Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,984 members, 7,952,958 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:13 AM

My NYSC Experience At Taraba Camp, Batch A, Stream 2, 2016. - NYSC (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / My NYSC Experience At Taraba Camp, Batch A, Stream 2, 2016. (47992 Views)

Corpers Taking Selfie At Taraba River Before Drowning (Photos) / My NYSC Experience In Kano State / Nysc Stream 2 2016 Call Up Letter Officially Out For Printing *PICTURE* (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My NYSC Experience At Taraba Camp, Batch A, Stream 2, 2016. by Sirsubway1: 10:00am On Jun 17, 2016
nas00:

You probably chilled at Serti, a town within Gashaka L.G.A. There is an armored military cantonment in Serti with tons of those military guys. The interesting thing I noticed about the North is that uniformed men (police, army, NSCDC etc) were usually very friendly towards civilians, unlike in the South-West, where I came from.

Coming from Bali towards Mambilla, you would pass through numerous military check points. Some of these check points actually have huts where I think the soldiers live while on duty, yet they were never aggressive. Soldiers sacrifice a lot. I wonder what they eat and if they have families.. I love them too. wink

Had a number of them as friends during camp. The funniest of them had the nickname 'no be lie'. Dude was so unusually short for a military man. But the day I fear God na d day d guy provoke. He single-handedly punished all the platoons on parade ground for a long while, beating non compliers with a huge stick. Even his colleagues could not intervene. Eventually, na we 'mammy crew' rescue the camp that day when we promised the guy any amount of beer he wanted from that day till the end of camp. I was not punished with the others that day though, as my 'rank' had already risen in camp before then. I could count the number of times I attended parade throughout. Maybe 4 times. Na either mammy or camp clinic steady cool

There was this UBANDOMA joint in mammy. That was our melting pot for 'shayo' and 'asun'... Then IYA IJESA for confirm pounded yam grin grin

If you've been there, say aye! tongue

Oh God, You captured it perfectly. My platoon commandant then introduced me to the camp commandant, a fellow Yoruba guy so we clicked right away and always chilling at the Mammy till midnight, that Iya Ijesha food was the best, didnt taste the camp food till i left for Gembu. I had to chill at Wukari for 4 days with my Camp GF before traveling to Gembu after that 3weeks ORT. Lol

Yeah yeah, Serti cos I remember one of the Army guys drop me at the Serti car park where i board the bus back to Jalingo. It was fun with those military guys at Gashaka reserve, I was at the hotel in that reserve and those guys are always with me after work, very caring and friendly. I really miss those military guys, one was later posted to Lagos around late 2012, had to arrange hotel for him for 2 weeks through my younger bro cos I had traveled back to the states that time. The driving from Gashaka to Gembu is very scary, the mountain and those monkeys, I always pray cos you can faint when you try to look back from the window.... Fucking scary. I had to relocate cos of pressure from my popsy but I really miss Taraba. Morale.......high

2 Likes

Re: My NYSC Experience At Taraba Camp, Batch A, Stream 2, 2016. by sammyogboso(m): 10:09am On Jun 17, 2016
Hardetayour:
My set was the last to camp at Government College Jalingo before the move to the permanent site. You're lucky you have toilets. For the first 3 days on camp, it was basically short put and bathing very early in the morning like 3am unless you wait till evening until they constructed make-shift pit toilets which also doubled as bathroom too. I never tasted camp food, mammy was my point of call every morning and evening. Made sure I ate something strong in the morning to sustain me till night and something normal in the evening. Camp was fun generally. I was the platoon pest. I made sure I disturbed everybody in my platoon. Then the room I was posted to, met some crazy dudes. You could leave your life savings on your bed from morning till night. if u don't find it there, someone has kept it for you. We were like 48 or so in the room, some of us are still in touch till today.

Dats de kinda of group I wanna belong
Re: My NYSC Experience At Taraba Camp, Batch A, Stream 2, 2016. by bjbukzy(m): 10:37am On Jun 17, 2016
Hardetayour:
My set was the last to camp at Government College Jalingo before the move to the permanent site. You're lucky you have toilets. For the first 3 days on camp, it was basically short put and bathing very early in the morning like 3am unless you wait till evening until they constructed make-shift pit toilets which also doubled as bathroom too. I never tasted camp food, mammy was my point of call every morning and evening. Made sure I ate something strong in the morning to sustain me till night and something normal in the evening. Camp was fun generally. I was the platoon pest. I made sure I disturbed everybody in my platoon. Then the room I was posted to, met some crazy dudes. You could leave your life savings on your bed from morning till night. if u don't find it there, someone has kept it for you. We were like 48 or so in the room, some of us are still in touch till today.

lol...was there also in nov 2014.....i no sure if i sabi my platoon leader sef. just went to camp to sleep.
my roomates were also crazy and trustworthy.
Re: My NYSC Experience At Taraba Camp, Batch A, Stream 2, 2016. by bjbukzy(m): 10:48am On Jun 17, 2016
JessiliciousJes:
PART 3

Like the pains i felt on my legs yesterday werent enough, these soldiers decided to add more pains by making us stand under the hot sun for hard labor, screaming 'sir yes sir!!!' and marching like i registered to join the Nigerian army and not NYSC. Right now i just feel complete numbness on my legs. E be like say blood no dey flow again.

Well, from the beginning, after sleeping last night like a dead person (so much so that i didnt even hear the bell ring), the bunker by my side woke me up to take my bath. BY 2AM!!! shocked cry I died a little inside). It was freezing cold outside. I didnt even bother having my bath cos i did that just 4hours ago (like 10pm). I just brushed then washed my face(and the rest wink ). Then went to bed for a quick nap only to be awoken by around 5am or was it 4am? Well i didnt check the time cos i was too busy rushing after i was told that we had to pack our belongings and go outside the gate to be addressed. I packed then went outside(good news:those who came a day before got to keep the positions we spent the night in).
When we were outside the gate, the state coordinator and some soldiers gave their semi long speech while we stood(beginning of the leg ache), then our bags were searched one by one for contrabands like knives,forks,etc. Before i travelled to the camp, I heard that extensions were not allowed(but they had just one charging point on every side of wall. That is four in a room of about 30 girls). See talk o! I sha jejely carried my extension and hid it in a hidden compartment of my box. I no fit shout.
After the searching and we entered the camp, registration started. Time for another queuing cry (I just weak). Sha i maneuvered my little body to the front line so it was quite quick for me. I supplied my documents,ID card,etc. After this, i headed to the store for another mini registration to collect our "prison uniform"(khaki,whites and the rest) at my allocated platoon queue. As usual, everything was way too big. I sha sha smiled with one soldier who changed my under sized white sneakers. Even at that it was still a lil bit undersized. At this point i just went to exchange with someone who had my size. After which i took my box to my room.
As for the khaki, i went to mammy market to get them slim fitted for #1500 angry (I never start to dey vex). While they sewed, i just went to go and chop better pounded yam with vegetable and egusi soup for #300. This food cool my temper small grin Then i went back to the tailor to test the cloth. While doing so, this soldier just came from nowhere. He shouted at the top of his Hausa accent voice, "All corpers file outside now". Omor no b small fear catch me o undecided Still wearing my khaki i file outside. He told us to form a line of threes and squat. See punishment. And for wat

Im so tired abeg. Will continue later. wink
was in no rush to do anything! adjusted my khaki after opening parade for #500 den....not veing khaki to wear sef was an excuse not to go to parade (dude used dat excuse for like 1week)
Re: My NYSC Experience At Taraba Camp, Batch A, Stream 2, 2016. by labimbola: 11:13am On Jun 17, 2016
Wow!! Its getting interesting
Don't worry girl u gonna get used 2 it nd den wen d social nyt nd a oda activities fall in place, u will definitely enjoy camp
Re: My NYSC Experience At Taraba Camp, Batch A, Stream 2, 2016. by leofab(f): 11:43am On Jun 17, 2016
Meanwhile I'm benue breakfast is served...

Re: My NYSC Experience At Taraba Camp, Batch A, Stream 2, 2016. by Hardetayour: 11:51am On Jun 17, 2016
bjbukzy:

lol...was there also in nov 2014.....i no sure if i sabi my platoon leader sef. just went to camp to sleep.
my roomates were also crazy and trustworthy.
Lol. That was my plan but I didn't want to be bored so I had to do those things. I was in room G1. What room were you?
Re: My NYSC Experience At Taraba Camp, Batch A, Stream 2, 2016. by cross22: 11:52am On Jun 17, 2016
I graduated from EBSU in 2006 and i did my youth service in Taraba State in 2006. I later did my primary assignment in Wukari. My advice is to u is that u should stay where Christians live. I think Taraba has more Christians that are indigenes than any other northern state. Taraba is more save than any other northern state. The only crisis that occurs once in a while is between Jukun people and Tivs from the Benue side in case if u are posted to wukari for your primary assignment. In general, you have no reason to be scared. Taraba people are good people if you mind your own business. And make sure u visit gembu local government. its fun there. If u want to have more fun go to wukari poly, chicks yakpa. Good luck to you bro.
Re: My NYSC Experience At Taraba Camp, Batch A, Stream 2, 2016. by XwhY(m): 12:07pm On Jun 17, 2016
I also camped in Taraba 15B. posted to Adamawa, but now relocated to Cross river. Taraba camp is cool. it was fun then. Enjoy your camping.
Re: My NYSC Experience At Taraba Camp, Batch A, Stream 2, 2016. by bjbukzy(m): 12:56pm On Jun 17, 2016
Hardetayour:
Lol. That was my plan but I didn't want to be bored so I had to do those things. I was in room G1. What room were you?
b2 or so.....the block beside parade ground
Re: My NYSC Experience At Taraba Camp, Batch A, Stream 2, 2016. by JessiliciousJes(f): 2:55pm On Jun 17, 2016
PART 6.

Yesterday, Thursday started like every other day. I woke up by 3am and had my bath. Whistle was blown by 5:10am. I didnt wait to get pursued by soldiers so i just walked there myself. Around 5:30 we said a short prayer, sang the national and Nysc anthem, said the pledge, did our meditation and was done by 7:30am (Thank God for that smiley ). We then started our exercise which was fun and also did a little marching. It ended by 8:35am so we went for breakfast which was the usual tea and bread. I decided to eat rice and stew with beef at mammy market instead.
After breakfast by 9:45am, the whistle was blown for lecture. The lecture started by 10:20 to 2pm (Omor my yansh just dey pain me). We were lectured on HIV/AIDS, security, how to use a male and female condom(lwkmd wink ), etc. For lunch, garri and egusi soup was cooked.After lecture, i went to collect my redeployment form and spent the whole time filling it until we went to the parade ground by 4:15pm. We marched a little and was done by 5:45pm. Dinner was jollof rice and fish but i didnt eat that either. I drank ijebu garri and groundnut with milk and sugar. tongue Was so tired that i couldnt gist y'all. So sorry about that. I just slept off immediately.
Re: My NYSC Experience At Taraba Camp, Batch A, Stream 2, 2016. by Hardetayour: 3:25pm On Jun 17, 2016
bjbukzy:

b2 or so.....the block beside parade ground
Oh. You guys were the early comers
Re: My NYSC Experience At Taraba Camp, Batch A, Stream 2, 2016. by bjbukzy(m): 4:22pm On Jun 17, 2016
Hardetayour:
Oh. You guys were the early comers
lol....yes, we got to camp on tuesday
Re: My NYSC Experience At Taraba Camp, Batch A, Stream 2, 2016. by Iseoluwani: 5:20pm On Jun 17, 2016
okuneddie:

haba bros sebi u are the first batch that used the new camp.....my batch was the last to use the former camp which is a sec sch and we were like 52 in a room which happens to be a class. when u guys were in camp I came with my friends and I must confessed u guys enjoyed. served in Jalingo, kona to be precise.... its a village not far to road block....

Jalingo Z taraba London so if you served there. U enjoyed but things are expensive

1 Like

Re: My NYSC Experience At Taraba Camp, Batch A, Stream 2, 2016. by Iseoluwani: 5:21pm On Jun 17, 2016
Junior66:

how far? i served in lau too. Appawa Gadda/mararaban zing 2014A. what about you?

I served at lau abbare. After appawa gada before getting to mayolope
Re: My NYSC Experience At Taraba Camp, Batch A, Stream 2, 2016. by iamgiggssleaky(m): 5:30pm On Jun 17, 2016
Hardetayour:
Lol. That babe that had mental issues. The day wey she wan face me for camp dey follow me yarn dust, I take off mehn. Make OBS no use me do advert

Correct!! She enjoyed absolute immunity in camp. You acted smart lol
Re: My NYSC Experience At Taraba Camp, Batch A, Stream 2, 2016. by Hardetayour: 5:56pm On Jun 17, 2016
iamgiggssleaky:

Correct!! She enjoyed absolute immunity in camp. You acted smart lol
You know what it is grin
Re: My NYSC Experience At Taraba Camp, Batch A, Stream 2, 2016. by Junior66(m): 5:57pm On Jun 17, 2016
Iseoluwani:

I served at lau abbare. After appawa gada before getting to mayolope
nice to meet you. i am familiar wit all those areas. you know we were travellin a lot during those period becos of election stuff. which set was urs?
Re: My NYSC Experience At Taraba Camp, Batch A, Stream 2, 2016. by Iseoluwani: 6:58pm On Jun 17, 2016
Junior66:

nice to meet you. i am familiar wit all those areas. you know we were travellin a lot during those period becos of election stuff. which set was urs?

2015 batch A, nice meeting u too
Re: My NYSC Experience At Taraba Camp, Batch A, Stream 2, 2016. by LiLK: 8:12pm On Jun 17, 2016
ALEGETEMITOPE:
I was posted to taraba in 2012 it was fun for me though I had the same thought but I was mingle with everybody in my platoon to become sub commandant of my platoon. Lucky for I posted to Iware A 30min drive away from Jalingo so I based in. Winner corper fellowship Jalingo just at back of orientation camp and used most of weekend in Zing where there is contact light but bad water there.

Camped there too 2012 batch B, which batch are you?
Re: My NYSC Experience At Taraba Camp, Batch A, Stream 2, 2016. by JessiliciousJes(f): 11:11pm On Jun 17, 2016
PART 7

You know once you are on this camp, TGIF basically becomes nonexistent. I'm patiently waiting for sunday so i can say TGIS. grin Heard that it's like a resting day. I'll be the judge of that.
So far so good, it's been quite easy today. We did our normal morning routine. No excessive marching. It's now excessive lecturing but was too busy collecting filled forms from my platoon members. Right now we are planning the whole sport,drama and dancing team, pageantry, bonfire, etc. We have a lot on our hands.
Anyways, i had enough time to rest. We were told to return by 4pm. Thank God. I just go sleep sharp sharp. Mehn the sleep sweet die. By 4pm we went to the parade ground to practice and was done within a short period. While some participated in marching, acting and dancing, i sat at one corner. smiley No time! After practice, we all went to collect our #2500 allowance. I stood in the line for almost 90 minutes and when i was almost close to getting mine, they decided to close (you can imagine! angry ). Well, i was too tired to fetch water, so i paid one of the little boys #20 to help me fetch water which i used in taking my bath. Then went to mammy market with a male friend who bought food for me. tongue The jollof rice was horrible! By 10:10pm, the whistle was blown for everyone to vacate mammy market. Na so i carry myself go o. As i reach hostel and changed to my night wear, see as one soldier enter female hostels blowing his whistle and as i heard beat one girl. The funny thing is that some girls were having their bath outside. As the shoutung continued, the block governor came to me (as the room leader) to give her the names of everyone in my room. See me see wahala. By 10;30pm!!! shocked I sha do am. Now i wan go sleep.

3 Likes

Re: My NYSC Experience At Taraba Camp, Batch A, Stream 2, 2016. by ayusco85(m): 10:47am On Jun 18, 2016
JessiliciousJes:
PART 7

You know once you are on this camp, TGIF basically becomes nonexistent. I'm patiently waiting for sunday so i can say TGIS. grin Heard that it's like a resting day. I'll be the judge of that.
So far so good, it's been quite easy today. We did our normal morning routine. No excessive marching. It's now excessive lecturing but was too busy collecting filled forms from my platoon members. Right now we are planning the whole sport,drama and dancing team, pageantry, bonfire, etc. We have a lot on our hands.
Anyways, i had enough time to rest. We were told to return by 4pm. Thank God. I just go sleep sharp sharp. Mehn the sleep sweet die. By 4pm we went to the parade ground to practice and was done within a short period. While some participated in marching, acting and dancing, i sat at one corner. smiley No time! After practice, we all went to collect our #2500 allowance. I stood in the line for almost 90 minutes and when i was almost close to getting mine, they decided to close (you can imagine! angry ). Well, i was too tired to fetch water, so i paid one of the little boys #20 to help me fetch water which i used in taking my bath. Then went to mammy market with a male friend who bought food for me. tongue The jollof rice was horrible! By 10:10pm, the whistle was blown for everyone to vacate mammy market. Na so i carry myself go o. As i reach hostel and changed to my night wear, see as one soldier enter female hostels blowing his whistle and as i heard beat one girl. The funny thing is that some girls were having their bath outside. As the shoutung continued, the block governor came to me (as the room leader) to give her the names of everyone in my room. See me see wahala. By 10;30pm!!! shocked I sha do am. Now i wan go sleep.

Ur write up is getting a little bit boring. No much details. Nothing new in wat u are writing. Spice it up with few details or u loose followers following this thread for updates
Re: My NYSC Experience At Taraba Camp, Batch A, Stream 2, 2016. by ayusco85(m): 10:49am On Jun 18, 2016
@Nerobella I can see u viewing. U look like someone I camped with in Abia camp 2014
Re: My NYSC Experience At Taraba Camp, Batch A, Stream 2, 2016. by daveP(m): 1:09pm On Jun 18, 2016
Missmossy:

Lol...David ooooo
Which other side is that
Where I am. Have you voted lanicky, Ivvy, ChubbyT for miss nl? pls do the thread Is on fp

vote then tag jega

Missmossy:

I dey oo...you
I just dey look you in 99D as you just dey use style dey skip my "hello from the other side"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My NYSC Experience At Taraba Camp, Batch A, Stream 2, 2016. by WaleEkun: 1:37pm On Jun 18, 2016
ayusco85:

Ur write up is getting a little bit boring. No much details. Nothing new in wat u are writing. Spice it up with few details or u loose followers following this thread for updates

What is boring in her write up? Can't you use your imagination? A soldier came into the girls dormintory where some girls were taking shower naked. Some of the girls in the dorm, like our writer, were in sexy night gowns looking sex. In her half unclothedness, the soldier came for the writer for wahala. In order not to have wahala. our lady writer "just do (the soldier, sic) am". Lobatan..e don finish! What do you do after being laid by dogoyaro? Fall asleep. This is a really intelligent, sexy diary..IMOO.
Re: My NYSC Experience At Taraba Camp, Batch A, Stream 2, 2016. by Missmossy(f): 1:49pm On Jun 18, 2016
daveP:
I just dey look you in 99D as you just dey use style dey skip my "hello from the other side"
Lol...David ooooo

Which other side is that
Re: My NYSC Experience At Taraba Camp, Batch A, Stream 2, 2016. by pendusky(m): 6:05am On Jun 19, 2016
adedayor08:
which batch are you bro. I camped there 2014 batch B
was batch C *We Know Our Right* lol
Re: My NYSC Experience At Taraba Camp, Batch A, Stream 2, 2016. by Femmyfamous4u(m): 11:34am On Jun 19, 2016
@op, ajakara position!
Re: My NYSC Experience At Taraba Camp, Batch A, Stream 2, 2016. by Opiletool(m): 12:14pm On Jun 20, 2016
WaleEkun:

What is boring in her write up? Can't you use your imagination? A soldier came into the girls dormintory where some girls were taking shower naked. Some of the girls in the dorm, like our writer, were in sexy night gowns looking sex. In her half unclothedness, the soldier came for the writer for wahala. In order not to have wahala. our lady writer "just do (the soldier, sic) am". Lobatan..e don finish! What do you do after being laid by dogoyaro? Fall asleep. This is a really intelligent, sexy diary..IMOO.

Holy mother of Zebedee!

Na the only thing wey you see for the whole write-up be that? Your mind need 500mg of hypo.
Re: My NYSC Experience At Taraba Camp, Batch A, Stream 2, 2016. by Meesquared(m): 12:41pm On Jun 20, 2016
yea bae true talk. we're in here together. what platoon are you in. I'm in platoon 4.
Re: My NYSC Experience At Taraba Camp, Batch A, Stream 2, 2016. by JessiliciousJes(f): 6:49am On Jun 21, 2016
PART 8

It was indeed a TGIS. cheesy cheesy cheesy A truly blessed sunday. The day started out so perfect but ended in the worst way ever. cry
From the beginning, i slept like never before(no waking up early,no parade, no nothing). Didnt even bother going to church. I slept till 8am, something i hadnt done in a very long time and it really felt good. Breakfast was bread with boiled egg and tea(as usual didnt bother taking tea). While others went to their various churches, i continued resting/sleeping(abeg i tire, God forgive me smiley ). In the afternoon after church ended, lunch was rice and stew with FRIED CHICKEN(Omor!!! The chicken big die!) shocked Although the stew wasnt as good as others they've cooked but the chicken covered every fault. Well, it was such a good day that it felt like christmas. Everyone focused on what they really wanted to do. Some washing, others flexing with guys(while i still slept tongue ). It felt like a vacation. After sleeping and waking up like four times, i went to watch my platoon girls compete with the other platoon in a game of volleyball. As i reach there i just hear say the other platoon don beat us tire. lipsrsealed I no just bother myself to play. I just dey background dey laugh at mistakes dem dey make. grin At the end, they won us. I then transfer myself go football field to watch the match between my platoon guys and another platoon. On reaching there, we were leading with 2-1(what a relief! We are not complete losers after all smiley ). The match ended with 2-1. We did our jubilation and all.
For dinner, we had garri and egusi soup with fish. After i ate dinner, i heard that OBS organized a welcome party for corpers (welcome party kwa??!! After we don spend one week for camp ). Anyways i carry my two left legs to the hall, found a bench and yanshed down. Sleep full my eye but i was determined to see the end of it. The party started horribly. Lots of delays. Finally when party decided to start the first performer was called. Lol, the girl wey wan perform dey form Rihanna cheesy . The Dj played man down by rihanna with the lyrics playing loud while she murmured in the background(for the girl mind we be fools angry ).Trust Nigerian youths to laugh and boo her out of the stage grin . Second performer came up and was break dancing(or so he thought ). He moved liked someone convulsing undecided . At a point, he somersaulted and landed with his neck on the floor almost breaking it shocked . Chai! This guy wan die on top NYSC sha cheesy He was booed away as usual. At this point i just dey wonder why i come this party. sad Third performer came and all the guys were cheering his name and for mind i thought he was going to be a great performer. For where!!! undecided He was just a basketmouth wannabe. He was just saying jokes wey dry like stock fish. cheesy grin Kai menini!!! Warrisdis? The same guys who hailed him when he entered the stage were the first to sing, "rain rain go away, come again another day". cheesy Lmao, Nigerians are really wicked. As we dey peacefully boo the guy, the NYSC state coordinator entered(for my mind wettin this wan dey find for here , abi he miss road?). He said we should keep quiet that he wanted to talk to us. Trust guys! Dem still dey make noise for the other corner of the hall. He then ordered everyone at that corner(those included and those not included o) to come out and sit in front of the stage. Omor see silence. I just dey thank God say i no dey that corner grin . See falling of hand. He called an NYSC official to write their state code numbers. Chai!!! sad Even me com dey fear for dem sef. Everyone was seriously pissed. Wettin this man com find for here now undecided undecided undecided The state coordinator started talking. He said that they(the officials and soldiers) have been playing with us too much that is why we are disobedient(Playing ke?! shocked So na play una dey play since?). He then ordered every soldier into the hall. Omor see para! see wahala! He told the soldiers to stop playing with us and deal with us whenever we misbehave. The soldiers just dey feel fly, dey happy say he don give them order to dey deal with us. Mehn!!! I just weak. cry
After collecting their state code numbers, the official began calling them out for them to show evidence that it was truly their numbers. Lol, Im pretty sure they didnt hexperrit cheesy . When half the number had been checked, it reached this guy's turn. His number was called but no one answered. All of a sudden this girl from outside run enter inside the hall come talk say na her number. Lol. See as people bust laugh cheesy cheesy grin . That guy wicked sha. She showed evidence that it was her number and that number was cancelled. They sha continued till they finished. Then the state coordinator turned to us to give us speech(Nna eh! Werrin this parry don turn into na? ). After the speech he just said, "this party is dismissed". Everyone just dey sigh and grumble as dem dey leave the hall. It was after 10pm by now. When i entered the hostel, see another para. The soldiers and man o war officials just come to show themselves. They just shouted and shouted that we should sleep(na my force again), they dont want to see anyone walking about(wettin com do the girls wey dey baff outside ni?) and they didnt want to hear any noise. Ok o. For my room, we just closed the doors so we go go sleep peacefully. Na im one girl just run enter inside. Omor see as the other girls wan chop am raw smiley . They rake am no be small. "Is this your room?! Why do you want to implicate us?! U dey crase?! Why u enter here when dem dey pursue you?!" Lol cheesy . You wont belive the girl's answer. She said, "they are not pursuing me o, i just came to hide". Shuu!!! shocked If dem no dey pursue you why you wan hide ni?? Lwkmd!!! See logic o undecided . Confusion scatter the babe's brain. Chaii!!! Laugh no gree me again. The girl by the door just rake the girl pursue am commot. Lol, at this point in time everyone na from 'OYO' state o. No time for implication when we no be 2face. Na bad samaritans we be o. We no send for that room. Mehn i love my room girls kiss . I come hear later say while we were having our "supposed" party, some girls in the hostel killed a snake(snake ke?!!! shocked shocked shocked could this night get any worse?) At the end of it all, we sha sleep like say nothing happen. cool

7 Likes

Re: My NYSC Experience At Taraba Camp, Batch A, Stream 2, 2016. by Alices(f): 9:43am On Jun 21, 2016
lolz, this really reminded me of my time in the orientation camp for the batch A stream 1. lucky you! rain fell. At my camp in Kebbi, all we had was sun, hot sun. and we had to parade under the sun for hours. The sole of our feets would almost burn because the sand and stones were hot too, Gosh. my advise to you, if you arent a fan of parade like me, try to join any of the groups that come up,mayb dance and drama, SDG, OBS and the likes, those guys are usually exempted from parade and get to chill and do other interesting things.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Corpers Made To Sit Under The Sun In Command Day School In Lagos (Photos) / The Plight Of NYSC Members In Abuja / A Boy Dressed In NYSC Uniform (see Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.