Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,134 members, 7,818,414 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:50 PM

Finally!!! Pictures Of Lalasticala ( Ghen Ghen) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Finally!!! Pictures Of Lalasticala ( Ghen Ghen) (6227 Views)

Pictures Of Chinese Lady With The Sexiest Buttocks / Nairaland Hybrid Application And Lalasticala Snake Game / Last Of Lalasticala (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

Re: Finally!!! Pictures Of Lalasticala ( Ghen Ghen) by Emeka71(m): 9:53pm On Jun 09, 2016
Jessidaisy4:
angry why did you put my hopes up!
Okay you were expecting to find the picture here.
Re: Finally!!! Pictures Of Lalasticala ( Ghen Ghen) by searchng4love: 9:54pm On Jun 09, 2016
u wan come close thread dash long term ban abi?
Obinoscopy:

wink grin
Re: Finally!!! Pictures Of Lalasticala ( Ghen Ghen) by Obinoscopy(m): 10:40pm On Jun 09, 2016
searchng4love:
u wan come close thread dash long term ban abi?
I will close the thread because I didn't see what I was looking for wink

But as for ban, no I won't.

1 Like

Re: Finally!!! Pictures Of Lalasticala ( Ghen Ghen) by tiswell(m): 10:56pm On Jun 09, 2016
Vickyydera:
I wasnt expecting you ro believe either, Its kinda weird you know,crushing online! I find it quite difficult. There are some characteristics that draws me to a man and mostly physical. So I crush on what I see in reality.
you sef get choice as you dey so

1 Like

Re: Finally!!! Pictures Of Lalasticala ( Ghen Ghen) by hemanuelmoc(m): 11:00pm On Jun 09, 2016
Vickyydera:
sorry To Burst Your Bubbles But I Arnt Crushing On Nobody.
please, crush on me and I will Fayrous on you too
Re: Finally!!! Pictures Of Lalasticala ( Ghen Ghen) by TamedWolf90: 11:01pm On Jun 09, 2016
Earth2Metahuman:
grin grin trolls everywhere

If you need innjoo fire, check my signature
No be only innjoo fire, you if you need innjoo thunder, check my siggy..#NdiMMADU
Re: Finally!!! Pictures Of Lalasticala ( Ghen Ghen) by hpk(m): 11:07pm On Jun 09, 2016
SOMEBODY BAN THIS OP TILL 2050...
Re: Finally!!! Pictures Of Lalasticala ( Ghen Ghen) by Nobody: 6:30am On Jun 10, 2016
tiswell:
you sef get choice as you dey so
Yes I have a choice cos am beautifully,fearfully and wonderfully made.
Re: Finally!!! Pictures Of Lalasticala ( Ghen Ghen) by tiswell(m): 8:33am On Jun 10, 2016
Vickyydera:
Yes I have a choice cos am beautifully,fearfully and wonderfully made.

Re: Finally!!! Pictures Of Lalasticala ( Ghen Ghen) by Nobody: 8:50am On Jun 10, 2016
[quote author=tiswell post=46437720][/quote]feel free to express your indepth emotions, its a free world. cheesy
Re: Finally!!! Pictures Of Lalasticala ( Ghen Ghen) by Nobody: 8:57am On Jun 10, 2016
Lemme give you a clue wink

My Sweet Lala

looks like this grin

Re: Finally!!! Pictures Of Lalasticala ( Ghen Ghen) by tiswell(m): 9:06am On Jun 10, 2016
Vickyydera:
feel free to express your indepth emotions, its a free world. cheesy
Don't mind me dear,have a pleasant day.
Re: Finally!!! Pictures Of Lalasticala ( Ghen Ghen) by OkaOme: 9:26am On Jun 10, 2016
Vickyydera:
Its funny when I see threads like this, including the ones crushing on him(why crush on someone you have not met before or even seen his picture?), you guys fail to know that lalasticlala is just a normal guy that was given the job of a mod. So why the hype
Tell me you're not tripping too. Women and pretense.
Re: Finally!!! Pictures Of Lalasticala ( Ghen Ghen) by Nobody: 9:35am On Jun 10, 2016
OkaOme:

Tell me you're not tripping too. Women and pretense.
Are you trying to tell me now that somebody cannot make a free speech out of her free mindedness without you guys attributing hatred, jealousy,tripping and crushing to it? So much for Nairaland.
Re: Finally!!! Pictures Of Lalasticala ( Ghen Ghen) by OkaOme: 9:47am On Jun 10, 2016
Vickyydera:
Are you trying to tell me now that somebody cannot make a free speech out of her free mindedness without you guys attributing hatred, jealousy,tripping and crushing to it? So much for Nairaland.
But, nne, imaka kwa. wink Just take it easy, Lalasticlala is everyone's favorite mod because he's not biased like the other guy (you know who).
Re: Finally!!! Pictures Of Lalasticala ( Ghen Ghen) by Nobody: 9:50am On Jun 10, 2016
OkaOme:

But, nne, imaka kwa. wink Just take it easy, Lalasticlala is everyone's favorite mod because he's not biased like the other guy (you know who).
Nzogbu adighi. imela. Am not really conversant with mods, which of them are you referring to?

(1) (2)

But Why Are Romance section Gurls So Ugly??? / She Says This To Me During Sex / Iyabo Ojo's Daughter Has Grown Into Quite A Hottie (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.