Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,615 members, 7,823,685 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:20 PM

Diesel, Kerosene Prices Skyrocket Nationwide - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Diesel, Kerosene Prices Skyrocket Nationwide (29353 Views)

Oil Bunkerers Arrested For Mixing Original Diesel With Kerosene In Lagos (Photos / FG May Introduce Tax On Petrol, Diesel, Kerosene, Gas If…- PPRA / FG May Introduce Tax On Petrol, Diesel, Kerosene, Gas If…- PPRA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Diesel, Kerosene Prices Skyrocket Nationwide by Oliviaxx(f): 10:39am On Jun 09, 2016
KissCODE:
He is a great God
He is a great God
He is a great God
is all i know (singing).

The Lord shall supply all my needs according to HIS riches in glory.

The LORD is my Shepherd I shall not want.

Lord thank you so much because you are taking care of your flocks myself & my family included.
Amen!

undecided Is God bringing you petrol and diesel personally? undecided angry

2 Likes

Re: Diesel, Kerosene Prices Skyrocket Nationwide by Nobody: 10:41am On Jun 09, 2016
...Yet one dumb/self-serving ruler left his roof on fire for an holiday!..pathetic!!

3 Likes

Re: Diesel, Kerosene Prices Skyrocket Nationwide by Nobody: 10:43am On Jun 09, 2016
Oliviaxx:

Ask him oh . . .

2 Likes

Re: Diesel, Kerosene Prices Skyrocket Nationwide by chiedu7: 10:44am On Jun 09, 2016
grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Diesel, Kerosene Prices Skyrocket Nationwide by chiedu7: 10:46am On Jun 09, 2016
This is what you get when you take an illiterate and make him President
Re: Diesel, Kerosene Prices Skyrocket Nationwide by segcymoor(m): 10:47am On Jun 09, 2016
Oliviaxx:

I wonder wetin concerns God with this sad

1 Like

Re: Diesel, Kerosene Prices Skyrocket Nationwide by Nobody: 10:49am On Jun 09, 2016
I am really tired and can't take this anymore. Person get good result no job, no light, no portable drinking water anywhere not all the nonsense they sell to us in plastic can and nylon, no security, no good road except places like Lagos, Abj, Akwa Ibom and some Northern States, inflation of price of commodity skyrocket daily. Mennnnn dos woman need send me dis Owo make I go do passport travel to Canada or Qatar go hustle abeg make young boi like me nor go die from too much thinking while my grandpa age in government sleep at night peacefully. Na to leave this country for them remain

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Diesel, Kerosene Prices Skyrocket Nationwide by persius555(m): 10:49am On Jun 09, 2016
When a country refuses to invest in its local technology, this is what you get.
For as long as we continue to rely on importation and refuse to be ingenious, we will continue to have a near system collapse. Is it not pathetic that we would have to wait for a dangote's refinery before we have respite. Nigeria has been subject to serious energy crisis for long and the govts can only fold its hands and give excuses and empty promises.
God save the masses.

1 Like

Re: Diesel, Kerosene Prices Skyrocket Nationwide by Mylove55(f): 10:53am On Jun 09, 2016
comos:
Kerosene can be gotten from local refinery here in Niger-Delta,
I keep wondering why Federal Government is destroying them instead of find ways to help bring them up to standard.
and u saTANist ipod were happy when d avengers blow-up nnpc pipeline, which stop d 3 refinery to refine fuel,diesel and kero. so we should all be crying, and i wil join u ipod to encourage d avengers to be bombing everyday, i want all price to go up.
Re: Diesel, Kerosene Prices Skyrocket Nationwide by meltiplexer: 10:56am On Jun 09, 2016
Is only GOD that can help us in this country,things are just getting hard every single day. if not for the little extra income that i get from my

naijabet account watin man for do.
Re: Diesel, Kerosene Prices Skyrocket Nationwide by nkemjacob2(m): 10:58am On Jun 09, 2016
if kerosine high ther is alternative. Go nd buy firework and charcool
Re: Diesel, Kerosene Prices Skyrocket Nationwide by Phobia1: 10:59am On Jun 09, 2016
TheNonce:
angry

Diesel I no send but kerosene? Very soon madam akara fit disappear from my area be that oh!

Abeg make them take time!

Cc: ramadan peeps! Una no go hala?
abeg whic village bdat? cuz even for ekiti here akara sellers hv bin usin gas for ova a yr now.
Re: Diesel, Kerosene Prices Skyrocket Nationwide by bashydemy(m): 11:02am On Jun 09, 2016
idupaul:
Buhari just came to impoverish Nigerians ..where are those that said price of Deisel will drop since it's deregulated
So you can blame PMB. For this but hailing the NDA for bombing pipelines. You are not serious.
Re: Diesel, Kerosene Prices Skyrocket Nationwide by moyakz(m): 11:05am On Jun 09, 2016
greatgod2012:
The price of every product has skyrocketed.

The most unfortunate part of it all is that those politicians can't really feel what the average Nigeria masses are feeling. They have the money already.
price of every product,except salaries,and maybe buhari's air-tickets.
Re: Diesel, Kerosene Prices Skyrocket Nationwide by idupaul: 11:08am On Jun 09, 2016
bashydemy:
So you can blame PMB. For this but hailing the NDA for bombing pipelines. You are not serious.

My friend for your info I campaigned and voted for Buhari and I am not from the Niger delta..the truth remains that he vision less ways of handling problems will always bring more problems than solutions
Re: Diesel, Kerosene Prices Skyrocket Nationwide by moyakz(m): 11:09am On Jun 09, 2016
[/quote][color=#990000][quote author=Stelvin101 post=46410846]I am really tired and can't take this anymore. Person get good result no job, no light, no portable drinking water anywhere not all the nonsense they sell to us in plastic can and nylon, no security, no good road except places like Lagos, Abj, Akwa Ibom and some Northern States, inflation of price of commodity skyrocket daily. Men

my brother,even passport don cost o.embassy say dollar and fuel price affect am too.
Re: Diesel, Kerosene Prices Skyrocket Nationwide by moffat(m): 11:10am On Jun 09, 2016
dancing skelewa skelewawawa!!! smiley cool smiley wink
Re: Diesel, Kerosene Prices Skyrocket Nationwide by Mylove55(f): 11:10am On Jun 09, 2016
persius555:
When a country refuses to invest in its local technology, this is what you get.
For as long as we continue to rely on importation and refuse to be ingenious, we will continue to have a near system collapse. Is it not pathetic that we would have to wait for a dangote's refinery before we have respite.
God save the masses.
is that not what ur ineffectual buffoon and pdp over d yrs fails to do? instead to invest in locals, he import everything even toothpick, no
https://www.nairaland.com/do_newpost
Re: Diesel, Kerosene Prices Skyrocket Nationwide by lastpage: 11:12am On Jun 09, 2016
codedguy1:
Soon they will tell us that crude price has increased to $52pb and so fuel too must increase.

Funnily, its the same "recycled excuses" we hear each time:

We need to raise the price of "A Product", so that it can be available.
The price will stabilize after, due to competition in the "free market"
!

*Since the last Deregulation of PMS, even price of Diesel has increased by #50 (to about #190/Litre)
*PMS is still increasing to #160 in some places
*Kerosene is now costlier than PMS in some places ..... abi Vehicles don start to use Kerosene?
*Gas is no-where to be seen, despite the huge cost
*Power Supply is at an abysmal low, despite the incessant tariff increases and hijack from NEPA!

When will those in Power learn that "THROWING MONEY" at a problem, DOES NOT ALWAYS SOLVE THE PROBLEM!...especially in a "greedy, mafia-monopolistic" environment like Nigeria?

Lastpage!
Re: Diesel, Kerosene Prices Skyrocket Nationwide by Nobody: 11:13am On Jun 09, 2016
moyakz:
[color=#990000]I am really tired and can't take this anymore. Person get good result no job, no light, no portable drinking water anywhere not all the nonsense they sell to us in plastic can and nylon, no security, no good road except places like Lagos, Abj, Akwa Ibom and some Northern States, inflation of price of commodity skyrocket daily. Men

my brother,even passport don cost o.embassy say dollar and fuel price affect am too.

If e like make e be one million I go run am. I need to leave this country before the Doom starts cause it's obvious. Things so bad that one can't pinpoint where it's all coming from. All I can say it the mindset set of an average Nigerian has finally caught up with us. We are our own worst Enemy.
Re: Diesel, Kerosene Prices Skyrocket Nationwide by moyakz(m): 11:23am On Jun 09, 2016
Stelvin101:

If e like make e be one million I go run am. I need to leave this country before the Doom starts cause it's obvious. Things so bad that one can't pinpoint where it's all coming from. All I can say it the mindset set of an average Nigerian has finally caught up with us. We are our own worst Enemy.
u funny sha.who u wan leave ur family members for?u beta stay one place!
Re: Diesel, Kerosene Prices Skyrocket Nationwide by syntekelite(m): 11:27am On Jun 09, 2016
there is always a way round all this increase in fuel commodoties,thats why it never affects the elite..the masses suffer for lack of knowledge...
Re: Diesel, Kerosene Prices Skyrocket Nationwide by Nobody: 11:27am On Jun 09, 2016
[quote author=TheNonce post=46405040] angry

Diesel I no send but kerosene? Very soon madam akara fit disappear from my area be that oh!

Abeg make them take time!

sorry do u know what u r saying?

u no send deisel,? deisel scarcity is worst compared to fuel

all d food n food stuff in d market r all distributed through trucks industries use diesel not fuel

1 Like

Re: Diesel, Kerosene Prices Skyrocket Nationwide by SycophanticGoat: 11:39am On Jun 09, 2016
Someone sold Buhari kerosene for only N50 a litre last year. What happened afterwards?? grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

This country is nothing but a horror/comedy show and filled with comedians down south and blood suckers on the other... angry undecided
Re: Diesel, Kerosene Prices Skyrocket Nationwide by ObiOkpor(m): 11:41am On Jun 09, 2016
quemod:
True
Welcome to Nairaland. Which side do you stay?
Re: Diesel, Kerosene Prices Skyrocket Nationwide by sinistermind(m): 12:04pm On Jun 09, 2016
I knew dis would happen... PMS is next.
Re: Diesel, Kerosene Prices Skyrocket Nationwide by olaoreawofele: 12:05pm On Jun 09, 2016
How easy to pass the bulk. How is Buhari responsible for diesel scarcity. Scarcity is reportedly due to the scarcity of foreign exchange. Foreign exchange is scarce because Nigeria is not earning enough from the sale of oil unlike in the past couple of years. Even if Buhari had devalued the Naira earlier as canvassed in some quarters, it is inevitable that prices of commodities including diesel will become higher. I do agree Buhari has his sore points but it is not right we just come out posting things uncalled for.

idupaul:
Buhari just came to impoverish Nigerians ..where are those that said price of Deisel will drop since it's deregulated

1 Like

Re: Diesel, Kerosene Prices Skyrocket Nationwide by Nobody: 12:07pm On Jun 09, 2016
Re: Diesel, Kerosene Prices Skyrocket Nationwide by ancientbanana: 12:58pm On Jun 09, 2016
It's been about a century diesel price went up, until the advent of change.
Re: Diesel, Kerosene Prices Skyrocket Nationwide by bashydemy(m): 1:49pm On Jun 09, 2016
idupaul:

My friend for your info I campaigned and voted for Buhari and I am not from the Niger delta..the truth remains that he vision less ways of handling problems will always bring more problems than solutions
How do you want him to handle problems? By begging the NDA? You think every leader will be as clueless as Yaradua and GEJ? And I believe it was GEJ advice that make Yaradua give them amnesty. If PMB should give NDA amnesty in a year time another militants will rise up again to demand for same amnesty.
Re: Diesel, Kerosene Prices Skyrocket Nationwide by idupaul: 2:00pm On Jun 09, 2016
bashydemy:
How do you want him to handle problems? By begging the NDA? You think every leader will be as clueless as Yaradua and GEJ? And I believe it was GEJ advice that make Yaradua give them amnesty. If PMB should give NDA amnesty in a year time another militants will rise up again to demand for same amnesty.

So then let him continue the fight with a lean purse and see how he would conclude it..there is something called wisdom in the face of provocation. .Buhari needs it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bukola Thief, Saraki Thief’ — Oshiomhole Leads Anti-saraki Song At APC Rally / Magodo: Lagos Reps Demand Probe Of Malami Over Involvement In Planned Demolition / Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Northern Govs Greek gift to Tinubu - Babachir Lawal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.