Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,944 members, 7,817,775 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:19 PM

Foreign Refineries To Stop Buying Nigeria’s Crude Oil Due To NDA Attacks - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Refineries To Stop Buying Nigeria’s Crude Oil Due To NDA Attacks (26928 Views)

Refineries To Work Full Blast In 2017 - NNPC / "Oloibiri" Where Nigeria's Crude Oil Was 1st Discovered And Drilled(photos) / NDA Attacks More Oil And Gas Facilities In The Creeks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Foreign Refineries To Stop Buying Nigeria’s Crude Oil Due To NDA Attacks by hamzeiy: 2:06pm On Jun 09, 2016
blackmatter007:
The matter is getting worse day by day, and buhari seem not moved by it.

Sometimes i wonder why the federal government which has a big imprint of the north is afraid of true federalism, what are they scared of, because the last time i checked nigerians (south) have screamed , yelled and even protested for it. We all know and even the government knows that true federalism will stop the myriad of problems facing nigeria, there will be less agitation and massive development .

With true federalism, i believe the north can be far greater and more richer than it is today.
But will the northern oligarchs allow it?
Can mere protest move the government to consider true federalism?
The answer is, capital NO for both questions.

I don't support NDA destructive tendencies but a part of me is happy because i see the nigerian government forced to consider true federalism with a 50/50 sharing fomular. And to add to true federalism, all political prisoners must be released eg: kanu in order to quell agitations and unwanted protest.

In true FACT, NDA is the intelligent group here, far intelligent than the federal government of Nigeria because their demands is the medicine to Nigeria's sickness.
true federalism that was destroyed by aguiyi ironsi?..
and why the fuss against northern nigeria..the north has just been in power for a yr plus now..while didnt mr southerner president gej did that with all his federal might during his 6 years tenure. though i support your sharing formula but what have they done with the little given to them. From NDDC TO ministry of niger delta to amnesty programe costing billions of dollars from the fg poccket ,13 % derivation..them pipeline security contracts worth bilions yet their representatives cant even build schools at home they haf to go to benin republic.
For God,s sake lets be rational for once .

fyi kanu shouldnt be released but executed fr threatning the nigerian state and people with violence and death.
who the hell is kanu sef ..when we are talking of niger delta pple that brings food to the table youre talking of a kanu the leader of deranged pple
Re: Foreign Refineries To Stop Buying Nigeria’s Crude Oil Due To NDA Attacks by ChukwuIbrahim: 2:26pm On Jun 09, 2016
MoneyGreen:
I'm telling you... Operation Pulo Shield. Hiroshima on em motherfucckers!
EXACTLY my broda! cheesy

Buhari iz even too soft 4 my likin sef undecided

1 Like

Re: Foreign Refineries To Stop Buying Nigeria’s Crude Oil Due To NDA Attacks by ChukwuIbrahim: 2:29pm On Jun 09, 2016
Nicepoker:
have u heard about ICC?
No my broda, am jez hearin it 4rm ya mouth. wat izit? a name of a new kind of buiscit or anoda militant group?
Re: Foreign Refineries To Stop Buying Nigeria’s Crude Oil Due To NDA Attacks by Nicepoker(m): 2:31pm On Jun 09, 2016
ChukwuIbrahim:

No my broda, am jez hearin it 4rm ya mouth.
wat izit?
a name of a new kind of buiscit or anoda militant group?
google is ur friend.
Re: Foreign Refineries To Stop Buying Nigeria’s Crude Oil Due To NDA Attacks by Goke7: 2:53pm On Jun 09, 2016
NavierStokes:

At the bolded part of my statement, I am sure you saw the word "relative", like I said boko haram had relatively little effect on the economy, every one was going about their activities and crying for the loss of lives, right now bro the effects of these guys is yet to be felt, cos the reduced production when not available for export in the coming months will see our forex reserves dropping much further, deficits biting deeper, military spending increased etc. Allow fiscal federalism and see each unit becime more efficient, in the areas they possess comparative and absolute advantages. Each state can focus on what she does best and overall efficiency increases with more returns to the centre.
I am not surprised that the opposite is the case because MEDIOCRITY ALWAYS FEARS COMPETITION.

why did we not hear all this calls during the last administration? is it only when a northern President is in power, we suddenly remember true federalism? The truth is the present violence in the niger delta is not about true federalism but cries from those who no longer have access to our treasury like before.

let's stop supporting criminality by using the call for true federalism as a cover up for these bunch of criminals. The continuity of this violence will only push us off oil and begin to generate revenue from other sources, mind you the FG is not too affected, it is the states that are feeling the heat as their allocations continue to reduce.
Re: Foreign Refineries To Stop Buying Nigeria’s Crude Oil Due To NDA Attacks by okonkwo44: 3:31pm On Jun 09, 2016
tobex23:

Until he was defeated....
Please why is this mans name synonymous "defeat"..... No wonder he couldn't defeat corruption, and even a " dullard" like you guys term your current president(of date - 2019)...

Bro just admit u hav no more clue. The guy ure quoting just finished you with facts. Learn to separate politics from national development. It was the way. apc played their opposition game that is digging their own grave now. Opposition isn't enemity but 2 kip d ruling govt on their toes 2 work harder, giving dem tips which would show dat dey re more competent. But apc flawed demsevs. Now dey re suffering it. If u really want apc 2 survive n continue 2 rule ds nation in peace n progress, true fiscal federalism is the only way.thanks.
Re: Foreign Refineries To Stop Buying Nigeria’s Crude Oil Due To NDA Attacks by ceejay4real(m): 3:31pm On Jun 09, 2016
blackpanda:

Why did u not sing true federalism during the 6yrs of jonathan's regime?? Its now u suddenly woke up from slumber to sing federalism. Keep supporting vandals and hooligans, we will all suffer the blackouts, nofuel, poverty and no jobs together! Soon u wont have light or foe to be commenting on NL, na dat time ur eye go open. Smh

A Yorubar troll spotted! Go take ur medicines bro cos it's crystal clear u re suffering from POLITICAL AMNESIA!
Re: Foreign Refineries To Stop Buying Nigeria’s Crude Oil Due To NDA Attacks by userplainly(m): 3:36pm On Jun 09, 2016
what do we want?
Re: Foreign Refineries To Stop Buying Nigeria’s Crude Oil Due To NDA Attacks by ceejay4real(m): 3:39pm On Jun 09, 2016
blackmatter007:
The matter is getting worse day by day, and buhari seem not moved by it.

Sometimes i wonder why the federal government which has a big imprint of the north is afraid of true federalism, what are they scared of, because the last time i checked nigerians (south) have screamed , yelled and even protested for it. We all know and even the government knows that true federalism will stop the myriad of problems facing nigeria, there will be less agitation and massive development .

With true federalism, i believe the north can be far greater and more richer than it is today.
But will the northern oligarchs allow it?
Can mere protest move the government to consider true federalism?
The answer is, capital NO for both questions.

I don't support NDA destructive tendencies but a part of me is happy because i see the nigerian government forced to consider true federalism with a 50/50 sharing fomular. And to add to true federalism, all political prisoners must be released eg: kanu in order to quell agitations and unwanted protest.

In true FACT, NDA is the intelligent group here, far intelligent than the federal government of Nigeria because their demands is the medicine to Nigeria's sickness.

God damn it! You are so so intelligent.
How I wish you were a lady I wld ve invited you to my place and give you head till you cum in my mouth and all over ma face!

You just hit the nail so so right on the head but the problem is Buhari is neither intelligent nor cosmopolitan enough to read the handwriting on the wall and do the needful b4 it becomes TOO LATE!

1 Like

Re: Foreign Refineries To Stop Buying Nigeria’s Crude Oil Due To NDA Attacks by userplainly(m): 3:40pm On Jun 09, 2016
look people, I was born , raise n still lives in warri, AF traveled tho n AF seen some part of the country, trust me, THE SOUTH ARE BEING CHEATED
Re: Foreign Refineries To Stop Buying Nigeria’s Crude Oil Due To NDA Attacks by poseidon12: 3:49pm On Jun 09, 2016
Passy089:
Federalism federalism
....if every state should start controlling their resources what would Ekiti state be ontrolling Lmao

In the National Confab report, there is provision for states to merge if they wish. The only thing that will save Nigeria from breaking up is the restructuring into a true federal system.
Re: Foreign Refineries To Stop Buying Nigeria’s Crude Oil Due To NDA Attacks by userplainly(m): 3:51pm On Jun 09, 2016
let's nt fyte over division... instead let's all cry out in one voice cos evrybdy s feeling d heat, no job, no food, even garri son dear.. if we all want separation den let d west, east n north ask fo it.... n P.S... the southerners will always be closer to d easterners no matter wat... it jus d way we are
Re: Foreign Refineries To Stop Buying Nigeria’s Crude Oil Due To NDA Attacks by poseidon12: 4:02pm On Jun 09, 2016
janellemonae:

Guess what. We will get fiscal federalism. It would be good for d SS cos they deserve it but guess who is going to come up wt another excuse to disrupt everything again. The Biafrans.

If u think biafrans are interested in true federalism, ur naive. They just want d whole estate (Nigeria) to themselves or at least the combined regions of SS/SE. This whole support of NDA and GEJ is a smokescreen. 2yrs into fiscal federalism, u will hear new complaints. Ecspecially when they realize some of their states cant support themsrlves. Lol! History always repeats itself.

Silly comment. Of course Nigeria must restructure. That is the only viable option. Then every region would work for their survival instead fighting for presidency in order to control Niger Delta oil. You and your people should not be scared. It would actually turn out good for all the regions, especially the hard working ones.
Re: Foreign Refineries To Stop Buying Nigeria’s Crude Oil Due To NDA Attacks by Nobody: 4:20pm On Jun 09, 2016
poseidon12:

Silly comment. Of course Nigeria must restructure. That is the only viable option. Then every region would work for their survival instead fighting for presidency in order to control Niger Delta oil. You and your people should not be scared. It would actually turn out good for all the regions, especially the hard working ones.

Scared? Lmao! The best option is seperation not restructure. Ur just putting a bandaid on a deep wound DT will come off again.

U try option A (federalism&regionalism), it was scattered, move to option B (authoritarianism&unitary), it was scattered, now option C (democracy), u want it scattered so we go back to option A.

Who is silly exactly?

1 Like

Re: Foreign Refineries To Stop Buying Nigeria’s Crude Oil Due To NDA Attacks by proeast(m): 4:30pm On Jun 09, 2016
Scholar8200:
My fear is how Niger Delta will build up the confidence of Foreign investors after the storm has settled and their demands met.
What fvrkery is this? Libya still has IOC's flooding the country despite the civil war that ended the Ghadafi regime ditto Iraq, Syria etc & Nigeria will not be an exception. Crude oil rich regions are never ignored no matter how volatile it could be. Finally, once the avengers get their intention which is resource control, there wont be need for any bombing again.
Re: Foreign Refineries To Stop Buying Nigeria’s Crude Oil Due To NDA Attacks by blackpanda: 5:07pm On Jun 09, 2016
ceejay4real:

A Yorubar troll spotted! Go take ur medicines bro cos it's crystal clear u re suffering from POLITICAL AMNESIA!

Shey u cant reason beyond tribalism. Its always one form of hate or the other. Rubbish
Re: Foreign Refineries To Stop Buying Nigeria’s Crude Oil Due To NDA Attacks by Nobody: 5:08pm On Jun 09, 2016
blackmatter007:

Keep quiet!

But she's right. Not many states are self supporting and many depend on federal allocation. Fact.
Example? Ekiti state
Re: Foreign Refineries To Stop Buying Nigeria’s Crude Oil Due To NDA Attacks by blackmatter007: 5:17pm On Jun 09, 2016
ceejay4real:

God damn it! You are so so intelligent.
How I wish you were a lady I wld ve invited you to my place and give you head till you cum in my mouth and all over ma face!

You just hit the nail so so right on the head but the problem is Buhari is neither intelligent nor cosmopolitan enough to read the handwriting on the wall and do the needful b4 it becomes TOO LATE!

Hehehe, bro i nor be woman oo, abeg
But thanks for the compliment.
Re: Foreign Refineries To Stop Buying Nigeria’s Crude Oil Due To NDA Attacks by SegunAdewole: 7:29pm On Jun 09, 2016
Goke7:

stop the lies, what they want is for the charges against tompolo and co to be dropped in order to avoid the implication of GEJ. The Niger delta folks are not interested in any development in whatever form, all those marine university stories are for the gods, do you think they care with all the loots they have gotten during GEJ's reign? They are not ready to part with any loot at all, hence the blackmail. They just added the Nnamdi kanu part to patronize the se for their support which they are getting but what is up-most in their mind is for all corruption charges against all Niger delta persons to be dropped, chikena. Some of us are not fooled with their useless demands on paper.

So they just added Kanu's release to the list to foool the SE? I know you pray the SE and SS fight themselves so you can have the opportunity to carry oil to your masters in sokoto. grin

Have you been to Nigerdelta recently? The way Radio Biafra is dismantling your agelong lies will shock you.
Re: Foreign Refineries To Stop Buying Nigeria’s Crude Oil Due To NDA Attacks by demolagilbert: 8:03pm On Jun 09, 2016
redwriter:

But she's right. Not many states are self supporting and many depend on federal allocation. Fact.
Example? Ekiti state

And therein lies the problem..i would want to believe the job description of a governor is not to pine and wait for the hallowed federal allocation to get things done. Whatever happened to looking inward, making the most of what we have, better adjudication of taxpayers monies It is a gross anomaly, and but for the nitwits we have as leaders, Ekiti state and any other state should be self-sufficient...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fayemi: Amotekun Not Regional Police / Kano: "There Is severe hunger, I Will meet Tinubu to tell him" - Gov Yusuf / Fresh $30million Found In Bank Accounts Linked To Patience Jonathan (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.