much that means to the economy, is it because oil prices were good in GEJ's time that you think boko haram had no effect on our economy. This is the problem we have, we think everything is oil. Do you know many farmlands and produce have been lost to bokoharam insurgency? You think those in IDP camps never had a source of livelihood? Please think again, if boko haram was not affecting our economy, GEJ will not not spend so much fighting boko haram, reason PMB is trying to avoid force on the NDA especially with the financial situation of the country despite all the provocations.

The NDA are criminals and with time, they will be decimated just like boko haram, break up within their ranks as a result of greed will be the starting point bruv.

At the bolded part of my statement, I am sure you saw the word "relative", like I said boko haram had relatively little effect on the economy, every one was going about their activities and crying for the loss of lives, right now bro the effects of these guys is yet to be felt, cos the reduced production when not available for export in the coming months will see our forex reserves dropping much further, deficits biting deeper, military spending increased etc. Allow fiscal federalism and see each unit becime more efficient, in the areas they possess comparative and absolute advantages. Each state can focus on what she does best and overall efficiency increases with more returns to the centre.
I am not surprised that the opposite is the case because MEDIOCRITY ALWAYS FEARS COMPETITION.

2 Likes

Re: Foreign Refineries To Stop Buying Nigeria’s Crude Oil Due To NDA Attacks by Nobody: 1:44pm On Jun 09, 2016
blackpanda:

[s]And what happened to the outcome Were u under a rock when he refused to implement it, with different versions flying around??[/s]

Parasites like you rejected its implementation just the same way you lots rejected saving for the future even when the then Finance Minister was screaming at the top of her voice on its consequences which you lots are currently suffering from at the moment.

It is only a chronic Parasite that kicks against the practice of true federalism in Nigeria.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

IGP Adamu Warns Against 'Revolution Now', Calls it "treasonable felony" / Joe Igbokwe Leads His Team To Clean Mcgregor Canal, Obalende (Pictures) / Watch Oshiomole's Dramatic Entrance At APC Rally In Bayelsa (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 114
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.