Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,063 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:29 AM

She Beg Me To Drink Tramadol After Six Rounds - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Beg Me To Drink Tramadol After Six Rounds (6875 Views)

She Beg Me To Do Her Anal. If I Obliged Will This Make It A Gay Act? / Zimbabwean Man Disgraced By Prostitutes For Not Paying For 5 Rounds Of Sex / I Get 4 Rounds Of Sex Each Night - Man Who Married 2 Wives At Same Time In Delta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Beg Me To Drink Tramadol After Six Rounds by Nobody: 6:32am On Jun 09, 2016
If some girls no use bill kill you they will probably kill you with sex, i know Edo girls can sex but not like this (this one na sex matchine), after the sixth round i was so weak and i started crying i cant continue telling her we will continue tomorrow, but she is not ready to quite just yet, she even said that i should drink tramadol to boost my energy (she went to her bag and bring out tramadol 200 ml), i was like wtf na sex she they date me for?
I had to lie that i want to go and ease myself and ran away or else maybe i for don go thy kingdom come.
Re: She Beg Me To Drink Tramadol After Six Rounds by Cutehector(m): 6:33am On Jun 09, 2016
grin

1 Like

Re: She Beg Me To Drink Tramadol After Six Rounds by Nobody: 6:36am On Jun 09, 2016
Cutehector:
grin

good morning
Re: She Beg Me To Drink Tramadol After Six Rounds by ritababe(f): 6:38am On Jun 09, 2016
You want sex and you got it so why run away?

2 Likes

Re: She Beg Me To Drink Tramadol After Six Rounds by pythonkid(m): 6:40am On Jun 09, 2016
Do you think it's by rounds, maybe you spend around 3mins for each and you expect she won't ask for more , well I Bleep my gf for 1hr 30mins, so I want see mouth wey she go take ask for more

5 Likes

Re: She Beg Me To Drink Tramadol After Six Rounds by pythonkid(m): 6:42am On Jun 09, 2016
ritababe:
Ritababe you're fine but you need to do some fireworks on ur teeth and tell ur guy to smoosh you wella so ur dry boobs will come out

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Beg Me To Drink Tramadol After Six Rounds by ritababe(f): 6:43am On Jun 09, 2016
pythonkid:

Ritababe you're fine but you need to do some fireworks on ur teeth and tell ur guy to smoosh you wella so ur dry boobs will come out

why not help him out.
Re: She Beg Me To Drink Tramadol After Six Rounds by Nobody: 6:45am On Jun 09, 2016
pythonkid:
Do you think it's by rounds, maybe you spend around 3mins for each and you expect she won't ask for more , well I Bleep my gf for 1hr 30mins, so I want see mouth wey she go take ask for more

guy shift, our sex lasted for 3 hours +.

2 Likes

Re: She Beg Me To Drink Tramadol After Six Rounds by Nobody: 6:47am On Jun 09, 2016
ritababe:

it was three much.
Re: She Beg Me To Drink Tramadol After Six Rounds by pythonkid(m): 6:47am On Jun 09, 2016
For all rounds?
Re: She Beg Me To Drink Tramadol After Six Rounds by Cutehector(m): 6:47am On Jun 09, 2016
pythonkid:

make she no go hang herself oo cheesy

Wicked!

1 Like

Re: She Beg Me To Drink Tramadol After Six Rounds by pythonkid(m): 6:48am On Jun 09, 2016
[quote author=thagift post=46404178]

guy shift, our sex lasted for 3 hours +.[/quote of all the rounds?
Re: She Beg Me To Drink Tramadol After Six Rounds by Maxi112: 6:49am On Jun 09, 2016
tramadol doesn't work that way, stop lying to us op.
Re: She Beg Me To Drink Tramadol After Six Rounds by refiner(f): 6:51am On Jun 09, 2016
...this early morning!sad
cutehector darling...I sight u jare!wink
Re: She Beg Me To Drink Tramadol After Six Rounds by Cutehector(m): 6:52am On Jun 09, 2016
refiner:
...this early morning!sad

cutehector darling...I sight u jare!wink
loooool, are u tryn to flirt with me? shocked
Re: She Beg Me To Drink Tramadol After Six Rounds by ritababe(f): 6:56am On Jun 09, 2016
Cutehector:
make she no go hang herself oo cheesy

Wicked!

you such a kid.

6 Likes

Re: She Beg Me To Drink Tramadol After Six Rounds by Cutehector(m): 6:57am On Jun 09, 2016
ritababe:

you such a kid.
e pain am grin

5 Likes

Re: She Beg Me To Drink Tramadol After Six Rounds by GoldenJAT(m): 6:57am On Jun 09, 2016
that girl was specifically send to bring you 2d underworld!de careful ooo

3 Likes

Re: She Beg Me To Drink Tramadol After Six Rounds by Asaib(f): 6:58am On Jun 09, 2016
6, 8, or 50 rounds does not matter, what matters is the quality of the sex even one quality round can cover all the sixty,
Twenty rounds, don't doubt me.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Beg Me To Drink Tramadol After Six Rounds by assfreaky(m): 7:04am On Jun 09, 2016
ritababe:

you such a kid.

Hope say you get yansh sha because ur chest too dry o but if you need assistance, I am a professional in breas sucking and nipplee management. I have PhD in mammary suction and enlargement and nipplee elongation.

1 Like

Re: She Beg Me To Drink Tramadol After Six Rounds by dannyben5: 7:09am On Jun 09, 2016

3 Likes

Re: She Beg Me To Drink Tramadol After Six Rounds by Nobody: 7:15am On Jun 09, 2016
assfreaky:

Hope say you get yansh sha because ur chest too dry o but if you need assistance, I am a professional in breas sucking and nipplee management. I have PhD in mammary suction and enlargement and nipplee elongation.

she got boobs, didnt you see her previous pics?
This picture no show her breast part.
Re: She Beg Me To Drink Tramadol After Six Rounds by Nobody: 7:16am On Jun 09, 2016
Asaib:
6, 8, or 50 rounds does not matter, what matters is the quality of the sex even one quality round can cover all the sixty,

ok i wont
*mouth sealed*
Re: She Beg Me To Drink Tramadol After Six Rounds by Arthurwinner(m): 7:21am On Jun 09, 2016
wax up already
Re: She Beg Me To Drink Tramadol After Six Rounds by ireneony(f): 7:32am On Jun 09, 2016
Who dash monkey banana. grin

Op picture of you doing it or else grin
Re: She Beg Me To Drink Tramadol After Six Rounds by ireneony(f): 7:35am On Jun 09, 2016
If only lalasticlala can move this to FrontPage grin

1 Like

Re: She Beg Me To Drink Tramadol After Six Rounds by OgaTheTop2: 7:35am On Jun 09, 2016
Asaib:
Exactly.
For those who don't know, Tramadol is a slow and pleasurable killer. Too much of Tramadol can make you feel no pain while your heart stops beating. Pleasurable death that is.
Re: She Beg Me To Drink Tramadol After Six Rounds by SuperSupremo(m): 7:39am On Jun 09, 2016
ireneony:
If only lalasticlala can move this to FrontPage grin
Lol

Meanwhile am apologising to you in advance oo
Re: She Beg Me To Drink Tramadol After Six Rounds by ireneony(f): 7:40am On Jun 09, 2016
SuperSupremo:
Lol

Meanwhile am apologising to you in advance oo
why?
Re: She Beg Me To Drink Tramadol After Six Rounds by Gliterrati(f): 7:42am On Jun 09, 2016
Run Away Soldier... If Nah The Babe Run, You For Come Dey Make Noise For Here grin
Re: She Beg Me To Drink Tramadol After Six Rounds by dabimzy(f): 7:42am On Jun 09, 2016
Has she seen your will?

1 Like

Re: She Beg Me To Drink Tramadol After Six Rounds by SuperSupremo(m): 7:42am On Jun 09, 2016
ireneony:
why?
Anything you see you must take am like that oo

I just need to do this in advance.lol

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sad! Sad!!! Boy Dies After Masturbating 56 Times [photo] / Do I Look Better As A Petite Woman Or As A Chubby Sized Lady / Help! My Fiance Still Thinks I'm A Virgin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.