Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,506 members, 7,826,910 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:50 PM

The Terrible Accident I Witnessed Along Owerri-port Harcourt Expressway - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / The Terrible Accident I Witnessed Along Owerri-port Harcourt Expressway (1358 Views)

How You Deal With Lagos-Ibadan Expressway Mechanic(s) / Container Falls On Bus On Badagry Expressway In Lagos (photos) / Commercial Bus Catches Fire On Lekki Expressway In Lagos (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Terrible Accident I Witnessed Along Owerri-port Harcourt Expressway by somtee747(m): 8:47am On Aug 29, 2016
The day I witnessed the aftermath of an accident that was so gory that i didn't have the emotional strength to take enough pictures as any blogger in my position would have loved too.

The car crash which happened along Owerri - Port Harcourt expressway involved a Mitsubishi L200 intercity bus heading from Owerri to Umuagwo and a Toyota Sienna coming from Port Harcourt to Owerri. The bus who had followed 'one way' in a bid to escaped VIO officers whose recent actions in Owerri should become a point of concern, was trying to crossover to its original lane when the Sienna which was on a high speed ran into it.

Read what I experienced;
https://staniswheels..com.ng/2016/06/terrible-accident-along-port-harcourt.html

Re: The Terrible Accident I Witnessed Along Owerri-port Harcourt Expressway by DrMuzungu(m): 9:15am On Aug 29, 2016
From 2002 till about 2010 I was travelling along that particular road every few weeks, and every single time I would see the remains of vehicles. Once it was two 16-seater buses, head-on collision, both completely burned, and someone said that there was no survivors.
Re: The Terrible Accident I Witnessed Along Owerri-port Harcourt Expressway by Nobody: 10:46am On Aug 29, 2016
somtee747:
The day I witnessed the aftermath of an accident that was so gory that i didn't have the emotional strength to take enough pictures as any blogger in my position would have loved too.

The car crash which happened along Owerri - Port Harcourt expressway involved a Mitsubishi L200 intercity bus heading from Owerri to Umuagwo and a Toyota Sienna coming from Port Harcourt to Owerri. The bus who had followed 'one way' in a bid to escaped VIO officers whose recent actions in Owerri should become a point of concern, was trying to crossover to its original lane when the Sienna which was on a high speed ran into it.

Read what I experienced;
https://staniswheels..com.ng/2016/06/terrible-accident-along-port-harcourt.html
when did this happen?
Re: The Terrible Accident I Witnessed Along Owerri-port Harcourt Expressway by somtee747(m): 3:53pm On Aug 29, 2016
Bossforeva:
when did this happen?
it happened on 17th of June
Re: The Terrible Accident I Witnessed Along Owerri-port Harcourt Expressway by Nobody: 4:03pm On Aug 29, 2016
somtee747:
it happened on 17th of June
why are you posting it now, is it that you so much love Graphic content? Hope you know they won't accept your AdSense with such content?
Re: The Terrible Accident I Witnessed Along Owerri-port Harcourt Expressway by somtee747(m): 4:13pm On Aug 29, 2016
Bossforeva:
why are you posting it now, is it that you so much love Graphic content? Hope you know they won't accept your AdSense with such content?
i know but i just had to share it anyways....

(1) (Reply)

The Future Of Autonomous Vehicles / See This Crazy Car Fight: Benz ML Vs Benz G63 AMG (video) / 225/60 R17 For My Toyota Matrix 2005 4WD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.