Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,142 members, 7,815,001 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:21 AM

My Sleeping With A Dog Scene Almost Ruined My Career-cosy Ojiakor Laments - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / My Sleeping With A Dog Scene Almost Ruined My Career-cosy Ojiakor Laments (1359 Views)

Toke Makinwa Reveals How Ex-husband Maje Ayida Almost Ruined Her Life / ''My Breakup With Toke Makinwa Almost Ruined My Business'' - Maje Ayida / Cossy Ojiakor Goes Braless In New Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Sleeping With A Dog Scene Almost Ruined My Career-cosy Ojiakor Laments by beeadebola: 11:13am On Jun 09, 2016
The popular Nollywood actress Cossy Ojiakor has taken to her instagram to reveal her newest project which involves her working again for Popular Nollywood producer Zeb Ejiro. but while doing that the sexy actress revealed her last movie with the producer brought her to limelight. She posted this picture of herself with Actress Bukky Wright and she wrote this:
Finally... Am working with the Mr Zeb Ejiro... The REFORMER. Hmmmmm am super excited... Hmmm the last time I worked with Chico Ejiro was the Itohan.. Where my imagine and my career almost got ruined. Cuz of the dog scene in that movie...it actually made me who I am today

Source: http://blog.iyodatv.com/chico-ejiro-made-me-who-i-am-today-cossy-ojiakor/

Re: My Sleeping With A Dog Scene Almost Ruined My Career-cosy Ojiakor Laments by beeadebola: 11:15am On Jun 09, 2016
Re: My Sleeping With A Dog Scene Almost Ruined My Career-cosy Ojiakor Laments by THONZE(m): 11:19am On Jun 09, 2016
WHAT SHOULD I SAY
Re: My Sleeping With A Dog Scene Almost Ruined My Career-cosy Ojiakor Laments by queenoflafia(f): 11:24am On Jun 09, 2016
See yam leg cheesy
Re: My Sleeping With A Dog Scene Almost Ruined My Career-cosy Ojiakor Laments by ErnieSmallzz(f): 11:28am On Jun 09, 2016
She what?!

Re: My Sleeping With A Dog Scene Almost Ruined My Career-cosy Ojiakor Laments by odave: 11:40am On Jun 09, 2016
Which career is she talking about? Olosho career? Dog f**k you, you still dey talk abt it? U too no be dog? Abeg stop the complain already! Birds of a feather.... tongue

To the mod who banned me twice in 10 days, conttinues o, but when you observe that rain is about to fall, kindly stay in the innermost part of ya room angry
Re: My Sleeping With A Dog Scene Almost Ruined My Career-cosy Ojiakor Laments by Emeka71(m): 11:44am On Jun 09, 2016
I guess she is the babe on the left by my view.
Re: My Sleeping With A Dog Scene Almost Ruined My Career-cosy Ojiakor Laments by okangisaiah(f): 6:43pm On Jun 09, 2016
Still searching for the sexiness.

(1) (Reply)

It’s Father’s Day! Mikel Obi Shares Adorable Photo With His Twin Daughters / Chika Ike Flaunts Her Hermes Birkin Bag / Grace Edwin-okon Displaces Several Producers To Bag Producer Of The Year Award

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.