Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,129 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:50 AM

Another New Niger Delta Militants Gang Emerges - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Another New Niger Delta Militants Gang Emerges (3755 Views)

Army Ready To Tackle Niger-Delta Militants / Niger-Delta Militants Vow To Bomb Aso-rock, Details Specific targets / Buhari To Implement Yar’adua’s Agreement With Niger-Delta Militants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Another New Niger Delta Militants Gang Emerges by Oksman(m): 6:48pm On Jun 10, 2016
Some of us here are actually proving that the unrest in ND is like taking away candy from a baby.
Re: Another New Niger Delta Militants Gang Emerges by Orikinla(m): 8:03pm On Jun 10, 2016
Oksman:
Some of us here are actually proving that the unrest in ND is like taking away candy from a baby.
Re: Another New Niger Delta Militants Gang Emerges by biafraone: 9:11pm On Jun 10, 2016
op you are a foo.l
Re: Another New Niger Delta Militants Gang Emerges by 989900: 9:21pm On Jun 10, 2016
Keep giving out cash and keep getting more militant/terrorist cells/groups.

To form one militant group self don dey hungry me too small small. Next . . .
smiley

1 Like

Re: Another New Niger Delta Militants Gang Emerges by Orikinla(m): 10:32pm On Jun 10, 2016
biafraone:
op you are a foo.l
E pain the RE-TARD! grin

Re: Another New Niger Delta Militants Gang Emerges by Orikinla(m): 10:35pm On Jun 10, 2016
989900:
Keep giving out cash and keep getting more militant/terrorist cells/groups.

To form one militant group self don dey hungry me too small small. Next . . .
smiley

.grin

1 Like

Re: Another New Niger Delta Militants Gang Emerges by Nobody: 11:19am On Jun 11, 2016
Orikinla:
Well, Almighty God has blessed and promoted him to become a state governor, federal commissioner, military Head of State and now civilian Head of State and President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
What you can never achieve in your life.
And his cattle ranch can feed you for life.
His children have a better life than you.
He has been more useful to Nigeria than you.
and that his god also ask them to kill people who doesn't fast with them. Wasting blood all over the country cos he doesn't like Niger Deltans . That's why we are giving NDA our support. The blood of the innocent will continue to torment him where ever he is
Re: Another New Niger Delta Militants Gang Emerges by ba7man(m): 11:23am On Jun 11, 2016
googlepikin:
and that his god also ask them to kill people who doesn't fast with them. Wasting blood all over the country cos he doesn't like Niger Deltans . That's why we are giving NDA our support. The blood of the innocent will continue to torment him where ever he is
Other people are giving their support to development and peace, you're giving militants your support. undecided

I swear these Niger Delta and Southeast peeps need their own country ASAP.
Re: Another New Niger Delta Militants Gang Emerges by Nobody: 11:27am On Jun 11, 2016
My fear about new militant every where
is that if one zoogaria is no more and no bubu to hate
which is not long now
where will all this militant go
Will they not fight each other ?
how long will that take.

long live
Re: Another New Niger Delta Militants Gang Emerges by Nobody: 11:39am On Jun 11, 2016
ba7man:
Other people are giving their support to development and peace, you're giving militants your support. undecided

I swear these Niger Delta and Southeast peeps need their own country ASAP.
that's our prayers. Please help us be.
Re: Another New Niger Delta Militants Gang Emerges by chukswhite: 11:45am On Jun 11, 2016
The truth remains that nigeria is in a big mess of which she entered during 1970s oil boom era. The only person that reserves the requisite to clear nigerias mess is PMB. But That is if only he can withstand the caunter attacks of cabals holding the stronghold of nigeria
Re: Another New Niger Delta Militants Gang Emerges by Orikinla(m): 8:00pm On Jun 11, 2016
The Political Amnesia and Ignorance of Unrealistic Critics of President Muhammadu Buhari

http://www.nigeriansreport.com/2016/06/the-political-amnesia-and-ignorance-of.html

Re: Another New Niger Delta Militants Gang Emerges by Orikinla(m): 8:33pm On Jun 11, 2016
chukswhite:
The truth remains that nigeria is in a big mess of which she entered during 1970s oil boom era. The only person that reserves the requisite to clear nigerias mess is PMB. But That is if only he can withstand the caunter attacks of cabals holding the stronghold of nigeria

If only the ignorant ones can learn from the lessons of history.

I was a refugee child who survived when my great mother lost three of her six children among the hundreds of thousands of innocent children who died during the catastrophic Nigerian civil war.
Many of those shouting "Biafra" from the street to the internet are suffering from intellectual ignorance and political amnesia.
The Niger Delta militants are not fighting for the welfare of the people, but for the evil greed of the oil cartel cabal whose members have been arrested for corrupt practices under former President Goodluck Jonathan.

In my 20s in the 1990s, I carried automatic rife whilst working for Alhaji Bamanga Tukur's Presidential Campaign. That gun can be disassembled into three parts and put inside a hand bag without anyone knowing you are even carrying a sniper's automatic rifle.
Before then, I slept on the same floor with one of the most notorious armed robbers who was close to the legendary Oyenusi in the 1970s.
I have been very close to a Nigerian Army general's wife who the late military Head of State, Gen. Sani Abacha called "Madam" in front of me, because her late husband was his boss. So, I read some comments here by some small boys and nonentities and I only smirk in amusement.
Small boys who have not felt the coldness of a gun or walled over corpses before.
I only feel sorry for their families.

(1) (2) (Reply)

NNPC Board GEJ And PMB Compare And Contrast. / Tuface Proposed Protest: See What Oby Ezekwesili Tweeted / It's In Nigeria's Interest To Promote Transparency In Extractive Sector-osinbajo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.