Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,974 members, 7,817,868 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:42 PM

Which Business Can I Start With 150k? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Which Business Can I Start With 150k? (8516 Views)

How Can I Start A Career In Academics? / What Management Professional Exam Is Ideal To Start With As A Banker? / "How Can I Start A Wig And Hair Business?" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Business Can I Start With 150k? by luvlyADESUWA(f): 10:34am On Jun 09, 2016
Good morning NL.
Pls I like to know the kind of business I can successfully begin with 150k.
A business that can be giving me little cash on a daily basis....

Your candid comments/advice/info will highly be welcome.

Thanks all
Re: Which Business Can I Start With 150k? by Zdoh(m): 10:49am On Jun 09, 2016
luvlyADESUWA:
Good morning NL. Pls I like to know the kind of business I can successfully begin with 150k. A business that can be giving me little cash on a daily basis....
Thanks all
It depend on your location and environment?
Re: Which Business Can I Start With 150k? by Eyinimofe22: 11:41am On Jun 09, 2016

Re: Which Business Can I Start With 150k? by luvlyADESUWA(f): 9:48am On Jun 11, 2016
Thank you all....
Re: Which Business Can I Start With 150k? by Mbasouth(m): 11:34am On Jun 11, 2016
Fast food
Re: Which Business Can I Start With 150k? by rifasenate11(m): 6:21am On Jun 12, 2016
Laundry service , real estate at Togo, magazine, palm oil stacking.
Re: Which Business Can I Start With 150k? by health2wealth: 7:54am On Jun 12, 2016
You can become a distributor partner. But you should give yourself 6 months to one year to break even. For details visit: http://health2wealth.com.ng/health-wellness-distributor-partners/
Re: Which Business Can I Start With 150k? by Xxpress(m): 9:19am On Jun 12, 2016
rifasenate11:
Laundry service , real estate at Togo, magazine, palm oil stacking.
Pls, what do you mean by palm oil stacking?
Re: Which Business Can I Start With 150k? by rifasenate11(m): 10:53am On Jun 12, 2016
Xxpress:
Pls, what do you mean by palm oil stacking?

There's this method of stacking palm oil during collecting season. Buy 20 litres of palm oil ftom producers between the period of April till August . The price is like 4k per 20 litres from the producers. Then storing and stacking asuch as you can afford. Then during festive season like October till January. You can take this gallons to lagos or North where you can resale at as much as twice the price or even 3x the original price.
Re: Which Business Can I Start With 150k? by Xxpress(m): 5:57am On Jun 13, 2016
rifasenate11:

There's this method of stacking palm oil during collecting season. Buy 20 litres of palm oil ftom producers between the period of April till August . The price is like 4k per 20 litres from the producers. Then storing and stacking asuch as you can afford. Then during festive season like October till January. You can take this gallons to lagos or North where you can resale at as much as twice the price or even 3x the original price.
Thanks
Re: Which Business Can I Start With 150k? by Eyinimofe22: 9:12pm On Jun 16, 2016

Re: Which Business Can I Start With 150k? by careercrew1: 10:42pm On Jun 16, 2016
luvlyADESUWA:
Good morning NL.
Pls I like to know the kind of business I can successfully begin with 150k.
A business that can be giving me little cash on a daily basis....

Thanks all
Well OP, I can help you with what you seek.. I have a written article on businesses you can start with almost same amount.

Read here: www.careercrew..ae/2016/06/5-businesses-you-can-start-with-just.html?m=1
Re: Which Business Can I Start With 150k? by Sard(m): 11:33pm On Jun 16, 2016
rifasenate11:

I do this business currently. However, the ones I've now were bought for like 6k each due to the inflation. I'll have to wait patiently to sell them at the right price.
Re: Which Business Can I Start With 150k? by Carmal90(m): 11:12am On Jun 17, 2016
Sard:

I do this business currently. However, the ones I've now were bought for like 6k each due to the inflation. I'll have to wait patiently to sell them at the right price.
how did you store d goods please?
Re: Which Business Can I Start With 150k? by Mquadrant1(m): 2:41pm On Jun 17, 2016
Sard:

What if the inflation goes down on or before the festive season, how can one maximize profits?
Re: Which Business Can I Start With 150k? by Sard(m): 3:14pm On Jun 17, 2016
Carmal90:

how did you store d goods please?
Someone does that for me. But based on my knowledge, they don't require much storage facility, you only need to have them kept in 25-ltr kegs and store them in a cool room with the kegs not sitting on the bare floor. The person that stores them for me usually put them on woods/planks inside her store. I haven't even checked these ones I have now since she brought them back from the village she got them. To me, it's just like keeping my money somewhere for few months, only to get back them in two folds or more later.
Re: Which Business Can I Start With 150k? by Sard(m): 3:21pm On Jun 17, 2016
Mquadrant1:

What if the inflation goes down on or before the festive season, how can one maximize profits?
I honestly won't say it is impossible, but I've done it three times before now and there was no problem.
There was a time we waited more than we had earlier anticipated for the prices to go up and we ended up selling them more than we thought before. Knowing well this is Nigeria, prices of goods rarely go down than usual, so I don't think that is going to happen. The last ones I sold were bought for just #3,500 each and I ended up selling them for at least #10,000 each even before this massive crash in the value of naira.
Re: Which Business Can I Start With 150k? by rifasenate11(m): 7:12pm On Jun 17, 2016
Sard:

The season Is almost here. 6k = 11k or 12k
Re: Which Business Can I Start With 150k? by lollmaolol(m): 8:07pm On Jun 17, 2016
On the same thing
Re: Which Business Can I Start With 150k? by luvlyADESUWA(f): 4:54pm On Jun 18, 2016
Thank u all for your contributions/comments.....
They are really good ones.

For the person that suggested laundry; thank u very much, yes; its a good business, I started laundry biz last yr November; its really profitable, but VERY stressful. I remember my three workers and myself iron clothes 6 hours everyday and 6hrs every night;

I stopped engaging myself for my workers to be doing it; my dear......the business is almost down now bcox m no longer activ there; no one can take care of your biz for u the way u will take care of it.

Thank u all......
Re: Which Business Can I Start With 150k? by luvlyADESUWA(f): 4:59pm On Jun 18, 2016
careercrew1:
Well OP, I can help you with what you seek.. I have a written article on businesses you can start with almost same amount.

Read here: www.careercrew..ae/2016/06/5-businesses-you-can-start-with-just.html?m=1

Nice writeup u have here......cuddles

1 Like

Re: Which Business Can I Start With 150k? by careercrew1: 9:42pm On Jun 18, 2016
luvlyADESUWA:

Nice writeup u have here......cuddles
Thank you. please check out other articles i wrote and recommend the blog to others.. Thanks smiley
Re: Which Business Can I Start With 150k? by Carmal90(m): 9:44pm On Jun 18, 2016
Sard:

I honestly won't say it is impossible, but I've done it three times before now and there was no problem.
There was a time we waited more than we had earlier anticipated for the prices to go up and we ended up selling them more than we thought before. Knowing well this is Nigeria, prices of goods rarely go down than usual, so I don't think that is going to happen. The last ones I sold were bought for just #3,500 each and I ended up selling them for at least #10,000 each even before this massive crash in the value of naira.

pls can you suggest where I can get the palm oil, pls when is d right time for buying and selling? pls where can I sell the palm oil pls?
Re: Which Business Can I Start With 150k? by Carmal90(m): 9:54pm On Jun 18, 2016
Sard:

Re: Which Business Can I Start With 150k? by Sard(m): 11:18pm On Jun 18, 2016
Carmal90:

pls can you suggest where I can get the palm oil, pls when is d right time for buying and selling? pls where can I sell the palm oil pls?
Like I said earlier, someone oversees that stuff for me, so my knowledge of the whole stuff is minimal.
However, we're at the moment where selling them is lucrative, so it's definitely not a good time to buy.
As for where to get them, it depends on where you stay. Mine are usually gotten from the remote areas of Ife town in Osun State. You can make enquiry on where to get them around you.
If you can tell where you're based, I may be able to make enquiries on your behalf.
Re: Which Business Can I Start With 150k? by Carmal90(m): 11:34pm On Jun 18, 2016
Sard:

Like I said earlier, someone oversees that stuff for me, so my knowledge of the whole stuff is minimal.
However, we're at the moment where selling them is lucrative, so it's definitely not a good time to buy.
As for where to get them, it depends on where you stay. Mine are usually gotten from the remote areas of Ife town in Osun State. You can make enquiry on where to get them around you.
If you can tell where you're based, I may be able to make enquiries on your behalf.

thanks man, am staying in Lagos, I know and heard of remote town in ife,my major concern is selling them...any hope?
Re: Which Business Can I Start With 150k? by Nobody: 6:58am On Jun 19, 2016
What you need to know about registering your business or company in Nigeria. Business name registration is an important aspect of setting up businesses in the country. Ventures/ Enterprises, Companies, Churches, Non- governmental organizations (N.G.Os) Clubs, Schools, Association and so on are usually registered under Companies and Allied Matters ACT,1990 by Corporate Affairs Commission (C.A.C). The process of registering business can very tedious and stressful at time but if you are working with an accredited agent you can have your certificate in 3-4weeks. For newbies filling themselves, you may have your documents queried, rejected and have to wait for so long before you get your certificate so you have to understand the processes involve and the legal requirement in registering your Companies(LTD, PLC and UnlimitedLC), churches, NGO and so on. [b]Steps required for registering Ventures / Enterprises: 1. Apply For Name Search (If approved, u proceed to next step otherwise you re-apply again) 2. Get business Registration form for filing, (Fill details of proprietor(s), address of business, date of commencement, etc. Note: Some documents may be required during filling depending on the nature of the business such as proficiency certificates, membership certificate or license document etc. 3. Get your certificate with Certified True Copies in two (2) weeks after filing. If queried or CAC request for re-validation, u may have to repeat some process. Steps required for registering Companies in Nigeria (Example: Limited Company) 1. Apply For Name Search (If approved, u proceed to next step otherwise you re-apply again) 2. Get Set of Forms (CAC 2, CAC 2.1, CAC 3, CAC 7 …) 3. Prepare a Memorandum of Association (MoA) and Article of Association (AoA) ( You need a lawyer to do this for you or an experienced CAC accredited agent) 4. Apply for Stamp Duty at FIRS office with your Share Capital and MoA & AoA Documents (It takes about three days to process) 5. Fill your set of forms ( attached are Copies of ID card of directors and company Secretary, or any other documents depending on your business objects) 6. Submit the forms with MoA & AoA and other documents. Then get your certificate in two weeks after filing. See images of Registered Company Certificate and Memorandum and Article of association Stamped by FIRS For any other information or support on registering your Enterprise, company, Church, NGO and so on, Call: 07046492047 or 07015530202
Re: Which Business Can I Start With 150k? by akinjuly77(m): 9:05am On Jul 29, 2016
admindim:
want TO LEARN BRO
contact me on Watsapp with the number i stipulated .
Re: Which Business Can I Start With 150k? by Cully408(m): 9:38am On Aug 05, 2016
Sard:

please can i have ur phone for more details about this palm oil business, I base in ph
Re: Which Business Can I Start With 150k? by Cully408(m): 9:40am On Aug 05, 2016
rifasenate11:

The season Is almost here. 6k = 11k or 12k
please can i have your contact for more info about this palm oil business, help a brother and i base in ph

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tips To Help You On Your First Day At A New Job / Www.joinpg.com / 4 Undeniable Reasons Why Your Comedy Career Isn't Growing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.