Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,873 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:31 AM

Vtm And Check Engine Light Shows On Dashboard Of 2007 Honda Piliot - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Vtm And Check Engine Light Shows On Dashboard Of 2007 Honda Piliot (1407 Views)

See The Typical Dashboard Of Danfos In Lagos (PHOTOS) / WARNING!!! Don't Put Your Feet On The Dashboard Of Your Car (Video) / Top Reasons Why Your Car Check Engine Light Is On (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vtm And Check Engine Light Shows On Dashboard Of 2007 Honda Piliot by Muyesky(m): 5:31pm On Jun 09, 2016
Help please, I am about to purchase a very sweet looking 2007 honda pilot but has the vtm and check engine light on. The Jeep seems somehow sluggish when the light comes on but very sleek when it is not. What could be responsible for this? is it easily fixable or should I just bolt? please help.
Re: Vtm And Check Engine Light Shows On Dashboard Of 2007 Honda Piliot by GAZZUZZ(m): 5:54pm On Jun 09, 2016
Muyesky:
Help please, I am about to purchase a very sweet looking 2007 honda pilot but has the vtm and check engine light on. The Jeep seems somehow sluggish when the light comes on but very sleek when it is not. What could be responsible for this? is it easily fixable or should I just bolt? please help.

you should have the vehicle scanned and checked by an automobile technician. Before paying. A lot of them will be here soon.
Re: Vtm And Check Engine Light Shows On Dashboard Of 2007 Honda Piliot by Muyesky(m): 5:59pm On Jun 09, 2016

GAZZUZZ:

you should have the vehicle scanned and checked by an automobile technician. Before paying. A lot of them will be here soon.

I did scan the vehicle and the code said oxygen sensor 2, bank 2. Can this be the only reason for the the vtm light showing?
Re: Vtm And Check Engine Light Shows On Dashboard Of 2007 Honda Piliot by Muyesky(m): 6:17am On Jun 11, 2016
Still here please, advice seriously needed.
Re: Vtm And Check Engine Light Shows On Dashboard Of 2007 Honda Piliot by mayor2013: 6:44am On Jun 11, 2016
You need to use a professional scan tool to detect faults on powertrain, airbag, abs and much more. 02 sensor would not make that car sluggish. More like a transmission. Just maybe using the wrong transmission oil
Re: Vtm And Check Engine Light Shows On Dashboard Of 2007 Honda Piliot by GAZZUZZ(m): 7:32am On Jun 11, 2016
Muyesky:

I did scan the vehicle and the code said oxygen sensor 2, bank 2. Can this be the only reason for the the vtm light showing?

your VTM system will shut down if there is a DTC on the engine, so yes it is possible the VTM4 light is on because of the O2 sensor. Have it replaced, clear codes and hope it fixes your problem. You can also bring it to my workshop if you want to have it fixed. Address is in signature. Lagos
Re: Vtm And Check Engine Light Shows On Dashboard Of 2007 Honda Piliot by Muyesky(m): 7:46am On Jun 11, 2016
GAZZUZZ:

your VTM system will shut down if there is a DTC on the engine, so yes it is possible the VTM4 light is on because of the O2 sensor. Have it replaced, clear codes and hope it fixes your problem. You can also bring it to my workshop if you want to have it fixed. Address is in signature. Lagos

Thanks Bros, duly noted.

(1) (Reply)

Help I Need Tracker For My Newly Pruchased MAN DIESEL For Logistics / Meet The World's Fastest Car. Price: $3 Million (photo) / Registered 2006 Honda Accord, with Honda Navigation system. Super clean.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.