Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,317 members, 7,811,945 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:30 AM

Wike Gives Rivers Magistrates Cars - Photos - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike Gives Rivers Magistrates Cars - Photos (42298 Views)

Hajo Sani's Son Flaunts His Cars (Photos) / Dino Melaye Flaunts His Fleet Of Cars (Photos) / Luxurious Collection Of Dino Melaye's Cars (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike Gives Rivers Magistrates Cars - Photos by Nobody: 2:45pm On Jun 09, 2016
why not Innosen motor
Re: Wike Gives Rivers Magistrates Cars - Photos by danxzy: 2:46pm On Jun 09, 2016
why is it HONDA NOT INNOSON
NIGERIA WILL NEVER BE GOOD TILL WHEN THEY STRT MANAGING WHAT THEY HAVE
Re: Wike Gives Rivers Magistrates Cars - Photos by Nobody: 2:49pm On Jun 09, 2016
I thought this man have sense, oh I forgot, this is a good way to buy the judiciary.

1 Like

Re: Wike Gives Rivers Magistrates Cars - Photos by marv1: 2:50pm On Jun 09, 2016
Sometimes i find it difficult to understand the wickedness of this policians. The other day fayose gave a new car for a legislator that was released from efcc custody in abuja, yet the same gov is owing 5mths workers salary.
youngeagle:
What's the essence of buying a car for a man who can buy Ten of those thing in a minute,to me its a misplaced priority,and this has been a trend since the OBJ administration.
Re: Wike Gives Rivers Magistrates Cars - Photos by 6digitscomrade: 2:52pm On Jun 09, 2016
dirty people just to eat the system dry at very slightest opportunity..see grass sef dey dere for commissioning..the platform looks untidy the rug sef dey do overlapping..no one cares just let cut the chase share our loot and grow fat..smh
youngeagle:
What's the essence of buying a car for a man who can buy Ten of those thing in a minute,to me its a misplaced priority,and this has been a trend since the OBJ administration.
Re: Wike Gives Rivers Magistrates Cars - Photos by Coolgent(m): 2:52pm On Jun 09, 2016
Why not Made in Nigeria Cars?
Innoson may not like this o
Re: Wike Gives Rivers Magistrates Cars - Photos by boardmem(m): 2:54pm On Jun 09, 2016
Now they said they want total control of their resources but i wonder is this how they are going to squander the resources? #ilaughbiafruad!
Re: Wike Gives Rivers Magistrates Cars - Photos by 6digitscomrade: 2:54pm On Jun 09, 2016
SexyKaycee:
1st this is a waste of funds.
2nd where are the IVM? At least if you're wasting funds, waste them on your own economy
3rd... There is no third, this is sad and pathetic
dirty people just to eat the system dry at very slightest opportunity..see grass sef dey dere for commissioning..the platform looks untidy the rug sef dey do overlapping..no one cares just let cut the chase share our loot and grow fat..smh
youngeagle:
Re: Wike Gives Rivers Magistrates Cars - Photos by Nobody: 3:00pm On Jun 09, 2016
YourMajesty:
Zombies will not like this news. grin

Happy Birthday DiAmOnDrUbY.

keep supporting mimzy wink

Thank you so much dear
Re: Wike Gives Rivers Magistrates Cars - Photos by Guyman02: 3:01pm On Jun 09, 2016
Deen77:
Wike from d loan?

Yes, from the bailout fund
Re: Wike Gives Rivers Magistrates Cars - Photos by CashVessel(m): 3:03pm On Jun 09, 2016
youngeagle:

Magistrates don't earn much, so I don't know where you got that info about them being able to buy ten for themselves. Secondly they dispense law and should be seen as fair and just and not swayed by gratification, So I think it is a welcome development. If they need to get to court by 8am everyday, then it's a good thing.
Re: Wike Gives Rivers Magistrates Cars - Photos by ThreeGEEKS(m): 3:07pm On Jun 09, 2016
The problem with Nigeria is not bad economy or lack of money. (as you can see we can afford good cars)
The problem with Nigeria is the bad mentality we have of not believe in ourselves.
Imagine a president like Mr Buhari, going on national television and saying "I'm going to UK to rest and treat ear infection" so in the whole of Nigeria, there's no place to rest again, abi
For the love of God, in America when the president wants to take his leave he goes to Camp David in Maryland, USA. He doesn't go to Kenya or Dubai.

When he needs medical treatment, he remains in USA. How can something as small as an ear infection be used as an excuse. It's quite shameful if you ask me.
A typical American will buy an iPhone or any other Apple regardless of the cost just to be patriotic.

Now we have a motor industry in Nigeria but we can't even try to show some patriotism, especially now that our economy needs it.

1 Like

Re: Wike Gives Rivers Magistrates Cars - Photos by passarella013: 3:08pm On Jun 09, 2016
"mumu" don't go and pay civil servants their April may and June salaries, be galavanting with tax payers money, God punish you and you rivers new vision indeed

1 Like

Re: Wike Gives Rivers Magistrates Cars - Photos by blackpanda: 3:11pm On Jun 09, 2016
youngeagle:

Stop saying what u dont know. Magistrates are not rich. They are not even judicial officers. Pls stop this mentality that every public office is avenue to be a millionaire
Re: Wike Gives Rivers Magistrates Cars - Photos by Rexmarysweet(m): 3:14pm On Jun 09, 2016
nonjebose:
Hope he is not owing workers salary

I am a civil servant in Rivers State. As we speak,am yet to receive my February,March,April,May and June Salaries.

First the Gov Wike asked us to go for verification and everybody did and and later he said everybody must do biometrics. As we speak thee is no time table for the biometrics,we Dont even know when it would get to our LGA.

He is a very Wicked fellow. No UBE biometrics is ongoing,but PPSB don't even know when their own biometrics would come up.

We have reigned to faith. loans here and there

2 Likes

Re: Wike Gives Rivers Magistrates Cars - Photos by Nobody: 3:14pm On Jun 09, 2016
If the judicial system could be bought with few pieces of gold,why would they wanna prosecute their master or pass a tough judgment on him
Re: Wike Gives Rivers Magistrates Cars - Photos by Abagworo(m): 3:16pm On Jun 09, 2016
nonjebose:
Hope he is not owing workers salary

Haha! He's owing 3 to 5 months salaries and 14months for some health workers.
Re: Wike Gives Rivers Magistrates Cars - Photos by SweetSoup(m): 3:18pm On Jun 09, 2016
Sinator ben mumu bruce will not bring his (un)common sense yarn to bear here.
Re: Wike Gives Rivers Magistrates Cars - Photos by YourMajesty(m): 3:18pm On Jun 09, 2016
DiAmOnDrUbY:

Thank you so much dear
Enjoy your day ma.
Re: Wike Gives Rivers Magistrates Cars - Photos by nonjebose(m): 3:25pm On Jun 09, 2016
Rexmarysweet:

I am a civil servant in Rivers State. As we speak,am yet to receive my February,March,April,May and June Salaries.

First the Gov Wike asked us to go for verification and everybody did and and later he said everybody must do biometrics. As we speak thee is no time table for the biometrics,we Dont even know when it would get to our LGA.

He is a very Wicked fellow. No UBE biometrics is ongoing,but PPSB don't even know when their own biometrics would come up.

We have reigned to faith. loans here and there
Eyah. Na wa o. This is serious
Re: Wike Gives Rivers Magistrates Cars - Photos by nonjebose(m): 3:25pm On Jun 09, 2016
Abagworo:

Haha! He's owing 3 to 5 months salaries and 14months for some health workers.
hmmm
Re: Wike Gives Rivers Magistrates Cars - Photos by sabofws5: 3:33pm On Jun 09, 2016
for how many million of dollars? with the scarce foreign exchange why not Peugeot series assembled in Nigeria that can be paid in Naira. you can now see how our governors squander our scarce foreign exchange, how about salaries hope you are not owning a dime?
Re: Wike Gives Rivers Magistrates Cars - Photos by RaptorX: 3:55pm On Jun 09, 2016
Okpueze1:
The margin keeps getting wider each minute as surely another contract paper is in the process somewhere. The rich keep getting richer while we the mass are faced with stack reality of the skyrocketing prices of consumer goods and low income. Which way my Lord? Patiently waiting on God.
This is the problem with you Nigerians always waiting on God to come and help you fix your country. And you have been waiting forever but things are getting worse, when are you people going to realize that your future is in your own hands and that God helps those who help themselves. Power concedes nothing without a demand it never has and it never will.
Re: Wike Gives Rivers Magistrates Cars - Photos by Adminisher: 4:09pm On Jun 09, 2016
dainformant:
so the magistrates dont have cars abii ....in this hard economy

We said it that this bumbling buffoon was empty. This state is already in debt to the tune of 100 billion Naira
Re: Wike Gives Rivers Magistrates Cars - Photos by eagleonearth(m): 4:17pm On Jun 09, 2016
herbie27:
Why ur president no patronize Nigerian hospitals to grow naija?.
hey u can't place life and technology side by side ok? check buhari's fleet to know whether IVM is there, then come back and mention me again.
Re: Wike Gives Rivers Magistrates Cars - Photos by ossuofia1: 4:18pm On Jun 09, 2016
Buy Naija to grow Naija.

Thank you for buying Innoson cars.

grin grin grin
Re: Wike Gives Rivers Magistrates Cars - Photos by Mosb(m): 4:23pm On Jun 09, 2016
Why not buy from that Nigerian guy.. Innocent or something...
Re: Wike Gives Rivers Magistrates Cars - Photos by LockDown69(m): 4:23pm On Jun 09, 2016
Only in Nigeria, why does it have to be a big deal, why does it have to be a ceremony.
Re: Wike Gives Rivers Magistrates Cars - Photos by iberu001(m): 4:25pm On Jun 09, 2016
Waiting for the twitter senator to twit about this, i do know he won't say anything about wike buying honda product instead of our own naija innoson.If its another state, he will open his stinky dirty mouth to twit. Bad belle Man. angry angry angry angry angry angry grin
Re: Wike Gives Rivers Magistrates Cars - Photos by Nobody: 4:29pm On Jun 09, 2016
eagleonearth:
hey u can't place life and technology side by side ok? check buhari's fleet to know whether IVM is there, then come back and mention me again.
U want a governor to patronise locally made cars to grow the naira, and u don't want ur president to lead by example by patronising hospitals in the country, don't tell me no private hospital in Abuja can get his infections treated.

Travelling out means his aiding another man's economy, and another man's currency, I knw is inconsequential to you.
Re: Wike Gives Rivers Magistrates Cars - Photos by Nobody: 4:51pm On Jun 09, 2016
Wike still oweing us our nysc state allowance
Re: Wike Gives Rivers Magistrates Cars - Photos by fabolouz1(m): 4:58pm On Jun 09, 2016
Hypocrites everywhere. What is wrong in purchasing vehicles for State Judges? To the best of my knowledge the Judicial arm of Govt in this Country is independent only in name. Until it start sourcing from funds outside of Government coffers it would still be receiving cars from the Govt.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Wike Warns #RevolutionNow Protesters, Says "Stay Off Rivers State" / PDP crisis : PDP G5 Sheaths Sword, Makes New Demands / Occupy Lekki: Lekki Toll Gate Protest-update

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.