Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,001 members, 7,866,790 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 04:49 AM

Why Do People Date? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do People Date? (456 Views)

Why Do People Date For As Long As Six Years Without Marriage? / The Real Reason Why People Date Online (LEARN TODAY) / Why Do People Date? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do People Date? by ClickBlessed: 1:41pm On Jun 09, 2016
[size=8pt][/size][/b][b]

Mehn! I've asked this tons of times..
"WHY DO PEOPLE DATE?"

I've done some research and figured some of the reasons behinds the coupling/dating shit..

-For Girls, its mostly about Money, Companionship, Boredom, and to feel among..
- For the Guys, its hugely about Sex, Companionship and also to feel among..

Seriously, I think "Dating" is the clouded version of "Friendship with Benefits" cuz its mostly pointless n' undefined..

- Some inferior people feel miserable cuz they ain't coupled up, Who told you you need a partner to be happy?
- Some use the excuse of wanting someone to complete them.. Hey Kid! its not complete you, its complement you..

So please! Don't date if you ain't ready for the commitments that accompany dating... Cuz am tired of hearing Ladies cry n' "He's asking me for sex" and Guys disturbing Africa cuz she's demanding for money..

That's the dating you so wanted, so shut up and deal with it or wait till you can handle it sad

Any Contradictions?

Re: Why Do People Date? by Parpor(m): 1:43pm On Jun 09, 2016
Re: Why Do People Date? by NevetsIbot(m): 1:46pm On Jun 09, 2016
errrr... What did you say Ion know... I just can't read anymore.
Re: Why Do People Date? by Nobody: 1:49pm On Jun 09, 2016
I know why
I think it has to do with photosynthesis
Re: Why Do People Date? by SweetieConstie(f): 1:54pm On Jun 09, 2016
I don't know
Re: Why Do People Date? by histemple: 2:00pm On Jun 09, 2016
You may not know much about someone until you engage him/her in a committed relationship. Only then will you know his/her level of possible future commitment, honesty and dedication. So people also date to ascertain compatibility.
Re: Why Do People Date? by sinaj(f): 2:10pm On Jun 09, 2016
De date to pursue cold embarassed

(1) (Reply)

A Trail Of Happiness / Man allegedly slapped girlfriend for calling female friend slowpoke / D Funhouse Lounge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.