Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,185 members, 7,818,599 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:34 PM

"My Biggest Sin Is That I Talked Too Much Before We Came Into Power"- Lai - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "My Biggest Sin Is That I Talked Too Much Before We Came Into Power"- Lai (31801 Views)

Don Wani Was Wike's Point Man, He Climbed On Dead Bodies Into Power – Rivers APC / There Has Been No Single Bomb Explosion Since We Came Into Power-lai Mohammed / One-Year In Office: My Biggest Shock - Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "My Biggest Sin Is That I Talked Too Much Before We Came Into Power"- Lai by Puresolutions: 4:11pm On Jun 09, 2016
now your nest iggest sin was admittanve as it confirms the fo*lishness alot of us see u as...
Re: "My Biggest Sin Is That I Talked Too Much Before We Came Into Power"- Lai by town(m): 4:11pm On Jun 09, 2016
I comment my reserves
Re: "My Biggest Sin Is That I Talked Too Much Before We Came Into Power"- Lai by anytexy: 4:13pm On Jun 09, 2016
ridwanayo:
Even lai muhammed know he is a lousy punk nd his full of lies nd deciet but apc zombies would still give excuse even when there boss admit the fact
I don't know why this apc fans behaving like zombie
God bless you my dear. That is my annoyance with them. Even when PMB acknowledged the fact that GEJ surprised him for conceeding defeat and praise him for that. Zombies will still insist is nothing.

1 Like

Re: "My Biggest Sin Is That I Talked Too Much Before We Came Into Power"- Lai by GWMI(m): 4:13pm On Jun 09, 2016
Good.Now you understand what Governance is all about.You must learn your lessons and in the hard way.Thanks.
Re: "My Biggest Sin Is That I Talked Too Much Before We Came Into Power"- Lai by meltiplexer: 4:14pm On Jun 09, 2016
Beehshorp:

How can u call dis truth? Eh.. Did Lai Mohammed really talk too much or "lie" too much.. He should learn to be honest even when admitting his wrongdoings

if you known anybody that is do polities you should run, because they can kill just to get what they want. All of them are Liar!

i prefer doing my thing small small with Naijabet account before i hit big than becoming an old fool
Re: "My Biggest Sin Is That I Talked Too Much Before We Came Into Power"- Lai by jordinsparkles(f): 4:15pm On Jun 09, 2016
God punish dat rotten mouth wey u use make dat sentence... Stupid man since the creation of Adam.
Re: "My Biggest Sin Is That I Talked Too Much Before We Came Into Power"- Lai by town(m): 4:17pm On Jun 09, 2016
I will be back to comment my reserve.
Re: "My Biggest Sin Is That I Talked Too Much Before We Came Into Power"- Lai by kaairoz: 4:18pm On Jun 09, 2016
Re: "My Biggest Sin Is That I Talked Too Much Before We Came Into Power"- Lai by lebete3000: 4:19pm On Jun 09, 2016
mrvitalis:
But make i no lie, this man deal with Jonathan sha ooh

PDP lacks his kinda.... Fayose is just a thug and talks without reasoning

But brother lai?? Hmmm just ask Jonathan .

Please let me in on some of his epic jabs....
Re: "My Biggest Sin Is That I Talked Too Much Before We Came Into Power"- Lai by PLEXPLEX(m): 4:23pm On Jun 09, 2016
This lieing mohammed ll never stop even when ur bosses are now embracing reality u r still living ur name. Na to u walahi
Re: "My Biggest Sin Is That I Talked Too Much Before We Came Into Power"- Lai by mrvitalis(m): 4:27pm On Jun 09, 2016
lebete3000:

Please let me in on some of his epic jabs....
Clueless president
Aprantice president
Kingdagatin president
Etc them plenty
Re: "My Biggest Sin Is That I Talked Too Much Before We Came Into Power"- Lai by Ravenna: 4:29pm On Jun 09, 2016
ridwanayo:
Even lai muhammed know he is a lousy punk nd his full of lies nd deciet but apc zombies would still give excuse even when there boss admit the fact
I don't know why this apc fans behaving like zombie
Being a zombie is hell.
Lie mohd broke the 4th Law of Power; Always say less than necessary.
Re: "My Biggest Sin Is That I Talked Too Much Before We Came Into Power"- Lai by IkpuMmadu: 4:32pm On Jun 09, 2016
thank lord you are coming back to ur senses lai the liar
Re: "My Biggest Sin Is That I Talked Too Much Before We Came Into Power"- Lai by Seahawk: 4:34pm On Jun 09, 2016
Lmao. He only just realized it? grin
Re: "My Biggest Sin Is That I Talked Too Much Before We Came Into Power"- Lai by kgr8mike(m): 4:41pm On Jun 09, 2016
Sin against who? Yourself, Nigerians or God?

If against yourself, please u are not fit for public office for you are defective. If against Nigerians pls do us that kindness of resigning, if against God he is ever merciful and gracious, go to Him and your sins will be forgiven.

So whom did u sin against Lai?
Re: "My Biggest Sin Is That I Talked Too Much Before We Came Into Power"- Lai by HirstMOG(m): 4:44pm On Jun 09, 2016
admax:
Another Fake News

another zombie spotted.
Re: "My Biggest Sin Is That I Talked Too Much Before We Came Into Power"- Lai by Paperwhite(m): 4:45pm On Jun 09, 2016
grin grin grin cheesy.This man is really a clown walahi.Chronic lying Lai liar muhammed.He must now be astonished how his protégé Femi Adeshina is presently taking the shine of him as the devil is equally now in awe of him for supplanting him as the indisputable father of lies.
Re: "My Biggest Sin Is That I Talked Too Much Before We Came Into Power"- Lai by megareal: 5:14pm On Jun 09, 2016
nortcentrallord:

No truth here. He just lied again. The truth is he lied too much before and during the elections and he just lied even in an attempt to say the truth.
Word! grin grin grin grin
Re: "My Biggest Sin Is That I Talked Too Much Before We Came Into Power"- Lai by chivic(m): 5:23pm On Jun 09, 2016
Well I think your biggest problem is that you lie too much after you came into power and you don't want to repent
Re: "My Biggest Sin Is That I Talked Too Much Before We Came Into Power"- Lai by olive282(f): 5:33pm On Jun 09, 2016
Lol...d man too tok...nw no action..i tire...lite sef no cum de cry
Re: "My Biggest Sin Is That I Talked Too Much Before We Came Into Power"- Lai by chrisskynet(m): 5:45pm On Jun 09, 2016
Ur biggest sin ain't cos u talk to much is cos u lie to much.... Well dis is wat happens wen ur name follows u... Lie Mohammed thus he has to lie all d time.. Lie lie Mohammed...
Re: "My Biggest Sin Is That I Talked Too Much Before We Came Into Power"- Lai by tete7000(m): 5:54pm On Jun 09, 2016
...Rather you lied too much.
Re: "My Biggest Sin Is That I Talked Too Much Before We Came Into Power"- Lai by thuao(m): 5:54pm On Jun 09, 2016
Point of correction, u lied too much, now that u re in govt, u v increased ur lies, infact , u re the "i" in lie, without u, there's no lie.
Baddest liar ever liveth.
lai, lie o, lieth.
Patron saint of liars.
Lord of the liars.
legend of the liar.
when you re gone, ur legacy(lies) will outlive u.
Uncle Lie, u gave a new definition n dimension to lieing

1 Like

Re: "My Biggest Sin Is That I Talked Too Much Before We Came Into Power"- Lai by maziligs(m): 6:19pm On Jun 09, 2016
Lai Mohammed's lies if tangible will fill kano state. grin undecided
Re: "My Biggest Sin Is That I Talked Too Much Before We Came Into Power"- Lai by FLYFIRE(m): 6:46pm On Jun 09, 2016
mrvitalis:
Clueless president Aprantice president Kingdagatin president Etc them plenty
Hahaha... isnt it funny? Who is now the best definition of these "JAB"?
Re: "My Biggest Sin Is That I Talked Too Much Before We Came Into Power"- Lai by Ebunoluwa20(f): 6:48pm On Jun 09, 2016
The one wey u go do with baba. U no go talk am na, we sabi una
Re: "My Biggest Sin Is That I Talked Too Much Before We Came Into Power"- Lai by SegunAdewole: 6:49pm On Jun 09, 2016
Lai our lieing brother from kwara.
Re: "My Biggest Sin Is That I Talked Too Much Before We Came Into Power"- Lai by cuteboy2: 7:02pm On Jun 09, 2016
Your biggest sin is that you lie every time you open your mouth, including when you are yawning.

This one you just said now is also a lie, and you know it.

Has nothing to do with elections.

1 Like

Re: "My Biggest Sin Is That I Talked Too Much Before We Came Into Power"- Lai by phenase(m): 7:32pm On Jun 09, 2016
Well ! Since you have recognized that you are Lai ,OK Lai Today, Lai Tomorrow and Lai shall thou be till Bubu leaves Office. grin grin grin
Re: "My Biggest Sin Is That I Talked Too Much Before We Came Into Power"- Lai by onyxo76(m): 7:48pm On Jun 09, 2016
So you know your weakness-well that's a plus for you uncle lie sorry I meant Lai
Re: "My Biggest Sin Is That I Talked Too Much Before We Came Into Power"- Lai by damoneymag(m): 7:53pm On Jun 09, 2016
All hail the honorable minister Mr lai.
The minister for tourism culture and lies.
Your lies are hovering every where like flies.
Oh my,
Your lies are well laid like tiles,
Even the devil hears them and shouts 'bros u try'
recently when u said tomato scarcity was caused by bokoharam, i could hear boko boys shouting '' kia bross that one na lie''
Even issues that are obvious to the eyes, you still twist them like one trying to knot a tie.
Many times i wonder if your bank of lies ever runs dry,
Because u manufacture new ones as days go bye.
When we stoped hearing from you for a while we all wondered why,
Never knew you went to gather new ones like someone who went to source for fresh wine.
chai!
Just at the mention of your name, truth begins to cry,
All hail the honorable minster for lies.

1 Like

Re: "My Biggest Sin Is That I Talked Too Much Before We Came Into Power"- Lai by Stanbeto: 8:24pm On Jun 09, 2016
You are correct Mr Lai

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

APC Broad Daylight Robbery Against Usman Tuggar In Bauchi State / Tinubu Visits Kano, Met By Supporters (Video, Pictures) / Pictures From PDP, Atiku Rally In Ekiti State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.