Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,714 members, 7,824,024 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:41 PM

God Is A Misogynist! Women, Take Note. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / God Is A Misogynist! Women, Take Note. (819 Views)

Ladies, Share Your Experience With A Misogynist (woman Hater) / L / How Do I Become A Misogynist? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

God Is A Misogynist! Women, Take Note. by FreeBSD: 10:38am On Jun 09, 2016
I have returned with my lamentations(I am publishing my book "The Lamentations Of A Misogynist". Would release soon please buy.).

- God made Adam then he made Eve to keep Adam company and satisfy his sexual desires. Now, the result of that sexual satisfaction is pregnancy! Adam(Man) enjoys the sex, the romance, the everything and even enjoy the joy of the baby afterwards! What does the woman enjoy? undecided She only feels bored because Adam obviously cares about himself, and after the sex, get pregnant, carry load for 9 months, and after the 9 months, go through HELL to bring the baby for Adam(Man) to enjoy smiley So even god is a Misogynist

- Allah(Islam Version of god), promised the holy men 72 Virgins! What did he promise the women? Nothing! undecided Even he is a misogynist.

- Demons poses women more but find it difficult to posses men! They make women useless! But men stay sharp! Even demons are misogynists!

Now, the point of my story..

God, Nature, Demons, And other Metaphysical forces behind this creation are all Misogynists as everything they did, do, are going to do, are/will be in favor of men!

80% Pastors - Men
99.98% Alfas, Imams - Men
99% Priests - Men
89% Prophet - Men

How many women are pastors? undecided Don't give me that crap about those pastor mrs women that their husband is G.O. Bullshit! How many of them women are like Pastor Chris, Adeboye, TB J., and the rest? God made man first in his own image!

God is Man-like not woman-like!
God appointed Men as his true prophets not these fake women prophet today
God recognize Kings (not queens)
God recognize and permits the slay of women who fornicate or comit adultery(Not men)
God made man in-charge just like himself not woman
All gods are Men
Men are gods!
God has a Son! not a daughter and no wife! His own misogyny is special smiley
All Angels are males except the Angel of Death that is female
All Demons are males! except Jezebel & Lilith that are female!
Jesus is a Man!
Jesus has no wife!
His disciples were men! no single woman involve
He turned water to wine for men to drink! not women
His apostles and the great saints till date are ALL males!
Even Pope is a man!
Men are cherished and much more respected because God made it so!
Without a Man there can be no life today! Before you mention woman and her vagina, know that The only important thing is Sperm which can only come from Man! There is no artificial sperm! if so, why women dey find husband and sperm banks all around? Why not buy some artificial sperm?
Only a Man(Moses) has seen God small! Woman, NEVER and NEVER WILL!
God does not hear woman prayer when she is on period! Even he finds it disgusting. But men, anytime, anyday, anywhere, baba is listening cool
God gave Man everything! He gave a man strength to hustle and make it, wisdom to rise to the top and be the boss, ability to be King, protection from all sorts of weaknesses and threats as man can defend himself! What did he give woman? Nothing but 9 months of load and 3 hours of Pain in child birth and yeah, a Vagina which is still owned by Men! Only woman is holding it!

Finally,

Lucifer used a woman to put everyone in this current predicament we call End-Time! If it wasn't for woman, we wont be in this mess!
Re: God Is A Misogynist! Women, Take Note. by FreeBSD: 10:39am On Jun 09, 2016
cc lalasticlala
Re: God Is A Misogynist! Women, Take Note. by Nobody: 10:41am On Jun 09, 2016
lol
Re: God Is A Misogynist! Women, Take Note. by obiorathesubtle: 10:44am On Jun 09, 2016
Na nonsense you write for there..
Re: God Is A Misogynist! Women, Take Note. by AlexCk: 10:45am On Jun 09, 2016
That's ur opinion mate. Not everything is as it seems.
Re: God Is A Misogynist! Women, Take Note. by Ramanto(m): 10:55am On Jun 09, 2016
that's myopic
Re: God Is A Misogynist! Women, Take Note. by Tapout(m): 10:56am On Jun 09, 2016
- God made Adam then he made Eve to keep Adam company and satisfy his sexual desires.

na wah o! Dem don finally remix bible....
Make I reach alaba collect my own copy

1 Like

Re: God Is A Misogynist! Women, Take Note. by FreeBSD: 10:57am On Jun 09, 2016
AlexCk:
That's ur opinion mate. Not everything is as it seems.

And you talk too much mate. Why not shut up already and comment good on my thread?
Re: God Is A Misogynist! Women, Take Note. by vicky6855(f): 11:23am On Jun 09, 2016
I understand your point quit well ... But remember that most of the times you are referring to things that happened in the old testament...

Did you rememeber Mary Magdalene she was the first person to see Jesus... (I mean she was a female and not a male and the first person to see Jesus)
Do you Remember Deborah, she was a female judge in the Bible and she did a miraculous thing in those times...

Now think of Mary the mother of Jesus (Why did God need a woman to give birth to Jesus and yet he did not need a man's sperm to create Jesus)

So do you think?

4 Likes

Re: God Is A Misogynist! Women, Take Note. by vicky6855(f): 11:25am On Jun 09, 2016
And Excuse me who is cc lalasticlala?
Re: God Is A Misogynist! Women, Take Note. by BuddhaPalm(m): 12:00pm On Jun 09, 2016
Depends on which religion...

Athena
Shakti
Hera
Apollo
Isis

God has to be both "male" and "female".
Re: God Is A Misogynist! Women, Take Note. by AlexCk: 1:29pm On Jun 09, 2016
FreeBSD:

And you talk too much mate. Why not shut up already and comment good on my thread?

Like i said, it's ur bloody opinion mate.
Re: God Is A Misogynist! Women, Take Note. by Kaycee7(m): 2:27pm On Jun 09, 2016
I'm going to first commend the effort you put into this. I'm not sure if you're serious. But I can respect a good troll. Now, to your post
FreeBSD:

I have returned with my lamentations(I am publishing my book "The Lamentations Of A Misogynist". Would release soon please buy.).

- God made Adam then he made Eve to keep Adam company and satisfy his sexual desires. Now, the result of that sexual satisfaction is pregnancy! Adam(Man) enjoys the sex, the romance, the everything and even enjoy the joy of the baby afterwards! What does the woman enjoy? undecided She only feels bored because Adam obviously cares about himself, and after the sex, get pregnant, carry load for 9 months, and after the 9 months, go through HELL to bring the baby for Adam(Man) to enjoy smiley So even god is a Misogynist
God saw that Man was lonely and made him a companion. Check the meaning of companion. It goes both ways. Adam was also a companion to Eve. The pain of pregnancy was after she disobeyed God. Adam was also cursed to till the earth to feed. God is fair.

- Allah(Islam Version of god), promised the holy men 72 Virgins! What did he promise the women? Nothing! undecided Even he is a misogynist.
This is for my moslem bros to answer.

- Demons poses women more but find it difficult to posses men! They make women useless! But men stay sharp! Even demons are misogynists!
Can you provide viable statistics to support this claim?

Now, the point of my story..

God, Nature, Demons, And other Metaphysical forces behind this creation are all Misogynists as everything they did, do, are going to do, are/will be in favor of men!

80% Pastors - Men
99.98% Alfas, Imams - Men
99% Priests - Men
89% Prophet - Men

How many women are pastors? undecided Don't give me that crap about those pastor mrs women that their husband is G.O. Bullshit! How many of them women are like Pastor Chris, Adeboye, TB J., and the rest? God made man first in his own image!
I can't dispute this but I don't think it makes God misogynistic.

God is Man-like not woman-like!
God appointed Men as his true prophets not these fake women prophet today
God recognize Kings (not queens)
God recognize and permits the slay of women who fornicate or comit adultery(Not men)
God made man in-charge just like himself not woman
All gods are Men
Men are gods!
God has a Son! not a daughter and no wife! His own misogyny is special smiley
God is a spirit. Man is made in his image not the other way round.
I believe someone listed Deborah from the Bible above. And if I have time to research and recall, I know there are more.
God recognized Queen Esther and used her to save Israel from extinction.
Jesus Christ defended a woman caught red-handed in the act, not falsely accused but caught in the act. And proclaimed, "Let him without sin be the first to cast a stone". So I don't know where you drew that conclusion from.
In charge of what, exactly?
Mythologically, that paints you as grossly, fantastically, unbelievably ignorant. Egyptian goddesses: Isis, Nephthys, Hathor, Sekhmet, Bast, e.t.c Norse Goddess Freida and the famous Valkyries. And you should at least know Greek goddesses: Hera, Thetis, Aphrodite, Demeter, Athena(surely, you've heard this one), Artemis, Hestia, e.t.c
Men are not gods. The same things that kill women kill us. We have the same desires, needs and suffer the same afflictions.

All Angels are males except the Angel of Death that is female
All Demons are males! except Jezebel & Lilith that are female!
Jesus is a Man!
Jesus has no wife!
His disciples were men! no single woman involve
He turned water to wine for men to drink! not women
His apostles and the great saints till date are ALL males!
Even Pope is a man!
Angels like God are spirits and, therefore, are gender neutral. They mostly appeared to humans as men, hence the male branding.
Same as above for demons.
I can't argue with that.
His "apostles" were men. His "disciples" were both men and women. Mary Magdalene was so close to him, heretics have painted a romantic picture about them. Mary and Martha, sisters of Lazarus were also close to him.
There are many GREAT female saints. St Theresa of Avila and St Teresa of Lisieux, Ss Philomena, Cecelia, Thecla, Lucia, Rita and so many more. In fact, this point is awesomely stupid and ignorant.
I also can't argue with this. God is fair.

Men are cherished and much more respected because God made it so!
Without a Man there can be no life today! Before you mention woman and her vagina, know that The only important thing is Sperm which can only come from Man! There is no artificial sperm! if so, why women dey find husband and sperm banks all around? Why not buy some artificial sperm?
Only a Man(Moses) has seen God small! Woman, NEVER and NEVER WILL!
God does not hear woman prayer when she is on period! Even he finds it disgusting. But men, anytime, anyday, anywhere, baba is listening cool
God gave Man everything! He gave a man strength to hustle and make it, wisdom to rise to the top and be the boss, ability to be King, protection from all sorts of weaknesses and threats as man can defend himself! What did he give woman? Nothing but 9 months of load and 3 hours of Pain in child birth and yeah, a Vagina which is still owned by Men! Only woman is holding it!
Men don't seem more cherished. Infact, I think it's the other way round. Women live longer and enjoy better health. Sperm is no more important than the egg it fertilises and seeing as it is the woman who carries the baby to term, it seems if there were no women, there can be no life.
Are you God or his P.A? How do you know which prayers he answers?
God gave woman tremendous emotional strength, patience and fortitude and the strength to make unbelievable sacrifices. God is fair

Finally,

Lucifer used a woman to put everyone in this current predicament we call End-Time! If it wasn't for woman, we wont be in this mess!
Man had the choice to not eat the fruit. Yet he did. And worse, when God questioned him, he inadvertently tried to put the blame on God.
GOD IS FAIR.

1 Like

Re: God Is A Misogynist! Women, Take Note. by missyadorable(f): 3:19pm On Jun 09, 2016
Very true

God hates women
Re: God Is A Misogynist! Women, Take Note. by Vince77(m): 5:00pm On Jun 09, 2016
I was laughing as i was reading.

Well, let God deal with u by himself.
Im out.

(1) (Reply)

5 Traits Of An Emotionally Mature Person / Which Wooing Is Better In Church? Quick Response Needed / Checkout This Awkward Conversation Between A Mother And Her Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.