Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,879 members, 7,817,587 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:02 PM

Foreign Refineries To Stop Buying Nigeria’s Crude Oil Due To NDA Attacks - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Refineries To Stop Buying Nigeria’s Crude Oil Due To NDA Attacks (26927 Views)

Refineries To Work Full Blast In 2017 - NNPC / "Oloibiri" Where Nigeria's Crude Oil Was 1st Discovered And Drilled(photos) / NDA Attacks More Oil And Gas Facilities In The Creeks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Foreign Refineries To Stop Buying Nigeria’s Crude Oil Due To NDA Attacks by blackmatter007: 10:20am On Jun 09, 2016
tobex23:

Until he was defeated....
Please why is this mans name synonymous "defeat"..... No wonder he couldn't defeat corruption, and even a " dullard" like you guys term your current president(of date - 2019)...

Lol, what point are you trying to make because i can't see any.

1 Like

Re: Foreign Refineries To Stop Buying Nigeria’s Crude Oil Due To NDA Attacks by tobex23(m): 10:21am On Jun 09, 2016
Ferraricash:
I'm not In support of militant bombing oil facilities but I think this governmEnt need to be concerned abt the welfare of its citizens, bring down the price of petrol and let the prices of everything come back to normal, it seems the avengers are indirectly fighting for the masses because This gov chose to be doing things their ways.. Shalom

Oga they are not fighting for any masses, they are fighting for the corrupt politicians in their midst, NDA cares not about anyone, not even their region..
Re: Foreign Refineries To Stop Buying Nigeria’s Crude Oil Due To NDA Attacks by Nobody: 10:21am On Jun 09, 2016
True federalism the only way forward...I don't support the splitting of the country but only true federalism,let each region source for their revenue nd leave niger delta oil cause its has become the poison of the nigeria state...I knw. Hunger will kill. Sum. State...if u claim to av yams use the proceeds from the yam nd tomato to fund nd develop ur region.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Foreign Refineries To Stop Buying Nigeria’s Crude Oil Due To NDA Attacks by tobex23(m): 10:23am On Jun 09, 2016
uchestephanie:
From the days of adam we nigerians has kept quit and things get worst evey now and then
Am happy that for the NDA. At lest once and for all let will realy change(not APC change pls)
God bles and guid u boys

God bless them as they destroy der land right? I hope there is pipeline passage at the backyard of your family house, so that God can bless them more...

1 Like

Re: Foreign Refineries To Stop Buying Nigeria’s Crude Oil Due To NDA Attacks by MoneyGreen(m): 10:23am On Jun 09, 2016
ChukwuIbrahim:
Good!

now dis is d perfect time 4 d army to enter d creek & level d whole place since d oyel is now completely useless.

army level d creek so dat even a single mosquito won't be seen wizzin around. cool
I'm telling you... Operation Pulo Shield. Hiroshima on em motherfucckers!

1 Like

Re: Foreign Refineries To Stop Buying Nigeria’s Crude Oil Due To NDA Attacks by koboko69: 10:26am On Jun 09, 2016
blackmatter007:
The matter is getting worse day by day, and buhari seem not moved by it.

Sometimes i wonder why the federal government which has a big imprint of the north is afraid of true federalism, what are they scared of, because the last time i checked nigerians (south) have screamed , yelled and even protested for it. We all know and even the government knows that true federalism will stop the myriad of problems facing nigeria, there will be less agitation and massive development .

With true federalism, i believe the north can be far greater and more richer than it is today.
But will the northern oligarchs allow it?
Can mere protest move the government to consider true federalism?
The answer is, capital NO for both questions.

I don't support NDA destructive tendencies but a part of me is happy because i see the nigerian government forced to consider true federalism with a 50/50 sharing fomular. And to add to true federalism, all political prisoners must be released eg: kanu in order to quell agitations and unwanted protest.

In true FACT, NDA is the intelligent group here, far intelligent than the federal government of Nigeria because their demands is the medicine to Nigeria's sickness.

Wolf in sheep's clothing...

Keep in self deceit

Only u and ur gullible likes can be deceived by ur antics

Jonathan was in the best position for ur true federalism, but offcourse it was rather a business of enriching big boy militants, and giving contracts.

Now he was disgraced out, y'alll suddenly know what true Federalim is. .

Hypocrites!!!

1 Like

Re: Foreign Refineries To Stop Buying Nigeria’s Crude Oil Due To NDA Attacks by tobex23(m): 10:27am On Jun 09, 2016
blackmatter007:

Lol, what point are you trying to make because i can't see any.

The way you claim they are agitating for true federalism now, they should have done that when their son was the there, oh well, they did, what was the outcome.... He was too weak to implement it..

1 Like

Re: Foreign Refineries To Stop Buying Nigeria’s Crude Oil Due To NDA Attacks by NavierStokes(m): 10:29am On Jun 09, 2016
tobex23:

Lol, leave them alone... I wonder why they all kept must when Gen was there, the one who could have made their agitation faster to implementation... But because of hate and tribal sentiment, they kept quiet... Awon anumanu oshi

https://www.nairaland.com/2324309/well-resume-struggle-one-condition

Jonathan's government was like a restraining order.

1 Like

Re: Foreign Refineries To Stop Buying Nigeria’s Crude Oil Due To NDA Attacks by Nobody: 10:33am On Jun 09, 2016
omobaekiti:
its really baffling to see that Tinubu,Fashola et al are not saying anything concerning fiscal federalism.This has been the crux of their talk as opposition that one would think they would restructure the country within a month of coming into power,now they are silent. I sincerely want one Nigeria but if we can't restructure then I think we've gotta go our separate ways,my only fear is that in our new wine (country) we would still have the old wine skin (politicians)

Guess what. We will get fiscal federalism. It would be good for d SS cos they deserve it but guess who is going to come up wt another excuse to disrupt everything again. The Biafrans.

If u think biafrans are interested in true federalism, ur naive. They just want d whole estate (Nigeria) to themselves or at least the combined regions of SS/SE. This whole support of NDA and GEJ is a smokescreen. 2yrs into fiscal federalism, u will hear new complaints. Ecspecially when they realize some of their states cant support themsrlves. Lol! History always repeats itself.

2 Likes

Re: Foreign Refineries To Stop Buying Nigeria’s Crude Oil Due To NDA Attacks by tobex23(m): 10:34am On Jun 09, 2016
NavierStokes:

Jonathan's government was like a restraining order.

He, Jonathan Goodluck, was never in the struggle. He was not a product of the struggle but an establishment beneficiary of our struggle. Our struggle is not and never about becoming the president. It was not about being awarded oil licenses and mouth-watering contracts. It was not about massive infrastructural development of the Niger Delta Region. It was not about high scale appointments employment and empowerment. It was never about interventionist programmes and projects. Our struggle indeed is about our collective freedom from a false and forced colonial union that has remained divided and un-integrated. It is about our being conferred a slave status and seen as a conquered people who must exist at the mercy of the overloads and supremacist class using our own brothers as taskmasters against us in a Nigerian union. Our status in the Nigerian enterprise remains that of a conquered people living a slave and prisoners status.

Well, they had him there, its no ones fault that he didn't develop their region... Its not Buharis fault or APC....
Re: Foreign Refineries To Stop Buying Nigeria’s Crude Oil Due To NDA Attacks by blackmatter007: 10:34am On Jun 09, 2016
koboko69:

Wolf in sheep's clothing...

Keep in self deceit

Only u and ur gullible likes can be deceived by ur antics

Jonathan was in the best position for ur true federalism, but offcourse it was rather a business of enriching big boy militants, and giving contracts.

Now he was disgraced out, y'alll suddenly know what true Federalim is. .

Hypocrites!!!

You and i know that the north frustrated him because the policies of the confab report didn't favor the north, they delayed it until he was defeated.

Why do you think buhari trashed it? if he was serious and cared about our future, that was the first thing he would have done. I can paste several links where he promised to implement it but after winning, all he could do was trash it.

Man take out the shi.t that's blocking your eyes and see the deceit. The north are against it, it is only now that there is problem in the Niger delta that it will be considered.

To add: i am not in support of NDA but i know the language the FG hears better is violence.

1 Like

Re: Foreign Refineries To Stop Buying Nigeria’s Crude Oil Due To NDA Attacks by blackmatter007: 10:35am On Jun 09, 2016
janellemonae:

Guess what. We will get fiscal federalism. It would be good for d SS cos they deserve it but guess who is going to come up wt another excuse to disrupt everything again. The Biafrans.

If u think biafrans are interested in true federalism, ur naive. They just want d whole estate (Nigeria) to themselves. This whole support of NDA and GEJ is a smokescreen. 2yrs into fiscal federalism, u will hear new complaints. Lol! History always repeats itself.

Keep quiet!

2 Likes

Re: Foreign Refineries To Stop Buying Nigeria’s Crude Oil Due To NDA Attacks by persius555(m): 10:36am On Jun 09, 2016
My own definition of true federalism in a corrupt and pilfering state of nigeria is "giving the governors license to loot at will".
True federalism will not solve the problems that plague nigeria. Our society is too corrupt to think a single wave of "true federalism" magic wand will solve the social injustice.
Give 50% of the resources found within the states to the governors and see as election will become more bloodier. The creeks of the niger delta will remain underdeveloped. The problem simply goes beyond true federalism. In fact, true federalism will most likely benefit a few states, most probably not the resource producing states. We need a hollistic solution to our national problems. If true federalism will open our eyes to more opportunities that abound then lets give it a try. We need a total restructuring of our system, administratively and resource-wise.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Foreign Refineries To Stop Buying Nigeria’s Crude Oil Due To NDA Attacks by NavierStokes(m): 10:37am On Jun 09, 2016
tobex23:

The way you claim they are agitating for true federalism now, they should have done that when their son was the there, oh well, they did, what was the outcome.... He was too weak to implement it..
Re: Foreign Refineries To Stop Buying Nigeria’s Crude Oil Due To NDA Attacks by omobaekiti: 10:37am On Jun 09, 2016
janellemonae:

If u think biafrans are interested in true federalism, ur naive. They just want d whole estate (Nigeria) to themselves. This whole support of NDA and GEJ weis a smokescreen. 2yrs into fiscal federalism, u

I really agree with you on that

will hear new complaints. Lol! History always repeats itself.
Re: Foreign Refineries To Stop Buying Nigeria’s Crude Oil Due To NDA Attacks by CandyDiamond(f): 10:39am On Jun 09, 2016
Dollyak:
Honestly, Nigeria Army should rule out dialogue and go after the Militants. I am sure they can borrow surveillance drones with heat camera system from western countries. These guys are an enemy of the state and should be treated as such.
It is not easy like that, they have foreign corroborators and internal saboteurs within the army and politicians , the more you go after them the more they cause more harm, the best thing is to look at their demand and dialogue with them.
Re: Foreign Refineries To Stop Buying Nigeria’s Crude Oil Due To NDA Attacks by obc: 10:39am On Jun 09, 2016
Articulated and well succinctly put response. You sounded so intelligent. Please further educate the mofos who likes to criticize others but receives criticisms with a pitch of salt. Keep it up Bro!!!!
blackmatter007:

You don't know me neither have you interacted with me before so how did you come to the conclusion that i did not support true federalism? Don't behave like an illiterate please!

FYI i have supported true federalism right from the onset, if i may ask what made Jonathan call for a National conference? it is because of our false unity and agitations, why didn't he implement it? Well, the adopted policies of the national confab didn't suit the north, so they fought tooth and nail to delay it until Jonathan was defeated. It came as no surprise to me when buhari said he was trashing the national cofab report, in other words he was speaking for the north.

Stop advertising your ignorance for all to see, you see that particular bolded sentence? It is becoming f.ucking boring, when will 'the blame game' and the 'why didn't you' nonsense stop, look at old ussr, look at syria,look at the arab spring, these said countries had massive military arms than what the NA has currently in their inventory but when the people are fed up, when anarchy and civil disobedience takes over, there's nothing any government can do, even the almighty USA will be in chaos.

Pray it doesn't come to that because if it does, forget Nigeria!

Be smart except of course you are a northerner.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Foreign Refineries To Stop Buying Nigeria’s Crude Oil Due To NDA Attacks by jaz(m): 10:40am On Jun 09, 2016
AND THE NIGERIAN PRESIDENT DEEMED IT FIT TO TRAVEL OUT ON MEDICAL LEAVE IN THE FACE OF ALL THIS

2 Likes

Re: Foreign Refineries To Stop Buying Nigeria’s Crude Oil Due To NDA Attacks by PecE2Make: 10:41am On Jun 09, 2016
Until Buhari ear is restored back, this news won't get to him.

1 Like

Re: Foreign Refineries To Stop Buying Nigeria’s Crude Oil Due To NDA Attacks by nkemjacob2(m): 10:47am On Jun 09, 2016
i smell negotiation taken place.... My heart goes to d poor masses
Re: Foreign Refineries To Stop Buying Nigeria’s Crude Oil Due To NDA Attacks by SegunAdewole: 10:55am On Jun 09, 2016
Next time when they tell Buhari to come and kwallect Fresidency, him go pick race. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Foreign Refineries To Stop Buying Nigeria’s Crude Oil Due To NDA Attacks by Horus(m): 10:55am On Jun 09, 2016
Dollyak:
Honestly, Nigeria Army should rule out dialogue and go after the Militants. I am sure they can borrow surveillance drones with heat camera system from western countries. These guys are an enemy of the state and should be treated as such.

Nigeria Army have Made in Nigeria surveillance drones
Re: Foreign Refineries To Stop Buying Nigeria’s Crude Oil Due To NDA Attacks by gare(f): 11:03am On Jun 09, 2016
blackmatter007:
The matter is getting worse day by day, and buhari seem not moved by it.

Sometimes i wonder why the federal government which has a big imprint of the north is afraid of true federalism, what are they scared of, because the last time i checked nigerians (south) have screamed , yelled and even protested for it. We all know and even the government knows that true federalism will stop the myriad of problems facing nigeria, there will be less agitation and massive development .

With true federalism, i believe the north can be far greater and more richer than it is today.
But will the northern oligarchs allow it?
Can mere protest move the government to consider true federalism?
The answer is, capital NO for both questions.

I don't support NDA destructive tendencies but a part of me is happy because i see the nigerian government forced to consider true federalism with a 50/50 sharing fomular. And to add to true federalism, all political prisoners must be released eg: kanu in order to quell agitations and unwanted protest.

In true FACT, NDA is the intelligent group here, far intelligent than the federal government of Nigeria because their demands is the medicine to Nigeria's sickness.

The best comment so far from Nairaland

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Foreign Refineries To Stop Buying Nigeria’s Crude Oil Due To NDA Attacks by koboko69: 11:05am On Jun 09, 2016
blackmatter007:

You and i know that the north frustrated him because the policies of the confab report didn't favor the north, they delayed it until he was defeated.

Why do you think buhari trashed it? if he was serious and cared about our future, that was the first thing he would have done. I can paste several links where he promised to implement it but after winning, all he could do was trash it.

Man take out the shi.t that's blocking your eyes and see the deceit. The north are against it, it is only now that there is problem in the Niger delta that it will be considered.

To add: i am not in support of NDA but i know the language the FG hears better is violence.

You are an hypocritical noise maker. North delayed Jonathan? Listen to ur sef, and see hw u make Jonathan loom more incompetent and clueless.
Why shy away from the pure truth, the barbarians suddenly remembered true federalism again as it is not business as usual. They shut their useless mouth up, when they were giving lump contracts to secure pipelines and the like. Imagine giving a criminal powers to purchase was ships for Nigeria. Nobody delayed Jonathan, he was just as useless as the Avengers. Give them food now, they will go underground again.

1 Like

Re: Foreign Refineries To Stop Buying Nigeria’s Crude Oil Due To NDA Attacks by SegunAdewole: 11:06am On Jun 09, 2016
The Avengers of the Bight of Biafra affecting world oil economy since 13BC. I thought the zombies called them inconsequential 5%ers. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Foreign Refineries To Stop Buying Nigeria’s Crude Oil Due To NDA Attacks by blackmatter007: 11:08am On Jun 09, 2016
koboko69:

You are an hypocritical noise maker. North delayed Jonathan? Listen to ur sef, and see hw u make Jonathan loom more incompetent and clueless.
Why shy away from the pure truth, the barbarians suddenly remembered true federalism again as it is not business as usual. They shut their useless mouth up, when they were giving lump contracts to secure pipelines and the like. Imagine giving a criminal powers to purchase was ships for Nigeria. Nobody delayed Jonathan, he was just as useless as the Avengers. Give them food now, they will go underground again.

You are entitled to your opinion man.

But if you think Jonathan didnt want to implement true federalism, why call for a conference in the first place?

Have you thought about that before you begin ranting about how they purchased this and that.

Man your argument is bland, old and boring but like i said, you are entitled to your opinion!

1 Like

Re: Foreign Refineries To Stop Buying Nigeria’s Crude Oil Due To NDA Attacks by compujyde: 11:13am On Jun 09, 2016

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Foreign Refineries To Stop Buying Nigeria’s Crude Oil Due To NDA Attacks by Nobody: 11:18am On Jun 09, 2016
The Nigerian economy is held to a tight corner
Re: Foreign Refineries To Stop Buying Nigeria’s Crude Oil Due To NDA Attacks by Scholar8200(m): 11:24am On Jun 09, 2016
My fear is how Niger Delta will build up the confidence of Foreign investors after the storm has settled and their demands met.
Re: Foreign Refineries To Stop Buying Nigeria’s Crude Oil Due To NDA Attacks by SycophanticGoat: 11:24am On Jun 09, 2016
Horus:
They are not real militants, they are sponsorised by political thugs to steal crude oil. Wait and you will soon see a new "militant" group pop up from nowhere calling themselves "The Robin Hood of of Niger Delta" asking for oil blocs

This English can raise a dry bone from the grave... shocked shocked shocked shocked

2 Likes

Re: Foreign Refineries To Stop Buying Nigeria’s Crude Oil Due To NDA Attacks by Goke7: 11:26am On Jun 09, 2016
blackmatter007:

You are entitled to your opinion man.

But if you think Jonathan didnt want to implement true federalism, why call for a conference in the first place?

Have you thought about that before you begin ranting about how they purchased this and that.

Man your argument is bland, old and boring but like i said, you are entitled to your opinion!

stop the blackmail please, the NDA ish is about the FG dropping all charges of corruption against all persons from the Niger delta region. It has nothing to do with federalism or ownership of oil blocks. Reason they are not interested in dialogue, even the FG knows this.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Isaac Kekemeke Suspended Over Tinubu’s Endorsement In Ondo / Reno Omokri Alleges Threat To Take Him Out / Fayemi: Amotekun Not Regional Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.