Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,540 members, 7,827,015 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:25 AM

If You Say All Boys Cheat And You Really Believe That. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Say All Boys Cheat And You Really Believe That. (420 Views)

Women And Their Cooking Styles (before You Say I Do) / What Twitter User Thinks Of Men Who Cheat And Keep It A Secret / One big reason why married people cheat and how to avoid it. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Say All Boys Cheat And You Really Believe That. by alwaysemmy(m): 6:35am On Jun 09, 2016
If you say ALL BOYS CHEAT and you REALLY BELIEVE THAT. My question is, boys cheat with what or who? Do boys cheat with boys or with invisible girls?
I think, all girls want to make a boy cheat.

I think it is simple. If he comes to cheat with you, tell him you don't cheat and that you wont be a girl that makes a guy cheat. If you don't know he had someone, when you eventually find out, go to the girl, apologise and tell her that you don't know the guy had someone and that you don't know what you were doing was "cheating".

Don't cheat and then say ALL BOYS CHEAT. Don't continue CHEATING when you realize he is CHEATING. SIMPLE.

If you support him and go through with it, then the guy is merely doing what you asked him or desired him to do. You are the one cheating or you are the one wanting every guy to cheat: that is why you stuck to the notion that every guy cheats.
Re: If You Say All Boys Cheat And You Really Believe That. by Dabigbroda(m): 6:43am On Jun 09, 2016
k
Re: If You Say All Boys Cheat And You Really Believe That. by nonjebose(m): 6:47am On Jun 09, 2016
Who believes that kindergarten rhyme? The answer is clear though
Re: If You Say All Boys Cheat And You Really Believe That. by skywalker240(m): 9:48am On Jun 09, 2016
dont mind them, always looking for made men they fail to know that EVERY MADE GUY HAS A WOMAN IN HIS LIFE.....

Ladies cheat more in Present day nigeria

(1) (Reply)

A Wife Needed / 4 Reasons It’s OK To Be The First To Apologize / LADIES; Here’s 7 Signs That Your Man Truly Loves You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.