Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,394 members, 7,812,158 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:12 AM

"My Biggest Sin Is That I Talked Too Much Before We Came Into Power"- Lai - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "My Biggest Sin Is That I Talked Too Much Before We Came Into Power"- Lai (31790 Views)

Don Wani Was Wike's Point Man, He Climbed On Dead Bodies Into Power – Rivers APC / There Has Been No Single Bomb Explosion Since We Came Into Power-lai Mohammed / One-Year In Office: My Biggest Shock - Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "My Biggest Sin Is That I Talked Too Much Before We Came Into Power"- Lai by abmarine(m): 3:57pm On Jun 09, 2016
U didn't complete it....u talk too much and Lied everytime

3 Likes

Re: "My Biggest Sin Is That I Talked Too Much Before We Came Into Power"- Lai by yanjutomi(m): 3:57pm On Jun 09, 2016
1st Time u said d truth Lieing Mohammed

3 Likes

Re: "My Biggest Sin Is That I Talked Too Much Before We Came Into Power"- Lai by nortcentrallord(m): 3:57pm On Jun 09, 2016
That's why they gave you a job to talk more and lie more only that the harsh reality and hunger has cleared the hypnosis off the brains of your gullible brainwashed supporters.

1 Like

Re: "My Biggest Sin Is That I Talked Too Much Before We Came Into Power"- Lai by mich2012: 3:58pm On Jun 09, 2016
More like you lied too much and are still lying. Old habits die hard!

2 Likes

Re: "My Biggest Sin Is That I Talked Too Much Before We Came Into Power"- Lai by heistlord: 3:58pm On Jun 09, 2016
This man na LION instead of him to tell Nigerians the truth that he lies too much
Na wa ooooo

1 Like

Re: "My Biggest Sin Is That I Talked Too Much Before We Came Into Power"- Lai by DeleSuper1: 3:58pm On Jun 09, 2016
Bundesliga!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "My Biggest Sin Is That I Talked Too Much Before We Came Into Power"- Lai by Dom2020: 3:59pm On Jun 09, 2016
u don't talk too much, but u lie too much.

2 Likes

Re: "My Biggest Sin Is That I Talked Too Much Before We Came Into Power"- Lai by PapiDShipCapt(m): 3:59pm On Jun 09, 2016
grin

2 Likes

Re: "My Biggest Sin Is That I Talked Too Much Before We Came Into Power"- Lai by BizLifeE: 4:00pm On Jun 09, 2016
They politicians are the smartest liars around.

1 Like

Re: "My Biggest Sin Is That I Talked Too Much Before We Came Into Power"- Lai by flokii: 4:00pm On Jun 09, 2016
But you still talk na. undecided
Re: "My Biggest Sin Is That I Talked Too Much Before We Came Into Power"- Lai by tukdi: 4:00pm On Jun 09, 2016
grin grin The TALES of a Liar (part 1)! Even when you are telling the truth, You are still lying! I salute u sir! Funny enough, anytime I see u on TV, I get excited!
Re: "My Biggest Sin Is That I Talked Too Much Before We Came Into Power"- Lai by Nobody: 4:01pm On Jun 09, 2016
Garrulous dumbskulls!
Re: "My Biggest Sin Is That I Talked Too Much Before We Came Into Power"- Lai by phanshark(m): 4:02pm On Jun 09, 2016
Sir! Even up till now you still talks too much nonsense
Re: "My Biggest Sin Is That I Talked Too Much Before We Came Into Power"- Lai by Odogwua: 4:02pm On Jun 09, 2016
"We Technically lied to Nigerians" -Lie Mohammed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "My Biggest Sin Is That I Talked Too Much Before We Came Into Power"- Lai by kristisking(m): 4:02pm On Jun 09, 2016
This man wont stop amusing people. He often talks with both sides of his mouth. Not only do you talk too much, you lie too much too.

2 Likes

Re: "My Biggest Sin Is That I Talked Too Much Before We Came Into Power"- Lai by nortcentrallord(m): 4:03pm On Jun 09, 2016
quid:
shocked shocked shocked

Hahahahahaha. You are wicked.
Re: "My Biggest Sin Is That I Talked Too Much Before We Came Into Power"- Lai by prinsam30: 4:03pm On Jun 09, 2016
that is y ur name is lie Mohammed

1 Like

Re: "My Biggest Sin Is That I Talked Too Much Before We Came Into Power"- Lai by dacovajnr: 4:03pm On Jun 09, 2016
Oga lie you still dey talk pass when u never enter...[size=15pt]You dey mad!! [/size]angry angry and you still dey admit am

1 Like

Re: "My Biggest Sin Is That I Talked Too Much Before We Came Into Power"- Lai by MrKamar(m): 4:04pm On Jun 09, 2016
grin Linus

2 Likes

Re: "My Biggest Sin Is That I Talked Too Much Before We Came Into Power"- Lai by nortcentrallord(m): 4:06pm On Jun 09, 2016
jakiedudu:
He mend to say; ''My greatest sin was lying too much before elections''.

Lol. You got it right but even with that, Zombies will say "Arh,! This man is humble" who ever hypnotized them did a no return to normal job on some of them.

2 Likes

Re: "My Biggest Sin Is That I Talked Too Much Before We Came Into Power"- Lai by Xberryz(m): 4:07pm On Jun 09, 2016
CeoNewshelm:
The Minister of Information and Culture, Lai Mohammed, on Thursday said his only “sin” was that he spoke too much before the 2015 general election which brought in the All Progressive Congress (APC) into power.

“I believe that my only sin is talking too much before the elections and now I have to pay the price,” the Minister said.

Lai Mohammed, who is the former Publicity Secretary of the party, said this while speaking at the inaugural town hall meeting, entitled ‘Buharimeter’, holding in Abuja.

The town hall meeting is aimed at gauging the achievements of the President Buhari administration in the past year.

Also present at the town hall meeting are – the Minister of Power, Works, and Housing, Babatunde Fashola, Audu Ogbeh (Agriculture and Rural Development), Amina Mohammed (Environment), and Udo Udoma (Budget and National Planning).

“Long before the first year anniversary we had embarked on our own town hall meeting to give the citizens feedbacks on our achievements. The first one was held in Lagos.”

“Any meaningful assessment must be situated within the right context. We campaigned on three broad areas, corruption, revamp the economy and security. Have we met our targets? If you ask me, I will say we are on track.”

Speaking on security, Mohammed said the federal government faced severe challenges in ending the Boko Haram menace, noting that government has fought the insurgency to a near halt.

Mohammed, who has faced severe media criticism since the advent of the present administration, noted that corruption was the reason why the war against terrorism was prolonged.

He said corruption had worsened the electricity situation in the country even as government has sunk millions of dollars into the power sector.

Mohammed also disclosed that the federal government will recover more looted funds, adding that so far, the monies recovered was just the tip of an iceberg.

The Minister further noted that the crash of oil prices was a huge worry but however, stated that the administration has the political will and discipline to fulfill its electoral promise to Nigerians.

“In the coming weeks, the conditional cash transfer will commence, the free meal, vocational training and so on would also begin.”

http://www.newshelm.com/2016/06/my-biggest-sin-is-that-i-talked-too.html

lol me just came here to read comments
Re: "My Biggest Sin Is That I Talked Too Much Before We Came Into Power"- Lai by Nicepoker(m): 4:07pm On Jun 09, 2016
The LIAR

1 Like

Re: "My Biggest Sin Is That I Talked Too Much Before We Came Into Power"- Lai by AndyMolarAllwel(m): 4:07pm On Jun 09, 2016

2 Likes

Re: "My Biggest Sin Is That I Talked Too Much Before We Came Into Power"- Lai by 9jatatafo(m): 4:08pm On Jun 09, 2016
He should have said that he lies too much

1 Like

Re: "My Biggest Sin Is That I Talked Too Much Before We Came Into Power"- Lai by justi4jesu(f): 4:08pm On Jun 09, 2016
Very funny. Hard to admit but he did. cheesy

1 Like

Re: "My Biggest Sin Is That I Talked Too Much Before We Came Into Power"- Lai by belente(m): 4:08pm On Jun 09, 2016
YOur problem IS Not thAT yoU TaLK tOo Much, bUT THat YoU a loT Of LIEs

2 Likes

Re: "My Biggest Sin Is That I Talked Too Much Before We Came Into Power"- Lai by nortcentrallord(m): 4:09pm On Jun 09, 2016
MrCow:
yes ooo
Mr lie for ones has spoken some Truth

No truth here. He just lied again. The truth is he lied too much before and during the elections and he just lied even in an attempt to say the truth.

1 Like

Re: "My Biggest Sin Is That I Talked Too Much Before We Came Into Power"- Lai by xperia626: 4:09pm On Jun 09, 2016
now u know??
Re: "My Biggest Sin Is That I Talked Too Much Before We Came Into Power"- Lai by belente(m): 4:09pm On Jun 09, 2016
YOur problem IS Not thAT yoU TaLK tOo Much, bUT THat YoU saY a loT Of LIEs

1 Like

Re: "My Biggest Sin Is That I Talked Too Much Before We Came Into Power"- Lai by dikeigbo2(m): 4:09pm On Jun 09, 2016
That's his own problem, but must he lie to make a point?
Re: "My Biggest Sin Is That I Talked Too Much Before We Came Into Power"- Lai by sammyj: 4:10pm On Jun 09, 2016
He dealt with the Clueless one during the last regime !!! cheesy grin shocked shocked grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
mrvitalis:
But make i no lie, this man deal with Jonathan sha ooh

PDP lacks his kinda.... Fayose is just a thug and talks without reasoning

But brother lai?? Hmmm just ask Jonathan .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2019: Top Presidential Candidates Who Have Visited Obasanjo Recently / Yari-Kalu/Kalu-Yari Senate Presidency: We Have joined forces, Not Backing Down / Lagos Seals Conoil Filling Station Over Environmental Infraction (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.