Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,691 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:37 PM

Manchester Utd (2) Vs Arsenal (1) On Saturday 29th August - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Manchester Utd (2) Vs Arsenal (1) On Saturday 29th August (28095 Views)

Poll: Which team will get 3 points?

Manchester United: 46% (45 votes)
Arsenal: 50% (48 votes)
Draw: 3% (3 votes)
This poll has ended

Bayern Munich Vs Man Utd [2-1] On Tues. 30th, March 2010 / Liverpool Vs Manchester Utd [2 - 0] On Sunday 25th October / Fa Community Shield : Chelsea (2)4 Vs Man Utd (2) 1 on Pens (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Manchester Utd (2) Vs Arsenal (1) On Saturday 29th August by ayusman16(m): 8:08am On Aug 30, 2009
Lets see how they would buy the whole FA. Who says Europeans don't cheat?
Re: Manchester Utd (2) Vs Arsenal (1) On Saturday 29th August by Nobody: 9:26am On Aug 30, 2009
Arsenal boys, u dont go into Red Devil's 18 and dance ere kere,, thats never the way to undo us, she gbo!
Re: Manchester Utd (2) Vs Arsenal (1) On Saturday 29th August by No2Atheism(m): 9:56am On Aug 30, 2009
grin grin grin

- 49 match unbeaten run ended by rudeboydivesteroy

rudeboydivestroy was at it again yesterday
Re: Manchester Utd (2) Vs Arsenal (1) On Saturday 29th August by No2Atheism(m): 10:03am On Aug 30, 2009
- Notice that Almunia's hands did not even catch Rooney, instead it was rooney that fell on top of him intentionally . . . . grin grin grin grin . . . . Almunia's hands actually caught the ground and hit the ground infront of Rooney

- I think Rooney was already falling, before he even hit almunia . . . . (he has been taught well in synchronised diving, Eduardo still has a lot to learn grin grin grin)

[img]http://img194.imageshack.us/img194/2966/rsmbysixtoo.gif
[/img]
Re: Manchester Utd (2) Vs Arsenal (1) On Saturday 29th August by cantab(m): 11:20am On Aug 30, 2009
1 thing u must can not tek  away 4rm the British ppl is their passion 4 d game, it has so blinded them; that they will always want 2 win games @ all costs ( crook or cook ). Man u is said 2 b a British team & Arsenal understandbly a French team, Arsenal or any other heavily populated cosmopolitan club in England can only win Man u by totally out- playing them by miles,Pls i do respect Man u bocs the r equally a gud side but they get the sympathy of their FA when thing go bad wf them, we hv had many instances in d past; the match ystday man u/arsenal is a typical exaple where EFA uses match officials 2 help man u win certain matches.; what Sagna did 2 warrant a yellow card would certainly b over looked by d refree if it were Rooney; Fletcher had a 2-footed lounge on Arshavin & d refree waved play on, the match foul play statiistics shows 26/17 against Man u, yet Arsenal players received 6 yellow cards  to Man u's 2; b/4 the match, the British press , scottish FA hv bn clamouring 4 EUFA to ban Edwardo 4 diving in a Champions league game Vs Celtic, this they succeeded as EUFA hv swung into action, this is surely aimed @ frustrating & distarblizing Arsenal since they hv started coasting on the high this early, Come 2 talk of diving we know the Ronaldos, the Drogbas etal to b excellent in that yet no probes;come 2 talk of Eduardo, we all know he had a career threathening injury a season & half ago which was said to b 1 of the worst injuries any player in England has surffered yet the there was no probe on the intent of d foul yet ppl expect Eduardo 2 place his legs on a plater of gold 4 them 2 b butchered finally., football associations hv always respected the decision of the refrees though some of them are questionable; having said this , there is no way Arsenal could hv won that match wf d prevailing circumstance, Arsenal can still win matches or even win the leaugue if they commit seriously to their game & Arsene Wenger should know that his young & talented players r targeted by some butchers in the names of footballers & guards against the effect of injuries & penalties from EFA match officials by getting a players wf STEEL to serve the whole season.
Re: Manchester Utd (2) Vs Arsenal (1) On Saturday 29th August by ayusman16(m): 11:32am On Aug 30, 2009
See no difference between Dudu and Rooney's dive. I believe the issue should be who is the better diver? embarassed
Re: Manchester Utd (2) Vs Arsenal (1) On Saturday 29th August by No2Atheism(m): 1:33pm On Aug 30, 2009
if fletcher killed someone yesterday he would still not get booked grin grin grin grin

Re: Manchester Utd (2) Vs Arsenal (1) On Saturday 29th August by No2Atheism(m): 1:43pm On Aug 30, 2009
more evidence

Re: Manchester Utd (2) Vs Arsenal (1) On Saturday 29th August by No2Atheism(m): 1:58pm On Aug 30, 2009
Even the man-utd fans knew it was a penalty shocked shocked shocked

Re: Manchester Utd (2) Vs Arsenal (1) On Saturday 29th August by follypimpi(m): 2:08pm On Aug 30, 2009
Is very Obvious the ref is a complete Arrow.Rooney dived into Alumnia's hands and the ref was actually far away from the box,he judged it was a Pen from the fans rxn.
Re: Manchester Utd (2) Vs Arsenal (1) On Saturday 29th August by lastpage: 2:42pm On Aug 30, 2009
@lucillia90
i no sure if u b gunners fan, na so u dey abuse all your youngstars

Ma bruv, l am a "GUNNER" to the bone!
Everytime Arsenal plays, you can kidnap me and l would not even know! grin

Having said that, you could add twenty years to my life-span, if Arsenal continues to win games and the converse, as bad as it is, is also true!! sad

Imagine how it feels, watching Emmanuel Adebayor deliver a fine header for Man-City just now!
That goal was supposed to have been scored against Man-U yesterday, ,,,,,for Arsenal!
shocked

But Viewer, in his Wisdom, sold him off!
Lets be honest with ourselves (lets leave those prat of Man-U fans out of it for now), do you think we have a "point-man" who can deliver goals consistently, for the whole season?
Eduardo is good but we both know Adebayor is better.

Why on earth did we sell Adebayor? For Money?
Even Cheskyy kept Drogba, despite sacrificing him during the European final brouhaha! (and having Anelka as back-up)

Now, l am not against developing youngsters BUT you can not use a "Title chase" to develop a player, you only od that in Training and friendly matches (like Pre-Season).

I tell you, from a "Bank-Balance" point of view, Wenger is magnificent (I wish he was my Portfollio Manager grin) but as he makes more money for the clubs owners (and that includes himself), we die-hard fans will have our emotions ruined over and over again!

Good football without goals or Trophies = Heart attack for teeming Fans!
I dont want to die yet! Wenger is trifling with my health!!

My take is that Prof. Wenger needs to re-evaluate his strategy and decide whether winning trophy is his priority of making more money for shareholders.

Nothing is more humiliating than my little son (the dude is a Man-U addict!) making fun of me all day long!
BUT I still remain a GUNNER all the same.

Moonraker, any solution to this turn of events?
Re: Manchester Utd (2) Vs Arsenal (1) On Saturday 29th August by bydot1(m): 3:05pm On Aug 30, 2009
Arsenal fans needs to lighten up a lil bit, all three points went to ManUtd u can't do anytin bout that. Think about ur next match pls
Re: Manchester Utd (2) Vs Arsenal (1) On Saturday 29th August by PAININASS: 3:11pm On Aug 30, 2009
We robbed them!
Re: Manchester Utd (2) Vs Arsenal (1) On Saturday 29th August by yoji: 4:19pm On Aug 30, 2009
wats all d fuss about d arshavin penalty, afterall he scored seconds after d incident.
Re: Manchester Utd (2) Vs Arsenal (1) On Saturday 29th August by BinghiNya(m): 4:34pm On Aug 30, 2009
Nobody has ever defeated Arsenal square and fair. Last week Gallas brought down John Chukwudi Utaka in a professional manner and a penalty and red card wasn't produced at the emirates. Adebayor is really hot and will dine on the carcass of the Arses.
United will always beat Arsenal . Arsenal didn't play anything yesterday. GO to the championat you might win there.
Re: Manchester Utd (2) Vs Arsenal (1) On Saturday 29th August by aramstizle: 4:56pm On Aug 30, 2009
BinghiNya:

Nobody has ever defeated Arsenal square and fair. Last week Gallas brought down John Chukwudi Utaka in a professional manner and a penalty and red card wasn't produced at the emirates. Adebayor is really hot and will dine on the carcass of the Arses.
United will always beat Arsenal . Arsenal didn't play anything yesterday. GO to the championat you might win there.
Na true talk brof, ONE UNITED grin grin grin
Re: Manchester Utd (2) Vs Arsenal (1) On Saturday 29th August by No2Atheism(m): 6:23pm On Aug 30, 2009
BinghiNya:

were you drinking diet coke while watching or did u not bother to watch the replay to see that [b]utaka actually tripped himself [/b]and that Gallas had nothing to do with his fall.
Re: Manchester Utd (2) Vs Arsenal (1) On Saturday 29th August by victor08(m): 6:42pm On Aug 30, 2009
men i watched the march-the referee was fair on arsenal,well its a pity they had an own goal.4real it happens.someone has to be the winner.
Re: Manchester Utd (2) Vs Arsenal (1) On Saturday 29th August by chibaby5(f): 9:19pm On Aug 30, 2009
their 2 goals were all cheap goalz. . . Arsenal shuda definitely won cuz they played a better game. not surprised tho cuz Arsenal is in da habit of disappointin cool
Re: Manchester Utd (2) Vs Arsenal (1) On Saturday 29th August by Sauron1: 9:22pm On Aug 30, 2009
chi-baby:

their 2 goals were all cheap goalz. . . Arsenal shuda definitely won cuz they played a better game. not surprised tho cuz Arsenal is in da habit of disappointin cool

If you don't cover that mouth of yours, i will send yobs from Mosside to seal it for you.
U stay in Manchester and you are supporting the GAYnners? shocked shocked shocked
Are u for REAL?? shocked shocked
Re: Manchester Utd (2) Vs Arsenal (1) On Saturday 29th August by dipo2much(m): 9:27pm On Aug 30, 2009
Mr ~Sauron~

He isnt supporting Gunners. He is just telling the truth. And would you stop typing GAYnners? Where is your brain
Re: Manchester Utd (2) Vs Arsenal (1) On Saturday 29th August by chibaby5(f): 9:28pm On Aug 30, 2009
~Sauron~:

If you don't cover that mouth of yours, i will send yobs from Mosside to seal it for you.
U stay in Manchester and you are supporting the GAYnners? shocked shocked shocked
Are u for REAL?? shocked shocked

loooool. . .dnt watch it!. . y wud i support Man shit U. . . . ds gyal iz a Gunner 4 lyfeeey cool
Re: Manchester Utd (2) Vs Arsenal (1) On Saturday 29th August by Sauron1: 9:34pm On Aug 30, 2009
chi-baby:

loooool. . .dnt watch it!. . y wud i support Man shit U. . . . ds gyal iz a Gunner 4 lyfeeey cool

Tssssk Tssssk!!!

dipo2much:

Mr ~Sauron~
He isnt supporting Gunners. He is just telling the truth.

He or She? Are you dyslexic?

And would you stop typing GAYnners? Where is your brain

My brain dwells somewhere your deluded mind cannot depict.
It's on a higher plane.
Re: Manchester Utd (2) Vs Arsenal (1) On Saturday 29th August by dipo2much(m): 9:41pm On Aug 30, 2009
Fair enough, Mr Sauron,at least I got you to stop writing gaynners as if you were a do-while loop
Re: Manchester Utd (2) Vs Arsenal (1) On Saturday 29th August by Sauron1: 9:46pm On Aug 30, 2009
dipo2much:

Fair enough, Mr Sauron,at least I got you to stop writing gaynners as if you were a do-while loop

This unrepentant sod/plonker/schlepper/GAYnner does not know when to shut his mouth.
Are u retarded?
Re: Manchester Utd (2) Vs Arsenal (1) On Saturday 29th August by dipo2much(m): 9:52pm On Aug 30, 2009
I'm sorry,Mr Sauron,I didnt mean to expose the rabid Dog in you
Re: Manchester Utd (2) Vs Arsenal (1) On Saturday 29th August by Sauron1: 9:53pm On Aug 30, 2009
dipo2much:

I'm sorry,Mr Sauron,I didnt mean to expose the rabid Dog in you

Go get a life, you idiotic onanist.
Re: Manchester Utd (2) Vs Arsenal (1) On Saturday 29th August by Aqlass(m): 10:03pm On Aug 30, 2009
Well arsenal were unfortunate, they played better. But if d penalty was given 2 ashavin he wouldn't ve scored dat fantastic strike, he scored about 15sec after d incident.
Re: Manchester Utd (2) Vs Arsenal (1) On Saturday 29th August by dipo2much(m): 10:07pm On Aug 30, 2009
Mr Sauron,you are the only one who thinks arsenal didnt play better. I assume you watched the match on a radio. Thats what I call unfortunate
Re: Manchester Utd (2) Vs Arsenal (1) On Saturday 29th August by Nobody: 10:08pm On Aug 30, 2009
dipo2much:

Mr Sauron,you are the only one who thinks arsenal didnt play better. I assume you watched the match on a radio. Thats what I call unfortunate

the same Sauron who disappeared after Arsenal's first goal only to reappear after Diaby's own goal? grin
Re: Manchester Utd (2) Vs Arsenal (1) On Saturday 29th August by Sauron1: 10:21pm On Aug 30, 2009
dipo2much:

Arsenal owned the first half of the game. . . . .United owned the 2nd half.
Match stats show United were better than Arsenal in all department.
The only thing Arsenal racked more than United were senseless yellow cards they copped.

davidylan:

the same Sauron who disappeared after Arsenal's first goal only to reappear after Diaby's own goal? grin

Disappear ke? But you know ma eyes were fixed on the telly.
When you are inactive on NL for a certain period. . . . your status goes OFFLINE.
Re: Manchester Utd (2) Vs Arsenal (1) On Saturday 29th August by dipo2much(m): 10:26pm On Aug 30, 2009
Senseless? Well,thank you for you "relevant" opinion, Mr Sauron. We shall take note. 

Proudly Gunner

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply)

Super League: EPL Set To Hold Meeting; Six Breakaway Clubs Not Invited / Monaco Vs Juventus : UCL (0 - 2) On 3rd May 2017 / Barcelona Vs Inter Milan : UCL (2 - 1) On 2nd October 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.